|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
Shame on you.. I am speechless to that blatant expression of racism and lack of cultural sensitivity. You are the l epitome of the source of cultural violence
I'm not, Olivia, I've seen him do it all before.
I'd like to see him answer some questions about his Military Service, if he really served, but I'll bet he won't.

Frankly, I think he's full of it. He's told so much "untruths" (aren't you all proud of me, that I used a nicer word for LIES) that he forgets what he has said before and gives himself away , without even realizing it.

But, he does LOVE to brag, whether it's true or not doesn't seem to matter to him.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

...so MANY "untruths"...

I don't want Vet jumping on my grammar, to change the subject.
Olivia

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

SexySassySenior wrote:
...so MANY "untruths"...
Oh, I hate to categorize, but these guys make it difficult. cheating and lies are their medium they work in. If substance is lacking from their argument, then jump on grammar. But intelligent people are not so easily deceived. Sleep well SSS.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I hate to categorize, but these guys make it difficult. cheating and lies are their medium they work in. If substance is lacking from their argument, then jump on grammar. But intelligent people are not so easily deceived. Sleep well SSS.
Yep! You too, Olivia!
dagen

Waynesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not, Olivia, I've seen him do it all before.
I'd like to see him answer some questions about his Military Service, if he really served, but I'll bet he won't.
Frankly, I think he's full of it. He's told so much "untruths" (aren't you all proud of me, that I used a nicer word for LIES) that he forgets what he has said before and gives himself away , without even realizing it.
But, he does LOVE to brag, whether it's true or not doesn't seem to matter to him.
He most likely had a desk job and the only hazardous duty he saw were the dangers of paper cuts.
dagen

Waynesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed...
Olivia

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
...so MANY "untruths"...
Do not fear....I will oppose such......VET has no solid ground to stand on, while you do.
Olivia

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

dagen wrote:
<quoted text>Agreed...
Hello.
Olivia

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

dagen wrote:
<quoted text>He most likely had a desk job and the only hazardous duty he saw were the dangers of paper cuts.
HE, HE, He, HE, HE, HE. OH help, Call 911.. I cannot breath..
Pete

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
Wilfred, boy..Lets put it this way to you...The U.S. is a welfare state, just not for individuals, but for good old boys like AIG, City Bank, Goldman Sachs, GM, to the tune of 700 billion dollars, no questions asked and CEO bonuses included. Oh don't we know we cannot have our CEOs sitting on prefab toilet seats, their arses would surely shrivel if they did not have 24 karat gold toilet seats.
Olivia, I am in awe of your economic prowess. Your comprehension of economic theory is simply brilliant and I and the rest of the world applaud your creativity at coming up with a whole new way of looking at economic theory. It is amazing how your developed intellect and creativity was able to come up with something never thought of before. Who would have thought that competing economic theories could be combined to result in efficient and tremendous economic growth and only a true economic connoisseur such as yourself could have come up with such a compelling theory. If you would, could you enlighten us just a bit before this theory goes public in such trade journals as "The Economic Advisor" and "The Global Economy Journal" as to how such a brilliant thinking process enabled you to develop this new approach to economics? For instance, the economic principle you presented on Thursday was based on the economic principle that in current times, corporations outsource manufacturing and was stated as follows:

:Walmart is the worst corp. for outsourcing. Toys made in china cost them 13 cents and they sell them in the U.S. for over 14 dollars, they deny employees overtime while they work them off the clock and discriminate blatantly against people of color and women, deprive them of healthcare, working them as part time employees while working them full time hours. walmart is the epitome of corporate greed:

Then again, on that same day, your economic principle concerning wages was simply outstanding and was presented like this:

:You know intimidator,, the minimum wage was meant to keep up with the cost of living, but the GOP has successfully fought that. If it had kept up....the minimum wage would be 21.00 dollars per hour:

Who would ever have imagined that such competing principles would evolve into such a beneficial economic theory? Only genius minds like yours could come up with such a complex and beneficial economic stratagem.

Even the renown economist Adam Smith, often known as the father of our current economic structure and supply and demand theory would never have been able to develop such an eccentric and complex strategy of combining competing economic principles to produce a high yielding economic solution. You and your family must be proud of your ingenuity and your creativeness and before all the global awards come raining on you, I want to personally congratulate you. If Adam Smith was the father of economic theory, then Olivia is the mother of current economic theory. I am sure there will be many institutions of higher learning that will grant you honorary doctorate degrees. I am sure "Dr. Olivia" will be good to hear in the near future. The proud city of Cookeville will now have to change their signage from "Welcome to Cookeville" to "Welcome to Cookeville, home of Dr. Olivia."

