Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in 2010?

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

Comments (Page 3,547)

Showing posts 70,921 - 70,940 of123,894
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Honestly

Sparta, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Qoute:"
The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
Does any Republican think the Senate would vote to impeach Obama? Does anyone think this will be successfully portrayed as a witch hunt and further deplete the GOP's chances of future electoral victories? Especially considering this will inevitably further gridlock government and cease any progress the American citizenry is demanding in these economic times."

Mostly it is the working of the DEM/Libs trying to get something started. Like a good stand-off someone has to blink first or so it may seem. What if someone switched sides for the purpose of blinking?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

"Sen. Rob Portman Says,'Yes', He Smoked Pot."

Click here:
http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/sen-rob-...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

I kept skipping over this Article, without reading it. But, I finally got around to skimming over it and there's some really interesting Expert Information in it, that Everybody ought to be made aware of, IMO. Particularly, if a Politician tries to tell you differently.
----------
"Everything You've Been Told About Radicalization Is Wrong."

("Despite the rhetoric, scary YouTube videos don't turn People into Terrorists.")

Click here:

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/eve...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Hmmm...interesting. This Blogger may be right.
----------
"Why Liberals Should Thank South Carolina."

Click here:
http://spiffysean.com/2013/05/07/why-liberals...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

"Kidnapping Victim Elizabeth Smart Speaks Out Against Abstinence-Only Education."

Click here:
http://deadstate.org/kidnapping-victim-elizab...
scarlett pimpernel

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Did you express one iota of concern for the 52 Americans killed in embassy attacks during the Bush administration? Or do American deaths during Republican administrations not matter?
The death of any American killed in an attack under any President is truly sad.You truly are pathetic. Did you care one iota during the Fort Hood shooting when 11 service members were killed by a terrorist but, that was called work place violence. Drama queen and hypocrite.
tired of ignorance

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
"Kidnapping Victim Elizabeth Smart Speaks Out Against Abstinence-Only Education."

Click here:
http://deadstate.org/kidnapping-victim-elizab...
Well SSS must have gone to bed!!!
SSS2

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

How screwball conspiracy theories can rescue americas economy.

http://www.newscorpse.com/ncWP/...

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

scarlett pimpernel wrote:
<quoted text>
The death of any American killed in an attack under any President is truly sad.You truly are pathetic. Did you care one iota during the Fort Hood shooting when 11 service members were killed by a terrorist but, that was called work place violence. Drama queen and hypocrite.
Pot? Kettle?

The conservatives want to impeach the president for 4 deaths that occurred during an embassy attack during his administration, but showed ZERO outrage over the 52 deaths that occurred during embassy attacks under the Bush administration. Can you not even smell hypocrisy when it's crusting on your mustache?
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

SSS2 wrote:
How screwball conspiracy theories can rescue americas economy.
http://www.newscorpse.com/ncWP/...
The article is garbage.
Tired

Dandridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to discover the new invention of the "Smart Phone." It has internet capabilities and Topix has an app for them. It takes about 30 seconds to see new posts and reply to the ones that get you riled up.
You are a little sensitive Pete. You and OT did not come to mind when I made that post, but thanks for clearing that up. I don't know about the 30 second part on long posts, but hey you're the boss. It is easy to see who posts occasionally and who gets up in the morning and makes it their daily mission, and at the same time complain about those who don't work. I was only pointing out that those doing that can't be running much of a business. Anyway, time to work - have a great day!
Tired

Dandridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Vet wrote:
"Not for the first time, Sen. Jim InHofe (R-OK) is accusing President Obama of conspiring to buy up the nation's ammo as a backdoor route to gun control.
Speaking on NYC's WABC radio, Inhofe told host Aaron Klein that Americans "can't even buy ammunition because government is purchasing so much."
"Our president, Obama, has been doing everything he could to stop the private ownership of guns in America," Inhofe said. "My feeling is that he's doing this to buy up [ammo] so that we can't buy."
"It's just another effort to restrict gun activity and ownership. We have in this country the Second Amendment, that preserves the right to keep and bear arms, and the president doesn't believe in that."
Sounds like that would be good for the ammo manufactures. They would be busy making more...
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Pot? Kettle?
The conservatives want to impeach the president for 4 deaths that occurred during an embassy attack during his administration, but showed ZERO outrage over the 52 deaths that occurred during embassy attacks under the Bush administration. Can you not even smell hypocrisy when it's crusting on your mustache?
Well.OA, where is the proof that there was zero outrage over those deaths? At least they weren't classified as "workplace violence" as was the Ft. Hood shooting by this loon president. The impeachment is for lying to the American people.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Pot? Kettle?
"Patty Smith, mother of State Dept officer Sean Smith who died in the attack, told CNN that she blames Hillary Clinton for what happened.

