Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in 2010?

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

Comments (Page 3,615)

Showing posts 72,281 - 72,300 of124,053
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
How far has the Republican Party come since Lincoln? Abraham was a Rebublican.... It all changed though???? In the 60's with the civil rights legislation.
It was a much better Party during Eisenhower's time, I can tell you that. Much better!
Olivia

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>You should remember it, you old ass fossil fart, you ARE as old as dirt after all. Hows that POS computer running fatass?
shame on you. Time waits for no one and you will age too, but probably not as well as the lovely SSS. Hate is a known age enhancing agent.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>You should remember it, you old ass fossil fart, you ARE as old as dirt after all. Hows that POS computer running fatass?
Well, if it isn't Lover Boy's , Lover Boy! When are you going to jail?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

avery wrote:
<quoted text>Yes...but it makes them feel better. They can say they are doing something with their time even though it is in vain. But they will quickly say that jobs are their main focus....what a joke.
They've been telling that Lie since 2007 and some TEApublicans STILL believe it, even though they haven't done one thing, in over 5 years, to create any jobs! Obama's done it ALL and they've done everything they could to stop him...and yet, that Lie still works for the TEApublicans....and TEApublican Voters claim they're not dumb AND gullible! You're right...They are a JOKE...and a bad one, at that!
from tennessee

Somerville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

No one
Olivia

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
They've been telling that Lie since 2007 and some TEApublicans STILL believe it, even though they haven't done one thing, in over 5 years, to create any jobs! Obama's done it ALL and they've done everything they could to stop him...and yet, that Lie still works for the TEApublicans....and TEApublican Voters claim they're not dumb AND gullible! You're right...They are a JOKE...and a bad one, at that!
Obama could offer to excrete a golden brick for all of the 1% and they would fight it because is a little too tanned.
Olivia

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Excuse me I meant HE is a little too tanned.
Olivia

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

You TEAPUBLICANS should go back to school. Did you actually graduate? You seem to be borderline illiterate, racist, homophobic, misogynistic, anti science and Paleolithic throwbacks to a much earlier time where people are just blind servants to the ruling elite. We are not your enemies. You are drones being used by Corporations and the Military machine. READ A BOOK.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama could offer to excrete a golden brick for all of the 1% and they would fight it because is a little too tanned.
I don't mean to impugn your miserable attempt at humor here, but the 1% couldn't possibly fight the only thing (a gold brick) the President has "passed" which may actually help the American economy!

Respectfully, begifting isn't the reason your President is sh/tting bricks right now!
Silvermaven

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

This repub. war is not about tanned hides. Its about their money and using YOUR money how they want to!

Because the Pres. funded the research we needed to stop the Age of Syndromes we now know what causes them all as well as psych and cancers. And the Repubs must get paid good money to keep Ins. in business even though they know they will not be able to sustain when it hits the fan. Because THEY funded 10yrs. of wars for criminals so they could get them the Oil they wanted and so they could add Anthrax and Smallpox antigens to the spirochetal prion protein infections we already have!

In fact 1 in 29 are now being born multiply infected caused by letting criminals run the medical mafia for the last 40yrs. and not funding or publishing the research that would divulge the truths we needed....

It is done. No more lies. Now everyone who suffers must be allowed to get real treatment for the truth to STOP the Pandemic that is our Age of Syndromes killing the public with each successive generation getting much worse as it is carried and as it shares the genes of other infections genes to also perpetuate those infections as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Multiple Chronic infections now being found at 3:08 with new molecular testing that does NOT rely on criminals antibody tests and guidelines to say pos. because they never did make enuf antibodies to say pos. in the real AIDS they infected us all with in contaminated vaccines.

The choice is yours. Let them continue killing us in lies and denying them all real treatment or stop the pandemic and put the criminals in jail where they belong!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

avery wrote:
<quoted text>Yes...but it makes them feel better. They can say they are doing something with their time even though it is in vain. But they will quickly say that jobs are their main focus....what a joke.
When it comes to job creation, this president has been out-done by a stupid clown with orange hair! Ronald Mcdonald has created more jobs than the president in the entirety of his pathetic career.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Olivia wrote:
You TEAPUBLICANS should go back to school. Did you actually graduate? You seem to be borderline illiterate, racist, homophobic, misogynistic, anti science and Paleolithic throwbacks to a much earlier time where people are just blind servants to the ruling elite. We are not your enemies. You are drones being used by Corporations and the Military machine. READ A BOOK.
You're so full of hate!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Olivia wrote:
Excuse me I meant HE is a little too tanned.
We know what you meant..and it's really stupid!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Silvermaven wrote:
This repub. war is not about tanned hides. Its about their money and using YOUR money how they want to!
Because the Pres. funded the research we needed to stop the Age of Syndromes we now know what causes them all as well as psych and cancers. And the Repubs must get paid good money to keep Ins. in business even though they know they will not be able to sustain when it hits the fan. Because THEY funded 10yrs. of wars for criminals so they could get them the Oil they wanted and so they could add Anthrax and Smallpox antigens to the spirochetal prion protein infections we already have!
In fact 1 in 29 are now being born multiply infected caused by letting criminals run the medical mafia for the last 40yrs. and not funding or publishing the research that would divulge the truths we needed....
It is done. No more lies. Now everyone who suffers must be allowed to get real treatment for the truth to STOP the Pandemic that is our Age of Syndromes killing the public with each successive generation getting much worse as it is carried and as it shares the genes of other infections genes to also perpetuate those infections as well.
Multiple Chronic infections now being found at 3:08 with new molecular testing that does NOT rely on criminals antibody tests and guidelines to say pos. because they never did make enuf antibodies to say pos. in the real AIDS they infected us all with in contaminated vaccines.
The choice is yours. Let them continue killing us in lies and denying them all real treatment or stop the pandemic and put the criminals in jail where they belong!
Hi there, Silvermaven! As always, your work is stellar and so very much appreciated. Thanks for everything you do. It's good to have you drop in to say hello on this thread. Later!
Olivia

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't mean to impugn your miserable attempt at humor here, but the 1% couldn't possibly fight the only thing (a gold brick) the President has "passed" which may actually help the American economy!
Respectfully, begifting isn't the reason your President is sh/tting bricks right now!
Sorry, fail to get the point????i know the slings and arrows pointing in his direction, but it is all about change, race and rejection of diversity. The 50's are over and some cannot come to terms with that.
Pete

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, fail to get the point????i know the slings and arrows pointing in his direction, but it is all about change, race and rejection of diversity. The 50's are over and some cannot come to terms with that.
Olivia, with all due respect, are you on meds?
Olivia

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
You're so full of hate!
I do not hate you. I am afraid of the influence folks like you have over uneducated, fear fueled people.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
The sixties are over also, but many have nothing left but lava-lamps, Joni Mitchell albums, brain damage and an insatiable appetite for stupid liberal talking points..used to compensate for their wasteful evolution.
Richard Taylor

Dayton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

I hate blacks and queers

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Richard Taylor wrote:
I hate blacks and queers
I hate stupid posts!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 72,281 - 72,300 of124,053
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Greeneville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search