Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#85240 Jun 23, 2013
It's costing Topix it's Readers and Posters, too. I can't help but notice that between the "Invasion of the Trolls" and the "all over the page Ads", the number of People visiting this Forum, is about a fourth of what it used to be, not that long ago!

My thought...Greed and Stupidity is killing This Topix Forum!
But, who cares? Not me, that's for sure!

Location hidden

#85241 Jun 23, 2013
dblq wrote:
It doesn't have a thing to do with how you were raised. Lowering your standards to the level of vulgar repulsive others, is a personal choice.
I'll bet you've got ulcers! Rarely releasing your True Emotions will cause those, you know...not to mention , a bunch of other Medical and emotional Problems!

Location hidden

#85243 Jun 23, 2013
dblq wrote:
It is a shame you can't use your brain for other than taking up the space between your ears.
Well heck, I don't want my ears to fall in! They have to have something to keep them separated...that would be extremely ugly, not to mention just plain "odd-looking"!

What do you do to keep your ears separated...stuff your skull with cotton balls?
dblq

UK

#85245 Jun 23, 2013
Hm. Had you pegged as just a feisty old woman. Defending herself.
After further in depth analysis. One must come to the conclusion that you are just another Troll. Playing for attention and notoriety. Your MO fits the classic profile.
If trolldom had an equivalent to an Emmy. You could possibly make the almost was nomination list.

Non

Location hidden

#85246 Jun 23, 2013
aware wrote:
<quoted text>
I`m pretty sure the NSA,FBI,CIA,TSA and other government agency can get your information you have on your computer. It`s not a matter of if they have your personal information it`s just what are they going to do with it?
They could not agree more...they've been doing it since 9/11, so it's nothing new! They've just expanded it over the years, but that shouldn't be any surprise to anybody either, that's been reading about the NSA's expansion for the last few years or so. What did People think they were doing those for, to put in a Concert Arena or an NSA Football Stadium...I don't think so!

Location hidden

#85247 Jun 23, 2013
dblq wrote:
Hm. Had you pegged as just a feisty old woman. Defending herself.
After further in depth analysis. One must come to the conclusion that you are just another Troll. Playing for attention and notoriety. Your MO fits the classic profile.
If trolldom had an equivalent to an Emmy. You could possibly make the almost was nomination list.
Non
Yeah well, show me your "judging credentials", Sweet Cheeks...and then, we'll talk!

Location hidden

#85248 Jun 23, 2013
Some of you Guys on here think you are soooo superior to Women because you have better Math Skills. Well, this oughta take you down a peg or two...and you might need to find something else to brag about. You know who you are...Lol!
----------
"Square Roots? Scientists Say Plants Are Good At Math."

Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/square-roots-scientists...

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#85249 Jun 23, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
They could not agree more...they've been doing it since 9/11, so it's nothing new! They've just expanded it over the years, but that shouldn't be any surprise to anybody either, that's been reading about the NSA's expansion for the last few years or so. What did People think they were doing those for, to put in a Concert Arena or an NSA Football Stadium...I don't think so!
I listened to the local news and police scanner before when people have called in threats to schools and other places, in less than an hour they were tracked down and arrested. What's that tell you about how fast they find things out?
aware

Livingston, TN

#85250 Jun 23, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually its been going on longer than that. Remember J.Edgar Hoover the king of wire taps he had more dirt on anybody and everybody in this country he`d could tell you how many time a cow passed gas in a field in Iowa.

Location hidden

#85251 Jun 23, 2013
aware wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually its been going on longer than that. Remember J.Edgar Hoover the king of wire taps he had more dirt on anybody and everybody in this country he`d could tell you how many time a cow passed gas in a field in Iowa.
The only thing about that is that Everybody didn't have a telephone, and NO Internet or Cellphones, during J.Edgar Hoover's time.
So, he could only tell you about Government Officials and Mob Bosses, for the most part, and how many times they passed gas in a pasture!

