Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#80895 May 21, 2013
tired of ignorance wrote:
<quoted text>
Vet said he went to college in 1944 and graduated in 1948, so if he was around 18 when he started college that would make him born around 1926. That tells me he is approximately 87 yrs old
Hold on now "TIO", the Vet I have been posting to for the last 2 years on and off, said that he served after Nam' and then used his G.I. Bill to get a degree, then started working for the F.A.A.
I really don't remember anybody from Dunlap on this site that stayed for more than one post.
Now you have been posting for a week or so on this site from Dunlap, but before that I don't remember you........at least from Dunlap. I do believe I have seen another screen name like yours, but from a different city.
tired of ignorance

Dunlap, TN

#80896 May 21, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>Wow! Is that what he posted? I don't remember or I didn't read it. His Stories don't match because there is no way an 87 Y.O.A. could get up on the roof of his house to clean the gutters...and I KNOW he posted that, because I told him to be careful! That was back when we got along.

I think "Vet" is pulling all of our legs! Wonder who and what he REALLY is?:)
You wouldn't recognize a conspiracy if it was sitting in your lap, because you can't think for yourself.You also can't stay off topix or keep your face out of an article long enough to think for yourself. You do this 24/7.
luvyabunches

Paris, TN

#80897 May 21, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! Is that what he posted? I don't remember or I didn't read it. His Stories don't match because there is no way an 87 Y.O.A. could get up on the roof of his house to clean the gutters...and I KNOW he posted that, because I told him to be careful! That was back when we got along.
I think "Vet" is pulling all of our legs! Wonder who and what he REALLY is?:)
No way an 87 year old can clean gutters? Want to bet?


http://radaronline.com/photos/johanna-quaas-8...
tired of ignorance

Dunlap, TN

#80898 May 21, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Hold on now "TIO", the Vet I have been posting to for the last 2 years on and off, said that he served after Nam' and then used his G.I. Bill to get a degree, then started working for the F.A.A.
I really don't remember anybody from Dunlap on this site that stayed for more than one post.
Now you have been posting for a week or so on this site from Dunlap, but before that I don't remember you........at least from Dunlap. I do believe I have seen another screen name like yours, but from a different city.
Not me, first I started on topix you offered me advice about the situation with my daughter that has head injury and yes he stated the dates I referred to. I will locate the page if necessary. I also requested VET to speak to us in Spanish
reality check

United States

#80899 May 21, 2013
Tired wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe everyone stopped posting because willie has corrupted this thread. I miss OT - I think he was just insulted so much that he just found better things to do like most posters on this thread. willies is a scourge on society and this thread...
I think I smelled him on another thread about the Bible, dinosaurs and creation. His posts were similar.
tired of ignorance

Dunlap, TN

#80900 May 21, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Hold on now "TIO", the Vet I have been posting to for the last 2 years on and off, said that he served after Nam' and then used his G.I. Bill to get a degree, then started working for the F.A.A.
I really don't remember anybody from Dunlap on this site that stayed for more than one post.
Now you have been posting for a week or so on this site from Dunlap, but before that I don't remember you........at least from Dunlap. I do believe I have seen another screen name like yours, but from a different city.
There is someone using TIRED

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#80901 May 21, 2013
tired of ignorance wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike you I did not call you a paranoid liar.you posted about an article from Mother Rose magazine about billionaires buying their politicians.Also the article said this is a new order. Now you tell me what your definition of new world is. I mean it was your post and I responded to it. Everything you post comes from an article that you can't prove is credible. If you believe the news , your government and all the articles you read are credible you are a sad person. Do you think your gov is going to warn you of their conspiracy?
I don't have to prove it, it's already been done for me by People in the Industry , who have given my Sources many awards for Excellence.
Try googling your Sources AND Mine, and get back to me on what you find!
I look for Investigative Sources that have proven themselves and been judged by People in their own Industry as Reliable and Trustworthy...because NONE of the Mainstreet Publications (newspapers) do Investigative Journalism anymore...it's too expensive! I also look for the Ones who are Publicly Funded by People like You and Me, not Big Corporations solely...because then, they OWN the News source, for all intents and purposes, and you don't bite the hand that feeds you!
Now, tell us where your Information comes from! You NEVER have, so what are you hiding and why are you hiding it, if you have so much faith in it's accuracy? Trust me, I'll check it out for you and post my findings!
I do it for every source that's posted, if I'm not already familiar with it! The Reputation of the Source tells me whether to waste my time reading it and/or whether or not to believe it, or consider believing it!
I think you would do well, to use the same test...and you can do it all, just by googling it and reading a few of the Links about IT and it's Owner and Contributors.
reality check

