Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in 2010?

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

Comments (Page 3,855)

Showing posts 77,081 - 77,100 of123,767
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Bayless wrote:
<quoted text>
Said it before...just make the minimum wage $50 per hour - that way everybody will be rich!!! Then, it won't matter that products and services increased in cost.
You've not done much shopping lately, have you? News Flash, Einstein, EVERYTHING is going up by leaps and bounds , faster than I've ever seen it happen in my Lifetime.
And yet, the Minimum Wage hasn't gone up a penny.
I just read an Article a couple of days ago that said Wages today had less purchasing power than they did in 1968! Think about that!

Yet, the Wealthy have become wealthier by an enormous amount, faster than at any time in history, just since the recession began, while Everybody else has become poorer than at any other time in history, in the same amount of time.
That's Unbridled, Capitalistic Greed at it's Uncontrolled Best, causing both things to happen...and it will destroy this Nation, it's Economy, and Every American except the Very Wealthiest, in the not so distant Future, if Congress doesn't do something to stop it!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

proof wrote:
<quoted text>
bet he doesnt regret it at all. lol
Well, you'd lose that bet because he did, but it was too late. The damage was already done!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Don Juan wrote:
SSS wants my body.
You're having delusions, again, aren't you?
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
You've not done much shopping lately, have you? News Flash, Einstein, EVERYTHING is going up by leaps and bounds , faster than I've ever seen it happen in my Lifetime.
And yet, the Minimum Wage hasn't gone up a penny.
I just read an Article a couple of days ago that said Wages today had less purchasing power than they did in 1968! Think about that!
Yet, the Wealthy have become wealthier by an enormous amount, faster than at any time in history, just since the recession began, while Everybody else has become poorer than at any other time in history, in the same amount of time.
That's Unbridled, Capitalistic Greed at it's Uncontrolled Best, causing both things to happen...and it will destroy this Nation, it's Economy, and Every American except the Very Wealthiest, in the not so distant Future, if Congress doesn't do something to stop it!
Please post empirical data supporting that 'everybody else has become pooer than at any other time in history' genius.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
You very own words to me, on the phone, were that you divorced him because his company transferred him to Indiana and you refused to leave Maryland.
You have also stated, many times on this forum, that divorced him was the biggest mistake you have ever made and you regret it more than anything.
And BTW, what I hate most is an Arrogant Liar and you're the biggest One I can ever remember talking to, in my entire Life!

I don't even think of you as anything but a pitiful excuse for a Human Being and I made that determination 2 minutes into our first conversation. Giving you the benefit of a doubt, I decided to be courteous and give you a chance to correct the very bad "First Impression" you made when you jumped down my throat over nothing , during that first 2 minutes. But, it only got worse from then on...and then, YOU CROSSED THE LINE...and my patience expired and I let you know it, in no uncertain terms!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Bayless wrote:
<quoted text>
Please post empirical data supporting that 'everybody else has become pooer than at any other time in history' genius.
Google it...there's so many Reports saying that, you can't miss it.
Oh, and if you got a lot of money from the Stock Market, that made you more financially well off, you better watch the Stock Market closely everyday, YOURSELF, or you'll lose it all!
Your Broker isn't working for you, he's working for himself, and the Wealthiest are manipulating the Market.
The minute it's not profitable for them to do that anymore, and that time will come, believe me....the Market will crash like a Lead Balloon and it'll be all the "little" Investors that will lose everything, not the Very Wealthy Investors.
Bush took all the Regulations off the Market and there is NOTHING to keep that from happening , again, just like the "Crash of 29"!
You're only making money because the Wealthiest are "allowing" you to make money, and that WILL NOT LAST! The heck of it is, the wealthiest will know when it's coming because they are manipulating it, and they will know when to pull out, but YOU WON'T! And your Broker makes more money off of them than off of YOU, by far, so he's certainly not going to "bite the hand that feeds him", even of he knows about it in advance, which will be unlikely!
I urge you, again, to watch the Frontline Documentaries, "The Retirement Gamble" and "The Crash of 29"...they explain it all much better than I can and you will learn a lot, and know it's true, if you have been keeping up with what's been happening. The Documentaries just answer the questions that everybody has been wondering about...or rather the interviewed Experts in the Business, answer the questions we've all been wondering about.

