Honestly

Sparta, TN

#84496 Jun 18, 2013
The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
Another conservative "Christian" slinging around a bagful of righteousness.
No----Just truth serum,, enjoy Liberal

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#84497 Jun 18, 2013
Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>That was about as dumb of a post as they come. I see that you like to take it up the azz. Is that bad enough for you, sissy boy?
Let me explain something to you, idiot, NOBODY on topix controls how, or what I post, and if I don`t like you, well then you are fair game, and guess what, I can`t stand you.
You are a little dress wearing sissy boy that tapes his schit up, to look like a girl, so you can go to the park, and stalk the young kids. You are such a whiny little bytch boy, and that`s one thing I can`t stand is for a grown azz man to whine like you do. It makes you look weak, and it also makes you such a easy target, so pull your little peter out of that tape, let your balls drop, and for Gawds sake, try being a man for once in your pathetic life, and get mommas titty out of your mouth!!
You are a pathetic excuse for a man, and I can see why your wife wouldn`t fck you. Why would she want to sleep with someone who wants to be the same sex as what he married. Was she more of a woman than you are, and you got jealous?

You're the belle of the PTA, aren't you?
Mississippi Gurl

Olive Branch, MS

#84498 Jun 18, 2013
I'll comment on the conservative family values and moral high ground tomorrow. MSG, you don't know what a gift you've been tonight. Thank you. See you in church tomorrow night. Ha ha ha ha ha haaaa!!!
Hopefully the parents of the kids you stalk will see you in jail soon, because you couldn`t walk in a church, it would crumble around you.
dblq

UK

#84500 Jun 18, 2013
feisty little bird
Pete

Johnson City, TN

#84501 Jun 18, 2013
Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>Well Pete, to enlighten you on what sparked the feud between sassy, and myself, was when she had the nerve to ask me if I was the drunk driver that killed my son, and NEVER apologized for saying something so horrible to me. Then I find out through a good person that she threatened to have her own daughter locked up, if she tried to attend her own grandmothers funeral. There was NO excuse in doing that.
Well, I must have missed all of that, but if that is indeed what happened, I fully understand the anger and I can actually see her saying something like that. That is probably one of the most vile things I have heard, even from her.

All I can say to that is don't let someone like SSS get to you too bad. Yes, she is vile, but nobody is worth stressing too much over. Look at all the vile things she has said to many different people. She has problems to say the least.

I discovered this thread when one of my employees told me they were being slandered on an internet forum. I asked him to show me the forum. Of course, it was a Topix forum. I looked at what was being said about my employee and was able to get that post removed. However, I also noticed this thread that had way more posts on it than the rest. I started reading some of the posts on here and noticed SSS's posts. Her posts riled me up so bad I had to keep reading, then posting back. Her bullying, demeaning and devious behavior caused an involuntary reaction on my part that basically made me fight back. So I sort of understand your anger.

Thanks for the explanation and I hope others see some of the anger SSS has caused. Have a great evening.
Mississippi Gurl

Olive Branch, MS

#84502 Jun 18, 2013
Come on, sweet pea, one more for my folder before I call it a night.
There ya go pumpkin, don`t let that basement door hit ya where the good Lord split ya. Of course it won`t hurt, it`s still tucked and taped, rite :)
Mississippi Gurl

Olive Branch, MS

#84503 Jun 18, 2013
<quoted text>
You're the belle of the PTA, aren't you?
Your mommas the s!ut of the alley, right?
Mississippi Gurl

Olive Branch, MS

#84504 Jun 18, 2013
Honestly wrote:
<quoted text>
No----Just truth serum,, enjoy Liberal
He`s all pissy, and pooch lipped because he can never be half the woman his daddy is.
Honestly

Sparta, TN

#84505 Jun 18, 2013
Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>He`s all pissy, and pooch lipped because he can never be half the woman his daddy is.
sounds kind of screwed up?????
Mississippi Gurl

Olive Branch, MS

#84506 Jun 18, 2013
Honestly wrote:
<quoted text>
sounds kind of screwed up?????
He`s very screwed up, but he`s been that way all of his life.
He don`t know any other way to be.

