Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#85331 Jun 24, 2013
Timbuk2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Stalked - interesting characterization of someone who was on “neighborhood watch”. He was there to look for suspicious persons.
<quoted text>
FIVE seconds of unintelligible tape. Now, who do you think is most likely going to be yelling for help. Someone with a gun pointed at them? Or someone whose head is being pounded into the concrete?
If someone was pointing a gun at me, the last thing I’d be doing is pissing him off by screaming Help.
And the last thing you'd see happening to me if I was armed is a skinny kid beating my head into the pavement.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#85333 Jun 24, 2013
dblq wrote:
"If Martin had stayed in his truck and wanted for the Police, like he should have...and was told to do by the 911 Dispatcher, none of it would have ever happened!"
Martin was never in a truck. That was Zimmerman.
The thing I find troubling. There were witnesses. People watched out their windows. Several calls were made to 911. But not a single person went to his aid. Not even to holler out the door at them.
You are correct, I mis-typed...it was Zimmerman in the truck. Martin was on foot!

The only Tape that I've heard that came into 911, was a Lady who heard the scuffle and one shot, but she did NOT know who was scuffling nor what it was about...and I certainly don't blame her for not going outside to find out...that would have been another stupid thing to do!
I also read that what was going to be the most important and "telling" testimony of all, would be that of Martin's Girlfriend , who he was talking to on his Cellphone!
proof

Paris, TN

#85334 Jun 24, 2013
now we all know why the jury was sequestered, away from media.. so they hear facts and not the opinions of people on forums that no nothing about the case.
Timbuk2

Jamestown, TN

#85335 Jun 24, 2013
The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
And the last thing you'd see happening to me if I was armed is a skinny kid beating my head into the pavement.
Skinny kid? More proof of the mainstream media's influence. While they make it sound like he was a tiny eighth grader:

https://www.google.com/search...

he was actually over 6 feet tall and 160 pounds.

http://www.wtsp.com/news/local/story.aspx...

St. Petersburg, Florida - How tall was Trayvon Martin? 5'5," 5'8" or maybe 5'10"?

According to what has been released by the Sanford Police Department, the teen was actually six feet tall and weighed 160 pounds. But you probably wouldn't know that, based on most of the pictures circulated by the media.

Zimmerman: 5 feet, 8 inches tall and 194 pounds. He's put on nearly 100 pounds since the incident.
dblq

UK

#85336 Jun 24, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct, I mis-typed...it was Zimmerman in the truck. Martin was on foot!
The only Tape that I've heard that came into 911, was a Lady who heard the scuffle and one shot, but she did NOT know who was scuffling nor what it was about...and I certainly don't blame her for not going outside to find out...that would have been another stupid thing to do!
I also read that what was going to be the most important and "telling" testimony of all, would be that of Martin's Girlfriend , who he was talking to on his Cellphone!
I read there were more than one call to 911 that night. Yes it might have been dangerous, but a yell from a open window may have been just the distraction that saved that boys life. But we will never know.
I too believe the girlfriend and the phone conversation. The defendants story has many flaws. This will come out during the trial.
IMO Zimmerman is guilty of at least voluntary manslaughter.

Location hidden

#85337 Jun 24, 2013
Timbuk2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Skinny kid? More proof of the mainstream media's influence. While they make it sound like he was a tiny eighth grader:
St. Petersburg, Florida - How tall was Trayvon Martin? 5'5," 5'8" or maybe 5'10"?
According to what has been released by the Sanford Police Department, the teen was actually six feet tall and weighed 160 pounds. But you probably wouldn't know that, based on most of the pictures circulated by the media.
Zimmerman: 5 feet, 8 inches tall and 194 pounds. He's put on nearly 100 pounds since the incident.
What is your point?
whats up

Lafayette, TN

#85338 Jun 24, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
what do any of the last 100 post have to do with goveners race just sayin nothing thats what

Location hidden

#85339 Jun 24, 2013
dblq wrote:
<quoted text>
I read there were more than one call to 911 that night. Yes it might have been dangerous, but a yell from a open window may have been just the distraction that saved that boys life. But we will never know.
I too believe the girlfriend and the phone conversation. The defendants story has many flaws. This will come out during the trial.
And you may have gotten your head shot off, when you stuck it out the window and yelled, too.

