Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#79114 May 9, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Voted for Obama.Can't vote democrat again.Political correctness marches on.Benghazi looking more and more like a coverup.Maybe we should give some more F-15s to Egypt, that should solve our problems.
"Waco?" "Can't vote 'democrat?" Yeah, we believe you.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#79115 May 9, 2013
The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't the Heritage Foundation basically write it in response to Hillarycare?
I think that's right, OA.

Location hidden

#79116 May 9, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> TRUE.Republican party needs too be careful though, don't copy the dems and start inventing new laws like they're going out of style.I laughed when they told me Obama was coming for my gun.Damn.....not laughing now!
Well, here's something else that you won't like. Actually, I'm not crazy about it , either. But, I have to ask myself...how much of this is ncessary because of the Terrorist Threat? It just seems like we're giving up more of our freedoms everyday. On the one hand, the excuse (Terrorism) makes sense, but the Gov't Agencies could also use that same excuse to just "do it"...and we have no way of knowing which one that it really is.
This was all predicted to come about, back when 9/11 happened, by many Political Pundits, who said, we would never be as free again, as we had once been. It appears they were right.
----------
"The FBI's Reported New Plan To Read Your Emails."

Click here:
http://theweek.com/article/index/243924/the-f...

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#79117 May 9, 2013
<quoted text>
"Waco?" "Can't vote 'democrat?" Yeah, we believe you.
Gosh, its always nice to be believed.In any event,let me restate this I won't vote democrat in the next two election cycles after having done so in the last two.Cynicism is great, too much of it is can be, as the politicians say,"counterproductive ".A for the"we"part of your comment, do you represent everyone on Topix, or are you simply a garden variety egomaniac?

Location hidden

#79118 May 9, 2013
"DEMS: GOP Fails To Show Scandal In Benghazi Deaths."

Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/dems-gop-fails-show-sca...

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#79119 May 9, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, here's something else that you won't like. Actually, I'm not crazy about it , either. But, I have to ask myself...how much of this is ncessary because of the Terrorist Threat? It just seems like we're giving up more of our freedoms everyday. On the one hand, the excuse (Terrorism) makes sense, but the Gov't Agencies could also use that same excuse to just "do it"...and we have no way of knowing which one that it really is.
This was all predicted to come about, back when 9/11 happened, by many Political Pundits, who said, owe would never be as free again, as we had once been. It appears they were right.
----------
"The FBI's Reported New Plan To Read Your Emails."
Click here:
http://theweek.com/article/index/243924/the-f...
Ben Franklin was right when he said,"those who would sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither". John Adams said that two large political parties working constantly against one another was his greatest feat for the Republic.

Location hidden

#79120 May 9, 2013
People PLEASE, if you never believe another word I say, please believe this. YOU DO NOT WANT TO GET E. COLI! It will take years to get rid of it, if you ever can and during that time, you will be very sick and your health will, not so slowly, slip away from you. It will leave you with Side Effects that will take along time to get over, if you ever do. AND, it will take massive doses of Antibiotics to cure it, if there are any that will. We have just about run out of any antibiotics that will get rid of it. Those massive does of antibiotics over such a long period of time, will just about destroy yur health completely and you will never be the same, again.
And Men, it will almost ruin your Prostate!
----------
"Why The Ethanol Boom Means E. Coli Burgers."

Click here:
http://www.motherjones.com/tom-philpott/2013/...

Guild

#79122 May 9, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Am I the only one that thinks it's just plain pitiful, if all anybody can do, is criticize another Posters MINOR mistakes in Grammer or Spelling?
WHO CARES! It's their thpughts that are important, not their English Skills. If you can understand what they are trying to convey, that's all that matters because, this is a Discussion Thread, not an English Test!
The more tired I am, the worse my typing is...along with the "hiccups" of my Keyboard and Keys. So, GET OVER IT! You can be an Educated Idiot...and there's plenty of them on Topix...or you can be a thoughtful Person with some common Sense! I'll take the Thoughtful Person with some Common Sense, any day of the Week, over the Educated Idiot!
My post was in reponse to Dunlapian making a typo and was a joke - he took it as such.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#79123 May 9, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text> "We," do you have someone in your pocket? Well, OA, I believe he is saying that he is disappointed with his vote and won't vote that way again. I believe him. He even apologized.
THE first person I apologized to was my wife.That was tough! She's a real republican to the max!

