Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#85264 Jun 23, 2013
"Hundreds Protest Texas Abortion Restrictions."

Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/hundreds-protest-texas-...

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#85265 Jun 23, 2013
Are we going as "Religion-Crazy" as the Jihadists are...or have we turned into a Nation of Immature Bullies that think killing is a fun "game"?
----------
"Pork Bullets: Evil Bullets,'Jihawg Ammo' Targeted Towards Islamists."

Click here:
http://www.examiner.com/article/pork-bullets-...

Since: Jun 13

Gainesville, FL

#85266 Jun 23, 2013
A teacher, or the prison, more and more ares are considering the legal use of cell phone jammers, it has been a necessity of our daily life, I have got one from http://www.jammerall.com/ for my family. so if you want to get one, you can go and visit it for more details. share with you!

Since: Jun 13

Gainesville, FL

#85267 Jun 23, 2013
The cell jammer is amazing! I have got one from http://www.jammerall.com/ , really does work, you know, without the annoying of calls, peace of mind. I think everyone needs one. hope can help you.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#85268 Jun 24, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
You notice the Linda love fest from Dunlapian and OT this morning Pete? One can only question the identity of these Linda lovers, since Linda has been proven to use multiple names in the past. Frankly, I don't see how anyone can think as highly of her as these two, Oliva, Oa and maybe one or two more names. Especially given her history on this forum.
Excellent theory, Willard.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#85270 Jun 24, 2013
The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent theory, Willard.
Hmmmm.....interesting indeed!
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#85271 Jun 24, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
I noticed NTM. It's a sad situation to watch.
Pete, with your post I have lost some respect for your input.......and added that respect to Linda.
Seems like some if not most of you Consevatives just can't stand a woman that can think for herself......oh yeah also walk in front of you sometimes.
Barney

Anonymous Proxy

#85272 Jun 24, 2013
The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent theory, Willard.
And so?
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

#85273 Jun 24, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Pete, with your post I have lost some respect for your input.......and added that respect to Linda.
Seems like some if not most of you Consevatives just can't stand a woman that can think for herself......oh yeah also walk in front of you sometimes.
Oh good grief. All this woman does is tout leftist websites, regurgitate what is written there, and vilely flame anyone who disagrees with the narrative that socialism is grand. Just how is that 'a woman who can think for herself?'
nosy

Anonymous Proxy

#85274 Jun 24, 2013
Bayless wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh good grief. All this woman does is tout leftist websites, regurgitate what is written there, and vilely flame anyone who disagrees with the narrative that socialism is grand. Just how is that 'a woman who can think for herself?'
Who you talking about?

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#85275 Jun 24, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Pete, with your post I have lost some respect for your input.......and added that respect to Linda.
Seems like some if not most of you Consevatives just can't stand a woman that can think for herself......oh yeah also walk in front of you sometimes.
Linda, you have not had an original thought since you told your husband that he would have to move to Indiana by himself because you did not want to leave your beloved Maryland. The onlty reason you finally returned to TN is because you knew you would get your Mother's house when she died.

Now go back to posting from your own account.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#85276 Jun 24, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
Linda, you have not had an original thought since you told your husband that he would have to move to Indiana by himself because you did not want to leave your beloved Maryland. The onlty reason you finally returned to TN is because you knew you would get your Mother's house when she died.
Now go back to posting from your own account.
NTM, I can only imagine the long hours you spend on the road and there comes a time to get some rest, or you will have a delusional disorder and think Linda and Dunlapian are one and the same.
I believe your type of delusional disorder is of the "Grandiose" type.
Its not me

Anonymous Proxy

#85277 Jun 24, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>NTM, I can only imagine the long hours you spend on the road and there comes a time to get some rest, or you will have a delusional disorder and think Linda and Dunlapian are one and the same.
I believe your type of delusional disorder is of the "Grandiose" type.
Why do you think that?
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#85278 Jun 24, 2013
Bayless wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh good grief. All this woman does is tout leftist websites, regurgitate what is written there, and vilely flame anyone who disagrees with the narrative that socialism is grand. Just how is that 'a woman who can think for herself?'
Well Bayless the sites she put's up are very informative(at least to me). Now if you think they are leftist sites that is your opinion and that is your right as an American to think this.
But I have yet to see her "vilely flame" anyone first.......she will bite if she is slapped around first.
Just remember she also has a right to have an opinion without being hammered about it.
Its not me