It still all goes back to, if the Kid wasn't doing anything wrong, and he didn't seem to be...why didn't Zimmerman stay put and wait for the Trained Police to arrive , as he was told to do. What Right did he have to follow somebody that wasn't doing anything wrong...at night? That would have scared the beegerbers out of anybody and caused them to assume they were going to have to fight for their Life, at some point...especially a Person of a different Race, with Race Relations the way they are in this Nation, right now!
Common Sense would tell ANYBODY that a Person who is following you, especially at night, is up to no good...and that you are in great danger! And I'm sure Martin felt the same way! Anybody would have thought that, unless they are a complete fool!

Location hidden

#85340 Jun 24, 2013
And obviously Martin was right if he thought that...he's dead, isn't he?
Tired

Dandridge, TN

#85341 Jun 24, 2013
Timbuk2 wrote:
<quoted text>
A 6', 160 lb. male is not exactly what I would call a heavyweight...
proof

Paris, TN

#85342 Jun 24, 2013
so now shes an expert on the zimmerman case too?

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#85343 Jun 24, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>NTM, I can only imagine the long hours you spend on the road and there comes a time to get some rest, or you will have a delusional disorder and think Linda and Dunlapian are one and the same.
I believe your type of delusional disorder is of the "Grandiose" type.
The same type of delusional disorder that you suffer from, Linda? You know the one that makes you think that everyone, who dares to disagree with anything you say, is the same person? We are all that person who sued you, your drug addicted/dealing neighbors, transgender, gay, pedophile, rapist, jailbirds. Is that the delusional disorder that you are referencing, Linda?
Ray

New Johnsonville, TN

#85344 Jun 24, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Until your Sorry Azz goes to jail, where you should be right now, why don't you go back over to one of those numerous Local Threads that you've started to try and destroy different innocent People in this County and stay off of this One?
This Thread is for Political and Current Events discussions by Sane People, and it's way over your intelligence and Sanity Level.
You're doing the same thing on this Forum that you do in this County...you can't stand to be ignored, and even though NOBODY wants ANYTHING to do with you, you're CONSTANTLY pushing yourself on People that want NOTHING to do with you...and can't stand to be around you and DO NOT want to talk to you!
You're like a "Chigger on the Butt of Society"...UNWANTED by ANYBODY and a CONSTANCE NUISANCE to EVERYBODY!
Sassy this is living proof of what I have said. I have told you many times I am not JK. I could care less what you think. You are wrong. I tried to be nice to you a long time ago and you without reason jumped all over me. You have just proved how you talk to the ones on the city threads. No matter who posts you sling your slurs that they all are JK until no one wants to post anymore.

“IMNTBHO”

Location hidden

#85345 Jun 24, 2013
Timbuk2 wrote:
As the kangaroo trial of George Zimmerman begins, here's the thought for the day:
We know Zimmerman made several 911 calls -- because obviously -- he was a concerned citizen. So, just out of curiosity ... since Trayvon also had a cell phone -- how many 911 calls did he make???
Zero! A big, fat goose egg! If he really thought he was being stalked -- and really thought he was at risk -- why not call 911?
He was too busy talking to his Girlfriend.
whats the deal

Lafayette, TN

#85346 Jun 24, 2013
what does any of this have to do with a gov race or just you idiots personal site
dblq

Scottsville, KY

#85347 Jun 24, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
And you may have gotten your head shot off, when you stuck it out the window and yelled, too.
It still all goes back to, if the Kid wasn't doing anything wrong, and he didn't seem to be...why didn't Zimmerman stay put and wait for the Trained Police to arrive , as he was told to do. What Right did he have to follow somebody that wasn't doing anything wrong...at night? That would have scared the beegerbers out of anybody and caused them to assume they were going to have to fight for their Life, at some point...especially a Person of a different Race, with Race Relations the way they are in this Nation, right now!
Common Sense would tell ANYBODY that a Person who is following you, especially at night, is up to no good...and that you are in great danger! And I'm sure Martin felt the same way! Anybody would have thought that, unless they are a complete fool!
Because of the way society is today,any security guard or neighborhood watch patrol would have checked out a hooded unknown person walking in a gated community after dark. That is why they are call security watches. That is what they do.
Some tend to let it go to their heads. Zimmerman was a little too gung ho, and it cost a life.
Tired

Dandridge, TN

#85348 Jun 24, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>The same type of delusional disorder that you suffer from, Linda? You know the one that makes you think that everyone, who dares to disagree with anything you say, is the same person? We are all that person who sued you, your drug addicted/dealing neighbors, transgender, gay, pedophile, rapist, jailbirds. Is that the delusional disorder that you are referencing, Linda?
You seem to have the same "delusional disorder" since you also regularly accuse everyone of being Linda. That is so stupid and boring to hear constantly, and frankly, I don't know what point you are trying to make unless you just can't accept that some people may disagree with you. Are you the pot or kettle?
Timbuk2

Jamestown, TN

#85349 Jun 24, 2013
dblq wrote:
<quoted text>
What he did was stupid, but not illegal.

