Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#80328 May 16, 2013
Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>You should remember it, you old ass fossil fart, you ARE as old as dirt after all. Hows that POS computer running fatass?
Well, if it isn't Lover Boy's , Lover Boy! When are you going to jail?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#80329 May 16, 2013
avery wrote:
<quoted text>Yes...but it makes them feel better. They can say they are doing something with their time even though it is in vain. But they will quickly say that jobs are their main focus....what a joke.
They've been telling that Lie since 2007 and some TEApublicans STILL believe it, even though they haven't done one thing, in over 5 years, to create any jobs! Obama's done it ALL and they've done everything they could to stop him...and yet, that Lie still works for the TEApublicans....and TEApublican Voters claim they're not dumb AND gullible! You're right...They are a JOKE...and a bad one, at that!
from tennessee

Somerville, TN

#80330 May 16, 2013
No one
Olivia

Manchester, TN

#80332 May 16, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
They've been telling that Lie since 2007 and some TEApublicans STILL believe it, even though they haven't done one thing, in over 5 years, to create any jobs! Obama's done it ALL and they've done everything they could to stop him...and yet, that Lie still works for the TEApublicans....and TEApublican Voters claim they're not dumb AND gullible! You're right...They are a JOKE...and a bad one, at that!
Obama could offer to excrete a golden brick for all of the 1% and they would fight it because is a little too tanned.
Olivia

Manchester, TN

#80333 May 16, 2013
Excuse me I meant HE is a little too tanned.
Olivia

Manchester, TN

#80334 May 16, 2013
You TEAPUBLICANS should go back to school. Did you actually graduate? You seem to be borderline illiterate, racist, homophobic, misogynistic, anti science and Paleolithic throwbacks to a much earlier time where people are just blind servants to the ruling elite. We are not your enemies. You are drones being used by Corporations and the Military machine. READ A BOOK.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#80335 May 16, 2013
Olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama could offer to excrete a golden brick for all of the 1% and they would fight it because is a little too tanned.
I don't mean to impugn your miserable attempt at humor here, but the 1% couldn't possibly fight the only thing (a gold brick) the President has "passed" which may actually help the American economy!

Respectfully, begifting isn't the reason your President is sh/tting bricks right now!
Silvermaven

United States

#80336 May 16, 2013
This repub. war is not about tanned hides. Its about their money and using YOUR money how they want to!

Because the Pres. funded the research we needed to stop the Age of Syndromes we now know what causes them all as well as psych and cancers. And the Repubs must get paid good money to keep Ins. in business even though they know they will not be able to sustain when it hits the fan. Because THEY funded 10yrs. of wars for criminals so they could get them the Oil they wanted and so they could add Anthrax and Smallpox antigens to the spirochetal prion protein infections we already have!

In fact 1 in 29 are now being born multiply infected caused by letting criminals run the medical mafia for the last 40yrs. and not funding or publishing the research that would divulge the truths we needed....

It is done. No more lies. Now everyone who suffers must be allowed to get real treatment for the truth to STOP the Pandemic that is our Age of Syndromes killing the public with each successive generation getting much worse as it is carried and as it shares the genes of other infections genes to also perpetuate those infections as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Multiple Chronic infections now being found at 3:08 with new molecular testing that does NOT rely on criminals antibody tests and guidelines to say pos. because they never did make enuf antibodies to say pos. in the real AIDS they infected us all with in contaminated vaccines.

The choice is yours. Let them continue killing us in lies and denying them all real treatment or stop the pandemic and put the criminals in jail where they belong!

Location hidden

#80337 May 16, 2013
avery wrote:
<quoted text>Yes...but it makes them feel better. They can say they are doing something with their time even though it is in vain. But they will quickly say that jobs are their main focus....what a joke.
When it comes to job creation, this president has been out-done by a stupid clown with orange hair! Ronald Mcdonald has created more jobs than the president in the entirety of his pathetic career.

Location hidden

#80338 May 16, 2013
Olivia wrote:
You TEAPUBLICANS should go back to school. Did you actually graduate? You seem to be borderline illiterate, racist, homophobic, misogynistic, anti science and Paleolithic throwbacks to a much earlier time where people are just blind servants to the ruling elite. We are not your enemies. You are drones being used by Corporations and the Military machine. READ A BOOK.
You're so full of hate!

Location hidden

#80339 May 16, 2013
Olivia wrote:
Excuse me I meant HE is a little too tanned.
We know what you meant..and it's really stupid!