Anonymous Proxy

#85279 Jun 24, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Well Bayless the sites she put's up are very informative(at least to me). Now if you think they are leftist sites that is your opinion and that is your right as an American to think this.
But I have yet to see her "vilely flame" anyone first.......she will bite if she is slapped around first.
Just remember she also has a right to have an opinion without being hammered about it.
Who is she?
Ray

New Johnsonville, TN

#85280 Jun 24, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
Linda, you have not had an original thought since you told your husband that he would have to move to Indiana by himself because you did not want to leave your beloved Maryland. The onlty reason you finally returned to TN is because you knew you would get your Mother's house when she died.
Now go back to posting from your own account.
Her friends on here simply never read the other Camden threads or they would know she starts the trouble just like she is doing on a couple of them now. She lets that so called rich man lead her down the path of destruction and she is going to end up back in court because of the accusations she is making when she doesn't know the facts. Her political views are her feelings and opinions but it is not necessary to call names to the ones who disagree with her. In her mind we all are one person except her 3 friends. It actually is sad to be that paranoid.
Its not me

Anonymous Proxy

#85281 Jun 24, 2013
Ray wrote:
<quoted text>
Her friends on here simply never read the other Camden threads or they would know she starts the trouble just like she is doing on a couple of them now. She lets that so called rich man lead her down the path of destruction and she is going to end up back in court because of the accusations she is making when she doesn't know the facts. Her political views are her feelings and opinions but it is not necessary to call names to the ones who disagree with her. In her mind we all are one person except her 3 friends. It actually is sad to be that paranoid.
What 3 friends does she have?
Timbuk2

Jamestown, TN

#85282 Jun 24, 2013
As the kangaroo trial of George Zimmerman begins, here's the thought for the day:

We know Zimmerman made several 911 calls -- because obviously -- he was a concerned citizen. So, just out of curiosity ... since Trayvon also had a cell phone -- how many 911 calls did he make???

Zero! A big, fat goose egg! If he really thought he was being stalked -- and really thought he was at risk -- why not call 911?

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#85283 Jun 24, 2013
Ray wrote:
<quoted text>
Her friends on here simply never read the other Camden threads or they would know she starts the trouble just like she is doing on a couple of them now. She lets that so called rich man lead her down the path of destruction and she is going to end up back in court because of the accusations she is making when she doesn't know the facts. Her political views are her feelings and opinions but it is not necessary to call names to the ones who disagree with her. In her mind we all are one person except her 3 friends. It actually is sad to be that paranoid.
You're absolutely correct, I don't stalk her across various forums.
Its not me

Anonymous Proxy

#85284 Jun 24, 2013
I think he wanted to rob Zimmerman.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 2 min Agnus 5,645
Hannah and jordan 5 min Her friend 5
DNA testing 43 min umm 7
Job Wanted in Greeneville 1 hr sorry 9
wheel tax 1 hr snuffy smith 145
Is Greene County inbred? 2 hr mongrel 38
On the 1st day of Christmas 2 hr From Jenny xoxo 34
What goes on at Timberfell? (Sep '11) 2 hr Screw Beech Creek... 278
"Greeneville police: 2 infants found dead in ho... 6 hr From Jenny xoxo 162
Principal at Mosheim 20 hr Geeze Louise 79
Greeneville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Greeneville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greeneville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:22 am PST

Bleacher Report12:22AM
Atlanta Falcons: Steven Jackson out Opens Up the Offense More
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Colts' Complete Week 17 Preview vs. Titans
NFL 5:53 AM
Steven Jackson reportedly likely out for Falcons
NBC Sports10:26 AM
Panthers RB Williams probable vs. Falcons - NBC Sports
ESPN10:41 AM
Panthers RB Stewart gets nod vs. Falcons