Joan

United States

#78901 May 8, 2013
Honestly wrote:
<quoted text>
10-4 in favor of O Willard
Christianity and Judaism are not sports for scoring. He was instructing people on a matter he knows nothing about. I asked how long he was a practicing Jew and he didn't answer, however our conversation ended on a mutual respective note. You should keep your idolatry of another person in check.
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#78903 May 8, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>"Patty Smith, mother of State Dept officer Sean Smith who died in the attack, told CNN that she blames Hillary Clinton for what happened.
"Why couldn't she do something about it? I blame her. That's her department. She's supposed to be on top of it, and yet she claims that she knows nothing - " it wasn't told to her," Smith said to Jake Tapper. "Who's running the place?"
Indeed!Hilary has blood on her hands.
Is Hillary to blame ? I suppose the buck stops at the top, so yes, she is to blame.
I think it's ironic that the right is ready and willing to back a grieving mother who is blaming the Secretary of State, when you look at what they said about Cindy Sheehan when she blamed George W. Bush for the death of her kid. Apparently the buck stops short of W.....but not Hillary !

Since: Feb 13

Guild

#78905 May 8, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Better yet, Nuh, you provide a Link to a Reliable Source that says Obama, or anybody in his Administration, did what you are implying that he or they did...and I said a "Reliable" Source!
If the TEApublicans had any proof, whatsoever, of any of those allegations, they wouldn't be having another one of these "Witch Hunt" Congressional Hearings that they so dearly love doing for the publicity to make look like they are actually doing something!
It wouldn't be necessary to have them, if there were any proof, or even any reasonable evidence! They would just go straight to the Impeachment Proceedings and present their evidence in it! It's a FARCE, just like all their other Witch Hunts have been...and they seem to have one about every month!
Their time would be much better spent , trying to address the Nations many problems, but that would be expecting too much of them, considering the level of their intelligence! THROW THE BUMS OUT OF OFFICE, ASAP...THEY'RE WORTHLESS AS LEGISLATORS!
'reliable source'....like, say the Huffington Post, Moveon, MSNBC, etc?

Another deflection from yet another Obama apologist. ALL the closing of liberal ranks concerning Benghazi WAS about getting Obama re-elected...NOW it's ALL about setting Hillary up for 2016.

The TRUTH of what happened to our people doesn't really matter to Obama apologists...like Hillary herself stated:

"What difference at this point does it make?”
Joan

United States

#78907 May 8, 2013
Olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
All these arbitrary religious rules are made by men. priests were allowed to marry until the 12 th century when the Catholic Church wanted to inherit their land and assets instead of having it go to their wives. It all boiled down to money. Many people are moral and do not subscribe to any organized religion.
Are you just interjecting your opinion on all religions? I'm not all that familiar with the Catholic church and do not pretend to be. As a Jew, my faith is not based on rules by men, but by God. We don't worship any others except God. What is your faith if I may ask?

Location hidden

#78908 May 8, 2013
Nuh_ wrote:
Despite what liberals contend, spoon fed by leftist media....
Gun crime has plunged in the United States since its peak in the middle of the 1990s, including gun killings, assaults, robberies and other crimes, two new studies of government data show.
In less than two decades, the gun murder rate has been nearly cut in half. Other gun crimes fell even more sharply, paralleling a broader drop in violent crimes committed with or without guns. Violent crime dropped steeply during the 1990s and has fallen less dramatically since the turn of the millennium.
In the same time frame more and more states have allowed law-abiding citizens to carry - either concealed or openly...it is now up to 48 states.
I assume this is the Report that you're referring to, and it comes from the U.S. Justice Dept....you know, that Federal Agency that you Teapublicans claim is constantly covering up Stuff , on Obama's Orders.
Well, here it is...so spin this!
----------
"REPORT: Sharp Drop In Gun Violence, But Most Killings Still Involve Firearms."

Click here:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/report...
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#78910 May 8, 2013
Stephen Hawking, just like Albert Einstein both have/had issues about how the leaders of Israel treated Palestinians.

http://news.yahoo.com/stephen-hawking-boycott...

Guild

#78911 May 8, 2013
Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> Is Hillary to blame ?
Obviously what is to blame is an anti-islam internet video that nobody had ever heard of that caused a spontaneous riot...one with RPG's and mortars in the crowd and that came in wave after wave for nearly eight hours...on the anniversary of 9/11.

