Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in 2010?

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

Comments (Page 3,839)

Showing posts 76,761 - 76,780 of138,662
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Big bad Me

Chisinau, Moldova

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#85743
Jun 26, 2013
 
sad wrote:
<quoted text>you can come too,pu&&y
Bite me.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#85744
Jun 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

sad wrote:
waiting,guess torr"pu&&Y" and very"bitch" funny are at the nursing home hoping for an alzheimer's man so they have a chance for some love
Why don't you get off Topix and go take your Meds, before you have a TOTAL Breakdown!
sad

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#85745
Jun 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Big bad Me wrote:
<quoted text>Bite me.
lol I would not want to get aids. You caught it from torr's mother
Anonymous

Adamsville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#85749
Jun 26, 2013
 
Hello topix
Honestly

Sparta, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#85750
Jun 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, give your reasons for thinking that. If you feel that strongly about an Issue, tell everybody what makes you so sure.
Make your Case as to why you're so opposed to Obamacare, I'm willing to listen with an open Mind, if you have legitimate reasons to present.
"Make your Case as to why you're so opposed to Obamacare", Your kidding right!!!!! it seems everyone knows but you that Obama Care was a lie from the beginning.
Honestly

Sparta, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#85751
Jun 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

SexySassySenior wrote:
Women are fighting back in the Conservatives' "War On Women", and I predict that this is ONLY the beginning! Women won the first Battle, but the "War" has just begun for the Women! We tried to reason with the TEApublicans and that didn't work. I told you that Women would NOT tolerate being taken back to the Dark Ages and you're about to see that I was right! IT WILL NOT HAPPEN! And Pity the Poor Fools (TEApublicans) who try to do it!
----------
"Texas Abortion Bill Falls After Challenge."
Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/texas-abortion-bill-fal...
and what war is that child? the texas would have put abortion to 20 weeks limit instead of a 24 week limit. Now, that seems to me that it one is saving a life because at 24 weeks, even 20 weeks, there is a child there. You actually have less time remaining in the pregnancy than you have already had. Two: it puts the lives of these women as the number one priority by requiring cleaner facilities and a medical center within 30 miles. Now who is caring? I know you and other liberals don't care about the babies, that is evident but again you are a liberal-and I would not expect anything different out of you mouth.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#85752
Jun 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Honestly wrote:
<quoted text>
"Make your Case as to why you're so opposed to Obamacare", Your kidding right!!!!! it seems everyone knows but you that Obama Care was a lie from the beginning.
And how do you know this and, in what way is it a Lie?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#85753
Jun 26, 2013
 
Honestly wrote:
<quoted text>and what war is that child? the texas would have put abortion to 20 weeks limit instead of a 24 week limit. Now, that seems to me that it one is saving a life because at 24 weeks, even 20 weeks, there is a child there. You actually have less time remaining in the pregnancy than you have already had. Two: it puts the lives of these women as the number one priority by requiring cleaner facilities and a medical center within 30 miles. Now who is caring? I know you and other liberals don't care about the babies, that is evident but again you are a liberal-and I would not expect anything different out of you mouth.
Oh NO, you're not going to get by with that. It's the TEApublican Conservatives that don't care about the "Baby"...cut everything that a "Baby" has to have to live such as food, medical care ,money for clothing and shelter, EVERYTHING! It's ONLY the Fetus that you claim to care about because a Fetus lives off it's Mother and doesn't cost you a red cent! The minute the "Baby" starts costing you anything, you do nothing but gripe, gripe, gripe about it! And , you don't even want to spend a red penny on caring for the Mother while she's carrying the Fetus, to try and keep the Fetus as healthy as possible, and the Mother able to care for it, once it's born and is a "Baby"!
So, don't even come at me with that "Baby", "holier than thou" crap...when we all know the almighty dollar is worth more to any of you TEApublicans than any "Baby" , as you wrongly insist on calling a "Baby", to try and cover your lack of concern for either one, IF it's going to cost any money, no matter how little!
You People literally make me sick to my stomach, with your Phony Compassion for the "BABY", while wanting to do everything in your power to make it as hard on the "Baby", and it's Mother, as is humanly possible...because of PURE GREED!

