Olivia

Manchester, TN

#81120 May 22, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree OW and hope you had a great day as well and a better one tomorrow.
Oh, you and little Willie need to get a room.
Pete

Johnson City, TN

#81121 May 22, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
Pete, you have some nerve recommending that I join a Church! It certainly hasn't done much for you and People exactly like you.
Of course, People like you only join to enable them to live a double-life of Good and Evil pretense for the outside World and to solicit business, and to network.
So, I would suggest that you need to mind our own business and let everybody else, mind theirs.
The day I become a Person like you, is the day I'll know that Evil has gotten a hold on me and that I need to change my ways. That wouldn't bother somebody like you, but it would me.
I believe you to be a Fake and a Phony and that's the last thing I want to be! But, I don't think I have to worry because it's just not in me to be that and never has been....unlike you.
You had me fooled for awhile, but not any more!
Well, that's what I get for trying to help. Arguing wasn't working so I thought I would try something else. I am not suggesting you be like me. I am suggesting you spend at least some time each day talking to other people one on one. Living a life on an internet forum is simply not a healthy exercise. And honestly, your posts are a good example of this. Insults will only bring you insults. Courtesy will bring you more courtesy. Credibility is built by what you say and how you say it, not the web links you post and who you pose as. Take more interest in who you are talking to instead of what they are talking about. Maybe you will learn a little something about the other person instead of thinking they are the devil for not thinking like you. Your 1000's of posts have generated nothing but spite and hate for you. Maybe it's time to change things up a bit don't you think. Nobody cares if you're a liberal. However, don't insult the ones who aren't. I know many liberals who are no where near as vile as you. There are some other demons resting in your soul that are speaking for you more and more. I've seen you say some pretty insightful things and you do have a sense of humor. Maybe sharing those good qualities more will lead to more comradery on here. That has to be more enjoyable than people attacking you all the time, and healthier for the mind. It's almost like you have to hate something to exist. Learn not to hate. We all sit and watch all your hate and you expect us to start believing like you. That won't happen. So change things up, you might like it.
roxyb

United States

#81122 May 22, 2013
I can barely hear u still,i srrys.im gonna go take a nap...try too,it will,if i make it do it,but thats not good for the earth
Olivia

Manchester, TN

#81123 May 22, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, that's what I get for trying to help. Arguing wasn't working so I thought I would try something else. I am not suggesting you be like me. I am suggesting you spend at least some time each day talking to other people one on one. Living a life on an internet forum is simply not a healthy exercise. And honestly, your posts are a good example of this. Insults will only bring you insults. Courtesy will bring you more courtesy. Credibility is built by what you say and how you say it, not the web links you post and who you pose as. Take more interest in who you are talking to instead of what they are talking about. Maybe you will learn a little something about the other person instead of thinking they are the devil for not thinking like you. Your 1000's of posts have generated nothing but spite and hate for you. Maybe it's time to change things up a bit don't you think. Nobody cares if you're a liberal. However, don't insult the ones who aren't. I know many liberals who are no where near as vile as you. There are some other demons resting in your soul that are speaking for you more and more. I've seen you say some pretty insightful things and you do have a sense of humor. Maybe sharing those good qualities more will lead to more comradery on here. That has to be more enjoyable than people attacking you all the time, and healthier for the mind. It's almost like you have to hate something to exist. Learn not to hate. We all sit and watch all your hate and you expect us to start believing like you. That won't happen. So change things up, you might like it.
Pete, you are unable to hold a candle to SSS. You are intellectually bankrupt and SSS does not insult, she is tolerant, unlike you. She does not espouse hate, but is accepting of those with differing religions, cultures, nationalities, sexual preferences, unlike you...Who wants to exclude all that do not blend with your view of the world or actually blend with your own finacial and social agenda.
tea party tea party

Milan, TN

#81124 May 22, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
give it up pete i once tried to be nice to the old bag too shes a snake..she likes to bite and then crawl away to a hole...a true worthless liberal.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#81126 May 22, 2013
tea party tea party wrote:
<quoted text>give it up pete i once tried to be nice to the old bag too shes a snake..she likes to bite and then crawl away to a hole...a true worthless liberal.
Maybe we shouldn't associate with Pete anymore! I never knew all this stuff about him...just when you think you know somebody, right? I mean, listen to this..........

"Pete, you are unable to hold a candle to SSS. You are intellectually bankrupt and SSS does not insult, she is tolerant, unlike you. She does not espouse hate, but is accepting of those with differing religions, cultures, nationalities, sexual preferences, unlike you...Who wants to exclude all that do not blend with your view of the world or actually blend with your own finacial and social agenda."

Good grief..what a slob!!:-) Do you even know if we could ever blend with his view of the world? And, I wanna' know..do we blend with his financial and social agenda? Well..do we?

