|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Linda, to a man it's called "shrinkage", and very embarrassing. Per George on the Jerry Seinfeld show. LOL
LMAO! Yep!:)

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

"Barbara Boxer's Claim That GOP Budgets Hampered Benghazi Security."

Click here:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/fact-chec...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

"Jon Stewart Calls Out Rumsfeld And Cheney: Obama's Transgressions Don't Wipe Away Yours:(VIDEO)."

Click here:
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/05/16/jon-ste...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

"5 Things You Need To Know In The Inspector General's IRS Tea Party Scandal Report."

("How and Why IRS Staffers subjected Conservative Non-Profits to special scrutiny.")

Click here:
http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2013/05/i...
slim jim

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

SexySassySenior wrote:
"5 Things You Need To Know In The Inspector General's IRS Tea Party Scandal Report."
("How and Why IRS Staffers subjected Conservative Non-Profits to special scrutiny.")
Click here:
http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2013/05/i...
The government investigates itself interesting.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

"BuzzFeed Bows To Charles Koch With Advertorial Bonanza."

Click here:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/16/buzz...

AND THEN, Click on: "Read the whole story at NSFWCorp"...in red-colored print.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

"What's At Stake When The Department Of Justice Seizes AP Phone Records."

("It's a crackdown on who controls information," says one former DOJ employee.")

Click here:
http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/wha...
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

The director of the Internal Revenue Service division under fire for singling out conservative groups sent a 2012 letter under her name to one such group.

The March 2012 letter was sent to the Ohio-based American Patriots Against Government Excess (American PAGE) under the name of Lois Lerner, the director of the Exempt Organizations Division.

Lerner, who is based in Washington, on Friday apologized for the agency singling out groups based on search terms such as “tea party” and “patriot.” Internal documents from the Treasury Department inspector general shows that Lerner and other top officials at the agency were aware of the targeting of conservative groups in 2011.

This appears to be the first public documentation that Lerner’s name is on a letter seeking information from a conservative group. Other letters to groups have come from IRS offices in California, Ohio and Washington, D.C.

It is unclear if American PAGE had been selected for any additional scrutiny. But at the time of the letter, the group was in the midst of the application process for tax-exempt nonprofit status — a process that would stretch for nearly three years and involve queries for detailed information on its social media activity, its organizational set-up, bylaws, membership and interactions with political officials.

The letter threatened to close American PAGE’s case file unless additional information was received within 60 days.

American PAGE first applied for tax-exempt nonprofit status in late 2009. It was granted 501(c)(4) status last year.

The IRS did not immediately return a request for comment.
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

The President couldn’t even bring himself to breathe a word of the truth.

He could fire some hapless Acting Commissioner, but last night Mr. Obama never came close to discussing that which must never be discussed.
The IRS?

It’s about a union: the National Treasury Employees Union. The NTEU. A left-wing union representing 150,000 employees in 31 separate government agencies, including the IRS. A union that not only endorsed President Obama for election and re-election, but a union whose current president, Colleen Kelly, was a 14-year IRS agent and now is both union president and Obama administration appointee (of which more in a moment).

It’s about 94% of NTEU union contributions going to Democrats in the Senate and House in 2012 — candidates who campaigned as vociferous opponents of the Tea Party.
And the recently released report from the Treasury Inspector General? You will not find a single reference to the NTEU. Whose members are both player and referee in the exploding controversy over the IRS targeting of conservative groups.

Which raises the obvious question: how many NTEU members were involved in the writing of the Inspector General’s report?
Even more to the point, what contact — what coordination — has the Obama White House had with their allies in the NTEU leadership as both the White House and the NTEU race to get on top of a scandal that is rapidly engulfing both?
Did I mention that the NTEU has no comment on all of this? And that when President Obama went in front of cameras to make his statement on the IRS scandal — he never once mentioned his very powerful union buddies that have the run of the IRS? Right down to the control of who gets a Blackberry? Literally.
Let’s first see how the IRS/NTEU game with the Tea Party and conservatives is played, shall we?
In the 2012 election cycle, the IRS union gave its money this way:

For the U.S. Senate:
Total to Democrats:$156,750
Total to Republicans:$1,000

For the U.S. House:
Total to Democrats:$391,062
Total to Republicans:$23,000

And the candidates on the receiving end of those IRS employee dollars? Yes indeed. They were candidates who were running flat out against the Tea Party, depicting Tea Party-supported candidates as dangerous, extremists, and crazies. Exhibiting exactly the anti-Tea Party antipathy on the campaign trail that has been revealed to be permeating the IRS.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

This has turned into a Modern-Day Vietnam...you don't know who your Enemy is, nor who your Friend is. Your Friend today may be your Enemy tomorrow.

We had to go into that awful Country to get Osama bin Laden, but now I just want us to get every last one of our Troops out of there ASAP.
But, will Al Qaeda move back in and use that Country as their Base, again, to re-group and attack us? I don't know.
The Middle East is nothing but One HUGE problem that seems to not have any solution, for us.
----------
"Kabul Car Bomb Kills 2 NATO Troops, 4 Contractors."

Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/kabul-car-bomb-kills-2-...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

I have a Friend that I used to work with, who is over there somewhere, working for a Private Contractor. He's about to come home for awhile for some R & R. I think about him everytime I read something like this.
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, yes..I stand corrected. The GOP does not see race. They only know they are white because their Caucasian friends tell them so. The civil war had nothing to do with slavery, it was all about money...Right??? Yes, we know it was about money because the south had labor that cost them only the money to purchase...PEOPLE., room and board them, rape and abuse women then sell their children, along with their men. YES, I understand your argument and it is founded on lies. You can deny it all you want, but your racism is showing in a big way.
The South was run by the Democrat party and seceeded from the union upon Abraham Lincoln's election, who was a Republican.

YOU can deny the Democrat party's racist past and present - however the truth is the truth.
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Congressman Devin Nunes (R-CA) went on the Hugh Hewitt Show last night and dropped a bombshell. The Holder-Obama Justice Department tapped the House of Representatives Cloak Room.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Bayless wrote:
The director of the Internal Revenue Service division under fire for singling out conservative groups sent a 2012 letter under her name to one such group.
The March 2012 letter was sent to the Ohio-based American Patriots Against Government Excess (American PAGE) under the name of Lois Lerner, the director of the Exempt Organizations Division.
Lerner, who is based in Washington, on Friday apologized for the agency singling out groups based on search terms such as “tea party” and “patriot.” Internal documents from the Treasury Department inspector general shows that Lerner and other top officials at the agency were aware of the targeting of conservative groups in 2011.
This appears to be the first public documentation that Lerner’s name is on a letter seeking information from a conservative group. Other letters to groups have come from IRS offices in California, Ohio and Washington, D.C.
It is unclear if American PAGE had been selected for any additional scrutiny. But at the time of the letter, the group was in the midst of the application process for tax-exempt nonprofit status — a process that would stretch for nearly three years and involve queries for detailed information on its social media activity, its organizational set-up, bylaws, membership and interactions with political officials.
The letter threatened to close American PAGE’s case file unless additional information was received within 60 days.
American PAGE first applied for tax-exempt nonprofit status in late 2009. It was granted 501(c)(4) status last year.
The IRS did not immediately return a request for comment.
What "additional Information"? And where are you getting your information?
If you People truly believe the information that you're posting, then why will you NOT tell where you're getting it?
To me, that alone is a dead giveaway that YOU don't have any confidence in it's truthfulness!
I'm going to just scroll past it, from now on, if it doesn't have a Link.
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
What "additional Information"? And where are you getting your information?
If you People truly believe the information that you're posting, then why will you NOT tell where you're getting it?
To me, that alone is a dead giveaway that YOU don't have any confidence in it's truthfulness!
I'm going to just scroll past it, from now on, if it doesn't have a Link.
Go ahead and scroll past the truth. Very little of your posts contain anything resembling the truth anyway.

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/05/lerners...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

I've read numerous Articles and watched several Reports and Documentaries about the Uprising in Syria, and I STILL can't figure out who are the Good guys and who are the Bad Guys.
----------
"Grisly Execution Videos Show Growing Brutality In Syria."

Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/grisly-execution-videos...
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
This has turned into a Modern-Day Vietnam...you don't know who your Enemy is, nor who your Friend is. Your Friend today may be your Enemy tomorrow.
We had to go into that awful Country to get Osama bin Laden, but now I just want us to get every last one of our Troops out of there ASAP.
But, will Al Qaeda move back in and use that Country as their Base, again, to re-group and attack us? I don't know.
The Middle East is nothing but One HUGE problem that seems to not have any solution, for us.
----------
"Kabul Car Bomb Kills 2 NATO Troops, 4 Contractors."
Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/kabul-car-bomb-kills-2-...
Linda, the culture over there ever since Genghis Khan and Alexander the Great and most recently the British(to a lesser degree)marched through and set up their Empire, that whole place is one big dump for bloodshed. I agree 100% that we should get our troops home ASAP.
Later if we see something that could be deadly to us, we should just neutralize that threat and be gone. That dump over there is draining us of our American blood and money.
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
I've read numerous Articles and watched several Reports and Documentaries about the Uprising in Syria, and I STILL can't figure out who are the Good guys and who are the Bad Guys.
----------
"Grisly Execution Videos Show Growing Brutality In Syria."
Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/grisly-execution-videos...
Just when do you have time to do anything outside of Topix? You're here 24/7
holly

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Bayless wrote:
<quoted text>
Go ahead and scroll past the truth. Very little of your posts contain anything resembling the truth anyway.
No disrespect Bayless, but when I asked a previous poster about his claims of the IRS asking conservative groups such things as what books they read and what they're thinking, he posted a politico.com link and I didn't see any such thing. Now I know this has nothing to do with you, but if you're familiar with this website, can you see where this was shown? I asked him for this. He also said he had screenshots of this, but I haven't heard back from him. Thank you for your response.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Bayless wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, was that so hard? Why didn't you post that Source Link to begin with?
Look, the way I see it, is to try to get as much information as possible, from as many reliable Sources as possible...and Politico is a reliable Source, IMO... and then, make up your own Mind as to what yout think is going on.
You can't make a judgement about anything, if you don't have all the information...and be correct most of the time.

Please note that I did NOT smart off to you, like you did to me, also!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••