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#85755
Jun 27, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh NO, you're not going to get by with that. It's the TEApublican Conservatives that don't care about the "Baby"...cut everything that a "Baby" has to have to live such as food, medical care ,money for clothing and shelter, EVERYTHING! It's ONLY the Fetus that you claim to care about because a Fetus lives off it's Mother and doesn't cost you a red cent! The minute the "Baby" starts costing you anything, you do nothing but gripe, gripe, gripe about it! And , you don't even want to spend a red penny on caring for the Mother while she's carrying the Fetus, to try and keep the Fetus as healthy as possible, and the Mother able to care for it, once it's born and is a "Baby"!
So, don't even come at me with that "Baby", "holier than thou" crap...when we all know the almighty dollar is worth more to any of you TEApublicans than any "Baby" , as you wrongly insist on calling a "Baby", to try and cover your lack of concern for either one, IF it's going to cost any money, no matter how little!
You People literally make me sick to my stomach, with your Phony Compassion for the "BABY", while wanting to do everything in your power to make it as hard on the "Baby", and it's Mother, as is humanly possible...because of PURE GREED!
We see the compassion from you. A woman messes around and gets herself pregnant and you leftist loons think that is better for her to commit murder than to accept the responsibility for her actions. It is not a fetus. It is a child.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#85756
Jun 27, 2013
 
Well, that's gratitude for you! Nothing like sticking it in the eye of the American workers who MADE their company, AND the American Taxpayers who bailed them out, at least twice...and doing it to both of them, at the same time!
Way to go, Capitalist Corporate Swine!
----------
"General Motors to Invest $691M In 3 Assembly Plants In Mexico."

Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/gm-invest-691m-3-assemb...
John Q public

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#85758
Jun 27, 2013
 
SexySassySenior wrote:
Well, that's gratitude for you! Nothing like sticking it in the eye of the American workers who MADE their company, AND the American Taxpayers who bailed them out, at least twice...and doing it to both of them, at the same time!
Way to go, Capitalist Corporate Swine!
----------
"General Motors to Invest $691M In 3 Assembly Plants In Mexico."
Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/gm-invest-691m-3-assemb...
And you expected what from GM? Got a bailout and see what happens. The Mexican worker gets the jobs so what else is new in your world?
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#85759
Jun 27, 2013
 
