#79539 May 10, 2013
dagen wrote:
<quoted text>Agreed...
Hello.
Olivia

Manchester, TN

#79540 May 10, 2013
dagen wrote:
<quoted text>He most likely had a desk job and the only hazardous duty he saw were the dangers of paper cuts.
HE, HE, He, HE, HE, HE. OH help, Call 911.. I cannot breath..
Pete

Johnson City, TN

#79541 May 10, 2013
Olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
Wilfred, boy..Lets put it this way to you...The U.S. is a welfare state, just not for individuals, but for good old boys like AIG, City Bank, Goldman Sachs, GM, to the tune of 700 billion dollars, no questions asked and CEO bonuses included. Oh don't we know we cannot have our CEOs sitting on prefab toilet seats, their arses would surely shrivel if they did not have 24 karat gold toilet seats.
Olivia, I am in awe of your economic prowess. Your comprehension of economic theory is simply brilliant and I and the rest of the world applaud your creativity at coming up with a whole new way of looking at economic theory. It is amazing how your developed intellect and creativity was able to come up with something never thought of before. Who would have thought that competing economic theories could be combined to result in efficient and tremendous economic growth and only a true economic connoisseur such as yourself could have come up with such a compelling theory. If you would, could you enlighten us just a bit before this theory goes public in such trade journals as "The Economic Advisor" and "The Global Economy Journal" as to how such a brilliant thinking process enabled you to develop this new approach to economics? For instance, the economic principle you presented on Thursday was based on the economic principle that in current times, corporations outsource manufacturing and was stated as follows:

:Walmart is the worst corp. for outsourcing. Toys made in china cost them 13 cents and they sell them in the U.S. for over 14 dollars, they deny employees overtime while they work them off the clock and discriminate blatantly against people of color and women, deprive them of healthcare, working them as part time employees while working them full time hours. walmart is the epitome of corporate greed:

Then again, on that same day, your economic principle concerning wages was simply outstanding and was presented like this:

:You know intimidator,, the minimum wage was meant to keep up with the cost of living, but the GOP has successfully fought that. If it had kept up....the minimum wage would be 21.00 dollars per hour:

Who would ever have imagined that such competing principles would evolve into such a beneficial economic theory? Only genius minds like yours could come up with such a complex and beneficial economic stratagem.

Even the renown economist Adam Smith, often known as the father of our current economic structure and supply and demand theory would never have been able to develop such an eccentric and complex strategy of combining competing economic principles to produce a high yielding economic solution. You and your family must be proud of your ingenuity and your creativeness and before all the global awards come raining on you, I want to personally congratulate you. If Adam Smith was the father of economic theory, then Olivia is the mother of current economic theory. I am sure there will be many institutions of higher learning that will grant you honorary doctorate degrees. I am sure "Dr. Olivia" will be good to hear in the near future. The proud city of Cookeville will now have to change their signage from "Welcome to Cookeville" to "Welcome to Cookeville, home of Dr. Olivia."

You are most certainly a well deserving economist and thank you for sharing your economic insights here with us on Topix. You are a true global economic champion.
Olivia

Manchester, TN

#79542 May 10, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Olivia, I am in awe of your economic prowess. Your comprehension of economic theory is simply brilliant and I and the rest of the world applaud your creativity at coming up with a whole new way of looking at economic theory. It is amazing how your developed intellect and creativity was able to come up with something never thought of before. Who would have thought that competing economic theories could be combined to result in efficient and tremendous economic growth and only a true economic connoisseur such as yourself could have come up with such a compelling theory. If you would, could you enlighten us just a bit before this theory goes public in such trade journals as "The Economic Advisor" and "The Global Economy Journal" as to how such a brilliant thinking process enabled you to develop this new approach to economics? For instance, the economic principle you presented on Thursday was based on the economic principle that in current times, corporations outsource manufacturing and was stated as follows:
:Walmart is the worst corp. for outsourcing. Toys made in china cost them 13 cents and they sell them in the U.S. for over 14 dollars, they deny employees overtime while they work them off the clock and discriminate blatantly against people of color and women, deprive them of healthcare, working them as part time employees while working them full time hours. walmart is the epitome of corporate greed:
Then again, on that same day, your economic principle concerning wages was simply outstanding and was presented like this:
:You know intimidator,, the minimum wage was meant to keep up with the cost of living, but the GOP has successfully fought that. If it had kept up....the minimum wage would be 21.00 dollars per hour:
Who would ever have imagined that such competing principles would evolve into such a beneficial economic theory? Only genius minds like yours could come up with such a complex and beneficial economic stratagem.
Even the renown economist Adam Smith, often known as the father of our current economic structure and supply and demand theory would never have been able to develop such an eccentric and complex strategy of combining competing economic principles to produce a high yielding economic solution. You and your family must be proud of your ingenuity and your creativeness and before all the global awards come raining on you, I want to personally congratulate you. If Adam Smith was the father of economic theory, then Olivia is the mother of current economic theory. I am sure there will be many institutions of higher learning that will grant you honorary doctorate degrees. I am sure "Dr. Olivia" will be good to hear in the near future. The proud city of Cookeville will now have to change their signage from "Welcome to Cookeville" to "Welcome to Cookeville, home of Dr. Olivia."
You are most certainly a well deserving economist and thank you for sharing your economic insights here with us on Topix. You are a true global economic champion.
Well, I only hope to point out the obvious. BOOOOO
Olivia

Manchester, TN

#79543 May 10, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
I am only sooo proud to point out your lack of confidence in your prowess.
Olivia

