Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in 2010?

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

Comments (Page 3,822)

Showing posts 76,421 - 76,440 of139,021
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Tired

Dandridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

Timbuk2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Skinny kid? More proof of the mainstream media's influence. While they make it sound like he was a tiny eighth grader:
https://www.google.com/search...
he was actually over 6 feet tall and 160 pounds.
http://www.wtsp.com/news/local/story.aspx...
St. Petersburg, Florida - How tall was Trayvon Martin? 5'5," 5'8" or maybe 5'10"?
According to what has been released by the Sanford Police Department, the teen was actually six feet tall and weighed 160 pounds. But you probably wouldn't know that, based on most of the pictures circulated by the media.
Zimmerman: 5 feet, 8 inches tall and 194 pounds. He's put on nearly 100 pounds since the incident.
A 6', 160 lb. male is not exactly what I would call a heavyweight...
proof

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

so now shes an expert on the zimmerman case too?

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>NTM, I can only imagine the long hours you spend on the road and there comes a time to get some rest, or you will have a delusional disorder and think Linda and Dunlapian are one and the same.
I believe your type of delusional disorder is of the "Grandiose" type.
The same type of delusional disorder that you suffer from, Linda? You know the one that makes you think that everyone, who dares to disagree with anything you say, is the same person? We are all that person who sued you, your drug addicted/dealing neighbors, transgender, gay, pedophile, rapist, jailbirds. Is that the delusional disorder that you are referencing, Linda?
Ray

Camden, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Until your Sorry Azz goes to jail, where you should be right now, why don't you go back over to one of those numerous Local Threads that you've started to try and destroy different innocent People in this County and stay off of this One?
This Thread is for Political and Current Events discussions by Sane People, and it's way over your intelligence and Sanity Level.
You're doing the same thing on this Forum that you do in this County...you can't stand to be ignored, and even though NOBODY wants ANYTHING to do with you, you're CONSTANTLY pushing yourself on People that want NOTHING to do with you...and can't stand to be around you and DO NOT want to talk to you!
You're like a "Chigger on the Butt of Society"...UNWANTED by ANYBODY and a CONSTANCE NUISANCE to EVERYBODY!
Sassy this is living proof of what I have said. I have told you many times I am not JK. I could care less what you think. You are wrong. I tried to be nice to you a long time ago and you without reason jumped all over me. You have just proved how you talk to the ones on the city threads. No matter who posts you sling your slurs that they all are JK until no one wants to post anymore.

“IMNTBHO”

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

Timbuk2 wrote:
As the kangaroo trial of George Zimmerman begins, here's the thought for the day:
We know Zimmerman made several 911 calls -- because obviously -- he was a concerned citizen. So, just out of curiosity ... since Trayvon also had a cell phone -- how many 911 calls did he make???
Zero! A big, fat goose egg! If he really thought he was being stalked -- and really thought he was at risk -- why not call 911?
He was too busy talking to his Girlfriend.
whats the deal

Lafayette, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

what does any of this have to do with a gov race or just you idiots personal site
dblq

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
And you may have gotten your head shot off, when you stuck it out the window and yelled, too.
It still all goes back to, if the Kid wasn't doing anything wrong, and he didn't seem to be...why didn't Zimmerman stay put and wait for the Trained Police to arrive , as he was told to do. What Right did he have to follow somebody that wasn't doing anything wrong...at night? That would have scared the beegerbers out of anybody and caused them to assume they were going to have to fight for their Life, at some point...especially a Person of a different Race, with Race Relations the way they are in this Nation, right now!
Common Sense would tell ANYBODY that a Person who is following you, especially at night, is up to no good...and that you are in great danger! And I'm sure Martin felt the same way! Anybody would have thought that, unless they are a complete fool!
Because of the way society is today,any security guard or neighborhood watch patrol would have checked out a hooded unknown person walking in a gated community after dark. That is why they are call security watches. That is what they do.
Some tend to let it go to their heads. Zimmerman was a little too gung ho, and it cost a life.
Tired

Dandridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>The same type of delusional disorder that you suffer from, Linda? You know the one that makes you think that everyone, who dares to disagree with anything you say, is the same person? We are all that person who sued you, your drug addicted/dealing neighbors, transgender, gay, pedophile, rapist, jailbirds. Is that the delusional disorder that you are referencing, Linda?
You seem to have the same "delusional disorder" since you also regularly accuse everyone of being Linda. That is so stupid and boring to hear constantly, and frankly, I don't know what point you are trying to make unless you just can't accept that some people may disagree with you. Are you the pot or kettle?
Timbuk2

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

dblq wrote:
<quoted text>
I read there were more than one call to 911 that night. Yes it might have been dangerous, but a yell from a open window may have been just the distraction that saved that boys life. But we will never know.
I too believe the girlfriend and the phone conversation. The defendants story has many flaws. This will come out during the trial.
IMO Zimmerman is guilty of at least voluntary manslaughter.
What he did was stupid, but not illegal.

If Zimmerman's account is correct, and the injuries on the back of his head support his account, then Trayvon Martin crossed the line as he banged the man's head into the concrete.

Kinda like saying you were defending yourself by shooting the guy 24 times.

“IMNTBHO”

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
And you and your Buddies just can't stand it because you have nothing credible to "tout" from your Political Party that's not totally damaging to your Party and YOU, as a Member!
So, your only alternative is try to shut me up because I have no problem, in calling everybody's attention to that very FACT!
I can tell you right now, you're banging your head against the wall! I've had every Lie told about me, and my Family, that can be thought of...I've been called every filthy Name on the Planet Earth, on a constant basis....I've been sued for opposing a Person for a Local Political Office that never, by Law, never should have even been certified to run and for REposting the Record to show why, after somebody else found it and originally Posted it....the Candidate didn't sue them because the one who originally posted it, sounded like a MAN in an Official Position...so, the Coward sued ME...he seems to like bullying Women, especially Older Women, alone, because they can't "wind his clock" and he hasn't got the guts to bully another Man, who CAN and WILL "wind his clock" and he knows it!
This has been going on for over 4 years, almost constantly, and guess what...I'M STILL HERE and still stating my opinion about whatever affects my Life and anything else that I have an opinion about! You want to know why? Because that is my CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT and you TEA Baggers may TAKE it from me, but I'll be damned if I will WILLINGLY GIVE IT TO YOU!
So, you can whine until your little Spoiled Selves get tired of doing it, it's not going to change a thing, as far as I'm concerned! That may have worked with your Parents and your Teachers, to get your way...but, IT DOESN'T WORK WITH ME! In fact, Whining and Whiners actually disgust me! So, get over it or learn to live with it, is all I can tell you ...and I, frankly, don't care which one you do, or if you don't do either one!
News Flash...Life will go on whether you get your way, or not...both YOURS and EVERYBODY ELSE'S! You should already know that, but if you don't, it's time you learned it!
You were sued for STARTING multiple threads on this forum and making unfounded accusations while calling him by name.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

proof wrote:
now we all know why the jury was sequestered, away from media.. so they hear facts and not the opinions of people on forums that no nothing about the case.
That's why Juries are always sequestered in prominent Cases, Sue Baby! Since you think you're Perry Mason and have more "experience" in the Court Systems of numerous States, than anybody most of us know, you should know that!
Are you going to claim that the reason you deserve to be granted an Appeal, is because you are important enough that your Jury should have been sequestered?
Uh...I think it was for the small amount of time that it took them to find you "Guilty", on the same day of your Trial! So, that reason is a "No Brainer", but I think you should try using it, anyway because it suits your "thought processes"!
citizen

Toone, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

Timbuk2 wrote:
<quoted text>
What he did was stupid, but not illegal.
If Zimmerman's account is correct, and the injuries on the back of his head support his account, then Trayvon Martin crossed the line as he banged the man's head into the concrete.
Kinda like saying you were defending yourself by shooting the guy 24 times.
this was a 16 year old kid that wasn't doing anything wrong zimmerman was a want to be law and appointed himself as a neighborhood watch, when zimmerman called 911 they told him not to run after the kid but he did anyway and a good butt whipping would have done zimmerman some good. i'm not black myself or taking up for any race but if this had been your 16 year old kid, i can't believe you would think that idiot should have shot him and anyone that does i think you desirve to be called a racist
Ray

Camden, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>You were sued for STARTING multiple threads on this forum and making unfounded accusations while calling him by name.
And she is still doing it on the other threads. I could ask you how you are doing and how the work is going truck driving and we would have to hear how you are no truck driver and how she knows because she once owned a big trucking company.

