Scarlett Pimple

Jamestown, TN

#81045 May 22, 2013
A group of about 50 Tea Party terrorists protested the IRS building in St. Louis yesterday.

Normal procedure would have been to call in local police to prevent these terrorists from storming the building, but who ya gonna call?

Homeland Security. That's right, there were more well armed Homeland Security agents than terrorists, and we all know that they have ALOTA bullets.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Who gives the order to shoot? I guarantee it won't be Obama.
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

#81047 May 22, 2013
Equal rights UNLESS it doesn't suit you?

An 18-year-old Florida cheerleader is facing felony charges that she had sexual contact with her underage, 14-year-old girlfriend gay rights advocates to say the teen is being unfairly targeted for a common high school romance because she's gay.

Now, in the heterosexual world, if an 18 year old man has sexual relations with a 14 year old girl - it's called statutory rape.

http://news.yahoo.com/gay-fla-teen-charged-un...
Aliens AreNotCool

Martin, TN

#81048 May 22, 2013
People...you're all horrible. I poured my heart out about a serious matter, I was abducted by Sadistic rapers from a far away galaxy and nobody even offered to help. No wonder we have all these social economic problems.
I'm very disappointed. I thought I could find good quality people on this forum.
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

#81049 May 22, 2013
Aliens AreNotCool wrote:
People...you're all horrible. I poured my heart out about a serious matter, I was abducted by Sadistic rapers from a far away galaxy and nobody even offered to help. No wonder we have all these social economic problems.
I'm very disappointed. I thought I could find good quality people on this forum.
You should have used a ball point pen to defend yourself like Colorado LIBERAL DEMOCRAT Jessie Uliberri advocates. Then again, once the rape began, you could have tried to vomit and urinate on the rapist like the LIBERAL DEMOCRAT staff at The University of Colorado-Colorado Springs suggested. The school also suggested a woman tell a rapist she is menstruating - of course, if you're a man...I guess you're out of luck there.

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#81050 May 22, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi there NTMD8OR! Hang in there, ya' hear?
Thanks OW.. it is a very tiring week. I wish I could go back to work.
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

#81051 May 22, 2013
Here we go again...

Here we are at the debt limit again, and the new Treasury Secretary Jack Lew is urging Congress to go ahead and approve a higher limit so that Congress can continue to borrow money whenever it wants in the name of protecting America’s and the world’s economy. In a letter to Speaker Boehner, Lew stated that the issue of raising the debt limit is “not open to debate"

Wouldn’t it be nice to wield such power to our own credit card companies? Just call them up and tell them that you know that you’ve gone past your credit limit, but that they really have no choice but to raise it so that you can continue to borrow and spend. Tell them it’s not open to debate.

Besides, you’ve promised lots of people and businesses money, and you have an obligation to make due on your debts. They wouldn’t want you to default, would they? That would be immoral of them to force you to default on your debts to others.

“IMNTBHO”

Location hidden

#81052 May 22, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to hear that. I hope it improves as the week goes on. Take care out there and drive safely.
Thanks.. not driving this week. Sitting at hospital with family.
Bravehart

Jamestown, TN

#81053 May 22, 2013
Best of health to you

“IMNTBHO”

Location hidden

#81054 May 22, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
SexySassySenior wrote:
..."You TEA Baggers will soon be history because of all the times you've shot yourselves in the foot and yet, you just keep on firing! Aim alittle higher and put all of us out of YOUR misery alot quicker! We're losing patience with having to endure your crap!"
This is the kind of violence and intolerance I'm concerned about as well!
Now now OW, you know that Linda is one of those "compassionate human beings" known as a Liberal. You can see the compassion and caring in every post. Right?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#81056 May 22, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>SexySassySenior wrote:

..."You TEA Baggers will soon be history because of all the times you've shot yourselves in the foot and yet, you just keep on firing! Aim alittle higher and put all of us out of YOUR misery alot quicker! We're losing patience with having to endure your crap!"

This is the kind of violence and intolerance I'm concerned about as well!
If she weren't to lazy to leave her shack there would be need for concern. She can't hurt a flea because she hides away in that filth smoking, drinking and playing on the computer. She's harmless to no one but herself.

Location hidden

#81057 May 22, 2013
BC Resident wrote:
<quoted text>Williard, I am concerned that Sassy is so opposed to any one that doesn't agree with her that she would want them to die. This woman is a danger to others and herself. She doesn't have to endure anyone's postings. All she has to do is to get off topix. She should be banned for suggesting such.
Hello sweet friend. Hope you are well.
roxyb

United States

#81058 May 22, 2013
Lmfaooo i love yall

Location hidden

#81059 May 22, 2013
Nuh_ wrote:
<quoted text>Freedom does not enslave anyone. It's very definition is liberating.

No one has lost liberty because of freedom. They have lost liberty,(actually, bartered it way) for promises. Promises of security, cheap goods, Financial stability, a cooling climate and other ridiculous trinkets from roadside politicians selling snake oil.