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
We see the compassion from you. A woman messes around and gets herself pregnant and you leftist loons think that is better for her to commit murder than to accept the responsibility for her actions. It is not a fetus. It is a child.
NTM. I believe I have to "chime in" here.
This I believe is the first thing that I agree with you on.
"It is not a fetus. It is a child."
All the fetus knows is that it is very comfortable. Plus it does not know how it got there.......love, sex, rape, to the fetus it does not matter.
But this is just my belief between myself and God, and I don't throw my beliefs on any one else.
Now like Linda was saying in her post, that you replied to, maybe I can sum it up by a single phrase;
The Consevatives only care about the fetus, before the womb and after the tomb, in between they are on their own.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#85760
Jun 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>NTM. I believe I have to "chime in" here.
This I believe is the first thing that I agree with you on.
"It is not a fetus. It is a child."
All the fetus knows is that it is very comfortable. Plus it does not know how it got there.......love, sex, rape, to the fetus it does not matter.
But this is just my belief between myself and God, and I don't throw my beliefs on any one else.
Now like Linda was saying in her post, that you replied to, maybe I can sum it up by a single phrase;
The Consevatives only care about the fetus, before the womb and after the tomb, in between they are on their own.
I could not agree more with your last sentence. It takes a lot of chutzpah, in post, after Post, after Post to want to cut everything from Welfare, to Food Stamps, to Medical Care , to Education for the "Babies" and then, to come on here criticizing a Woman that knows she can't provide for a Child, for taking the only option open to her, to keep it from suffering a horrible existence in this world, of deprivation and humiliation from some of the very People who are forcing her to carry that Fetus and give birth to a Child! It's one of the most cruel things known to Mankind, to do to the Mother (a mere Woman) and a innocent Child , just coming into this world, at a great disadvantage from the very beginning...as if Life isn't hard enough for everybody , under the best of circumstances, and getting harder everyday, thanks to Unbridled Greed and the TEApublican Capitalists!
The Well-to-do Women, and Girls, have always had abortions and they will continue to! The difference is that their Families have the Money to send them away where they can get safe abortions on sterile surroundings by real Doctors, while the Poor Women will have to get them from some back-alley Monster, using a filthy coat-hanger to do it and most of them will DIE a horrible, painful death because of it!
The Mother's blood is the blood that you Right-to-Lifers will have on your hands and you are sanctimonious enough to call the Pregnant Mothers, Murderers...over something that was none of your business to begin with??? Solve your own problems and stay out of other People's Lives! You've got a full load just doing that, alone!
And NO, I've never had an abortion, Thank God that I never had that problem to have to deal with, but I've had an interest in this Issue since the 60's and I could tell you things that will literally tear your heart out, if you had one, and about one death and suffering of somebody, that never should have happened! I will go to my grave fighting for a Woman's Right to have a safe Abortion, if that is her choice...and for some Women, it is their ONLY choice!
Derek

Byrdstown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#85761
Jun 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Stand Up For Seniors and Against Right-Wing Obstruction to Win in 2014
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#85762
Jun 27, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Amen Linda, very good!
Remember I have my rights......which are only for me, and ALL WOMEN have their rights. These two different rights should never ever cross each other.
But the Conservatives pick and choose this issue every 2-4 years.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#85763
Jun 27, 2013
 
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
It is not a fetus. It is a child.
It is not an acorn. It is a mighty oak.
It is not an egg. It is a crowing rooster.
It is not a pile of lumber. It is a towering mansion.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#85764
Jun 27, 2013
 
Linda, my previous post was a reply to your post #85760 but it came up as just another post.
torr

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#85765
Jun 27, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

sad wrote:
waiting,guess torr"pu&&Y" and very"bitch" funny are at the nursing home hoping for an alzheimer's man so they have a chance for some love
Coming unglued old man ...lol
torr

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#85766
Jun 27, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

2

sad wrote:
<quoted text>well im in Jackson,tn and if you want you can meet me and we will see. Im not scared of you pricks.
We know where you are but really don't want to have that much contact.....this is more than enough.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#85767
Jun 27, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
We see the compassion from you. A woman messes around and gets herself pregnant and you leftist loons think that is better for her to commit murder than to accept the responsibility for her actions. It is not a fetus. It is a child.
I'll never understand why conservatives consider sex such a horrible, disgusting thing. It is not just an act for creating tax deductions and property for the father, you know.

I don't think a single conservative understands the legal definition of murder.

All of this being said, let me blow your mind by stating that this particular liberal agrees with the 20 week cut off for making the decision to have an abortion.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 76,761 - 76,780 of138,662
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

121 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OBAMA fails in taxing the rich -redistribution 43 min Being soft on arrogance 8
suicide on viking mountain 50 min Tied the gun to buzzard 15
JEB BUSH grew up Latino wet nurse 51 min She broke him in 8
GREENEVILLE SUN web page is better 53 min Have to say 1
Renee Luttrell 55 min Dripping first call 18
Burns does a he pleases 56 min You will like it 12
My favorite Greeneville Topix poster is 56 min Yuma 837
did Brian Crawford die?? 2 hr Yuma 37
•••
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Greeneville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greeneville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••