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#85252 Jun 23, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you kidding? The only curtain you have pulled back is yours. Earlier today, you reply to a poster whose statements and allegations have been proven to be incorrect and has been caught in so many falsehoods I can't begin to count. Yet you state you admire this person. Yet I am the fraud even after having proven at least some of my allegations or at least the ones that I can prove without compromising my identity. Could it be you don't like my political preferences? Could it be this is your way of combating conservatism? Of course it is, you just proved it.
You're the one stating you are a business owner and an employer, yet you have offered nothing substantiating these claims and have made numerous contradictions to these claims. Myself along with other business owners on here can easily realize that you are no employer simply from the statements you make. No employer in America would make some of the statements you make. For that matter, no business owner would make some of the statements you make.
Let's just call a spade a spade, you don't like people questioning liberalism so you are willing to attack their credibility as a defense. If I am not speaking the truth, then why do you admire one who is liberal whose credibility has proven to be false almost on an everyday basis?
You closely scrutinize any conservative's post to see anywhere you can mount an attack. Granted, if you look hard enough, you will probably find some inconsistencies. Not everyone remembers exact dates from 20 or more years ago, especially when their point has nothing to do with the dates. Yet you throw a blanket of sponsorship on anyone who is liberal, even the ones whose credibility has been debunked numerous times.
Yes, your responses are courteous and you do refrain from the more obscene name calling. But now it is my opinion you do this to generate a level of confidence that you can't substantiate with your statements. Business owner, employer???? You sir no nothing about these two responsibilities.
You mention inconsistencies with my posts. Go back and look at your posts for the past two years. There is no feasible possibility you are who you say you are and post what you post. But honestly, like Tired stated earlier, who cares? It is your political viewpoints I respond to. I don't care if you are homeless or the second coming of Bill Gates.
Argue with me about my politic opinions, but leave my credibility alone. I have substantiated as much as I can of it. You want more, then you will have to do likewise. You have some catching up to do.
You notice the Linda love fest from Dunlapian and OT this morning Pete? One can only question the identity of these Linda lovers, since Linda has been proven to use multiple names in the past. Frankly, I don't see how anyone can think as highly of her as these two, Oliva, Oa and maybe one or two more names. Especially given her history on this forum.
nosy

Anonymous Proxy

#85253 Jun 23, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
You notice the Linda love fest from Dunlapian and OT this morning Pete? One can only question the identity of these Linda lovers, since Linda has been proven to use multiple names in the past. Frankly, I don't see how anyone can think as highly of her as these two, Oliva, Oa and maybe one or two more names. Especially given her history on this forum.
Have her and spy split?
Carl

Tullahoma, TN

#85254 Jun 23, 2013
Bill Haslam.
really

Jackson, TN

#85257 Jun 23, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't have a thing to do with Politics...it's all about Parenting and being taught Respectfulness and being raised with Class...all passed down by our Parents and reinforced by the People we associate with.
Have you noticed how mine has diminished since being on Topix? I rest my Case!
I know your parents had no class,just look how you turned you,tramp
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#85258 Jun 23, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
No love fest, just respect for a woman that can handle her own self.
I have no need to question your identity!
Pete

Johnson City, TN

#85259 Jun 23, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
I noticed NTM. It's a sad situation to watch.

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#85260 Jun 23, 2013
nosy wrote:
<quoted text>Have her and spy split?
She has no time in her life for anyone else. She is too busy using all these other names to love on herself.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#85261 Jun 23, 2013
Just dropping by. I see many are now gone from the threads. Sad! Same old thing though.

Location hidden

#85262 Jun 23, 2013
Bush was warned by almost, if not ALL, the Experts on the Middle Eastern Countries, that taking out Saddam Hussein would likely ignite the entire Region and cause it to blow up like a powder keg. That is exactly what we see happening , or about to happen, right now.
The things that Bush/Cheney did, will cause this Nation trouble for years and years to come!
----------
"Hatred Between Sunnis, Shiites Abounds In Mideast."

Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/hatred-between-sunnis-s...

Location hidden

#85263 Jun 23, 2013
"Egypt's Army Delivers An Ominous Warning."

Click here:
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-202_162-57590623/...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Just announced! 500th post wins trip to Hawaii. 17 min Dr Wu 22
"Greeneville police: 2 infants found dead in ho... 29 min truthfeelsgood 101
Principal at Mosheim 57 min Auntie 60
MEN that like to be called 'DADDY' by their LADY 1 hr annon 16
***** last post wins ***** 1 hr Dixie iron fist 560
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 1 hr Jennifer Renee 5,591
Any good looking single women in greeneville? (Mar '12) 2 hr my opinion 60
Greeneville Snobs 9 hr Independent1 27
Why so paranoid? 13 hr Dixie iron fist 80
Feeling lonely for the holidays 13 hr Dixie iron fist 131
Greeneville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Greeneville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greeneville

Personal Finance