Well, OT, no one dies from circumcision, see the difference? Charity is great, tax dollars for those able to work and won't, not great.<quoted text> Being a male, I don't have a right to an abortion. My personal opinion is one based on my religious beliefs, which are MY religious beliefs and which I have no right to force on anyone by color of law. I am consistent though....I have a religious objection to capital punishment as well as abortion.....and I feel comfortable with that position, since unlike people of your ilk I have no objection to helping to feed, clothe, educate, house and provide healthcare for those kids with my charitable and my tax dollars.
Lets examine the pain issue with 24 week old babies. Any male over the age of 20 who was circumcised as a baby (this is done AFTER birth not at 24 weeks) had that procedure done on a most sensitive part of their body without anesthetic (many circumcisions are still done without anesthetic). The memory of the pain and trauma from that procedure assures that those males never touch that part of their bodies again.....right ? Chuckles !
#86558 Jul 2, 2013
#86559 Jul 2, 2013
There you go again, posting things I never said,"Mr. Bush higher favorability rating".
I have never ever said anything about G.W.'s rating.....but I know that will not stop you from posting that I did.
What I have always posted about G.W. is that he has to be very very careful when leaving our Country, as he just might get arrested......or worst.
I really don't think I will ever see him doing Charity work out in the open like Clinton and Carter.
Again just posting to you makes me want to throw up!
Please excuse me as I have to go barf.
#86560 Jul 2, 2013
It's the same here, OT. The streams and rivers and lakes are muddy and the only fish that will bite are catfish and not many of them. I love top water bass fishing in the Spring and crappie fishing with minnows all Summer. Have you ever fished for bream with Catawba worms? They only hatch for a few weeks but Catawba worms are the best bait for bream on the planet.
#86561 Jul 2, 2013
#86562 Jul 2, 2013
Africa will be the last place he'd be arrested. From 2008:
"However important these diplomatic efforts may be, Bush's enduring legacy in Africa rests on humanitarian and economic, not political, foundations. More than anything else it has been the revolution in the US government's development assistance that is responsible for Bush's popularity.
The Bush administration doubled foreign aid worldwide over the past eight years, the largest increase since the Truman administration, and used it to encourage poor countries to undertake political and economic reform. Total US government development aid to Africa alone has quadrupled from $1.3 billion in 2001 to more than $5 billion in 2008, and is scheduled to go to $8.7 billion in 2010, principally for education (primary school enrollment in Africa is up 36 percent since 1999), healthcare, building civil society, and protecting fragile environments.
Africa has received $3.5 billion in additional funds from Bush's Millennium Challenge Corporation initiative, which rewards poor countries that encourage economic growth, govern well, and provide social services for their people. The president's HIV/AIDS program, principally focused on providing Africans with anti-retroviral drugs to treat the disease (1.7 million people are on the therapy), has been such a success that the program has been extended to 2015 at $48 billion. His five-year,$1.2 billion effort to combat malaria has provided 4 million insecticide-treated bed nets and 7 million drug therapies to vulnerable people."
In comparison, Obama has done little for Africa, which is why with only three more years to go, he's trying to forge a legacy in Africa.
But you know, that's the difference between the two men. Bush pushed aid to Africa from his heart, and didn't care about any legacy. Obama is doing it for the legacy.
The African's know the difference.
#86563 Jul 2, 2013
Read carefully D., no where in my post did I say that you ever said anything about Mr. Bush's favorability rating. I said,'it's probably difficult to admit that Mr. Bush has a higher favorability rating than Obama too.' See, you were wrong again. I'm sorry you are having stomach problems, maybe too much acid in your stomach.
#86564 Jul 2, 2013
This all goes way over the Dunlapian's head, Tim, but it's good stuff.
#86565 Jul 2, 2013
Thanks, "who", good stuff.
#86566 Jul 2, 2013
Thanks, "here now," good stuff. My computer is acting weirdly this morning.
#86567 Jul 2, 2013
From Gen. George Patton, if he were alive today.
Islam Extremists are peaceful people?
Millions of these warped misled SOB's are plotting, as we speak, to destroy our country and our way of life any way they can.
Some of them are here among us now.
They don't want to convert you and don't want to rule you. They believe you are a vile infestation of Allah's paradise. They don't give a sh*t how "progressive" you are, how peace-loving you are, or how much you sympathize with their cause.
They want your as* dead, and they think it is God's will for them to do it.
Some think if we give them a hug or listen to them, then they'll like us, and if you agree -
Then you are a pathetic dumb as*!
If they manage to get their hands on a nuke, chemical agents, or even some anthrax -- you will wish to God we had hunted them down and killed THEM while we had the chance.
How many more Americans must be beheaded?
You've fallen asleep AGAIN - get your head out of your as*!
You may never get another chance!
NOW GET OFF YOUR SORRY AS*
and pass this on to any and every person you give a dam* about - if you ever gave a dam* about anything."
Gen Patton was an American hero.
#86568 Jul 2, 2013
There’s good news from “Murrica’s auto companies. Sales are UP!
The industry had its strongest month since before the recession that drove General Motors Co and Chrysler into bankruptcy.
GM and Ford Motor Co posted stronger-than-expected sales, and Chrysler Group's sales met analysts' expectations……….
