Pete

Johnson City, TN

#81306 May 24, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, time for EVERYBODY to learn something! Here are the Positions in a Presidential Cabinet, there's 15 of them.
Sassy, this post is one of your all-time classics. I laughed for 15 minutes from the first line alone. So tell me, exactly what are your credentials as an educator?
Pete

Johnson City, TN

#81307 May 24, 2013
The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
A conservative "Christian" has played his trump card.
You're pretty perceptive OA. What part of the post you were replying to led you to believe the poster was conservative or christian? With this talent, do you have any stock market tips?
fury

Jamestown, TN

#81308 May 24, 2013
ny ny frank sinatra
Olivia

Manchester, TN

#81309 May 24, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Sassy, this post is one of your all-time classics. I laughed for 15 minutes from the first line alone. So tell me, exactly what are your credentials as an educator?
SSS does not need to reply to your asinine posts. You post your credentials along with degrees, institutions of attendence.. Cough it up Petey.
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#81310 May 24, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
She has gotten her credentials from her belief that she is the knower of the source,the receiver of its wisdom, and that the Gods have spoken to her alone.
How does one argue with this?
You can't
She is convinced.
Olivia

Manchester, TN

#81311 May 24, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I have read a lot of ignorant post from you over the years but this one is over the top. You really should entertain cutting off your Internet service and getting out in the world around you and see it for what it is. Your feeble mind is in the last stages of break down and no one is gonna be there to assist you. Then what?
You need to read a book and watch something other than FAUX NEWS.

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#81313 May 24, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't like the Military Rules, contact your TEApublican, Do-Nothing Congress and tell them to change them! Congress makes the Rules for the Military, NOT the President! You voted them in, so reap what you've sown or do something to change it!
IOW you, as a compassionate, caring human being, AKA a Liberal, in truth have no compassion for our military. Got it. Thanks for clarifying that.

“IMNTBHO”

Location hidden

#81314 May 24, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you EVER get tired of showing your ignorance??? This has been posted so many time , EVERYBODY should know it by now, but apparently, you STILL can't get the hang of it! How many Democrats are in the Senate? How many does it take to pass ANYTHING in the Senate?
I'm not telling you again, so look it up, before you make any more ignorant Posts about the Democrats in the Senate and what they can and cannot do because they have the..."Majority"!
You TEA Baggers have the IQ of a knat or, you do a really good imitation of it!
How many were in the Senate the first 2 years of Obama's first term? Which party controlled both houses of Congress the first 2 years of Obama's first term? He blew it then and the American people started replacing the Liberal party liners who only had the control by the democrats in mind while moving this country farther along to bankruptcy at an increasing rate.

“IMNTBHO”

Location hidden

#81315 May 24, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
As far as where are we Liberals on that. YOUR REApublican controlled House wouldn't do ANYTHING we wanted them to do...they've already proven that. So, it's up to you TEA Baggers to contact YOUR Elected Representatives and try to get them to do something that doesn't involve trying to get at Obama! Good Luck, you'll need it...because they don't care about anything else or what you want , either...until election time!
Just like your Democrats in the Senate would not even vote on any bills sent by the house, so I guess you could say that they would not do anything we Conservatives wanted them to do. Harry and his fellow Senators would not even pass a budget proposed by their party leader, the POTUS Obama. And you claim the problem is with the Republicans. You have been drinking way to much of the Liberal Koolaid.

“IMNTBHO”

Location hidden

#81316 May 24, 2013
Scarlett Pimple wrote:
<quoted text>
Criticism accepted. I should have said GM Volt.
Since when can most liberals afford any hybrid or electric vehicle. Most Americans need a job and a good credit rating to buy those expensive vehicles. Hard to find either of those in the Liberal base.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#81317 May 24, 2013
Scarlett Pimple wrote:
<quoted text>
You have forgotten that the head of the Army is Obama. I believe the term is "Commander in Chief". Accountable to no one. The Big Cheese. The Kahuna.
but that does explain why this guy has still not been tired since, when? 2009?
Really? But, Obama couldn't do a thing about the TEApublicans cutting the Military's Funding , could he? If he the only Boss the Military has, "the Commander in Chirf", "the Big Cheese", "The Kahuna", as you put it...well then, he should have been able to just wave his Magic Wand and the Military wouldn't have been touched by Congress and their Fund-Cutting Fetish...Right?
Furthermore, he should have had the say-so over what the Pentagon cut, too.
And what about the Joint Chiefs of Staff? Does the President have the only say-so over who they are? I'll bet you don't know, but surprise me and answer the question correctly....I'm mean the President is the "End All and the Be All" in the Federal Gov't., according to you...just like a "King" or "Dictator", according to you. You do know what a "King" and "Dictator" is, don't you?

I'll bet you think that "Queen" Elizabeth has the "say-so" over everything in England, also...since she's a "Queen", too!.
UT fan

Livingston, TN

#81318 May 25, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
You're pretty perceptive OA. What part of the post you were replying to led you to believe the poster was conservative or christian? With this talent, do you have any stock market tips?
He`s better than The Amazing Kreskin.
UT fan

Livingston, TN

#81319 May 25, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? But, Obama couldn't do a thing about the TEApublicans cutting the Military's Funding , could he? If he the only Boss the Military has, "the Commander in Chirf", "the Big Cheese", "The Kahuna", as you put it...well then, he should have been able to just wave his Magic Wand and the Military wouldn't have been touched by Congress and their Fund-Cutting Fetish...Right?
And what about the Joint Chiefs of Staff? Does the President have the only say-so over who they are? I'll bet you don't know, but surprise me and answer the question correctly....I'm mean the President is the "End All and the Be All" in the Federal Gov't., according to you...just like a "King" or "Dictator", according to you. You do know what a "King" and "Dictator" is, don't you?
I'll bet you think that "Queen" Elizabeth has the "say-so" over everything in England, also...since she's a "Queen", too!.
The Queen as you put it is just a figure head no power what so ever.
Nurse Maria

Grand Prairie, TX

#81320 May 25, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you forget to take your krazy medicine today?
marsh

Germany

#81321 May 25, 2013
UT fan wrote:
<quoted text>
she thinks she is the queen. the sss queen.
marsh

Germany

#81322 May 25, 2013
i think i will count dust bunnys in the storage room.

Location hidden

#81323 May 25, 2013
UT fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right! But, I'll bet they didn't know that.

Location hidden

#81324 May 25, 2013
Nurse Maria wrote:
<quoted text>Did you forget to take your krazy medicine today?
Did you forget to take yours? If you think that Post is crazy, you must have because you're hallucinating, again.

Location hidden

#81325 May 25, 2013
"On Memorial Day, Remembering Friends, Family With 'A Heavy But Grateful Heart'.

Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/memorial-...

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#81326 May 25, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>Since when can most liberals afford any hybrid or electric vehicle. Most Americans need a job and a good credit rating to buy those expensive vehicles. Hard to find either of those in the Liberal base.
Asserting that most liberals don't work and have poor credit is as silly as asserting that most conservatives are business owners.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Illegal Window Tint #1 Priority for Sheriff Han... 1 hr fred 20
Wjhl news 1 hr that azzhole 3
Stevie Scarlett 1 hr Needtoknow 7
Tyler Boyd?? (Apr '11) 2 hr tlmfb 3
Where is the Jonesboro Flash? 2 hr Trunketeer 30
Charles Manson to marry.... 3 hr Trunketeer 4
Carrie at the Bean Barn 3 hr Trunketeer 21
What happened to Sweet CeCe's 4 hr Trunketeer 28
Why I get on topix 4 hr Trunketeer 35
wreck 7 hr Trunketeer 14