Kannapolis, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

the crossdressing sassy sss crossdresser was spotted n pointed out getting lottery tickets in morristown Tn , apparently he is a gambler. i would ve never put the name sassy in a body as that the clerk says he better known as kevin that posts on this thread yes siree hes a man
Pete

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

maybe wrote:
CASE: 3GS1-2004-CV-68 Gault Financial, LLC Vs Linda Cooper
DATE: 4/22/2004 General Sessions Court, Benton County Tennessee Plaintiff Prevailed.
CASE: 3GS1-2003-CV-338 Discover Bank Vs Linda Cooper
DATE 5/26/2004 General Sessions Court, Benton County Tennessee Plaintiff Prevailed.
CASE 3GS-1996-CV-52 Benton County Tennessee Vs Linda Cooper
Date:3/15/1996 General Sessions Court, Benton County Tennessee Plaintiff Prevailed.
Looks like someone didnt like paying their bills!
Posting personal information on a public forum - not cool even if it is SSS's.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Well, OT, I'm not sure what you mean by taken in. I have never tried to misrepresent myself. When my intellect is questioned, I respond with my education and if someone doesn't want to believe it, it's fine with me. I don't believe much that I read on this forum. You represent yourself as a business owner and a cattle rancher. This may be true or it may not, I haven't questioned your honesty and I don't believe you should question Pete's honesty. He is better educated than I am and I believe you may feel a bit threatened by his posts which go far over the heads of posters as the loon from Camden, the Dunlapian etc... I like this forum because it's used by people from an area in which I lived as a happy boy. So ease up on the honesty issue, yours can be questioned too.
Hold on there Captain Vet(with 57 Combat Missions under your belt), Pete's post don't go over my head, if either one of us post something we can relate to we post each other back. But to say his post go over my head is illogical. But to live in a logical world is not the norm for you.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>"Grand Architect of the Universe?" That's a common phrase that Deists use...who don't believe that Jesus was the Divine Son of God. Thomas Jefferson was probably the most famous Deist. Are you a Deist? If not, why do you use common Deist terms and phrases? I thought you claimed to be Catholic.
I think Captain Vet (with 57 Combat Missions under his belt) just slipped up.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Thank-You Pete, that was a stand-up thing to say.
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever OT, I am done describing my personal life and defending my credibility to you. I have given way too many details as it is. Your right, some dates and durations were incorrect, my bad. However, the content was correct and still is. I can prove myself over and over and I will still be that lying conservative to you. Oh well, life goes on.
Regarding your contradictions, they are blatant. I think we also have a mutual acquaintance in Sneedville, TN. Granted, I am not 100% sure, but very close to it. If this is indeed the case, attacking anyone's credibility should be the last thing on your mind.
I have to sort of laugh at your attacks a bit simply due to the location of your IP address. I don't know where you live, nor do I care, but if it is anywhere close to where your IP address comes from, you are in my media area. I do some of my own ads, so I am willing to bet you have actually seen me and know of my business. We have many customers in Duffield. Who knows, maybe you are one of them :)
A mutual acquaintance ? I told you, you and I would be acquaintances if you had posted the truth.
I couldn't care less who you are. The only thing that frosts me is that I didn't recognize what a fraud you are until now.
Post away "Pete",those who put any faith in them now, deserve whatever you dish up.
Pete

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Well Thank-You Pete, that was a stand-up thing to say.
Calling people names is one thing, causing them harm is another. Thanks for the reply Dunlapian.
Pete

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> A mutual acquaintance ? I told you, you and I would be acquaintances if you had posted the truth.
I couldn't care less who you are. The only thing that frosts me is that I didn't recognize what a fraud you are until now.
Post away "Pete",those who put any faith in them now, deserve whatever you dish up.
That's fine OT. I now take your posts with a grain of salt as well. Good luck with your business endeavors.
Attention

Kannapolis, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

sss works for TN, roflmao right siree
Attention

Kannapolis, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

APPARENTLY IF SSS IS WHO THE CLERK SAYS HE SHE IT IS ,he just reported his reasons forr calling every one gay child molesters on his uncles sexual innuendeous on him as a young boy so don t be so hard on him if hi uncle treated him that way he ASSumes every one wants him for his hind end and wants to be accepted

