Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

#81153 May 23, 2013
ESPIONAGE?!?!!!!???

Eric Holder invoked Espionage Act in calling Fox News reporter criminal 'co-conspirator'

The Justice Department did more than seize a Fox News reporter's emails while suggesting he was a criminal "co-conspirator" in a leak case -- it did so under one of the most serious wartime laws in America, the Espionage Act.

It's the same law used by the Nixon administration ..... It's the law used to charge the Rosenbergs, American communists, for allegedly passing secret information to the Soviet Union -- they were executed for the offense in 1953.

One Washington attorney, who represents two defendants recently charged under that World War I-era law, told FoxNews.com that the decision by the Justice Department to invoke it in the current case is "beyond chilling" -- and could set a dangerous precedent for going after reporters.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/05/...co...
heres your number

United States

#81154 May 23, 2013
Scarlett Pimple wrote:
<quoted text>
The rastas are too stoned to bother taking it to court.
The rastas are too stoned to make enough money to fund a Supreme Court case.
Eh, mon?
The Rastas suck. No one has the right to slit throats of animals for religion. The Supreme Court is too frickin old and senile to make wise decisions for this country. The Rastas should be allowed to slit their own and each others throats though. They are filthy, stinking and lazy potheads that need to be shipped to a nice tropical island with no way of coming back. While we are at it, we should round up the old farts who are brain dead called the Supreme Court and ship them there also. A new law should be made that you have to be under 8o and have a pulse to be a judge.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#81155 May 23, 2013
Well, how cheap and chinzy of McDonalds! They should be ashamed. This Guy gave them a fortune worth of free advertising and this is how they repay him? Boycott McDonalds is what I say, until they do the right thing!
----------
"Ohio Kidnap Case Hero Gets Burgers For Life."

Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/ohio-kidnap-case-hero-g...
roxyb

United States

#81156 May 23, 2013
All or most of u eat meat,rt?wat is the difference between sacrificing ne living being for the purpose of ur temple or ur religion?it is the sme,both ways,either or.no exceptions.but wen for food,for ur own temple,most and often all is wasted...thrown n the trash with no blessing,no thanking this soul for its individual sacrifice that is forced upon ther soul.

Location hidden

#81157 May 23, 2013
Hands Down, Fox has the biggest nest of Air-Headed Bimbos on television...and this one is the Queen of the Fox Fake News Air-Headed Bimbos! She probably would think that's a compliment, too!
----------
"Malkin On London Attack: British 'Brought It On Themselves' By Not Deporting Muslims."

Click here:
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/05/23/malkin-...
Scarlett Pimple

Jamestown, TN

#81158 May 23, 2013
Perhaps this explains SSS and Olivia:

Study: Women 40 Percent More Likely To Develop Mental Illness Than Men

http://atlanta.cbslocal.com/2013/05/23/study-...

"A new study to be published by Oxford University Press finds that women are nearly 75 percent more likely than men to have suffered from depression, and approximately 60 percent more likely to report an anxiety disorder."

"...women tend to suffer more from what we call ‘internal’ problems like depression or sleep problems,"

'splains everything. So, do we REALLY want to put Hillary in charge?

"Hey, Bill, you philandering jerk, pass the Xanax. NOW!"

Location hidden

#81159 May 23, 2013
Scarlett Pimple wrote:
"A new study to be published by Oxford University Press finds that women are nearly 75 percent more likely than men to have suffered from depression, and approximately 60 percent more likely to report an anxiety disorder."
"...women tend to suffer more from what we call ‘internal’ problems like depression or sleep problems,"
I wish you would "philander" alittle more...it would relieve your stress and hopefully, make you a more pleasant Person to be around! One thing for sure, it couldn't make you any worse!

Location hidden

#81160 May 23, 2013
Scarlett Pimple wrote:
It'd get rid of that "Scarlett Pimple", too!