"Why couldn't she do something about it? I blame her. That's her department. She's supposed to be on top of it, and yet she claims that she knows nothing - " it wasn't told to her," Smith said to Jake Tapper. "Who's running the place?"

Indeed!Hilary has blood on her hands.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Tired wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like that would be good for the ammo manufactures. They would be busy making more...
Not good for the 100 million gun owners. Ammo is scarce in my area.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

"nfluential Republicans are setting their sights on toppling the Obama administration as evidence of a cover-up over the assault on the Benghazi consulate gets stronger.

Former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee is now openly talking about impeachment, saying he does not believe Barack Obama will survive the remaining 3½ years of his presidency.

“When a president lies to the American people and is part of a cover-up, he cannot continue to govern,” Huckabee said on his radio show Monday.

“As the facts come out, I think we're going to see something startling. And before it's over, I don't think this president will finish his term unless somehow they can delay it in Congress past the next 3½ years.”

Huckabee isn't alone in his belief that Obama could be toppled. The pressure is growing just as Congressional hearings on the Sept. 11, 2012 attacks that left four Americans dead are due to start on Wednesday.

Rep. Darrell Issa of California, who will chair those hearings as chairman of the House Oversight Committee, said he intends to make the president "come clean."

"The administration has made a claim that for classified reasons they changed the story," Issa told Fox News' Sean Hannity. "We believe right now that may be the biggest lie of all, and we intend on making the president come clean as to, quote,'What the classified reasons are that would justify lying to the American people.'"

Sen. Lindsey Graham of South Carolina added to the onslaught against the administration's handling of the assault.

"Political manipulation is rampant here," said Graham in an interview with Fox News' Greta Van Susteren. "The dam's about to break on Benghazi."

And former United Nations Ambassador John Bolton told Newsmax's Steve Malzberg on Monday that he too believes the growing scandal could lead to the "unraveling" of the Obama administration."
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

" LONDON — The British authorities on Wednesday announced plans to toughen immigration laws as the government tried to regain the initiative after spectacular electoral gains last week by a populist party that wants to curb migration and leave the European Union.

The proposed changes would make it easier to deport foreigners who commit serious crimes, increase fines on companies that use illegal labor and force private landlords to check the immigration status of their tenants. Temporary migrants would also be forced to pay for some health care.'

We should learn from the British.
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Honestly wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I will have to agree with you. I believe the next PRes. will be a Dem/lib regardless of who the Teaparty-Repubs put up for election.There are too many people on the dole to vote any other way. Mostly they are mindless, but they want to keep their check coming in. Now we all have to live with it. Just buckle-up it fixin' to get worse.
I love posts like this. They illustrate the mindset of the new Republican party. It isn't your policies that alienated the majority of Blacks, Hispanics, Asians, women, independants and gays, they voted for Obama twice because they are all getting a check ! I love it ! Maybe the national party can hire you to design the advertising campaign for 2016.

BTW Didn't you say that you were getting a check ?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Pot? Kettle?
OA, it's not a funny subject, but I gotta say that you do have a way with words, while making your point. That last sentence made me laugh.:)
And , you're absolutely right on every point.
Good job!
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> I love posts like this. They illustrate the mindset of the new Republican party. It isn't your policies that alienated the majority of Blacks, Hispanics, Asians, women, independants and gays, they voted for Obama twice because they are all getting a check ! I love it ! Maybe the national party can hire you to design the advertising campaign for 2016.
BTW Didn't you say that you were getting a check ?
Hey, OT. The truth is that the demographics have changed. With 12-20 million illegals, there are now more parasites than producers. You know that's true. The free stuff is what many people voted for. Blacks voted in the 90% for Obama because he is black. Many on the left would vote for Donald Duck if he was running as a democrat.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 70,921 - 70,940 of123,894
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Greeneville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search