So what are they buying?
Obama electric cars. NOT!
They’re buying BIG, BRAWNY, and HUNGRY, dinosaur-fueled pickemups!
#86569 Jul 2, 2013
"From Gen. George Patton, if he were alive today".
You have no respect at all for one of America's best General's, shame on you!
#86570 Jul 2, 2013
That's what you implied. Now you can get away with that B.S. at the Club House, but not with me or a few others on this forum.
The acid you speak of was from a different time, actually from a different world from what I live in now.
Ya know for some not all it just might be the answer for P.T.S.D.
#86571 Jul 2, 2013
If you had not posted your income like you did nobody would have know what it was. But, for some reason you felt the need to let the whole state of Tennessee in on it. If you don't want it brought time and time again then don't put something private out there for people to know.
#86573 Jul 2, 2013
OA does not seem like the sharpest knife in the drawer. I doubt the number given is correct.
#86577 Jul 2, 2013
OK let me ask you Liberal: At what point would you as a liberal be satisfied and quit complaining on the following points.
1. Abortion --- Allow abortion anytime Yes, NO
2. Illegal Immigrants--- Leave the border open, allow whoever to come into the country, Give amnesty and citizenship for those already here. Yes, NO
3. World Affairs: Remove our military from bases around the world and bring them home.Yes, No
4. Military: shrink it to at least about half to one-quarter of what it is since we will not be needing it anymore. Yes, No
5. Create jobs by increasing the size of gov.Yes, No
6. Create jobs by incentives to the employer. Yes, No
7. Make a federal law that mandates that states reciprocate on Gay Marriage. Yes, No
8 Remove the Tax exempt status of all christian churches if they refuse to marry Gays. Yes, No
9 allow the card system for unions in every state.Yes, No
10. In the beginning, require all citizens to register their guns and if they have assault weapons turn them in under penalty of prison time. Yes, No
11. Remove Fox News and Fox Commentary from the air waves with strict rules about what can be said.Yes, No
12. Allow the court to legislate or overturn proposition that have been voted on by citizens.Yes, No
13. Restrict what both houses can do and give that power to the president.Yes, No
14. Removal membership to the repub. or tea-party party under penalty of law. Yes, No
15 Allow Drugs for all states. Yes, No
16. Remove all tort rules.Yes, No
17. allow law suites and awards for those who have crossed the race, sex line in the far past to present.Yes, No
18. Allow the UN to have a police force in this country. Yes, No
19. finally, Remove all guns from citizens in the cities and counties except for those that have livestock. Only then a single shotgun may be used. Protection of livestock.Yes, No
20. Nationalization of all businesses as it happened to GM (regardless to their solvency)Yes, No
21. Allow sex and all the significant parts of sex to be taught to 1-3 grade kids.Yes, No
22. Allow the release of all prisoners that have not murdered. They must go through rehabilitation program.Yes, No
23. Dictate the school programs in all states (1 size fits all)Yes, No
24. Pay for college of black, Hispanic and other none white minorities or majorities. Yes, No
25. Of course Obama care is going to take care of all. Remove the insurance companies and make a one payer system. The Gov. Yes, No
26. Even Now when you sign up of Obama Care, You have to fill out a 35 page application in order for Obama Care to determine what medical benefits you will receive. Do you believe that we should have "death Panels" for those folks that are no longer productive and cannot be cured by medical procedures such as surgery. Yes, NO
27. quit drilling, buying oil and Natural Gas.Yes, No
28. Shut down all coal mines and companies that use coal in any form.
29. Require all old cars (older that 10 years old) to be destroyed and give monetary incentives to buy the new electric cars.Yes, No
30. Increase the incentives from 1 trillion to 4-5 trillion for infrastructure, green jobs in wind, solar , water and geothermal, etc. Yes, No
31. Require people who own more than 25 acres (non-farm)to break it up for sale while giving grants for those who own nothing to buy them. A distribution of Land.Yes, No
32. Require all the people who make 200,000 + to pay 80% of their income to the IRS. Wealth distribution. Yes, No
35. Increase the minimum wage from $7.75 to $20.00.Yes, NO
These are just a few. Yes to any of the above will qualify you as a good liberal. Good Luck.
#86578 Jul 2, 2013
Great post, Honestly, but don't expect a reply from OA. He doesn't answer embarrassing questions.
#86579 Jul 2, 2013
Happy Fourth all, even you OA.
#86580 Jul 2, 2013
I sometimes wonder about you, D. Read carefully.
'Gen Patton was an American hero.'
What part of that is confusing you?
#86581 Jul 2, 2013
I implied nothing, you inferred incorrectly. I posted that you might have acid in your stomach. You inferred that I was speaking of a different kind of acid. Hmmm?
Add your comments below
|Wreck Chuckey Pike/Mitchell Rd||11 min||Pretend 2 B Normal||12|
|What do think about free mansions||13 min||Pretend 2 B Normal||7|
|Balancing the Greene County Budget by 5% per de...||15 min||making cuts at home||3|
|get rid of Robert Sayne||26 min||resident||34|
|Wally World Chicks||44 min||that is a fact||3|
|fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10)||47 min||Jennifer Renee||4,560|
|whorin around||58 min||heeler||13|
Find what you want!
Search Greeneville Forum Now