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> Well, "Vet", you never had me taken in like "Pete" did. I have always seen through you. I thought "Pete" was the genuine article. A man with a good education that returned to this area to compete with big business in... of all things, the retail trades ! I was impressed, and posted same. I thought, what a great example for the kids of this area, most of whom leave for brighter futures in bigger places. A real David and Goliath story ! A man with brick and mortar stores and over 100 full time employees.... Someone who should be a guest speaker at every FBLA class in this area and who might give a great talk at High School graduations, encouraging our kids to get a good education and they really could return "home" and be successful.
Yes "Vet" unlike you, he really had me....Well, I should have listened to "Linda". She had his number when he first came to the thread.
OT, sometimes I'm right and sometimes I'm wrong, but NOBODY can keep up their "Charade" forever and sooner or later, they ALWAYS give themselves away...usually when they get angry!
There's a, "Method To My Madness"...you'll know what I mean, but most of "them", won't!:)
There's only one reason that I call them out, when I think they're Phony...and that is, to warn other legitimate Posters, so the same thing doesn't happen to them, that happened to me!
One never knows who is just "playing a game" and who's trying to set other Posters' up, for "personal gain" and to get free money!
I was set up for months and had no clue, even before I got on Topix...I don't want that to happen to anybody else!
There were some who knew it, and were even helping the Psycho (literally), set me up....they are ALL still on here, using numerous different Names, Personalities, and Genders. BEWARE!
So, even if I'm wrong...and I have been and will be, again...and I will offend some innocent Posters and, undoubtedly, hurt their feelings...it's still better to err on the side of caution, for me and for the legitimate Posters, is the way I see it.
NOBODY should have to go through what I went through, at one of the worst times in my Life. Even though, it was thrown out of Court, the hassle and the Attorney Expense, is something Nobody should have to endure, because of a Sicko who wants easy money and tries to control of everything and everybody, in everyway!
I talked to Attorneys in 4 Counties before I could find one to take the Case because they thought it was the most ridiculous thing they had ever heard of. The Psycho knew this, since his Lifetime has consisted of Court Appearances and dealings with Attorneys...OTHER Peoples' Attorneys...he represents himself AND ALWAYS loses! He seems to LOVE the attention, but Law-Abiding People DO NOT...especially at a time when their Loved One is dying! And he still will NOT let My Mother Rest in Peace, as we've all read on Topix!
So, as I said, I do NOT want that to happen to any other legitimate...and I suspect there aren't many...Posters on Topix! Hurt feelings is a small price to pay, if I'm in error, to save them from more hassle, grief, and hardship than they can imagine!
I just wish somebody who knew, had warned me! But, that's not want Topix Posters do...except me...which kinda tells me the type of People who frequent Topix, FOR THE MOST PART!
Tired

Dandridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Calling people names is one thing, causing them harm is another. Thanks for the reply Dunlapian.
Pete, I'm not sure if you saw my post about the ramps, but hope it helps.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
While I agree with you, it's NOT MY Personal Information! But, the fact that you trying this trick all over again, for the umpteenth time, tells me who you really are!

And OT, I was right, it's my Stalker/Harasser...the Pure Devil, himself, who likes to sue People!
See how good he is at "deception"? He's had a Lifetime of practice, so he should be!
But, don't feel bad...I think I've been talking to him privately and defending him on Topix, too!
He's a "Master Con Artist"...it's all he's ever done and he's got a Lifetime Criminal Record to prove it!
Tired

Dandridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> A mutual acquaintance ? I told you, you and I would be acquaintances if you had posted the truth.
"OT" several of us on here have claimed to be small business owners, and some I have doubted, but whether they are, or they are not does not affect me, so I really don't care. Yes, some of the outlandish tales by some are annoying, but I don't lose any sleep over it. The turn of this thread reminds me of a conversation I had with the "big boss" this morning about an employee behaving badly and the concerns we had over it (because we too care about the people who work for us). I said, we can't change or control what people do as long as it doesn't affect their job performance. We can't change what people on this thread do either, and if they are lying, they know who they are and have to live with themselves.
Pete

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
While I agree with you, it's NOT MY Personal Information! But, the fact that you trying this trick all over again, for the umpteenth time, tells me who you really are!
And OT, I was right, it's my Stalker/Harasser...the Pure Devil, himself, who likes to sue People!
See how good he is at "deception"? He's had a Lifetime of practice, so he should be!
But, don't feel bad...I think I've been talking to him privately and defending him on Topix, too!
He's a "Master Con Artist"...it's all he's ever done and he's got a Lifetime Criminal Record to prove it!
Good gosh Sassy, I was defending you for once and this is what I get. Good grief. I'm sorry you think I am a bunch of evil demons. I guess i can thank OT for that. Truth is, I am just plain ole Pete.
Pete

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Tired wrote:
<quoted text>
Pete, I'm not sure if you saw my post about the ramps, but hope it helps.
It certainly does Tired and I really appreciate the information. I usually go fishing every once in a while on Boone Lake, but in the summer Boone Lake is like Hong Kong harbor. That is when I try to venture out at night to places like Cherokee and Douglas. I will try Swann's from now on. Thank you very much!
Sam

Bulgaria

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
OT, sometimes I'm right and sometimes I'm wrong, but NOBODY can keep up their "Charade" forever and sooner or later, they ALWAYS give themselves away...usually when they get angry!
There's a, "Method To My Madness"...you'll know what I mean, but most of "them", won't!:)
There's only one reason that I call them out, when I think they're Phony...and that is, to warn other legitimate Posters, so the same thing doesn't happen to them, that happened to me!
One never knows who is just "playing a game" and who's trying to set other Posters' up, for "personal gain" and to get free money!
I was set up for months and had no clue, even before I got on Topix...I don't want that to happen to anybody else!
There were some who knew it, and were even helping the Psycho (literally), set me up....they are ALL still on here, using numerous different Names, Personalities, and Genders. BEWARE!
So, even if I'm wrong...and I have been and will be, again...and I will offend some innocent Posters and, undoubtedly, hurt their feelings...it's still better to err on the side of caution, for me and for the legitimate Posters, is the way I see it.
NOBODY should have to go through what I went through, at one of the worst times in my Life. Even though, it was thrown out of Court, the hassle and the Attorney Expense, is something Nobody should have to endure, because of a Sicko who wants easy money and tries to control of everything and everybody, in everyway!
I talked to Attorneys in 4 Counties before I could find one to take the Case because they thought it was the most ridiculous thing they had ever heard of. The Psycho knew this, since his Lifetime has consisted of Court Appearances and dealings with Attorneys...OTHER Peoples' Attorneys...he represents himself AND ALWAYS loses! He seems to LOVE the attention, but Law-Abiding People DO NOT...especially at a time when their Loved One is dying! And he still will NOT let My Mother Rest in Peace, as we've all read on Topix!
So, as I said, I do NOT want that to happen to any other legitimate...and I suspect there aren't many...Posters on Topix! Hurt feelings is a small price to pay, if I'm in error, to save them from more hassle, grief, and hardship than they can imagine!
I just wish somebody who knew, had warned me! But, that's not want Topix Posters do...except me...which kinda tells me the type of People who frequent Topix, FOR THE MOST PART!
And if your incorrect, you just destroyed what could have possibly been a decent friendship.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
You have just earned respect.
whatever

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Timbuk2 wrote:
The judge in the Zimmerman trial finally did something right – she disallowed voice recognition testimony.
http://bigstory.ap.org/article/judge-no-audio...
“SANFORD, Fla.(AP)— The judge in the murder trial of George Zimmerman said Saturday that prosecution audio experts who point to Trayvon Martin as screaming on a 911 call moments before he was killed won't be allowed to testify at trial.
The screams are crucial pieces of evidence because they could determine who the aggressor was in the confrontation before Zimmerman fatally shot the unarmed teenager. Martin's family contends it was the teen screaming, while Zimmerman's father has said it was his son.
Judge Debra Nelson ruled that the methods used by the experts aren't reliable. But her ruling doesn't prevent the 911 calls from being played at trial.”
Here’s the opinion of one of the most preeminent attorneys on FL gun laws:
“Now ... first let me admit I'm a very prejudiced guy when it comes to voice identification. I don't really trust it. I don't really like it. I think that a large part of it is junk science. However, in this case -- I don't trust it at all. I think it's pure hogwash. The methodology used to make the identification here was garbage, and anyone with any ounce of common sense should be able to see that. But ... that's me speaking as a person who doesn't like it -- even in the best of circumstances.”
Of course this should have been decided well before the trial started, but at least she made the correct decision.
And this and most stupid comments made after 2010 have nothing to do with who has already been voted in as governer of Tennessee.
ROFLATU

France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

ROFLATU wrote:
Really Sassy is Linda Cooper from Camden Tennessee. She iswell known and hated by all gossiping old crow that never leaves her house, claims to be retired but been fired from like 6 places in Camden alone and was arrested fr beating a dispatcher at the police department when she had a job there. She got some plea deal and was fired form the police department, fired from Rent A Center, fired from B_Rite quick stop ... some people say it was for allegedly stealing money from the store to the tune of thousands of dollars. Shes been sued by a guy for slander and been sued by credit cards and banks because she never paid her bills she got her house from her daddy when he dies and left her momma to die alone in a nursing home and threatened to have her daughter arrested if she tried to attend her grandmothers funeral. She assaulted her former boyfriend JJ Arnold with a box of dishes by smashing it over his head at the kitchen table. She is known all over Camden as a mean hateful lying piece of trash that tries to pick up men on the internet. She is a pathological liar
and trolls forums all over the state stiring hate and even went so far as to make comments about children.
Really-Sassy has been sued a few times according to the records.
CASE: 3GS1-2004-CV-68 Gault Financial, LLC Vs Linda Cooper
DATE: 4/22/2004 General Sessions Court, Benton County Tennessee Plaintiff Prevailed.
CASE: 3GS1-2003-CV-338 Discover Bank Vs Linda Cooper
DATE 5/26/2004 General Sessions Court, Benton County Tennessee Plaintiff Prevailed.
CASE 3GS-1996-CV-52 Benton County Tennessee Vs Linda Cooper
Date:3/15/1996 General Sessions Court, Benton County Tennessee Plaintiff Prevailed.
Looks like someone didnt like paying their bills!
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/mountain-city...
<quoted text>
bump

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

80 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Summer Street 13 min Raciest 18
Rachel Broyles arrested again - July 26, 2014 19 min Mod22 4
76 Year Old Veteran Arrested for Asking Public ... 34 min Sunshine 229
Greeneville: 4 main reasons that people refuse ... 52 min yes 27
constable wayne shelton 56 min Team Kelton 20
Greeneville 1 hr WTH 1
My favorite Greeneville Topix poster lately is 1 hr Rhett Scarlett 52
Lost respect for GPD 1 hr Pedro 57
Eddie Overholt arrest question 1 hr Pedro 35