Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#86136 Jun 29, 2013
Capone wrote:
Get a job and go to bed SSS your such a loud mouth pathetic POS.
What's the matter, is the heat in the kitchen getting too much for you...or did I hit a nerve? Probably both, is my guess!

You're still operating under the delusion that you're my Boss, Poor Pitiful Numb Nuts...PPNN, for short!

You're too insane to make a sensible Post...are you wanting me to "get a job" at 1:30 in the morning? That's the time for the kind of "jobs" you're known for doing, isn't it, Al "Capone"?

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#86138 Jun 30, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
So, I guess that means that even you don't believe what you post...not enough to test the truthfulness of it, anyway. Yet, you post it as though you KNOW what you're talking about , with no doubts whatsoever...until somebody calls you on it and then, you start quivering like the scared 'lil Wimp that you really are...because you LIE in every Post, with every breath, and every time you open your mouth!
I don't post with my mouth open. I can actually read and write without saying a word. But then I have other people I can listen too since I am not all alone, cooped up in a house, like you.

I know more about what I say than you do about what you say. Your "knowledge" consists of Google and Copy & Paste from your favorite left wing propaganda sites.

You still have not informed us about the HOS regulations(on the PtS thread). That can only be because you know nothing about them, yet you continue to make claims that you can't back up.

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#86139 Jun 30, 2013
Very Funny wrote:
I don't consider myself as being a "liberal" , as you refer to most. But no one in their right mind could agree with some of the loony ideas the far right comes up with,which got them in trouble last election.
No one in their right mind would want the most powerful agency in the Federal Government determining their healthcare either. That is unless you are a Progressive or a Liberal.

Location hidden

#86140 Jun 30, 2013
Some Know-it-All Idiots...^^^^...just live to argue and harass for attention, and they have no concept that People want nothing to do with them.

I was told once by a Topix Friend of mine, at that time, to just ignore Posters like this...^^^^...and they would eventually get the hint! Well, my then Topix Friend could not have been more wrong. Some Brain-dead Neanderthals are just too stupid to "get the hint" and they are so starved for attention that they seem to be totally oblivious when somebody wants NOTHING to do with them and it actually turns somebody's stomach, in this case MINE, to even respond to them in a topix Post!
They don't seem to care whether or not the Person doesn't want anything to do with them, they only care about what they, themselves, want and they will push themselves onto another Person, no matter what! That's Repulsive, Repugnant, and INSANE Behavior! No Pride, No Class, No Respect, No Nothing...just a Low-Life Trashy Scumbag that doesn't have a clue!

Location hidden

#86141 Jun 30, 2013
"Five Reasons Cops Want to Legalize Marijuana."

("More and more Police Officers are realizing the War on Drugs is a mistake.")

Click here:
http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/fiv...

Location hidden

#86142 Jun 30, 2013
Wonder if this is where "Willard's" at... ministering to the Mayor?
Isn't that where Willard is supposed to be from...Pikeville, the bastion of Conservatism? Or maybe the Home of Crooked TEApublicans would be more accurate, considering this Report.
I'm sure if the Former Mayor is a Democrat, somebody will certainly correct my assumption! LOL!
----------
"Former Pikeville Mayor Pleads Guilty."

Click here:
http://www.newschannel5.com/story/22721973/fo...

Location hidden

#86143 Jun 30, 2013
You TEA Baggers, in particular, need to read this. NOT ONCE is Obama's Name mentioned, but Bush's certainly is, as well as the ATT whistleblower that I've been telling you about, on the "60 Minutes" Report, back during Bush's first term.
This was Bush/Cheney's Bright Idea, NOT Obama's and it was widely talked about at the time, as I've been trying to tell you! It was no secret then, and I don't know why some of you are so shocked to find out about it now, unless Fox Fake News ignored it and didn't report it! NBC and CBS didn't ignore it and did report it, extensively, at the time! Change your TV-viewing Information Source away from Fox, and you would know these things...like I've been trying to tell you, also!
----------
"FAQ: What you Need to Know About The NSA's Surveillance Programs."

("What information is the NSA collecting and how?")

Click here:
http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2013/06/f...
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#86144 Jun 30, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
Wonder if this is where "Willard's" at... ministering to the Mayor?
Isn't that where Willard is supposed to be from...Pikeville, the bastion of Conservatism? Or maybe the Home of Crooked TEApublicans would be more accurate, considering this Report.
I'm sure if the Former Mayor is a Democrat, somebody will certainly correct my assumption! LOL!
----------
"Former Pikeville Mayor Pleads Guilty."
Click here:
http://www.newschannel5.com/story/22721973/fo...
I would like to know if Rev. Willard knows anything about the Sheriff of Bledsoe County(Pikeville).....who just happens to look like a truck driver!
You see their Sheriff was arrested here in Dunlap last Nov.

http://www.timesfreepress.com/news/2012/nov/2...

Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#86145 Jun 30, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
You TEA Baggers, in particular, need to read this. NOT ONCE is Obama's Name mentioned, but Bush's certainly is, as well as the ATT whistleblower that I've been telling you about, on the "60 Minutes" Report, back during Bush's first term.
This was Bush/Cheney's Bright Idea, NOT Obama's and it was widely talked about at the time, as I've been trying to tell you! It was no secret then, and I don't know why some of you are so shocked to find out about it now, unless Fox Fake News ignored it and didn't report it! NBC and CBS didn't ignore it and did report it, extensively, at the time! Change your TV-viewing Information Source away from Fox, and you would know these things...like I've been trying to tell you, also!
----------
"FAQ: What you Need to Know About The NSA's Surveillance Programs."
("What information is the NSA collecting and how?")
Click here:
http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2013/06/f...
Yea Linda you are right about how long this has been going on.
The issue I have is this Edward Snowden guy who dropped out of highschool and ended up at the NSA, as a sub-contractor with all kinds of vital intel at his fingertips.
Then he thinks he is some sort of "Champion of Privacy" on the internet, phones ect., but then he runs to China and Russia for help.
CHINA and RUSSIA are you kidding me........they take wire-tapping to a whole new level.

Location hidden

#86146 Jun 30, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Yea Linda you are right about how long this has been going on.
The issue I have is this Edward Snowden guy who dropped out of highschool and ended up at the NSA, as a sub-contractor with all kinds of vital intel at his fingertips.
Then he thinks he is some sort of "Champion of Privacy" on the internet, phones ect., but then he runs to China and Russia for help.
CHINA and RUSSIA are you kidding me........they take wire-tapping to a whole new level.
I think it's the craziest thing I've heard of lately. That's why I keep reading these Articles. I can't figure what Snowden is up to, what he's really after or wants....and what was the Gov't. thinking?
A Defense Contractor Company hires a High School Drop-out, as you posted, gives him a Top-Secret Clearance and a $122,000 yearly Salary, puts him to work at the most Secretive Gov't. Agency that we have that's in charge of all our Govt. Secrets, named "The NATIONAL SECURITY AGENCY...and three or four and a half months later, he's stolen a million Documents and fled the Country, as you said , to China and Russia...with the documents in tow??? You couldn't make this Stuff up!
I've seen the NSA Security Fence and the NSA Sign...that's all that anybody could see driving by when I saw it. You couldn't even see the Building! It was that Secret and that Secured!
Now, I have to wonder if that was just to intimidate the Public because they'll let anybody work there, apparently, if you're a Whiz-bang on computers and don't have a Criminal Record (and I'm not even sure about that part), but Nobody checks them coming or going, once they get hired on!
Heck, I've worked at Factories with tighter Security! It just blows my Mind!
Question

Goodlettsville, TN

#86147 Jun 30, 2013
Anyone want to look at the Tennessee Gov and the radical changes taking place? Gov Haslam is leading us into a new direction loaded with his self serving agenda. We should discuss these issues on this site. You think?
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#86148 Jun 30, 2013
Honestly wrote:
<quoted text>
NO........ you liberals are the only ones that want to destroy someone when they don't agree with you. DOn't blame it on conservatives, we are not keeping you down, your gov. the one you voted in, is keeping you down. I would not be surprised if they in the near future promise you drugs for votes, OH.....they are already doing that in some states with Marijuana.., Next will be coke. Your shooting yourselves in the feet and us conservatives are just simply watching it happen. Could really care less.
This kind of thing is what turns off a growing segment of the voting population to the tea party.
Support gay rights ? Well according to "Honestly" you must be gay..
Support food stamps for the hungry ? Well you must be a recipient..
Support healthcare for all Americans ? You must be uninsured.
Support a higher minimum wage ? You must work at McDonalds..
Don't believe exactly as I do ? You must be an athiest..
I have to wonder what kind of lives these folks have lived, to have developed this kind of view of their fellow man ? Do you only support policies that benefit you personally ? Do you have nothing on your mind but I,I, me, me ? Very "Christian" of you..(sarcasm intended).