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#79124 May 9, 2013
Fox is doing a special tonight on the Texas economy.Suggest y'all tune in.

Guild

#79126 May 9, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Did anybody watch the Benghazi Hearings today?
Folks, it's another WITCH HUNT, pure and simple!
This man disagrees with you. He is a career civil servant who wants the American people to know the truth.

Eric Allan Nordstrom, Regional Security Officer, Tripoli, Libyafrom September 21, 2011-July 26, 2012

When asked about Hillary's "What does it matter?" comment, he had this to say:

"The Committee's labors to determine what happened prior during and after the attack matter. It matters to me personally, it matters to my colleagues.... It matters to the American public whom we serve, and most importantly, it matters to the friends and family of Ambassador Stevens, Sean Smith, Glen Doherty and Tyrone Woods, who were murdered on September 11, 2012,"

Further, he stated in his opening:

I thank the committee for the opportunity to appear before you again and provide further testimony in support of your inquiry into the tragic events of September 11, 2012. I would also like to thank the committee for your continued efforts investigating all the details and decisions related to the attack on our diplomatic facilities.

Here it is in video, straight from the man - not taken from an analysis by a leftist given talking points from the DNC.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-poli...
still amused

Livingston, TN

#79127 May 9, 2013
<quoted text>
Didn't the Heritage Foundation basically write it in response to Hillarycare?
Finance Chairman Max Baucus is the Senators he made that statement back in April 2013.Google the video if you wish.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#79128 May 9, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Well, Waco, I hate to say this but it appears that your wife may be a mite more perceptive than you but I appreciate the apology. I wish some of the Obama zombies on this thread had enough courage and honesty to do the same. My sister and her husband have a business in Houston and are doing well. My son's engineering company here in Ga. does more than 90% of their new building projects in Texas.The rest of the country is basically dying.
Going back through Atlanta tomorrow on eastern business.Not surprised about all the business your son has in Texas, he must be one smart guy.I think you're right about my wife, she is definitely smarter than I am!
strange crap

United States

#79129 May 9, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Sure, D., my wife is from a different culture. I lived in a country with a different culture in Europe and have visited many countries with different cultures. We have 3 African Americans on our board at my club. I even speak to members of other cultures in their own language. As to friends, sure, at my club, my neighbors, retired coworkers, even OT has invited me up to go fishing. Now, what is your experience with different cultures other than listening to Al Jazeera, the communication arm of known terrorist organizations?
Does she say me love you long time? You're a windbag and a liar. Your world is small like hour brain. You're creating this life as you go along.
strange crap

United States

#79130 May 9, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
Well...I tried to watch the Benghazi Hearings twice today and fell asleep both times. Slept about an hour each time. So, I'll have to watch another Replay of it, because I want to hear it ALL, every word.
Not long ago, toward the end, one of the Committee Members said that somebody called his Office to ask him , "where was the Smoking Gun"? He said there wasn't even a "Pea Shooter", much less a Smoking Gun.
It's so obvious that the TEApublicans are just taking this opportunity to promote themselves, and to try to promote their Party...it didn't work...either One. Actually, it just made them look like they were just wasting time and they realized it , too...because they started saying over and over that the purpose was , and their duty was to see what they could do, to keep it from happening , again. It was the same answer each time, appropriate the money for a better security system and more Troops...let's see if they do any of it. If they do, they'll have to vote out the Sequester that just cut all of that, even more.
I suspect Issa's tweet was just to try to get the egg off his face, in light of the "no wrongdoing found" conclusion of Today's Hearings.
If it wasn't so tragic, today would actually have been funny. watching the TEApublicans squirming toward the end , was funny!
I hope some of you watched the whole thing or will watch it, especially you TEApublicans. Lol!
Remember, it's your Elected Officials in action...and it was a sad sight, indeed!
It's obvious that falling asleep as often as you means you either have narcolepsy or are too old to debate politics. Try a regular sleep pattern or exercise. Too much staring at the tv makes your behind big.

