Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in 2010?

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

Comments (Page 3,859)

Showing posts 77,161 - 77,180 of123,932
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
torr

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#85789
Jun 27, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

3

sad wrote:
<quoted text>yes chickensh*t I know, better stay where your old azz wont get hurt,pu&&y. Don't ever threaten me again.
Is that why you won't tell us your address ? I'm sure some of us would look u up to ser how bad you are.
stewart smalley

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#85790
Jun 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
It is not an acorn. It is a mighty oak.
It is not an egg. It is a crowing rooster.
It is not a pile of lumber. It is a towering mansion.
From Little acorn grow might oaks.
You cant have a chicken or a rooster without an egg.
Lumber comes from trees oak,popular,pine,cedar,cherry, etc,etc,
roxyb

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#85792
Jun 27, 2013
 
Yall rlly dint know coz it was all created n designed by wealthy ppl,thats all theyve ever known too.
roxyb

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#85793
Jun 27, 2013
 
Omg! N ik yall deep dwn with none of our diff getting n the way n yall oh dam,its otay,jst make things rt coz u know now.

Since: Jun 13

Franklin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#85795
Jun 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I will Support anyone who is not in the Republican or Democratic Party.
Too much pizza

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#85796
Jun 27, 2013
 
roxyb wrote:
Omg! N ik yall deep dwn with none of our diff getting n the way n yall oh dam,its otay,jst make things rt coz u know now.
I farted again

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#85797
Jun 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

sad wrote:
<quoted text>love how you like to play the Christian card. You by no means are one. You are a joke. But what should anyone expect from a dumbazz liberal. Just continue to smoke and drink your life away talking sh*t about someone else, addict
Does smoking a cigarette or drinking a beer disqualify someone from being a Christian? Stick to random profanity, Reverend, your arguments are weak.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#85798
Jun 27, 2013
 
stewart smalley wrote:
<quoted text>
From Little acorn grow might oaks.
You cant have a chicken or a rooster without an egg.
Lumber comes from trees oak,popular,pine,cedar,cherry, etc,etc,
The difference, however, is time. Try to get some shade from an acorn.
sad

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#85799
Jun 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
Does smoking a cigarette or drinking a beer disqualify someone from being a Christian? Stick to random profanity, Reverend, your arguments are weak.
it's a sin,right Mr. Perfect? just a legion in your own mind!! Your no better for them,typical "Christian" think your sh*t doesn't stink,but everyone else's does. whatever makes you sleep better, since you cant seem to sleep with anyone, virgin,lol
roxyb

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#85800
Jun 27, 2013
 
We r two totaly diff ppl

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#85801
Jun 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

BiggBBoss wrote:
I will Support anyone who is not in the Republican or Democratic Party.
The Socialist Party usually offers a candidate...

I'm fully prepared for the predictable "humor" from conservatives concerning this post.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#85802
Jun 27, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

torr wrote:
<quoted text>Is that why you won't tell us your address ? I'm sure some of us would look u up to ser how bad you are.
That foul-mouthed kid understands it's much safer to stick with typing tough words on a keyboard. I always find it amusing to witness posters trying to intimidate other posters with "tough talk." It's meaningless. I usually see it in poster's whose arguments are laughably weak -- they try to compensate for their lack of mental skills with portrayals of total badassery -- something they know they'll ever be in danger of having to prove.

Looking forward to the feigned moral outrage concerning my stomach turning language. That'll be a hoot.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#85803
Jun 27, 2013
 

Judged:

3

sad wrote:
<quoted text>it's a sin,right Mr. Perfect? just a legion in your own mind!! Your no better for them,typical "Christian" think your sh*t doesn't stink,but everyone else's does. whatever makes you sleep better, since you cant seem to sleep with anyone, virgin,lol
"A 'legion' in [my] own mind."

