Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in 2010?

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

Comments (Page 3,693)

Showing posts 73,841 - 73,860 of123,781
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
Myself, for one.
And you can prove who is or is not? How?
Only by the truthfulness of their other Posts, on other subjects...and your record for truthfulness is so bad it's practically Non-existent!
It's called "credibility", and you have NONE!
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

Intriguing article from a former classmate of the POTUS who claims neither he nor anyone at Columbia when Obama graduated can even remember him...

http://www.theblaze.com/contributions/barack-...

"I just returned from New York, where I attended my 30th Columbia University reunion. I celebrated with my esteemed classmates. Everyone except Barack Obama. As usual- he wasn’t there. Not even a video greeting. Not a personalized letter to his classmates. Nothing. But worse, no one at our 30th reunion ever met him. The President of the United States is the ghost of Columbia University...

I am a graduate of Columbia University, Class of 1983. That’s the same class Barack Obama claims to have graduated from. We shared the same exact major- Political Science. We were both Pre Law. It was a small class- about 700 students. The Political Science department was even smaller and closer-knit (maybe 150 students). I thought I knew, or met at least once,(or certainly saw in classes) every fellow Poly Sci classmate in my four years at Columbia.

But not Obama. No one ever met him. Even worse, no one even remembers seeing that unique memorable face. Think about this for a minute. Our classmate is President of the United States. Shouldn’t someone remember him? Or at least claim to remember him?"
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
Amidst the chaos, I just wish the Staff Sargeants who were armed, could have had time to aim for his head!
----------
"Fort Hood Victims Upset; Suspect Can Question Them."
Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/fort-hood-victims-upset...
Yeah Linda, that's the U.C.M.J.
I still don't really understand it, I guess that's a good thing as I didn't have to go through that crap.
Huggy Bear

Prairieville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

justasayin wrote:
<quoted text>Well, F U comes to mind, but I wouldn't do that and besides, I'm not the "link queen" on here. When YOU give them the same grief then I'll take your statements seriously. Deal???
You are correct.sss is the link jerk.At least you have the capacity for extraneous thought.
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

It's all good! Drink up!!!

Locks Cut to Boston Water Supply Aqueduct (Video)

Three padlocks were cut to the Boston water supply aqueduct today.

Officials say the drinking water does not look to have been tampered with.

CBS Local reported:

(VIDEO-AT-LINK)

The Global Dispatch reported:

The padlocks to hatches of an aqueduct outside of Boston that supplies drinking water to the metropolitan area were found cut Monday, leading to local concerns after there was a trespassing incident.

Officials say the drinking water does not appear to have been tampered with.

The CBS affiliate is reporting the details, noting that three padlocks were cut from separate access hatches located at approximately half-mile intervals along the aqueduct. Police say there is evidence of an attempt to cut a fourth lock.

State Police are investigating, though they say “there is no evidence of any crime other than vandalism.”

The MWRA says it doesn’t appear anyone tried to tamper with the water supply and there does not appear to be any contamination or changes in water quality.....

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/06/break...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

The U.S. Corporations are doing business in Vietnam, also...and I find that very offensive. Not this soon after the Vietnam War!
It's just more proof to me that "Money" trumps everything else, in the "Capitalist" Mindset!

And Vet literally hates the "poor" Vietnamese Fighting People, according to what he has posted in the past...unless they can benefit him and his, monetarily...and then, they are his new "Best Friends", practically overnight!
I find that thoroughly disgusting and hypocritical and a slap in the face to every REAL Vietnam Veteran , who is still suffering the effects of that awful War until today...and there are Many of them!
In fact, "Vet"(?), I find YOU more disgusting with each post you make...and I'm more certain that you are NOT a Real "Vet" with each post you make, also! I think you're nothing but a Common, Everyday, Garden Variety LIAR...and the subject you chose to lie about...our Military Veterans and their Service...literally enrages me!
I'm going to end this Post before I tell you what you deserve to happen to you and how much I would like to be the one to do it...and it would raise your voice about 2 octaves, or more, depending on how hard I could kick!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

"The Farce That Is Darrel Issa."

("He's a Buffoon whom even some of his own Party attack. But make no mistake: He is a symbol of Today's GOP.")

Click here:
http://www.salon.com/2013/06/04/the_farce_tha...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

Bayless wrote:
It's all good! Drink up!!!
Locks Cut to Boston Water Supply Aqueduct (Video)
Three padlocks were cut to the Boston water supply aqueduct today.
Officials say the drinking water does not look to have been tampered with.
CBS Local reported:
(VIDEO-AT-LINK)
The Global Dispatch reported:
The padlocks to hatches of an aqueduct outside of Boston that supplies drinking water to the metropolitan area were found cut Monday, leading to local concerns after there was a trespassing incident.
Officials say the drinking water does not appear to have been tampered with.
The CBS affiliate is reporting the details, noting that three padlocks were cut from separate access hatches located at approximately half-mile intervals along the aqueduct. Police say there is evidence of an attempt to cut a fourth lock.
State Police are investigating, though they say “there is no evidence of any crime other than vandalism.”
The MWRA says it doesn’t appear anyone tried to tamper with the water supply and there does not appear to be any contamination or changes in water quality.....
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/06/break...
They better test that water and test it very thoroughly!

