Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#80700 May 19, 2013
Notfromhere wrote:
<quoted text>Are you denying America was founded on Biblical teachings and beliefs? 9/11 and the financial collapse of 08 are mere warnings of God's intervention. As it is written, so it will be.
Pat Robertson posts on Topix. Who'da thunk?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#80701 May 19, 2013
Hey wrote:
Thanks for the nut SSS.I just gave you some nuts plus cluless amd spam.
Wee this is fun.
Bless your little Thumping Gizzard...you Tea Baggers have the weirdest sense of humor! You think Truth is funny and outrageous. Oh well, it takes all kinds, I guess!

Location hidden

#80702 May 19, 2013
Hey wrote:
Wee I gave you more Judge its.
Now I will undo the other ones you gave others.WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
Really??? You can do that? You must be the Rogue Moderator, if you can do that!
I can't do that...can anybody else?

Location hidden

#80704 May 19, 2013
Notfromhere wrote:
<quoted text>You really sound like s broken record. Have you ever even watched Fox News? If you fide you might discover it is FACTUAL!
I have no idea what "fide" means. But, be that as it may, I have posted, more than once, that I used to watch Fox Fake News because they reported on things first. But, I stopped watching them because they were ALWAYS wrong, ALWAYS!
Concerning Politics , when I had just seen it happen, LIVE, on CSPAN, in Congress, and I turned to Fox to hear what the Political Pundits had to say about it, and the Story all of the Fox People and Pundits "reported" would be so different from what had actually happened that I would wonder if they were actually talking about the same thing that I had watched...I wised up to Fox being nothing , but PURE BALOGNA...and I stopped watching them!
Ted

Yekaterinburg, Russia

#80705 May 19, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Really??? You can do that? You must be the Rogue Moderator, if you can do that!
I can't do that...can anybody else?
Do what?
Oscar Mayer

Knoxville, TN

#80706 May 19, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no idea what "fide" means. But, be that as it may, I have posted, more than once, that I used to watch Fox Fake News because they reported on things first. But, I stopped watching them because they were ALWAYS wrong, ALWAYS!
Concerning Politics , when I had just seen it happen, LIVE, on CSPAN, in Congress, and I turned to Fox to hear what the Political Pundits had to say about it, and the Story all of the Fox People and Pundits "reported" would be so different from what had actually happened that I would wonder if they were actually talking about the same thing that I had watched...I wised up to Fox being nothing , but PURE BALOGNA...and I stopped watching them!
You are full of BOLOGNA. You should know how to spell it! I FIDE your BALOGNA tasteless and out of date!
Weiner

Grand Prairie, TX

#80707 May 19, 2013
I taste just like chicken.
Notfromhere

Red Oak, TX

#80708 May 19, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
And, I have no idea what "BALOGNA" is! I think you dumbed down rather than "wised up"!
PorkChop

Nunspeet, Netherlands

#80709 May 19, 2013
Anyone want to share some Escargot de Quimper?

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#80710 May 19, 2013
Weiner wrote:
I taste just like chicken.
No thanks, Anthony!

Location hidden

#80711 May 19, 2013
PorkChop wrote:
Anyone want to share some Escargot de Quimper?
Not if Burger King is open!

Location hidden

#80712 May 19, 2013
Notfromhere wrote:
<quoted text>And, I have no idea what "BALOGNA" is! I think you dumbed down rather than "wised up"!
What's wrong with Balogna? I get it at a restrunt down the road served with manaze!:-)

Location hidden

#80713 May 19, 2013
Notfromhere wrote:
<quoted text>And, I have no idea what "BALOGNA" is! I think you dumbed down rather than "wised up"!
You probably know it by it's "dumbed down" Name of, "Baloney", but as I used it in my post, the correct definition would also be, "Bullshit"!
I'll bet you know what it is, NOW...doncha, Bubba?
Nose

New York, NY

#80714 May 20, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
You probably know it by it's "dumbed down" Name of, "Baloney", but as I used it in my post, the correct definition would also be, "Bullshit"!
I'll bet you know what it is, NOW...doncha, Bubba?
Such language you should be ashamed of yourself.

Location hidden

#80715 May 20, 2013
Nose wrote:
<quoted text>Such language you should be ashamed of yourself.
Oh, I am. If you could see me now, you'd see that I'm hanging my head in shame...and I'm looking for a paper clip that I dropped in the carpet, too...but, not to worry, I can multi-task.:)

Yay, found it!
Nose

Tampa, FL

#80716 May 20, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I am. If you could see me now, you'd see that I'm hanging my head in shame...and I'm looking for a paper clip that I dropped in the carpet, too...but, not to worry, I can multi-task.:)
Yay, found it!
I think you need a good spanking.

Location hidden

#80717 May 20, 2013
Ted wrote:
<quoted text>Do what?
Remove the judge-its from somebody else's Post.

Location hidden

#80718 May 20, 2013
Nose wrote:
<quoted text>I think you need a good spanking.
Are you offering? Lol!
Nose

Tampa, FL

#80719 May 20, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you offering? Lol!
Might be?

Location hidden

#80720 May 20, 2013
Nose wrote:
<quoted text>Might be?
Lol!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Emily Cobble 6 min love to whoop her... 1
RIP Jeff Roark 1 hr lol 24
Father battles Greene County Board of Education 1 hr True Supporter 6
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 1 hr Red_Forman 7,809
Another 1 hr whothehellcares- 22
Where are they now,Christabel Salisbury (Jun '10) 1 hr DaddyG 91
The Big Dig on East Church(near Towering Oaks) 2 hr What the_ 82
docters and nurses behaving very badly 11 hr Gville Grad 11
cook out burgers 16 hr Agreed 23
More from around the web