HEY PETE, we have questions!
Olivia

Manchester, TN

#81127 May 22, 2013
tea party tea party wrote:
<quoted text>give it up pete i once tried to be nice to the old bag too shes a snake..she likes to bite and then crawl away to a hole...a true worthless liberal.
REALLY funny that haters like to call liberals haters. They reject their own identity. Do you have a dictionary?
Olivia

Manchester, TN

#81128 May 22, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Take your own advice.
Olivia

Manchester, TN

#81129 May 22, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe we shouldn't associate with Pete anymore! I never knew all this stuff about him...just when you think you know somebody, right? I mean, listen to this..........
"Pete, you are unable to hold a candle to SSS. You are intellectually bankrupt and SSS does not insult, she is tolerant, unlike you. She does not espouse hate, but is accepting of those with differing religions, cultures, nationalities, sexual preferences, unlike you...Who wants to exclude all that do not blend with your view of the world or actually blend with your own finacial and social agenda."
Good grief..what a slob!!:-) Do you even know if we could ever blend with his view of the world? And, I wanna' know..do we blend with his financial and social agenda? Well..do we?
HEY PETE, we have questions!
Such a crush you have. Have you consummated your love for each other?
progress

Pelham, TN

#81130 May 22, 2013
I guess you've all heard that John Boehner's daughter just got married to a Jamaican Rastafarian who is of course a user of the magical marijuana. That's some funny sh@t, It's good to know that even extreme believers in the ludacris republican dogma can't brainwash their children into their distorted and corrupt way of thinking. I wonder what Boehner's worrying about the most, that a black guy is part of his family, or a pot smoker is, or a Rastafarian is, or maybe it's his criminal record, or maybe it's a black guy is WITH his daughter? I would bet it's all of the above. I wonder if like other republicans he will now be easier on these issues now that it's part of his life? I'm glad that his daughter followed her heart and married the guy she felt was right for her, I wish for her nothing but the best. This must hurt for the republicans though, it's just another example of how the republican ideology is dying off, even the most conservative people keep having liberal kids. I wonder how long it will take before the republican party is nothing more then a small group of angry men in the south, kinda like the kkk is today?
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#81131 May 23, 2013
progress wrote:
I guess you've all heard that John Boehner's daughter just got married to a Jamaican Rastafarian who is of course a user of the magical marijuana. That's some funny sh@t, It's good to know that even extreme believers in the ludacris republican dogma can't brainwash their children into their distorted and corrupt way of thinking. I wonder what Boehner's worrying about the most, that a black guy is part of his family, or a pot smoker is, or a Rastafarian is, or maybe it's his criminal record, or maybe it's a black guy is WITH his daughter? I would bet it's all of the above. I wonder if like other republicans he will now be easier on these issues now that it's part of his life? I'm glad that his daughter followed her heart and married the guy she felt was right for her, I wish for her nothing but the best. This must hurt for the republicans though, it's just another example of how the republican ideology is dying off, even the most conservative people keep having liberal kids. I wonder how long it will take before the republican party is nothing more then a small group of angry men in the south, kinda like the kkk is today?
O.K., now as a Father(if I were John) I can see a grown man cry when his daughter just married a Jamaican Rastafarian that was busted of all things....pot.
Now I myself think his Religion should allow him to smoke pot as this is part of his freedom of Religion. The Supreme Court gave the Santeria Religion the right to slit the throat of animals, so why doesn't that same court give the Rastas the same freedom to smoke dope. Hmmmmmmm........ I know it's not because they are black, they would never do that!
I know today all of the Rastafarians are saying "irie" to each other today, but I can't imagine what ol John is saying.
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

#81132 May 23, 2013
Olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
Pete, you are unable to hold a candle to SSS. You are intellectually bankrupt and SSS does not insult, she is tolerant, unlike you. She does not espouse hate, but is accepting of those with differing religions, cultures, nationalities, sexual preferences, unlike you...Who wants to exclude all that do not blend with your view of the world or actually blend with your own finacial and social agenda.
Just the day before yesterday Sassy stated she wished conservatives who don't share her world view should commit suicide. Before that, she stated she wished Seal Team 6 would go after 'TEAPUBLICANS'. And then, there's the recent exchange with a bisexual man who posted to Sassy that he wished she would quit using the term 'teabagger' as he felt it inappropriate. She attacked him with force posting about his 'choices'...