Awesome.
really

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#85804
Jun 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
The Socialist Party usually offers a candidate...
I'm fully prepared for the predictable "humor" from conservatives concerning this post.
like Obama or cliton who got donations from China? and Muslim Brotherhood?
lol

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#85805
Jun 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
That foul-mouthed kid understands it's much safer to stick with typing tough words on a keyboard. I always find it amusing to witness posters trying to intimidate other posters with "tough talk." It's meaningless. I usually see it in poster's whose arguments are laughably weak -- they try to compensate for their lack of mental skills with portrayals of total badassery -- something they know they'll ever be in danger of having to prove.
Looking forward to the feigned moral outrage concerning my stomach turning language. That'll be a hoot.
yes much like you he's all mouth and no bite. He threatened my life yet too chickensh*t to come take it. I remember when we had an argument last year and I was on my way yet the address you gave was to the police dept. Yes you are sooo bad,bitch. You alcoholic dumbass smoker,waiting on you to get cancer,then I will laugh a lot
lol

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#85806
Jun 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
"A 'legion' in [my] own mind."
Awesome.
back to correcting typing, how typical chickenshit!! cant be a man just a mouse. Lets not point out all your mistakes. starting with your mom
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#85807
Jun 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
That foul-mouthed kid understands it's much safer to stick with typing tough words on a keyboard. I always find it amusing to witness posters trying to intimidate other posters with "tough talk." It's meaningless. I usually see it in poster's whose arguments are laughably weak -- they try to compensate for their lack of mental skills with portrayals of total badassery -- something they know they'll ever be in danger of having to prove.
Looking forward to the feigned moral outrage concerning my stomach turning language. That'll be a hoot.
Well, OA, several posters have called you out personally and you have flinched every time. Maybe it's you who is the foul mouthed kid who understands it's much safer to stick with tough words on a keyboard. I believe you found it much safer to be classified as 4F (as a toddler).I think you meant "never" not "ever."

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#85808
Jun 27, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>NTM. I believe I have to "chime in" here.
This I believe is the first thing that I agree with you on.
"It is not a fetus. It is a child."
All the fetus knows is that it is very comfortable. Plus it does not know how it got there.......love, sex, rape, to the fetus it does not matter.
But this is just my belief between myself and God, and I don't throw my beliefs on any one else.
Now like Linda was saying in her post, that you replied to, maybe I can sum it up by a single phrase;
The Consevatives only care about the fetus, before the womb and after the tomb, in between they are on their own.
Thanks Dunlapian. Even a broken clock is right twice a day. LOLWe just don't agree on which of us is the broken one.

It has been stated many times on here, but Linda and manyothers refuse to listen to it. Conservatives do not want to eradicate welfare. they want to eradicate the fraud that is so rampant with the social programs that Liberals like to call entitlements. As I have said before, they are not entitlements. Social Security and Medicare are entitlements because we pay for them throughout our working life. You are only entitled to what you pay for, not what others pay for.

The Conservatives I know and most that I hear have no problem with helping someone get on their feet or even helping those who cannot help themselves. What they object to is supporting anyone from cradle to grave with no effort to support themselves or no requirements of personal responsibility on their part.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#85809
Jun 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
The Socialist Party usually offers a candidate...
I'm fully prepared for the predictable "humor" from conservatives concerning this post.
Well, OA, that was pretty stupid. I don't believe the socialists ran a candidate last time and if they did, no one knows his/her name. No socialist has ever received more than .02%(point zero two percent of the vote).
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#85810
Jun 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
That foul-mouthed kid understands it's much safer to stick with typing tough words on a keyboard. I always find it amusing to witness posters trying to intimidate other posters with "tough talk." It's meaningless. I usually see it in poster's whose arguments are laughably weak -- they try to compensate for their lack of mental skills with portrayals of total badassery -- something they know they'll ever be in danger of having to prove.
Looking forward to the feigned moral outrage concerning my stomach turning language. That'll be a hoot.
Por Dios, OA, you gave the address of the police dept. when you were called out personally? that must have taken a heap of courage.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 77,161 - 77,180 of123,932
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

104 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WW rants same bs nearly 2 yrs ago 18 min Melissa1333 44
wreck 107 22 min Dupree 17
lawm mower repair (May '13) 38 min jamie smiles 9
TN Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns (Oct '10) 38 min ahop71 58,242
Jimmy Carter gas .65 cents 47 min jamie smiles 11
I love this forum because?????? 49 min jamie smiles 232
How can we recruit some nice ladies here? 1 hr Non-Fan 201
Greene County Clerk Race 10 hr Berry 128
•••
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••