Location hidden

#81161 May 23, 2013
"Scarlett Pimple" wrote:

"So, do we REALLY want to put Hillary in charge?"

ANSWER: YES!

Strong Women always scare Weak Men!
the right choice

United States

#81162 May 23, 2013
I vote for Joshua Amderson
roxyb

United States

#81163 May 23, 2013
Ur crazy bby lmao bcareful lotsa bad drivers out ther lolz
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

#81164 May 23, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
Well, how cheap and chinzy of McDonalds! They should be ashamed. This Guy gave them a fortune worth of free advertising and this is how they repay him? Boycott McDonalds is what I say, until they do the right thing!
----------
"Ohio Kidnap Case Hero Gets Burgers For Life."
Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/ohio-kidnap-case-hero-g...
You bitching old biddy. McDonalds is GIVING this man a free meal everyday for the rest of his life and your greedy ass says they are giving too little. Just how much have you personally given to him hmmm? Typical liberal, always ready to give somebody a shirt of someone else's back.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#81165 May 23, 2013
Bayless wrote:
<quoted text>
By definition, jihad is Islamic in nature.
However, I am confident that you abhor those evil members of the Rotary Club that wage holy war on infidels.
Gosh, what a deft bob and weave.

The radical Muslims want to kill people of a different religion. You posited that you think we should kill people of a different religion. Explain to me how you hold the moral high ground here.
roxyb

United States

#81166 May 23, 2013
Evry religion ultimately leads to the sme religion.
roxyb

United States

#81167 May 23, 2013
Do ne of u truely have God in ur heart? Yes u do bcoz God created u and that lives nside all of u.i wish u all wld listen and understand wat im trying to tell u.
Scarlett Pimple

Jamestown, TN

#81168 May 23, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
"Scarlett Pimple" wrote:
"So, do we REALLY want to put Hillary in charge?"
ANSWER: YES!
Strong Women always scare Weak Men!
Maybe we should have sent her to Benghazi.
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

#81169 May 23, 2013
The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
Gosh, what a deft bob and weave.
The radical Muslims want to kill people of a different religion. You posited that you think we should kill people of a different religion. Explain to me how you hold the moral high ground here.
The next time a Christian hacks off the head of an innocent whilst yelling Hail Jesus - please post it quickly.
roxyb

United States

#81170 May 23, 2013
Wat r u talking about?

Location hidden

#81172 May 23, 2013
Tired wrote:
<quoted text>Are you a drinkin woman because your posts make no sense.
It's not that they make no sense babe. It's that you are an idiot. Be silent and no one will know.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#81173 May 23, 2013
Bayless wrote:
<quoted text>
The next time a Christian hacks off the head of an innocent whilst yelling Hail Jesus - please post it quickly.
Killing tens of thousands of them with bullets and bombs doesn't count? It was reported that Rumsfeld also wrote Bible verses on the mission documents. I suppose that doesn't count either though, huh?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why so paranoid? 6 min Greene Light 22
Ever did it with a family member 12 min From Jenny xoxo 6
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 16 min Word Woman 5,581
Interesting article about internet trolling.... 21 min Greene Light 2
MEN that like to be called 'DADDY' by their LADY 23 min Greene Light 10
Feeling lonely for the holidays 26 min Greene Light 106
wheel tax 59 min snuffy smith 122
"Greeneville police: 2 infants found dead in ho... 1 hr TryToSmile 62
Principal at Mosheim 13 hr oh lawd 55
Greeneville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Greeneville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greeneville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:21 am PST

ESPN11:21AM
Rivera 'confident' Newton will start Sunday
NBC Sports 3:14 PM
Losers of 13 of 14, Titans set for top draft pick - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
Start 'Em, Sit 'Em Week 16: Debating Difficult Fantasy Football Lineup Decisions
ESPN 9:39 AM
Setback-free Newton to start against Browns
NFL11:45 AM
Panthers' Cam Newton named starter vs. Browns