Yep. That's tolerance right there now.
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

#81133 May 23, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
There's alot to be said for Age and Wisdom, Dude! The stupidity of Youth is not attractive...only the body! So, that kinda tells me that you need to look for a Very Young Airhead that will drive you crazy everytime she opens her mouth, and you'll be happy.
Just remember, you'll grow older and you won't be able to do what you can now...but she will. Then, you'll pay for all these "old" comments and you'll spend many nights alone, wondering where she is and WHO she's with...right at the time you'll need her the most!
You reap what you sow, Fella! You're in the "Planting" season now, but you better think ahead to "Harvest" time!
O can tell you from personal experience that being alone is much , MUCH better than the scenario I've just described, when you get older. And many Men have tried to tell you right on Topix, if you paid attention to the emotional "pain" behind their Posts....I've listened to it many times in real Life, also, and thanked my Lucky Stars I wasn't in that emotional place.
But, in all fairness, I do think most Women can handle that kind of a situation better than most Men. Most Men just CANNOT stand to be alone and they'll "settle" for anybody to keep from being alone. Most Women won't.
I could tell you alittle episode that just happened to me recently, but I won't. Other than the People involved, only one Person knows about it and I want it to stay that way. But, there is a lesson to be learned from it, for those who haven't already learned it, which I already had, long ago.
Just remember that I tried to warn you!
Get your head out of your ass. That was a joke - most everyone saw it that way but you are wound up tighter than Dick's hatband.
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

#81134 May 23, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
You TEA Baggers just knock yourselves out! I'm gone for now and maybe forever..Who knows?
You People are so boring and a good book is so much better than this!
Oh...oh....threatening to leave....AGAIN?!?!?!? How many times is this - 374?
Scarlett Pimple

Jamestown, TN

#81135 May 23, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>O.K., now as a Father(if I were John) I can see a grown man cry when his daughter just married a Jamaican Rastafarian that was busted of all things....pot.
Now I myself think his Religion should allow him to smoke pot as this is part of his freedom of Religion. The Supreme Court gave the Santeria Religion the right to slit the throat of animals, so why doesn't that same court give the Rastas the same freedom to smoke dope. Hmmmmmmm........ I know it's not because they are black, they would never do that!
I know today all of the Rastafarians are saying "irie" to each other today, but I can't imagine what ol John is saying.
The rastas are too stoned to bother taking it to court.

The rastas are too stoned to make enough money to fund a Supreme Court case.

Eh, mon?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#81137 May 23, 2013
Here's what I think about killing so-called Americans with Drones, or by any other available means, who have joined up with the Enemy. I don't care what Country you're in, if you have joined Al Qaeda, or any other Foreign or Domestic Terrorist Organization, in this Country or in any Country, as far as I'm concerned, you are no longer an American, no matter what Country you were born in! You are a Traitor and a Terrorist and our Enemy! You are no better than the lowest, garden-variety Al Qaeda Member and I want you killed, any way we can do it, before you kill any of us REAL Americans, or harm this Country! I couldn't care less about "how" you're eliminated, I just want you eliminated, ASAP!
----------
"Obama To Address Drones, Gitmo In Security Speech."

Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/obama-address-drones-gi...
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#81138 May 23, 2013
Olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Pete is very tolerant.I would have suggested something more like Alcatrez.A nice island vacation,a place with a great history, a place where she won't likley escape.
Yep I'd suggest Alcatrez.
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

#81139 May 23, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
Here's what I think about killing so-called Americans with Drones, or by any other available means, who have joined up with the Enemy. I don't care what Country you're in, if you have joined Al Qaeda, or any other Foreign or Domestic Terrorist Organization, in this Country or in any Country, as far as I'm concerned, you are no longer an American, no matter what Country you were born in! You are a Traitor and a Terrorist and our Enemy! You are no better than the lowest, garden-variety Al Qaeda Member and I want you killed, any way we can do it, before you kill any of us REAL Americans, or harm this Country! I couldn't care less about "how" you're eliminated, I just want you eliminated, ASAP!
----------
Click here:
Well, looks like you made it back....again.
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

#81140 May 23, 2013
A British soldier was hacked to death yesterday in broad daylight in London by two men yelling "Allah Akbar". Obviously the murderers are just two more members of the 'religion of peace'- Islam.

The British Government called the incident terrorism, not a 'man caused disaster' like Obama would term it. Of course, the soldier was active duty, so Obama would probably call it 'workplace violence' like he did the Ft. Hood murders here.

Hopefully, there is going to come a day when the West will be smart enough, maybe mad enough, to cleanse the earth of these people.
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#81141 May 23, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
----------
Click here:
Yep Alcatrez for you and your hero .
NO charges,No trial,no nothing just a Dictator saying you dead.
Bet you like torture too just like your Buddy.How many imnnocents were tortured in Gitmo? You really should tear up on it.
Maybe you could even push a few of the drone buttons and blow some families to hell like your Buddy.He gets to watch the show.
Sick,Sick,Sick.
Real Americans?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Angie Summey 4 min ohreally37 7
Recommended contractors for decks 1 hr Build It 8
skanky moms who post party and drinking picture... 1 hr truth 82
Facts Jehovah's Witnesses Won't Tell You (Mar '11) 2 hr djagwhr 81
Chrissy Harvey 2 hr ddsa 1
Masons in county offices 2 hr Dr Wu 13
Worst manager at Walmart dc 2 hr StapleStock 9
Bible to become Tennessee state book? 3 hr Dr Wu 35
3 Druggies arrested inside Greeneville Courthouse 3 hr Kohlrabi 39
Hillary Clinton is running for POTUS 4 hr Voter John Doe 29