Good night, it was nice posting with you dear.
Honestly

Sparta, TN

#84507 Jun 18, 2013
you too
hUMP back

Belgrade, Serbia

#84508 Jun 18, 2013
Honestly wrote:
you too
You too what?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#84509 Jun 18, 2013
"FISA Court Oversight: A Look Inside A Secret And Empty Process."

("Obama and other NSA defenders insist there are robust limitations on surveillance but the documents show otherwise.")

Click here:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2013/...

zar

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#84510 Jun 18, 2013
Does it bother anyone here that the government and topix spy's on them?

Location hidden

#84511 Jun 18, 2013
Well, I figure we now know why the Scud Trolls are so obsessed with weight, one in particular, and are always calling everybody "fat". My guess is that they've got the same problem, for the same reason, that these pigs do. Furthermore, I'll bet the Scud Trolls are real "Porkers" too, for the same reason! My suggestion...less "Pig Food" and more Richard Simmons' Tapes!
----------
"A New Take On 'Grass-Fed' Meat: Pig Farmer Markets Pork Raised On Marijuana."

Click here:
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/06/18/19...

zar

Location hidden

#84512 Jun 18, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
Well, I figure we now know why the Scud Trolls are so obsessed with weight, one in particular, and are always calling everybody "fat". My guess is that they've got the same problem, for the same reason, that these pigs do. Furthermore, I'll bet the Scud Trolls are real "Porkers" too, for the same reason! My suggestion...less "Pig Food" and more Richard Simmons' Tapes!
----------
"A New Take On 'Grass-Fed' Meat: Pig Farmer Markets Pork Raised On Marijuana."
Click here:
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/06/18/19...
Would you eat pot raised pork chops?

Location hidden

#84513 Jun 18, 2013
No WAR On Women, huh...TEApublicans LIE!
----------
"House Republicans Pass 20-Week Limit On Abortions."

Click here:
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-57589945/...

zar

Location hidden

#84514 Jun 18, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
"FISA Court Oversight: A Look Inside A Secret And Empty Process."
("Obama and other NSA defenders insist there are robust limitations on surveillance but the documents show otherwise.")
Click here:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2013/...
Yahoo joins other technology giants in revealing US surveillance requests http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/2013/jun...

Location hidden

#84515 Jun 18, 2013
Those House TEApublicans have been eating too much "Grass-Fed Pork"!
----------
"House Republicans Pass Bill To Criminalise Some Abortions."

("Act would jail Doctors for up to five years for abortions after 20 weeks of pregnancy but is unlikely to become Law.")

Click here:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/jun/19/r...

Location hidden

#84516 Jun 19, 2013
zar wrote:
Does it bother anyone here that the government and topix spy's on them?
The Gov't. MAY have a reason, IF it helps keep us safer from Terrorist Attacks, but Topix...that's just Nazi-tactics, as far as I'm concerned!
What does Topix, and it's nosy Little Mods think they are, the CIA? They'd do well to tie their own shoes!
Give some People a little bit of Power or Authority, no matter how little it is, and they think they Rule The World...and Everybody in it! Those are the Ones who couldn't handle any REAL Power...or Responsibility!
Employers have known this for ages...that's why they give the Idiots a Fancy Job Title and a "little" bit of Authority...such as having to be the last One to leave at night, because they have the "Authority" to turn out the Lights, but very little money, sometimes NO money...and then, they stand back and watch them strut, while laughing at what "Suckers" they are for "giving" them their free time, in exchange for a Title!
A "Title" , nor Authority NEVER impressed me! You want me to be impressed, cross my hand with the "green"...then, I'm impressed!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
any single country boys out there (Mar '11) 28 min barrel racin lady 178
Greeneville Snobs 42 min Independent1 27
"Greeneville police: 2 infants found dead in ho... 59 min nightowl 91
baileyton police dept. 1 hr Renee 20
What goes on at Timberfell? (Sep '11) 1 hr hungbottom 217
Just announced! 500th post wins trip to Hawaii. 2 hr Trunketeer 16
casey holt at ghs (Aug '13) 3 hr Him too 12
Why so paranoid? 3 hr Dixie iron fist 80
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 4 hr Jennifer Renee 5,588
Feeling lonely for the holidays 4 hr Dixie iron fist 132
Principal at Mosheim 17 hr Friend Of 58
Greeneville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Greeneville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greeneville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News