After 9/11, one of the most likely targets, according to the Terrorism Experts, would be our Water Supply...anywhere in the Nation or several places, at the same time.

We're getting too complacent in this Country and forgetting everything we were warned about back then, IMO!
holly

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

Bayless wrote:
Intriguing article from a former classmate of the POTUS who claims neither he nor anyone at Columbia when Obama graduated can even remember him...
http://www.theblaze.com/contributions/barack-...
"I just returned from New York, where I attended my 30th Columbia University reunion. I celebrated with my esteemed classmates. Everyone except Barack Obama. As usual- he wasn’t there. Not even a video greeting. Not a personalized letter to his classmates. Nothing. But worse, no one at our 30th reunion ever met him. The President of the United States is the ghost of Columbia University...
I am a graduate of Columbia University, Class of 1983. That’s the same class Barack Obama claims to have graduated from. We shared the same exact major- Political Science. We were both Pre Law. It was a small class- about 700 students. The Political Science department was even smaller and closer-knit (maybe 150 students). I thought I knew, or met at least once,(or certainly saw in classes) every fellow Poly Sci classmate in my four years at Columbia.
But not Obama. No one ever met him. Even worse, no one even remembers seeing that unique memorable face. Think about this for a minute. Our classmate is President of the United States. Shouldn’t someone remember him? Or at least claim to remember him?"
Read this link. You'll find it interesting: I know a lot of people don't think Snopes is credible so I find this site pretty fair and supposedly Soros doesn't have an interest in this one.

http://www.factcheck.org/2010/02/obama-at-col...

Bayless, you're certainly entitled to your source but I don't read anything that's too far left OR right. You have to be careful of these websites which just churn out false stories. These are the same sites which people cite for those emails that they send to everyone without perusing for one that is unbiased. I do believe a lot of stories on Obama, but not this one, particularly when Boehner is a formwr roommate and Columbia University has presented articles on him. Tell us what you think after reading okay?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

"Jon Stewart Explains How The Monsanto Protection Act Got Slipped In:(VIDEO)."

("You Stuck What Where Now?")

Click here:

http://theeverlastinggopstoppers.com/2013/06/...
Tired

Dandridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

GOV wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like this for profit hospital is a little over the top. To say the least.I also agree the free rides are over the top also. Looks both ends of this abuse need serious adjustments. Tax payers are always the losers.
You're right they are over the top. Tennova Health System released a media statement on the local news last night that because of the federal budget cuts (sequestration), they were stopping employee vacation accrual for the next 120 days and cutting employer contributions to their employee's 401K and long-term disability funds. Yet we are in a state where the governor and most of the representatives opted out of Medicaid expansion. Tennova is also a for profit hospital, and I'll bet their executives are still receiving large salaries, bonuses, and benefits.

These corporations are using the sequestration and ACA as an excuse to cut what little benefits their employees have left. There is something wrong with this picture...
Tired

Dandridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

BTW - I have been waiting for the conservative hysteria over the Supreme Court ruling on the DNA ruling yesterday. What happened - is it because it was a ruling by a majority conservative justices? I asked my conservative sweetie last night where the outrage was over the loss of rights in this country. Do the conservatives only care about rights in the first three amendments, or is that just as high as they can count? I also noticed there was no hysteria from the democrat posters over a conservative ruling. Go figure...

Carry on - what was that about Obama's classmates denying he went to school with them? Are we going all the way back to the birth certificate again before this is done?
Tired

Dandridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

Scarlett Pimple wrote:
Last night on the Tonight Show:
JAY LENO: President Obama says he’s renewing his efforts to close Guantanamo Bay. Guantanamo Bay? How about closing the IRS? Why don’t we do that?
[Thunderous applause]
How about shipping the IRS to Guantanamo Bay? That’s what we, yes! That’s how you do it.
[Thunderous applause]
Since NBC told him he’s being replaced by that annoying Jimmy Fallon, Leno’s been doing what no other comedian will do, take on the Great Obama. Also since he started bashing the untouchable one, his ratings have soared:
“During this year's May sweeps, "The Tonight Show With Jay Leno" posted a 39 percent lead over "Late Show With David Letterman" in the advertiser-cherished 18-49 demographic -- the widest May sweep margin over "Late Show" since 2004, and a 12 percent increase over last year's May sweep. "Tonight" averaged 1.075 million viewers in the demographic over the April 25-May 22 sweep period, versus 775,000 for CBS's "Late Show."
In total viewers, Leno also widened the lead over Letterman compared to last year, averaging 3.515 million versus 2.767 million for Letterman. That's a 27 percent advantage, up 16 percent from last May.
Leno's "Tonight Show" also increased its margins over its ABC competitor "Jimmy Kimmel Live" compared to the two shows' first head-to-head sweep in February, after "Kimmel" moved to 11:35 p.m. During May sweeps, Leno was ahead of "Kimmel" by 30 percent in the demo with 1.075 million viewers versus Kimmel's 826,000, and 42 percent in total viewers, averaging 3.514 million compared to 2.475 for Kimmel. In February, Leno led Kimmel by 12 percent in the demo and 39 percent in total viewers.
Too bad he’s a year late.
http://www.thewrap.com/tv/column-post/ratings...
That's a bunch of bull Tim. Jay has always made jokes about every president democrat or republican. I don't know where you guys are getting the links to some of this stuff, but you really need better links because you all sound like you are going off the deep end.
Tired

Dandridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

Scarlett Pimple wrote:
Last night on the Tonight Show:
JAY LENO: President Obama says he’s renewing his efforts to close Guantanamo Bay. Guantanamo Bay? How about closing the IRS? Why don’t we do that?
[Thunderous applause]
How about shipping the IRS to Guantanamo Bay? That’s what we, yes! That’s how you do it.
[Thunderous applause]
Since NBC told him he’s being replaced by that annoying Jimmy Fallon, Leno’s been doing what no other comedian will do, take on the Great Obama. Also since he started bashing the untouchable one, his ratings have soared:
“During this year's May sweeps, "The Tonight Show With Jay Leno" posted a 39 percent lead over "Late Show With David Letterman" in the advertiser-cherished 18-49 demographic -- the widest May sweep margin over "Late Show" since 2004, and a 12 percent increase over last year's May sweep. "Tonight" averaged 1.075 million viewers in the demographic over the April 25-May 22 sweep period, versus 775,000 for CBS's "Late Show."
In total viewers, Leno also widened the lead over Letterman compared to last year, averaging 3.515 million versus 2.767 million for Letterman. That's a 27 percent advantage, up 16 percent from last May.
Leno's "Tonight Show" also increased its margins over its ABC competitor "Jimmy Kimmel Live" compared to the two shows' first head-to-head sweep in February, after "Kimmel" moved to 11:35 p.m. During May sweeps, Leno was ahead of "Kimmel" by 30 percent in the demo with 1.075 million viewers versus Kimmel's 826,000, and 42 percent in total viewers, averaging 3.514 million compared to 2.475 for Kimmel. In February, Leno led Kimmel by 12 percent in the demo and 39 percent in total viewers.
Too bad he’s a year late.
http://www.thewrap.com/tv/column-post/ratings...
BTW - Tim, I am not sure if you are one of those bringing Jay's ratings up by watching, or if you just get you jokes from these whacky sites, but you missed the best democrat joke...

"Michael Douglas said his throat cancer was caused by oral sex. I'm not sure if this is covered under Obamacare, but you can be damned sure it would have been covered under Clinton care" ~Jay Leno

You think maybe his ratings are up because he will be off the air soon???
really

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
"Jon Stewart Explains How The Monsanto Protection Act Got Slipped In:(VIDEO)."
("You Stuck What Where Now?")
Click here:
http://theeverlastinggopstoppers.com/2013/06/...
Really,John Stewart is your source? dumbass,that is you and him
Tired

Dandridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

Tired wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right they are over the top. Tennova Health System released a media statement on the local news last night that because of the federal budget cuts (sequestration), they were stopping employee vacation accrual for the next 120 days and cutting employer contributions to their employee's 401K and long-term disability funds. Yet we are in a state where the governor and most of the representatives opted out of Medicaid expansion. Tennova is also a for profit hospital, and I'll bet their executives are still receiving large salaries, bonuses, and benefits.
These corporations are using the sequestration and ACA as an excuse to cut what little benefits their employees have left. There is something wrong with this picture...
Another related Jay Leno Headline if you were watching Tim.

"Here's Americas problem right here in a nutshell" Headline: "Money crunch hits hospitals" same paper, same page: "Compensation soars for hospital execs".~ Jay Leno
torr

Columbia, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

really wrote:
<quoted text>Really,John Stewart is your source? dumbass,that is you and him
Don't forget to include yourself.
Tired

Dandridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

lawanda wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever thought of getting a life? You ramble on about mess no one in his right mind could even find worth reading. You are the most boring poster on topix.
Really? I guess that is why the different opinions make things interesting on a thread. I like OT's post and think he is one of the few who offer any valid solutions.

I think the most boring poster is that willard guy. One minute he is preaching and the next he is bashing someone (such a hypocrite), and all his posts are way, way too long winded. ;)
jia

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Jesus
BC Alien

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

Tired wrote:
BTW - I have been waiting for the conservative hysteria over the Supreme Court ruling on the DNA ruling yesterday. What happened - is it because it was a ruling by a majority conservative justices? I asked my conservative sweetie last night where the outrage was over the loss of rights in this country. Do the conservatives only care about rights in the first three amendments, or is that just as high as they can count? I also noticed there was no hysteria from the democrat posters over a conservative ruling. Go figure...
Carry on - what was that about Obama's classmates denying he went to school with them? Are we going all the way back to the birth certificate again before this is done?
It is quite simple Tim,

The right doesn't know what DNA means and the left is still slack jawed over Michael Douglas saying he got throat cancer how???

Reportedly, Ms Douglas said, "I don't care get back down there!"

What was it your sweetie said?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 73,841 - 73,860 of123,781
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance