Guild

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Founder's Quote of the Day:

"Public virtue cannot exist in a nation without private, and public virtue is the only foundation of republics. There must be a positive passion for the public good, the public interest, honour, power and glory, established in the minds of the people, or there can be no republican government, nor any real liberty: and this public passion must be superiour to all private passions."

--John Adams, letter to Mercy Warren, 1776

“Concerned in Tennessee”

Since: Dec 07

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

How can there still be discussion on a topic that is three years out of date?!?!

Since: Feb 13

Guild

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Here are some "previously unseen" photos from Vietnam.

I remember seeing similar - and much more.

http://io9.com/previously-unseen-photos-show-...
BC Alien

Fort Collins, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Last night I lucked out and was able to buy two boxes of ammo at Wal-Mart.

I placed the boxes on the front seat and headed back home, but
stopped at a gas station where a drop-dead gorgeous blonde in a short skirt was filling up her car at the next pump.
She glanced at the two boxes of ammo, bent over and leaned in my passenger window, and said in a sexy voice, "I'm a big believer in barter, old fella. Would you be interested in trading sex for ammo?"

I thought for a few seconds and asked, "What kind of ammo' ya got?
roxyb

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Me n my big ass mouth
roxyb

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Yall let me post that one,ofcourse....oh shitballs
sad

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

torr wrote:
<quoted text>We know where you are but really don't want to have that much contact.....this is more than enough.
yes chickensh*t I know, better stay where your old azz wont get hurt,pu&&y. Don't ever threaten me again.
Timbuk2

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Now that there is a credible witness:

"A teenage friend of Trayvon Martin was forced to admit today in the George Zimmerman murder trial that she did not write a letter that was sent to Martin's mother describing what she allegedly heard on a phone call with Martin moments before he was shot.

In a painfully embarassing moment, Rachel Jeantel was asked to read the letter out loud in court.

"Are you able to read that at all?" defense attorney Don West asked.

Jeantel, head bowed, eyes averted whispered into the court microphone, "Some but not all. I don't read cursive."

It sent a hush through the packed courtroom.

How'd she "write" it if she can't read?

What a tribute to the National Teachers Unions of America. Good job.
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

A teenage friend of Trayvon Martin was forced to admit today in the George Zimmerman murder trial that she did not write a letter that was sent to Martin's mother describing what she allegedly heard on a phone call with Martin moments before he was shot.

In a painfully embarassing moment, Rachel Jeantel was asked to read the letter out loud in court.

Jeantel, head bowed, eyes averted whispered into the court microphone, "Some but not all. I don't read cursive."

Jeantel, 19, was unable to read any of the letter save for her name...

During nearly two hours of cross examination Wednesday in which he tried to raise questions about her version of events and accused her of telling several lies under oath, including about her whereabouts during Martin's wake.

"Under oath, you created a lie and said you went to the hospital?" asked West.

"Yes," responded Jeantel. She said she lied because she didn't want to see the body.

Jeantel became increasingly agitated and scoffed when West told her that she would have to continue testifying.

She is seen as a critical witness to the prosecution because she is the only person able to say that Martin claimed that he noticed a strange man following him and that he was scared. Jeantel said Martin described the stranger as a "creepy [censored] cracker."

Jeantel said Martin, 17, was walking home during halftime of the NBA All-Star Game when he became unnerved because he was being followed.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/george-zimmerma...26...
Timbuk2

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Hey Sassy. Did you vote in this poll?

26% of Obama Supporters View Tea Party as Nation’s Top Terror Threat

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_conten...

It's a Rassmussen poll, so it's probably wrong, right?
roxyb

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Court was just a setup n my attorney was jst showin me how the government works.second time he came in,idk wtf happened but that was not the sme prson.my rl attourny,he cldnt do it.he wanted to curl up n spill his heart n soul to me n comfort me n show me the truth as he now sees it.
Timbuk2

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

It’s not just the NSA spying on us. The local gendarmes are doing it too:

http://cironline.org/reports/license-plate-re...