Location hidden

#80340 May 16, 2013
Silvermaven wrote:
This repub. war is not about tanned hides. Its about their money and using YOUR money how they want to!
Because the Pres. funded the research we needed to stop the Age of Syndromes we now know what causes them all as well as psych and cancers. And the Repubs must get paid good money to keep Ins. in business even though they know they will not be able to sustain when it hits the fan. Because THEY funded 10yrs. of wars for criminals so they could get them the Oil they wanted and so they could add Anthrax and Smallpox antigens to the spirochetal prion protein infections we already have!
In fact 1 in 29 are now being born multiply infected caused by letting criminals run the medical mafia for the last 40yrs. and not funding or publishing the research that would divulge the truths we needed....
It is done. No more lies. Now everyone who suffers must be allowed to get real treatment for the truth to STOP the Pandemic that is our Age of Syndromes killing the public with each successive generation getting much worse as it is carried and as it shares the genes of other infections genes to also perpetuate those infections as well.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Multiple Chronic infections now being found at 3:08 with new molecular testing that does NOT rely on criminals antibody tests and guidelines to say pos. because they never did make enuf antibodies to say pos. in the real AIDS they infected us all with in contaminated vaccines.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =LRQ-NhEkLXUXX
The choice is yours. Let them continue killing us in lies and denying them all real treatment or stop the pandemic and put the criminals in jail where they belong!
Hi there, Silvermaven! As always, your work is stellar and so very much appreciated. Thanks for everything you do. It's good to have you drop in to say hello on this thread. Later!
Olivia

Manchester, TN

#80341 May 16, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't mean to impugn your miserable attempt at humor here, but the 1% couldn't possibly fight the only thing (a gold brick) the President has "passed" which may actually help the American economy!
Respectfully, begifting isn't the reason your President is sh/tting bricks right now!
Sorry, fail to get the point????i know the slings and arrows pointing in his direction, but it is all about change, race and rejection of diversity. The 50's are over and some cannot come to terms with that.
Pete

Johnson City, TN

#80342 May 16, 2013
Olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, fail to get the point????i know the slings and arrows pointing in his direction, but it is all about change, race and rejection of diversity. The 50's are over and some cannot come to terms with that.
Olivia, with all due respect, are you on meds?
Olivia

Manchester, TN

#80343 May 16, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
You're so full of hate!
I do not hate you. I am afraid of the influence folks like you have over uneducated, fear fueled people.

Location hidden

#80344 May 16, 2013
Olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
The sixties are over also, but many have nothing left but lava-lamps, Joni Mitchell albums, brain damage and an insatiable appetite for stupid liberal talking points..used to compensate for their wasteful evolution.
Richard Taylor

Dayton, TN

#80345 May 16, 2013
I hate blacks and queers

Location hidden

#80346 May 16, 2013
Richard Taylor wrote:
I hate blacks and queers
I hate stupid posts!
Fly on the wall

Jelgava, Latvia

#80347 May 16, 2013
I hate everyone.
Olivia

Manchester, TN

#80348 May 16, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
The sixties are over also, but many have nothing left but lava-lamps, Joni Mitchell albums, brain damage and an insatiable appetite for stupid liberal talking points..used to compensate for their wasteful evolution.
Well some have evolved, but some obviously, have not. Willie, most of the country is moving on, but you have become stagnant. Go to TVLAND and watch reruns of "Leave it to Beaver". When you are ready to enter the next century, we are here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does any one know Dean Tweed (Dec '10) 53 min friend 82
Christian Harvey 1 hr country chick 5
ANOTHER bad wreck on 107 2 hr just sayin 7
old castle 2 hr info 1
wheel tax 3 hr Right 181
Jerry "Will" Cutshaw Family Man or Phoney? 3 hr LOL This Guy 15
Jost (Feb '12) 4 hr gone 38
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 11 hr Red_Forman 6,776
Fixing the problems with greene county 16 hr Middle Class Mill... 23
Eddie Jennings 16 hr Hick 71
Wreck on Erwin hwy 17 hr Civil Liberties 65
Greeneville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:11 am PST

Bleacher Report 8:11AM
Which Panthers Free Agents Will Return in 2015?
NBC Sports 6:32 AM
Panthers G.M. on Cam Newton: "We want him here. I want him here"
NBC Sports 3:31 PM
Report: Sal Sunseri to leave Florida State for position with Oakland Raiders
ESPN 8:07 AM
Spygate, 'culture of cheating' vexes ex-GM
Yahoo! Sports10:47 AM
Former Panthers GM wonders if Patriots cheated in their Super Bowl