If you won't do that, then prepare to lose it all, at some point, in the not so distant Future!
I've done everything I can to tell you where to go to learn the truth, the rest is up to you!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

What do you think about this Report? Do you believe the Gov't.? I have to say that the Terrorists would have to be dumber than a box of rocks NOT to do what this Article says.
If it's true, "Neutralize" him...isn't that the word you Guys use?
And do it whenever and wherever you find him! A Trial and Conviction is a waste of time and our attention, in this particular Case, IMO!
Put those Resources and Energy into stopping whatever attacks may be in the works, because of what he did!
----------
"Al-Qaida Said To Be Changing Its ways After Leaks."

Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/al-qaida-said-changing-...

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are in labor of the super wealthy earning more?
Raising the minimum wage will guarantee one thing only. That thing is an increase in products and services, thereby increasing the cost of living for everyone. Especially those on fixed income, making their limited dollars pay for less.
Should have been favor nor labor.

“IMNTBHO”

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you'd lose that bet because he did, but it was too late. The damage was already done!
Is that why he found someone else and married again but you are still single?

“IMNTBHO”

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
And BTW, what I hate most is an Arrogant Liar and you're the biggest One I can ever remember talking to, in my entire Life!
I don't even think of you as anything but a pitiful excuse for a Human Being and I made that determination 2 minutes into our first conversation. Giving you the benefit of a doubt, I decided to be courteous and give you a chance to correct the very bad "First Impression" you made when you jumped down my throat over nothing , during that first 2 minutes. But, it only got worse from then on...and then, YOU CROSSED THE LINE...and my patience expired and I let you know it, in no uncertain terms!
3 phone calls lasting several hours each. Must have taken me a long time to "cross that line" . And I only crossed it when I told you that your son was dangerous and stupid for intentionally serving his double trailers at another trucker in a fit of road rage. You, a former 911 operator, laughed about it. I can see how well you raised him.
here now

Elizabethton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
3 phone calls lasting several hours each. Must have taken me a long time to "cross that line" . And I only crossed it when I told you that your son was dangerous and stupid for intentionally serving his double trailers at another trucker in a fit of road rage. You, a former 911 operator, laughed about it. I can see how well you raised him.
You must be a glutton for punishment to spend that much time listening to her. The best part of Topix is that you can skip her posts.

“IMNTBHO”

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

here now wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be a glutton for punishment to spend that much time listening to her. The best part of Topix is that you can skip her posts.
She does have a tendency to lecture instead of converse.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
Naw, I just wanted to know what you were really up to and what your "game" was. I put up with your screaming and your obnoxiousness about Politics, and your Perverted Sex Talk. But, when you started attacking my children, You went too far and I didn't care anymore about what your "game " was...I just wanted to rip your throat out, you Sick Basta*d!
sad

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Naw, I just wanted to know what you were really up to and what your "game" was. I put up with your screaming and your obnoxiousness about Politics, and your Perverted Sex Talk. But, when you started attacking my children, You went too far and I didn't care anymore about what your "game " was...I just wanted to rip your throat out, you Sick Basta*d!
he should report you for threating his life. You low life bitch,you always threaten to do it with others
Tired

Dandridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Has anyone been watching the Zimmerman trial? It is moving really slow, but addictive.
torr

Waynesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

sad wrote:
<quoted text>he should report you for threating his life. You low life bitch,you always threaten to do it with others
There's a few here who come close to threatening yours....lol.
sad

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

torr wrote:
<quoted text>There's a few here who come close to threatening yours....lol.
Well bring it bitch, I can guarantee you or anyone else would not live to regret it!! I don't play with that crap. SO anytime you or anyone else wants to try, come on

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that why he found someone else and married again but you are still single?
I found her for him!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Tired wrote:
Has anyone been watching the Zimmerman trial? It is moving really slow, but addictive.
I watched it yesterday, but I'll have to catch up on Today's Session...tonight Online!
Tired

Dandridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

sad wrote:
<quoted text>Well bring it bitch, I can guarantee you or anyone else would not live to regret it!! I don't play with that crap. SO anytime you or anyone else wants to try, come on
Ha, ha. "sad" is a good name for you because you are a sad, "little" excuse for a human.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 77,081 - 77,100 of123,767
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Greeneville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search