License-plate readers let police collect millions of records on drivers

“When the city of San Leandro, Calif., purchased a license-plate reader for its police department in 2008, computer security consultant Michael Katz-Lacabe asked the city for a record of every time the scanners had photographed his car.

The results shocked him.

The paperback-size device, installed on the outside of police cars, can log thousands of license plates in an eight-hour patrol shift. Katz-Lacabe said it had photographed his two cars on 112 occasions, including one image from 2009 that shows him and his daughters stepping out of his Toyota Prius in their driveway.”

License-plate readers are not subject to the same legal restrictions as GPS devices that can be used to track an individual's movements. The U.S. Supreme Court ruled unanimously last year that lengthy GPS tracking constitutes a Fourth Amendment search and may require a warrant.

But plate readers might not fall under such rulings if police successfully argue that motorists have no “reasonable expectation of privacy” while driving on public roads.”

You can purchase these devices for personal use too. As you drive down the road in your detector equipped car, you can tap in to the banking industry’s “repo” database. When you find a car that has a repo order on it, you simply verify the vin#, call the center, and they’ll send out a tow truck. Ass soon as it’s on the hook,$100 is placed in your bank account.

Technology – enslaving the new generation…..
roxyb

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

I lmost done it...but hell,wen u started talkin bout my kids i said fuck it all,signed the paper n went to my babies n focused on them.i knew it was wrong n i had gotten screwed over,but all i cld c was my kids...yea n a lot of other adults n children too,but i knew that my kids wld have me n i wld have them n after i did the bs time,i was gonna take my kids n give them the best that i possibly cld.n the end it wld b me n my kids n yes i did kick joe out of the whole thing,thats jst how it is

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

sad wrote:
<quoted text>no I been with your mom many times, of course that's not saying anything. SO has most of America,she is a big slut,just like you. You both cant turn down a cock
I'll need a ride to the Tea Party rally, Reverend, my car is going for scheduled maintenance earlier that day.
Leroy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll need a ride to the Tea Party rally, Reverend, my car is going for scheduled maintenance earlier that day.
take the bus like i do.
sad

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
love how you like to play the Christian card. You by no means are one. You are a joke. But what should anyone expect from a dumbazz liberal. Just continue to smoke and drink your life away talking sh*t about someone else, addict
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Timbuk2 wrote:
Now that there is a credible witness:
"A teenage friend of Trayvon Martin was forced to admit today in the George Zimmerman murder trial that she did not write a letter that was sent to Martin's mother describing what she allegedly heard on a phone call with Martin moments before he was shot.
How'd she "write" it if she can't read?
What a tribute to the National Teachers Unions of America. Good job.
Yea TimBuck, I knew you would find a way to try and stick this to the Unions.
But try as you might, anyone with even a little knowledge about our schools will not buy it.
torr

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

sad wrote:
<quoted text>yes chickensh*t I know, better stay where your old azz wont get hurt,pu&&y. Don't ever threaten me again.
Is that why you won't tell us your address ? I'm sure some of us would look u up to ser how bad you are.
stewart smalley

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
It is not an acorn. It is a mighty oak.
It is not an egg. It is a crowing rooster.
It is not a pile of lumber. It is a towering mansion.
From Little acorn grow might oaks.
You cant have a chicken or a rooster without an egg.
Lumber comes from trees oak,popular,pine,cedar,cherry, etc,etc,
roxyb

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Yall rlly dint know coz it was all created n designed by wealthy ppl,thats all theyve ever known too.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

121 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Eddie Overholt arrest question 12 min marthe stewart 5
Mike Fincher running for office? lol 18 min Max 4
Two Hour EXECUTION TN next 28 min marthe stewart 10
76 Year Old Veteran Arrested for Asking Public ... 47 min You are 200
GREEN COUNTY budget fix tax the rich above 250 k 54 min Get it the F done 7
COCKE COUNTY task force drugs found 56 min In BURNS mega jail 2
William Ball a queen or what? 57 min RuPaul 1
So, who do YOU wanna see NAKED ! ? ! ? ! (Oct '10) 1 hr Booger_ Burns 272
Lost respect for GPD 2 hr Booger_ Burns 30