Manchester, TN

#79544 May 10, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
I suspect you have major insecurities in the nether region area.
Pete

Johnson City, TN

#79545 May 10, 2013
Olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
I am only sooo proud to point out your lack of confidence in your prowess.
I don't want to steal your thunder Olivia. This historical moment is not about me, it is all about you.
Olivia

Manchester, TN

#79546 May 10, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't want to steal your thunder Olivia. This historical moment is not about me, it is all about you.
Pete I wish you and your's well.
Pete

Johnson City, TN

#79547 May 10, 2013
Olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
Pete I wish you and your's well.
hahaha, Ok Olivia, just having a little fun. I hope you have a wonderful Friday evening or what is left of it.
Notfromhere

United States

#79548 May 10, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Awaiting your list of European countries visited.
UK..France...Switzerland...Ita ly ....most recently! How about yourself.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#79549 May 11, 2013
I'll be very surprised if this grave isn't vandalized on a weekly basis, now that it's been revealed where it's at.
----------
"Boston Bomb Suspect Buried In Virginia Cemetery."

Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/boston-bomb-suspect-bur...

Location hidden

#79550 May 11, 2013
"Boehner Grasps For Benghazi As CBO Destroys GOP Spending Cuts."

Click here:
http://aattp.org/boehner-grasps-benghazi-cbo-...

Location hidden

#79551 May 11, 2013
"GOP Ready To Push Benghazi Case Into 2014, Beyond."

Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/gop-ready-push-benghazi...

Location hidden

#79552 May 11, 2013
This is the biggest mistake that Obama's made since he's been President. He helped the TEApublicans save Bush/Cheney & Co.'s azzes and they've tried to destroy him and the Nation ever since!
That's the TEApublicans, for you! And some of you People really think they won't do the same to you...SMH... how naive of you!
----------
"Obama And GOPers Worked Together To Kill Bush Torture Probe."

("A Wikileaks Cable shows that when Spain considered a Criminal Case against Ex-Bush Officials, the Obama White House and Republicans got really bipartisan.")

Click here:
http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2010/12/w...

Location hidden

#79553 May 11, 2013
This is outrageous! What are we paying this Bunch of TEApublican Political Thugs for? They should every One be Recalled!
----------
"Why Republicans Boycotted A Vote On Obama's Pick To Lead The EPA."

("The GOP claims the Agency is as transparent as a smog cloud; Democrats say Republicans are just stalling.")

Click here:
http://theweek.com/article/index/244032/why-r...

Location hidden

#79554 May 11, 2013
"We Just Passed The Climate's 'Grim Milestone'."

Click here:
http://www.motherjones.com/blue-marble/2013/0...

Location hidden

#79555 May 11, 2013
"IRS Under Seige With No Friends."

Click here:
http://www.politico.com/story/2013/05/irs-und...

Location hidden

#79556 May 11, 2013
The whole da*n Country is going to he*l in a handbasket because of the TEApublicans' thirst for power and control' and Thuggish Tactics...and One Lone Man is keeping it afloat, BARACK OBAMA!
Is this what you TEApublicans wanted and voted for? If it it is, have you completely lost your Minds?
I've never seen anything like this im my entire Life, not even close...and I've seen some pretty unbelievable and bad things out of D.C. Politics, but this is the worst by far! CRAZY POLITICAL PARTY, ABSOLUTELY INSANE TEA BAGGERS!
----------
"Sequester Has Air Force Clipping It's Wings."

Click here:
http://www.npr.org/2013/05/11/183014086/seque...

Location hidden

#79557 May 11, 2013
"Benghazi Investigator Reacts To Criticism Of His Report:(AUDIO)."

Click here:
http://www.npr.org/2013/05/10/182938646/bengh...
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#79558 May 11, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>You seem to have a bias against anyone who belongs to a club, D. That's very provincial. Why do you have so much hate in your heart for people who belong to a club. Most of the people that I know belong for the socialization, business networking and for the amenities such as golf and tennis. Also, mine has real good food. Are you emulating Will Rodgers? "I wouldn't belong to any club that would have me as a member."
There you go again, you just made another false statement.
You know I don't like that four letter word for dis-like. But being the Christian you are, you have no problem spewing it out.
Right now at this point in my life, I don't have the time or desire to join a club.
You see right now I have three love affairs. First is my wife and family. Second is my love affair for the ocean. Third is my love affair for the mountains, top to bottom. On the top I have hang-gliding.(they say Dunlap is the hang gliding capital of the East).
On the bottom I love doing geological digs, and everything in between.....except fishing as the size of the fish I catch in the lakes and rivers on the mountains I would use as live bait in the ocean.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who was the best looking people back in the 90s... (Jun '13) 2 min yuck 47
Bad GOP economy in Greeneville breeds crime 2 min Good Jobs 6
Any body ever broke in to ur house? 4 min BeastOfBurden 13
DISGRUNTLED RICH crave a Republican president 6 min Kock Brothers GOP 11
ISRAEL got NSA spy info on us USA citizens that... 10 min Privacy Rights 3
HAWK drunk with child in abuse 13 min Hard Time 3
REPENT for the sins of the Bush year 14 min HILLARY twenty si... 7
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 16 min granny smith 4,163
south greene football 2 hr CampCreeper 70
new sheriff in town made his 1st big change. 7 hr nickel 38
Greene County Commissioners Are So Embarrassing 18 hr resident 63
•••
Greeneville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
•••
•••