Location hidden

#86149 Jun 30, 2013
Good Morning, OT. I think that's exactly what it is, a selfish, "Me, Me, Me" attitude and to heck with everybody else, even the Country.
I don't think they would care if it were Satan, himself, as long as he agreed with them and gave them everything they wanted, just like they wanted it, and when they wanted it!
If you read them carefully, it's in every one of their Posts, no matter what the subject matter. So much so that I often wonder if most of the Posters are just very spoiled Kids, and not Adults, at all.

Location hidden

#86150 Jun 30, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>I would like to know if Rev. Willard knows anything about the Sheriff of Bledsoe County(Pikeville).....who just happens to look like a truck driver!
You see their Sheriff was arrested here in Dunlap last Nov.
http://www.timesfreepress.com/news/2012/nov/2...
Dunlapian, I honestly don't think that I've ever heard of a Sheriff being arrested for "Disorderly Conduct", of all things.
I don't think the Article said if he was on or off duty...if it did, I missed it. that would be important, I would think. But, I don't believe they would have arrested him, had he been on-duty. Is Dunlap in another County apart from the County where this guy is Sheriff? If so, that would mean he definitely was not on-duty, most likely! Now, we've got a TN. Sheriff with a possible police Record, if he's found, or pleads Guilty!
Is it just me, or is this State getting crazier by the day?
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#86151 Jun 30, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
Good Morning, OT. I think that's exactly what it is, a selfish, "Me, Me, Me" attitude and to heck with everybody else, even the Country.
I don't think they would care if it were Satan, himself, as long as he agreed with them and gave them everything they wanted, just like they wanted it, and when they wanted it!
If you read them carefully, it's in every one of their Posts, no matter what the subject matter. So much so that I often wonder if most of the Posters are just very spoiled Kids, and not Adults, at all.
Good morning ! Odd isn't it ? When the right to have an abortion, something the Supreme Court found to be a "right" for women, is constrained by elected offiials, they applaud that constraint as they scream that banning assault type weapons and high capacity magazines is an unconstitutinal taking.
As long as the constraint is not focused on something they want the right to, it's fine with them if others rights are constrained. Gay marriage also fits this criteria. I wonder how these fine "Christians" would feel about a constitutional amendment against second marriages when both former spouses are still alive, after all, the Bible labels that adultery and adultery made one of the big 10 ? Never mind....I already know !

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#86152 Jun 30, 2013
Capone wrote:
Get a job and go to bed SSS your such a loud mouth pathetic POS.
Watch out, vet (whose son is very wealthy) will attack you for using such foul acronyms...oh wait, never mind...

Location hidden

#86153 Jun 30, 2013
Very good and interesting point. And yes, I already know, too.
But, as you say, they kinda pick and choose the parts of the Bible that they want to take literally and then, they ignore the parts they don't want to do.
I guess that could be called, "Selected Christianity" or maybe, "Convenient Christianity".

Location hidden

#86154 Jun 30, 2013
Correction: "Selective Christianity"!

Location hidden

#86155 Jun 30, 2013
The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
Watch out, vet (whose son is very wealthy) will attack you for using such foul acronyms...oh wait, never mind...
Have you noticed that "Vet" is never around Topix for any Holidays. It's almost like he travels a lot and goes home for the Holidays and doesn't have time for Topix. But then, I guess he could be gone to Costa Rica, too, to his Vacation Hut...I mean, Home! Lol!

Location hidden

#86156 Jun 30, 2013
Oh my, he said he wasn't wealthy until "his ship came in"...you don't suppose his ship "floated" back out, do you? Vet would cry....Lol!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Fillers 31 min FmrHofmannGroupie 9
wheel tax 49 min Floyd Hensley 165
Who was ur favrite doet? 51 min TAXpayer 2
Greene Valley 53 min TAXpayer 13
ANOTHER bad wreck on 107 1 hr TAXpayer 1
amala hughes (Jan '11) 1 hr uralljealous 49
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 1 hr Red_Forman 6,776
Fixing the problems with greene county 6 hr Middle Class Mill... 23
Eddie Jennings 7 hr Hick 71
Wreck on Erwin hwy 7 hr Civil Liberties 65
Greeneville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:11 am PST

Bleacher Report 8:11AM
Which Panthers Free Agents Will Return in 2015?
NBC Sports 6:32 AM
Panthers G.M. on Cam Newton: "We want him here. I want him here"
NBC Sports 3:31 PM
Report: Sal Sunseri to leave Florida State for position with Oakland Raiders
ESPN 8:07 AM
Spygate, 'culture of cheating' vexes ex-GM
Yahoo! Sports10:47 AM
Former Panthers GM wonders if Patriots cheated in their Super Bowl