“IMNTBHO”

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct, I mis-typed...it was Zimmerman in the truck. Martin was on foot!
The only Tape that I've heard that came into 911, was a Lady who heard the scuffle and one shot, but she did NOT know who was scuffling nor what it was about...and I certainly don't blame her for not going outside to find out...that would have been another stupid thing to do!
I also read that what was going to be the most important and "telling" testimony of all, would be that of Martin's Girlfriend , who he was talking to on his Cellphone!
You mean the testimony of that same girlfriend that lied in a sworn statement?

http://blogs.chicagotribune.com/news_columnis...

“IMNTBHO”

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

Tired wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to have the same "delusional disorder" since you also regularly accuse everyone of being Linda. That is so stupid and boring to hear constantly, and frankly, I don't know what point you are trying to make unless you just can't accept that some people may disagree with you. Are you the pot or kettle?
I am only giving you a little of your own medicine, Linda. Seems you can dish it out but can't take it.

“IMNTBHO”

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

Ray wrote:
<quoted text>
And she is still doing it on the other threads. I could ask you how you are doing and how the work is going truck driving and we would have to hear how you are no truck driver and how she knows because she once owned a big trucking company.
In her feeble mind she did. LOL
proof

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

i thought she was a medical field professional and a 911 dispatcher and a police officer and she owned a convenience store in camden tennessee? does she even have a high school education?
really

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
This opinion from one of the, "Junkyard Dawgs" of Topix...yeah, that carries a lot of weight, alright! <s>
Just for the record, my Parents and my entire family had, and have, more Class in their little fingers than you have in your entire body! You prove that in every post you make!
Trust me, if you had been raised in my Family, you would NOT have turned out the way you have...they would have seen to that, believe me!
Kinda makes me wonder what kind of a Family you were raised in...or if you were "raised", at all! My guess is the answer to that is, "NO"...they just had you and then, ignored you...and this is the result!
Furthermore, I figure they are STILL trying to ignore you and that's why you come on Topix , trying to get the attention that you never had, growing up!
Well skank,unlike you I pay my bills and I don't expect the government to pay my way. I don't lie or give an illusion im something im not. You always lie about everything you post. You are an attention whore and just a plain whore in general. Your parents were a joke, they didn't raise you to be anything. You get on here all the time and im the one with parent issues. So lie and make yourself out to be more than you are. Sexy is a joke, your fat overweight ass shows that. So go sue someone cause you only know how to do when the truth is said about you. Ugly nasty Camden slut

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

whats the deal wrote:
what does any of this have to do with a gov race or just you idiots personal site
It's we "Idiots' personal site", so now you know the answer to your question!
But, you can join in, if you like...we welcome new "Idiots" and you certainly qualify!:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

dblq wrote:
<quoted text>
Because of the way society is today,any security guard or neighborhood watch patrol would have checked out a hooded unknown person walking in a gated community after dark. That is why they are call security watches. That is what they do.
Some tend to let it go to their heads. Zimmerman was a little too gung ho, and it cost a life.
Zimmerman was neither an Official Security Guard nor an Official Neighborhood Watch Patrolman...he didn't even stay at a Holiday Inn Express...he just called himself One and hit the streets with no training whatsoever, and this is the result!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 76,421 - 76,440 of139,021
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

25 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
JEB BUSH grew up Latino wet nurse 15 min Next Bush war 9
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 17 min Independent1 3,338
HARD TIMES Republicans want you to suffer 20 min Aid comfort IRAQ 1
HAWK wife beating OK under SHARIA LAW/conservat... 40 min Wife Correction GOP 41
Laura........ 3 hr Asshat 3
David Kilday (Oct '13) 3 hr Asshat 21
There are no heroes like these any more, America 5 hr Hawkman 3
WHAT R ALL U Silent Viewers Reading??? 6 hr cretin56 168
suicide on viking mountain 10 hr hill folk 31
My favorite Greeneville Topix poster is 15 hr Tehee Candor 573
•••
•••
•••
Greeneville Dating

more search filters

less search filters