Jelgava, Latvia

#80347 May 16, 2013
I hate everyone.
Olivia

Manchester, TN

#80348 May 16, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
The sixties are over also, but many have nothing left but lava-lamps, Joni Mitchell albums, brain damage and an insatiable appetite for stupid liberal talking points..used to compensate for their wasteful evolution.
Well some have evolved, but some obviously, have not. Willie, most of the country is moving on, but you have become stagnant. Go to TVLAND and watch reruns of "Leave it to Beaver". When you are ready to enter the next century, we are here.
Olivia

Manchester, TN

#80349 May 16, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate stupid posts!
Yes Willie, but that is who you appeal to! GOT IT?
The Beaver

Arlington, TX

#80350 May 16, 2013
Mom I'm home. Where is Wally?

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#80351 May 16, 2013
Olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Willie, but that is who you appeal to! GOT IT?
Yes, well evidenced by your return post!

Location hidden

#80352 May 16, 2013
Olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
Well some have evolved, but some obviously, have not. Willie, most of the country is moving on, but you have become stagnant. Go to TVLAND and watch reruns of "Leave it to Beaver". When you are ready to enter the next century, we are here.
I knew you were..somewhere?

Location hidden

#80353 May 16, 2013
Fly on the wall wrote:
I hate everyone.
People with fly-swatters?
Pete

Johnson City, TN

#80354 May 16, 2013
Olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not hate you. I am afraid of the influence folks like you have over uneducated, fear fueled people.
You got a lot more issues a little closer to home than being afraid for other people. Other people can take care of themselves. You are another matter entirely.
Fly on the wall

Turkey

#80355 May 16, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
People with fly-swatters?
I especially hate people with fly-swatters, do you have any?.

Location hidden

#80356 May 16, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
You got a lot more issues a little closer to home than being afraid for other people. Other people can take care of themselves. You are another matter entirely.
Hi Pete, Looks like you're burning the late oil tonight. What's new and exciting in your life?

Location hidden

#80357 May 16, 2013
Fly on the wall wrote:
<quoted text>I especially hate people with fly-swatters, do you have any?.
Yeah, I keep one around for flies who hate people with fly-swatters!
Fly on the wall

Turkey

#80358 May 16, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I keep one around for flies who hate people with fly-swatters!
I hope a swarm of my brother green heads all bite you at once.
Olivia

Manchester, TN

#80360 May 16, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Pete...other people rely on other people. Roads, bridges, the justice system, congress, judicial system and presidency along with public education and food and drug safety rely on our tax dollars. You selfish ignorant tea party bigots rely on the same benefits everyone else does. Let all of you TEAPUBLICANS decline medicae and social security benefits along with unemployment benefits when your jobs are outsourced to china, Thailand, or the Phillipines. Just face east and pray to RONALD REAGEN AND MILTON FREEMAN, the fathers of TRICKLE DOWN, ALIAS, "VOO DOO" Economics. It did not work then and it will not work now.

Location hidden

#80361 May 16, 2013
Fly on the wall wrote:
<quoted text> I hope a swarm of my brother green heads all bite you at once.
By chance, is your name Larry...and do you have another brother named Green Head?
Olivia

Manchester, TN

#80362 May 16, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
By chance, is your name Larry...and do you have another brother named Green Head?
Oh, you two....GO get a room.
Olivia

Manchester, TN

#80363 May 16, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate stupid posts!
Well you could have fooled me. Your prior posts put you in bed with this bigot.

Location hidden

#80364 May 16, 2013
Olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Pete...other people rely on other people. Roads, bridges, the justice system, congress, judicial system and presidency along with public education and food and drug safety rely on our tax dollars. You selfish ignorant tea party bigots rely on the same benefits everyone else does. Let all of you TEAPUBLICANS decline medicae and social security benefits along with unemployment benefits when your jobs are outsourced to china, Thailand, or the Phillipines. Just face east and pray to RONALD REAGEN AND MILTON FREEMAN, the fathers of TRICKLE DOWN, ALIAS, "VOO DOO" Economics. It did not work then and it will not work now.
Hello Pete...other people rely on other people. rocky road, Peanut butter, jelly, ketchup, gravy, chocolate, clean faces and first impressions rely on properly folded napkins. You selfish ignorant tea-party bigots rely on the same benefits as everyone else does. Let all you TEAPUBLICANS decline properly folded napkins and have to wipe your evil faces with improperly folded napkins. THIS IS NOT CHINA...GOT IT? I'M SICK OF NAPKINS FOLDED SQUARE WITHOUT THE CUTE LITTLE TRIAGLE SHAPE WITH (3) CORNERS VISIBLE. jeeesshhh!!! Folks..this is not working..and I, for one, CAN'T TAKE IT MUCH LONGER!!! I, for one, will no longer spend my "hard-earned" money in these greedy restaurants where greedy TEAPUBLICANS keep on SCREWING WITH ME!!! Listen folks...these greedy and selfish tea-party operatives are responsible for the ruin of all napkins folded improperly and now is the time to STOP IT - STOP IT ONCE AND FOR ALL!!!
Olivia

Manchester, TN

#80365 May 16, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate stupid posts!
I think dick Taylor and Willie are one and the same..FUNNY.....HEE HEE HEE HEE.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Merry Christmas To All... 4 min Kohlrabi 16
"Greeneville police: 2 infants found dead in ho... 6 min jane jones 155
What does Christmas mean to you? 18 min southern jock 12
DNA testing 22 min wondering 1
What goes on at Timberfell? (Sep '11) 24 min beech creek 274
Just announced! 500th post wins trip to Hawaii. 27 min Dixie iron fist 53
On the 1st day of Christmas 40 min Crazy 28
Principal at Mosheim 2 hr oh lawd 78
Is Greene County inbred? 7 hr Mary Kresmus 37
Greeneville Dating