You are most certainly a well deserving economist and thank you for sharing your economic insights here with us on Topix. You are a true global economic champion.
Olivia

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Olivia, I am in awe of your economic prowess. Your comprehension of economic theory is simply brilliant and I and the rest of the world applaud your creativity at coming up with a whole new way of looking at economic theory. It is amazing how your developed intellect and creativity was able to come up with something never thought of before. Who would have thought that competing economic theories could be combined to result in efficient and tremendous economic growth and only a true economic connoisseur such as yourself could have come up with such a compelling theory. If you would, could you enlighten us just a bit before this theory goes public in such trade journals as "The Economic Advisor" and "The Global Economy Journal" as to how such a brilliant thinking process enabled you to develop this new approach to economics? For instance, the economic principle you presented on Thursday was based on the economic principle that in current times, corporations outsource manufacturing and was stated as follows:
:Walmart is the worst corp. for outsourcing. Toys made in china cost them 13 cents and they sell them in the U.S. for over 14 dollars, they deny employees overtime while they work them off the clock and discriminate blatantly against people of color and women, deprive them of healthcare, working them as part time employees while working them full time hours. walmart is the epitome of corporate greed:
Then again, on that same day, your economic principle concerning wages was simply outstanding and was presented like this:
:You know intimidator,, the minimum wage was meant to keep up with the cost of living, but the GOP has successfully fought that. If it had kept up....the minimum wage would be 21.00 dollars per hour:
Who would ever have imagined that such competing principles would evolve into such a beneficial economic theory? Only genius minds like yours could come up with such a complex and beneficial economic stratagem.
Even the renown economist Adam Smith, often known as the father of our current economic structure and supply and demand theory would never have been able to develop such an eccentric and complex strategy of combining competing economic principles to produce a high yielding economic solution. You and your family must be proud of your ingenuity and your creativeness and before all the global awards come raining on you, I want to personally congratulate you. If Adam Smith was the father of economic theory, then Olivia is the mother of current economic theory. I am sure there will be many institutions of higher learning that will grant you honorary doctorate degrees. I am sure "Dr. Olivia" will be good to hear in the near future. The proud city of Cookeville will now have to change their signage from "Welcome to Cookeville" to "Welcome to Cookeville, home of Dr. Olivia."
You are most certainly a well deserving economist and thank you for sharing your economic insights here with us on Topix. You are a true global economic champion.
Well, I only hope to point out the obvious. BOOOOO
Olivia

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
I am only sooo proud to point out your lack of confidence in your prowess.
Olivia

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
I suspect you have major insecurities in the nether region area.
Pete

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
I am only sooo proud to point out your lack of confidence in your prowess.
I don't want to steal your thunder Olivia. This historical moment is not about me, it is all about you.
Olivia

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't want to steal your thunder Olivia. This historical moment is not about me, it is all about you.
Pete I wish you and your's well.
Pete

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
Pete I wish you and your's well.
hahaha, Ok Olivia, just having a little fun. I hope you have a wonderful Friday evening or what is left of it.
Notfromhere

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Awaiting your list of European countries visited.
UK..France...Switzerland...Ita ly ....most recently! How about yourself.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

I'll be very surprised if this grave isn't vandalized on a weekly basis, now that it's been revealed where it's at.
----------
"Boston Bomb Suspect Buried In Virginia Cemetery."

Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/boston-bomb-suspect-bur...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

"Boehner Grasps For Benghazi As CBO Destroys GOP Spending Cuts."

Click here:
http://aattp.org/boehner-grasps-benghazi-cbo-...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

"GOP Ready To Push Benghazi Case Into 2014, Beyond."

Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/gop-ready-push-benghazi...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

63 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Applause Greeneville you are famous 21 min Shine the light 21
Eddie Overholt, Elderly Veteran, Arrested For A... 41 min Thanks Nashville 30
Who was in the wrong at the Dev. Board meeting? 43 min Sunshine 3
Mayor loses his cool in meeting lol 44 min Sunshine 126
Congratulations Broyles you are making nationwi... 46 min Sunshine 31
76 Year Old Veteran Arrested for Asking Public ... 48 min Poor Newport 191
So, who do YOU wanna see NAKED ! ? ! ? ! (Oct '10) 1 hr loadediper 266
Lost respect for GPD 4 hr Dr Wu 28
Where does Mayor Broyles live?? 9 hr yep 23