United States

#80902 May 21, 2013
tired of ignorance wrote:
<quoted text>
Not me, first I started on topix you offered me advice about the situation with my daughter that has head injury and yes he stated the dates I referred to. I will locate the page if necessary. I also requested VET to speak to us in Spanish
There was someone on here once who insulted Vet in Spanish and he ne er said anything unless he meant to.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#80903 May 21, 2013
tired of ignorance wrote:
<quoted text>
Not me, first I started on topix you offered me advice about the situation with my daughter that has head injury and yes he stated the dates I referred to. I will locate the page if necessary. I also requested VET to speak to us in Spanish
Well very sorry about your daughter, was my advice helpful? Just a yes, no or kinda will do.
No need to locate the page/post, as I would usually just skip over his post unless he was replying to me.
The Spanish issue, well we would go round and round about that.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#80904 May 21, 2013
tired of ignorance wrote:
<quoted text>
Not me, first I started on topix you offered me advice about the situation with my daughter that has head injury and yes he stated the dates I referred to. I will locate the page if necessary. I also requested VET to speak to us in Spanish
Now, I remember you! You're the Lady that has all the severe Medical problems , but you're still working because somebody tried to kill your Daughter and she can't work, you took here in and you're looking after her, too. You work in the Medical Field.

Honey, I don't think I called you a Paranoid Liar, but if you took it that way, I apologize. You're having it hard enough, you don't need to be stressing about anything that I've posted.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#80906 May 21, 2013
tired of ignorance wrote:
<quoted text>
Certainly, what would you like to discuss?Are you going to tell me Im a paranoid liar like SSS and then not answer me . I only wanted her to tell me what proof she had that Im lying
Not at all, I appreciated your original post and was attempting to be complimentary. I was hopeful a later time may present itself whereby discussion of mutual interest may occur. Thanks!
bugs

United States

#80907 May 21, 2013
My sweet gummy bear is the most amazing man that exists,past,present n future
No Money For A HO

Martin, TN

#80908 May 21, 2013
bugs wrote:
My sweet gummy bear is the most amazing man that exists,past,present n future
You are not getting any more crack money, I done told you that sugar bear

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#80909 May 21, 2013
bugs wrote:
My sweet gummy bear is the most amazing man that exists,past,present n future
And Miss Bunny, which one is your "Gummy Bear"?:)

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#80910 May 21, 2013
NEVERMIND!
bugs

United States

#80911 May 21, 2013
No Money For A HO wrote:
<quoted text> You are not getting any more crack money, I done told you that sugar bear
lmao gfd
bugs

United States

#80912 May 21, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
And Miss Bunny, which one is your "Gummy Bear"?:)
lmfaooo he's hoppin around evrywer i go like my pet froggy
bugs

United States

#80913 May 21, 2013
Our fam is the most amazing fam that exists too,past,present n future
bugs

United States

#80914 May 21, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
NEVERMIND!
lmao
bugs

United States

#80915 May 21, 2013
Hearts,ppl,feelins i get lmao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why I get on topix 15 min Rhett Scarlett 40
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 26 min flash 4,978
Illegal Window Tint #1 Priority for Sheriff Han... 45 min Mike 22
New WINDOW Tint law lets vote no law GET OUT AN... 1 hr Back DoorSlut 1
Park Overall Again 1 hr csmaven 18
Mosheim Fun Fest (Jun '12) 2 hr Queen 78
***** last post wins ***** 2 hr Trunketeer 230
wreck 7 hr Release 17
Carrie at the Bean Barn 13 hr Jerome 23
What happened to Sweet CeCe's 21 hr Trunketeer 28

High Wind Warning for Greene County was issued at November 23 at 1:13PM CST

Greeneville Dating
Find my Match

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Greeneville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greeneville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:27 pm PST

Bleacher Report 1:27PM
OT Lewan (Ankle) Carted Off, Questionable to Return
NFL 1:40 PM
Eagles roll over Titans to move ahead in NFC East
NBC Sports 1:43 PM
Huff, McCoy lead Eagles past Titans 43-24 - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 2:48 PM
Tennessee Titans vs. Philadelphia Eagles: Video Highlights, Recap from Week 12
Bleacher Report 3:25 PM
With Running Game Rolling Again, Eagles Back on Right Track