Location hidden

#79132 May 9, 2013
Nuh_ wrote:
<quoted text>
This man disagrees with you. He is a career civil servant who wants the American people to know the truth.
Eric Allan Nordstrom, Regional Security Officer, Tripoli, Libyafrom September 21, 2011-July 26, 2012
When asked about Hillary's "What does it matter?" comment, he had this to say:
"The Committee's labors to determine what happened prior during and after the attack matter. It matters to me personally, it matters to my colleagues.... It matters to the American public whom we serve, and most importantly, it matters to the friends and family of Ambassador Stevens, Sean Smith, Glen Doherty and Tyrone Woods, who were murdered on September 11, 2012,"
Further, he stated in his opening:
I thank the committee for the opportunity to appear before you again and provide further testimony in support of your inquiry into the tragic events of September 11, 2012. I would also like to thank the committee for your continued efforts investigating all the details and decisions related to the attack on our diplomatic facilities.
Here it is in video, straight from the man - not taken from an analysis by a leftist given talking points from the DNC.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-poli...
He was one of the three Witnesses, yesterday, and I watched him testify. He wants more Security at the Embassies. Let's see if he gets it, if the TEApublican-controlled House won't fund it! That's the reason Benghazi didn't have it when the Attacks occurred...this insane obsession that the TEApublicans have with just cutting expenses...no matter what it means or who it endangers! The Sequester just cut even more security for the Embassies!
They'll protect the Wealthy from having to pay their fair share of taxes, even if it means Navy SEALs will die! That's basically what it all boils down to, and did boil down to, at Benghazi!
strange crap

United States

#79134 May 9, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course! So far she's an expert on just about everything, RNC stratagem; Bees; Classified military intelligence; Jewish Orthodoxy; Bees; Interpol; Eschatology; Bees; the Protestant Reformation; ancient languages; Bees; Seal Team 6 and the secrets of the universe...all while holding down her job as the director of misinformation!:-) Face it, one person just can't do it all!
Why not? Vet thinks he knows rhe same things, but you have your nose up his butt so you can't be objective either. Look back on his posts. He's an authority on everything, but you can't see that? What a laugh.
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

#79135 May 9, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
He was one of the three Witnesses, yesterday, and I watched him testify. He wants more Security at the Embassies. Let's see if he gets it, if the TEApublican-controlled House won't fund it! That's the reason Benghazi didn't have it when the Attacks occurred...this insane obsession that the TEApublicans have with just cutting expenses...no matter what it means or who it endangers! The Sequester just cut even more security for the Embassies!
They'll protect the Wealthy from having to pay their fair share of taxes, even if it means Navy SEALs will die! That's basically what it all boils down to, and did boil down to, at Benghazi!
What have you been smoking? Ambassador Steven's requests for additional security were personally rejected by Hillary at the Benghazi, Libya, facility before the September 11 attack.
strange crap

United States

#79136 May 9, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Take a hike, moron.I don't give a rat's culo what you think.
It's obvious you do because you answered. To think you're such a man of God and spouting all that Jesus diatribe and you say this. Well it shows who you really are - just a blowhard and a liar. Your life that you put on here is a lie and you know it.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#79137 May 9, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Ok, Waco, it will be in the low 80's here tomorrow.and sunny. Most wives are smarter than their husbands, they just let us think we are. Yes, Texas is basically the only state that is prospering now. Ca. is dying and there are no jobs. Graduating engineers here are going overseas for jobs.
What's happening in the"GOLDEN STATE"is due to its failed social experiments.Everybody in the damn state is on some kind of dole.For the first time in its history, more people are leaving CA.than coming to CA.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BLEEDNG HEART Reublicans worried about Obama's ... 24 min Service Jobs 1
Paradise 30 min Dixie iron fist 5
get rid of Robert Sayne 30 min Red Riding Hood 31
RAPED by COACH or PREACHER tell us how it effec... 31 min Aothority pleasing 24
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 34 min qwerty 9,477
Why cant people in Greene County pronounce Bail... 43 min Heeler 60
Why most folks don't like Police? 44 min Boss Hogg 32
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 56 min Jennifer Renee 4,553

Greeneville Jobs

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Greeneville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greeneville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]