If Zimmerman's account is correct, and the injuries on the back of his head support his account, then Trayvon Martin crossed the line as he banged the man's head into the concrete.

Kinda like saying you were defending yourself by shooting the guy 24 times.

“IMNTBHO”

Location hidden

#85350 Jun 24, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
And you and your Buddies just can't stand it because you have nothing credible to "tout" from your Political Party that's not totally damaging to your Party and YOU, as a Member!
So, your only alternative is try to shut me up because I have no problem, in calling everybody's attention to that very FACT!
I can tell you right now, you're banging your head against the wall! I've had every Lie told about me, and my Family, that can be thought of...I've been called every filthy Name on the Planet Earth, on a constant basis....I've been sued for opposing a Person for a Local Political Office that never, by Law, never should have even been certified to run and for REposting the Record to show why, after somebody else found it and originally Posted it....the Candidate didn't sue them because the one who originally posted it, sounded like a MAN in an Official Position...so, the Coward sued ME...he seems to like bullying Women, especially Older Women, alone, because they can't "wind his clock" and he hasn't got the guts to bully another Man, who CAN and WILL "wind his clock" and he knows it!
This has been going on for over 4 years, almost constantly, and guess what...I'M STILL HERE and still stating my opinion about whatever affects my Life and anything else that I have an opinion about! You want to know why? Because that is my CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT and you TEA Baggers may TAKE it from me, but I'll be damned if I will WILLINGLY GIVE IT TO YOU!
So, you can whine until your little Spoiled Selves get tired of doing it, it's not going to change a thing, as far as I'm concerned! That may have worked with your Parents and your Teachers, to get your way...but, IT DOESN'T WORK WITH ME! In fact, Whining and Whiners actually disgust me! So, get over it or learn to live with it, is all I can tell you ...and I, frankly, don't care which one you do, or if you don't do either one!
News Flash...Life will go on whether you get your way, or not...both YOURS and EVERYBODY ELSE'S! You should already know that, but if you don't, it's time you learned it!
You were sued for STARTING multiple threads on this forum and making unfounded accusations while calling him by name.

Location hidden

#85351 Jun 24, 2013
proof wrote:
now we all know why the jury was sequestered, away from media.. so they hear facts and not the opinions of people on forums that no nothing about the case.
That's why Juries are always sequestered in prominent Cases, Sue Baby! Since you think you're Perry Mason and have more "experience" in the Court Systems of numerous States, than anybody most of us know, you should know that!
Are you going to claim that the reason you deserve to be granted an Appeal, is because you are important enough that your Jury should have been sequestered?
Uh...I think it was for the small amount of time that it took them to find you "Guilty", on the same day of your Trial! So, that reason is a "No Brainer", but I think you should try using it, anyway because it suits your "thought processes"!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How offen do u eat her out? 6 min Veronica 11
wheel tax 11 min wheel 121
"Greeneville police: 2 infants found dead in ho... 13 min Red Riding Hood 46
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 16 min Word Woman 5,569
facebook 22 min Kohlrabi 10
vince mullins trooper 59 min conscience karma 19
Why so paranoid? 1 hr Veronica 9
Feeling lonely for the holidays 3 hr Veronica 100
Principal at Mosheim 7 hr oh lawd 55
Greeneville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Greeneville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greeneville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:21 am PST

ESPN11:21AM
Rivera 'confident' Newton will start Sunday
NBC Sports 3:14 PM
Losers of 13 of 14, Titans set for top draft pick - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
Start 'Em, Sit 'Em Week 16: Debating Difficult Fantasy Football Lineup Decisions
ESPN 9:39 AM
Setback-free Newton to start against Browns
NFL11:45 AM
Panthers' Cam Newton named starter vs. Browns