Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Vet wrote:
<quoted text>
English is not the universal language in Europe. In Spain they speak Spanish and I would go days without hearing a word of English. In France they speak French. Read carefully D., "English wasn't spoken very much." That's a true statement. I can speak to millions of people in their own language , how about you?
Oh BTW Vet, there is one case where English is the universal language. The commercial air industry. They must communicate in English with control towers.
Olivia

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

tired of ignorance wrote:
<quoted text>
These people lay low when they can't come up with a good answer
Yes, you are a big boy...yes, yes, yes you are. You are the most heterosexual man I can think of.
Joseph

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

<quoted text>
Another relative? No wonder you are looking for a gay, Any gay would have to look better than the people's pics you keep posting

<quoted text>
So why did you post a pic of female POPEYE ? You think that's what I look like?Must be one of your relatives!

That was your photograph after the military got through with you.
tired of ignorance

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>I'm back...just doing a little computer maintenance and a phone call.
I take it you are a Democat! At least we agree on that! Now who do you think out next candidate for governor will be ? I believe The one we have is on his way out!
Joseph

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/310/0/... tired of ignorance wrote:
<quoted text>
So why did you post a pic of female POPEYE ? You think that's what I look like?Must be one of your relatives!

That was your photograph after the military got through with you.
tired of ignorance

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Joseph wrote:
<quoted text>That was your photograph after the military got through with you.
You wish! My dates are 20 years younger than me. They don't even know how old I am, and Im not telling them.Who said the military was through with me . If we were face to face I believe you would be voted the UGLY one
tired of ignorance

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>I can speak to millions of people in their own language as well Vet,, Just as long as that language is English. LOL
As you will notice, he didnt even communicate with us in Spanish He doesn't know any Spanish!!
Olivia

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I take it you are a Democat! At least we agree on that! Now who do you think out next candidate for governor will be ? I believe The one we have is on his way out!
Who do you think? Enlighten us...
tired of ignorance

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Olivia wrote:
<quoted text>Who do you think? Enlighten us...
I am just hoping for a democrat

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

<quoted text>
I don't have a clue, but I agree with you that the Current One is on his way out. Time to correct that mistake, Imo, but the majority of the Legislators need to go with him. Without that happening also, we won't solve any of our State's problems.
And I'll go even farther, if the Dems don't do any better, if they become the Majority Party, then we need to keep replacing them until we find some that will work for this State, as a whole, and not just for themselves.

I would love to see TN. take the Lead in returning to what Gov't. should be! I know I'm dreaming, but it was once that way, a long time ago...and "the longest journey begins with one step".
Joseph

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

<quoted text>
Are you still bragging about the pics of your relatives?
That's your mom

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

<quoted text>
You wish! My dates are 20 years younger than me. They don't even know how old I am, and Im not telling them.Who said the military was through with me . If we were face to face I believe you would be voted the UGLY one
Nobody asked me, but I don't care about their age. I just like who I like. If age is going to cause a problem, One will find that out as the relationship progresses. But, to rule People out because of age, without even getting to know them first, is a very silly and superficial way to limit your Life, and maybe your chance to find happiness in a relationship too, IMO.That Younger One or that Older One might just be "The One", but you'll never know because you never gave him a chance because of the "Age" difference...that just doesn't make sense to me. BUT, one young enough to be my Grandson or old enough to be my Dad, at my age, wouldn't appeal to me, anyway.

OK, I'm finished voicing my opinion on the Subject, now I'll shut up!:)
tired of ignorance

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>I don't have a clue, but I agree with you that the Current One is on his way out. Time to correct that mistake, Imo, but the majority of the Legislators need to go with him. Without that happening also, we won't solve any of our State's problems.
And I'll go even farther, if the Dems don't do any better, if they become the Majority Party, then we need to keep replacing them until we find some that will work for this State, as a whole, and not just for themselves.

I would love to see TN. take the Lead in returning to what Gov't. should be! I know I'm dreaming, but it was once that way, a long time ago...and "the longest journey begins with one step".
I believe the people of TN are in bad need of a change, and the steps are being taken. I'm afraid we will have to put up with all the nonsense though for a few more years. It's the way it looks to me. I wish everything was the way it used to be but we just seem to be going in reverse. The people have to wake up, but Im afraid they have wasted too much time

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Joseph wrote:
<quoted text> That's your mom
Tired, I think you have an Admirer.:)
tired of ignorance

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody asked me, but I don't care about their age. I just like who I like. If age is going to cause a problem, One will find that out as the relationship progresses. But, to rule People out because of age, without even getting to know them first, is a very silly and superficial way to limit your Life, and maybe your chance to find happiness in a relationship too, IMO.That Younger One or that Older One might just be "The One", but you'll never know because you never gave him a chance because of the "Age" difference...that just doesn't make sense to me. BUT, one young enough to be my Grandson or old enough to be my Dad, at my age, wouldn't appeal to me, anyway.

OK, I'm finished voicing my opinion on the Subject, now I'll shut up!:)
I don't pick any certain person to like because of age. Age is just a number. My daughter and I seem to have really good genes, because we are both mistaken to be about 20 years younger than we are. Not bragging because sometimes it is like a curse
tired of ignorance

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>Tired, I think you have an Admirer.:)
I don't think he is an admirer, I just think he has nothing better to do.
tired of ignorance

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>Tired, I think you have an Admirer.:)
I think he is looking for an ugly homosexual
tired of ignorance

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

<quoted text>I think he is looking for an ugly homosexual
Look at the references he is sending . He is posting weird pictures of his fantasies

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

<quoted text>
I don't pick any certain person to like because of age. Age is just a number. My daughter and I seem to have really good genes, because we are both mistaken to be about 20 years younger than we are. Not bragging because sometimes it is like a curse
I don't consider that bragging...I just consider it to be the truth.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

<quoted text>
I think he is looking for an ugly homosexual
Could be, there's a lot of that goes on here, it seems.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

33 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
who is the girl in tight spandex that walks on ... 4 min eye on you 5
Tetris and My Wife 8 min jydrgfhhgfjhv 2
bucky foulks (wendell) 27 min NELSON 1
Sheriff Burns should resign (Mar '12) 2 hr Phil Ricker 123
Burns does a he pleases 2 hr Phil Ricker 21
Eddie Overholt, Elderly Veteran, Arrested For A... 6 hr Sunshine 32
76 Year Old Veteran Arrested for Asking Public ... 6 hr Sunshine 210
Where does Mayor Broyles live?? 6 hr trouble makers 28
Mayor loses his cool in meeting lol 7 hr Was there 128