Liberty is not having power over another. That is either forced tyranny, or a bad trade on the part of the slave. So far, we've only made bad trades but tyranny by force is the near future.

You do not have "Freedom over others". the very phrase is contrary to it's meaning. If you have power over others, it's not "freedom", it's tyranny. Tyranny of the unborn is the "Right" to end it's life without due process.

Price of fuel? That is not freedom over anyone, that is market forces being manipulated by a self-serving govt. and restrictions placed on energy because cheap energy is FREEDOM.

Our loss of liberty has been systematic, not random. Each loss of liberty for the people has resulted in consolidated power in Government. But it has ALL been by our own hand. Govt cannot take power, it can only receive it as a gift by the governed.

When liberty means more to the people than food stamps, promises of security and/or 'healthcare' and a ridiculous notion of controlling the weather, they will seize power. Until then, we are slaves to the majority vote, not big oil, not Wallstreet, not evil profit-driven companies, not your neighbor and certainly not fools in Washington.

A free people are not restrained by the constitution. We are only restrained by Govt. When wewe remember that govt is restrained by US, then we'll be on the path to recovery.

All that keeps us as a people down is self-imposed and an illusion. Our emperor has no cloths.
That is a wonderfully written post. Thank you for sharing it with us.

“IMNTBHO”

Location hidden

#81060 May 22, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
If she weren't to lazy to leave her shack there would be need for concern. She can't hurt a flea because she hides away in that filth smoking, drinking and playing on the computer. She's harmless to no one but herself.
you and willard check pm's.
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

#81061 May 22, 2013
90-Year-Old Acting Legend CHRISTOPHER LEE Releases 'Full-On Heavy Metal' Album

I can see it now... ladies tossing their Depends on stage at him.

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news.aspx...
BC Resident

New Johnsonville, TN

#81063 May 22, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello sweet friend. Hope you are well.
Doing good here. Hope the world is treating you well and you're not having to dodge bullets from Sassy. I don't say much but that post of wanting people to die just tells how she really feels about anyone who doesn't agree with her.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#81064 May 22, 2013
Bayless wrote:
Here we go again...
Here we are at the debt limit again, and the new Treasury Secretary Jack Lew is urging Congress to go ahead and approve a higher limit so that Congress can continue to borrow money whenever it wants in the name of protecting America’s and the world’s economy. In a letter to Speaker Boehner, Lew stated that the issue of raising the debt limit is “not open to debate"
Wouldn’t it be nice to wield such power to our own credit card companies? Just call them up and tell them that you know that you’ve gone past your credit limit, but that they really have no choice but to raise it so that you can continue to borrow and spend. Tell them it’s not open to debate.
Besides, you’ve promised lots of people and businesses money, and you have an obligation to make due on your debts. They wouldn’t want you to default, would they? That would be immoral of them to force you to default on your debts to others.
You don't seem to understand the debt limit. If it is not raised, we will be in default of things we have have already purchased and have not yet paid for. Reagan understood this...when he raised it 18 times.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#81065 May 22, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
Now now OW, you know that Linda is one of those "compassionate human beings" known as a Liberal. You can see the compassion and caring in every post. Right?
Might I mention the darling of conservatives on here -- MS Gurl?
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

#81066 May 22, 2013
The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't seem to understand the debt limit. If it is not raised, we will be in default of things we have have already purchased and have not yet paid for. Reagan understood this...when he raised it 18 times.
You don't seem to understand that Reagan never did any such thing. Only Congress can raise the debt ceiling. Furthermore, if Congress would quit spending so much dang money on stupidity - we wouldn't be in such debt.
Scarlett Pimple

Jamestown, TN

#81067 May 22, 2013
The Obama administration theme song:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Just announced! 500th post wins trip to Hawaii. 9 min Independent1 177
Rhonda Estes Howell Taylor ll 18 min Rhonda 1
***** last post wins ***** 29 min Independent1 983
Christian Harvey 36 min chrissy rules 9
Ott Jones 1 hr ShegiveHead 2
Wreck on Erwin hwy 1 hr Really 68
Are you attending the James Carpenter trial? 1 hr curious george 32
ANOTHER bad wreck on 107 2 hr OlD 15
wheel tax 3 hr fedupcitizen 187
Eddie Jennings 5 hr fred sanford 74
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 7 hr Red_Forman 6,781
Greeneville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:11 am PST

Bleacher Report 8:11AM
Which Panthers Free Agents Will Return in 2015?
NBC Sports 6:32 AM
Panthers G.M. on Cam Newton: "We want him here. I want him here"
NBC Sports 3:31 PM
Report: Sal Sunseri to leave Florida State for position with Oakland Raiders
ESPN 8:07 AM
Spygate, 'culture of cheating' vexes ex-GM
Yahoo! Sports10:47 AM
Former Panthers GM wonders if Patriots cheated in their Super Bowl