Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in 2010?

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

Comments (Page 3,870)

Showing posts 77,381 - 77,400 of138,712
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Tator Tots

Mount Vernon, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

So just be sure not to buy the cheap toilet paper.
Honestly

Sparta, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

phantom poster wrote:
<quoted text>I would never tell you when or where i served. Would never give you the satisfaction. Not losing. You are unarmed.
sounds like a female to me, especially by her previous post about abortion. Rem, little lady, when you elect an abortion, you will not only have to live with it but also answer for it in the end! whether you believe that is irrelevant, it is going to happen.
Honestly

Sparta, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Human life, mor*n, did you go to special "stupid" classes?
Vet: sounds like phantom poster would not have any problems being a cannibal.... ooooooooeeeeeeeeeeee......a fr......ing liberal
Honestly

Sparta, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

phantom poster wrote:
<quoted text>Most fathers run far and fast. They have no wish to be involved in the end results of their actions.
That is not the question: what about the fathers that do care?? By the way the second ? is for emphasis
Honestly

Sparta, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
And if the potential mother AND father make the decision to terminate the pregnancy? Let's hear your "big government" answer.
It is still killing a baby (fetus to you), They will have to answer for it in the end. God will see to that.

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
And if the potential mother AND father make the decision to terminate the pregnancy? Let's hear your "big government" answer.
That is a decision that they should make. Tother, they made the decision to have sex knowing there was the possibility of a pregnancy. Neither of them should have a right to decide alone to terminate it.

“IMNTBHO”

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

phantom poster wrote:
<quoted text>Most fathers run far and fast. They have no wish to be involved in the end results of their actions.
Most? Many but not most. Show your proof of that claim. I would also bet that fewer would run if they had a voice in the decision.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a decision that they should make. Tother, they made the decision to have sex knowing there was the possibility of a pregnancy. Neither of them should have a right to decide alone to terminate it.
You're avoiding the question. What if both partners agree to terminate the pregnancy?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Honestly wrote:
<quoted text>
sounds like a female to me, especially by her previous post about abortion. Rem, little lady, when you elect an abortion, you will not only have to live with it but also answer for it in the end! whether you believe that is irrelevant, it is going to happen.
Ah, the timeless compulsion of conservatives on forum boards to define their opponents as women (or homosexual or effeminate men), as they are more comfortable "hitting" women than they are confronting an opponent who might potentially be more physically dominant than themselves. I've been noticing this for years now, it's a fascinating phenomenon.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Honestly wrote:
<quoted text>
It is still killing a baby (fetus to you), They will have to answer for it in the end. God will see to that.
In Biblical times, children (like wives) were considered a man's property. The destruction of such property was punishable by...a fine. Isn't it coincidental that the most fervently vocal of abortion opponents are men who use the Bible to support their opposition to an issue that was not one time mentioned in the Bible?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
Most? Many but not most. Show your proof of that claim. I would also bet that fewer would run if they had a voice in the decision.
That's silly. I would wager that fewer abortions would occur if fewer men ran away and left pregnant women all by themselves. Do you disagree? You are honestly suggesting men run away because they don't have a say in decisions revolving around pregnancy? Really? "I'm gonna run away because she probably will have an abortion and won't take my opinions about it into consideration." Really?

“IMNTBHO”

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You're avoiding the question. What if both partners agree to terminate the pregnancy?
As I said. That decision is theirs to make together.

You say you are a Christian. God gave man the ability to reason and the free will to make those decisions. If they make that decision, they will answer to God.

I believe it is a child, not a fetus. But I Also believe that Americans should follow the laws of this Country. Those laws say it is not murder. While I disagree, I only have 1 choice. Follow those laws as they are & work to change them.
torr

Waynesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Honestly wrote:
<quoted text>
Vet: sounds like phantom poster would not have any problems being a cannibal.... ooooooooeeeeeeeeeeee......a fr......ing liberal
And you call others a loon...
torr

Waynesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Honestly wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, yea, yea...

“IMNTBHO”

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
In Biblical times, children (like wives) were considered a man's property. The destruction of such property was punishable by...a fine. Isn't it coincidental that the most fervently vocal of abortion opponents are men who use the Bible to support their opposition to an issue that was not one time mentioned in the Bible?
Yeah, just ignore that "Thou shalt not kill." thing. Right?
torr

Waynesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
Proof is in the number of unwed mothers having babies alone.
Hammer

Jacksonville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

torr wrote:
<quoted text>Proof is in the number of unwed mothers having babies alone.
Like Mary when she had Jesus right?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, just ignore that "Thou shalt not kill." thing. Right?
It's so easily justified by conservatives when it comes to "collateral damage" in pre-emptive wars or the death penalty, but a clump of cells that have no nervous system...

I remember hearing an interview with a nun about 10 years ago on this issue; she said so many "Christians" were so fervently against abortion, but seemed to have no problem with the idea of pregnant women being torn apart by missiles and bullets so that they could be "free."

“IMNTBHO”

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
That's silly. I would wager that fewer abortions would occur if fewer men ran away and left pregnant women all by themselves. Do you disagree? You are honestly suggesting men run away because they don't have a say in decisions revolving around pregnancy? Really? "I'm gonna run away because she probably will have an abortion and won't take my opinions about it into consideration." Really?
You're saying that absolutely no man ever has, does, or ever will feel that way?
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Ah, the timeless compulsion of conservatives on forum boards to define their opponents as women (or homosexual or effeminate men), as they are more comfortable "hitting" women than they are confronting an opponent who might potentially be more physically dominant than themselves. I've been noticing this for years now, it's a fascinating phenomenon.
Well, OA, you posted that you support banning abortion past the 20th week which is the same position of our great conservative Governor of Texas. It appears that you support the bill that the Governor says will pass.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 77,381 - 77,400 of138,712
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

86 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
heather dupree 5 min running 18
Kevin King (Feb '12) 21 min Know 6
suicide on viking mountain 32 min Robert 17
Who has to b payed in ur church? 37 min Wow 3
Smoking - Satan's Favorite Habit For You 53 min Matt Decker 13
Why is Jennifer Cutshaw a complete WITCH 55 min I know 2
did Brian Crawford die?? 59 min Greeneville Girl 39
My favorite Greeneville Topix poster is 1 hr _Word Woman_ 847
•••