Yep.
Joan

United States

#78912 May 8, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>I disagree with Honestly. It was 10-0 in favor of Willard.
This post made me feel so sad. Humor at rhe expense of people's faith should not feel comical.
Joan

United States

#78913 May 8, 2013
It should have read "the".
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#78914 May 8, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, OT. The truth is that the demographics have changed. With 12-20 million illegals, there are now more parasites than producers. You know that's true. The free stuff is what many people voted for. Blacks voted in the 90% for Obama because he is black. Many on the left would vote for Donald Duck if he was running as a democrat.
Those 12 to 20 million illegals can't vote, and those legal Hispanic immigrants and the American citizens of Hispanic decent who voted for Dems are generally like all other Americans, hard working folks trying to raise families and achieve the American dream.
Blacks voted for Bill Clinton in record numbers, even though he was as white as white bread, so, while skin color may have moved the needle for Obama, it wasn't the motivator you seem to imply. The Republicans are increasingly losing support from women as well. Since half of the country is female....y'all have a problem Houston.
You can continue to deny the fact that policy drives voting. That's fine with me ! It isn't my job to improve the numbers for Republican presidential candidates. So kudos to you and "Honestly" ! Keep on keeping on !

Guild

#78915 May 8, 2013
If you thought Chicago-on-the-Potomac was dirty, you ain't seen nothing yet. Obama's apologists are gearing up for battle. Put on your hip-waders. Grab those tar buckets. Get ready for Operation Smear Benghazi Whistleblowers.

Capitol Hill hearings this Wednesday on the deadly 9/11 consulate attack by jihadists will feature three compelling witnesses, all State Department veterans: Gregory N. Hicks, deputy chief of mission at the U.S. Embassy in Libya and highest-ranking U.S. diplomat in the country at the time of the Benghazi jihad attacks; Mark I. Thompson, a former Marine who now serves as deputy coordinator for operations in the agency's Counterterrorism Bureau; and Eric Nordstrom, a diplomatic security officer who was the top security officer in Libya.

For reference....

ATF insiders who testified before Congress about Obama's Fast and Furious gun-running nightmare faced systemic retaliation and harassment -- both from government supervisors who openly declared witch hunts against them and from liberal media water-carriers.

Maverick journalist Sharyl Attkisson of CBS News faced White House retaliation of her own over her Fast and Furious investigations. Department of Justice spokeswoman Tracy Schmaler "was just yelling at me," and White House spokesman Eric Schultz "literally screamed at me and cussed at me," she told radio talk show host Laura Ingraham in 2011.

Former DOJ attorney J. Christian Adams, who blew the whistle on Attorney General Eric Holder's rule of law-perverting, race-baiting reign, was basely smeared as a "liar" and perjurer by DOJ proxy and Washington Post tool E.J. Dionne -- who ignored Adams' stellar career record at DOJ and unassailable sworn testimony.

Gerald Walpin, former AmeriCorps inspector general, was pushed out of his job by the Obamas after exposing fraud and corruption perpetrated by Democratic mayor of Sacramento and Obama friend Kevin Johnson. The White House baselessly questioned the veteran watchdog's mental health and never apologized for slandering him.

The Pleasanton (CA) Weekly was bullied by the White House press shop over a benign article that irked the administration because it made Michelle Obama look snooty. The San Francisco Chronicle was punished by the White House because a print pool reporter used a cellphone to record video of protesters at an Obama Bay Area fundraiser.

And in case you needed reminding: Department of Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius threatened to crack down on health insurers for candidly tying Obamacare mandates to rising premiums -- something that Sebelius herself now acknowledges. Team Obama lambasted other whistle-blowing companies such as Deere, Caterpillar, Verizon and ATT for speaking out about the cost implications and financial burdens of Obamacare -- and then cheered from the sidelines while Democratic Rep. Henry Waxman attempted to haul the firms up for a congressional inquisition.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/201...
Say What

Knoxville, TN

#78916 May 8, 2013
Vet wrote:
""nfluential Republicans are setting their sights on toppling the Obama administration as evidence of a cover-up over the assault on the Benghazi consulate gets stronger.
Former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee is now openly talking about impeachment, saying he does not believe Barack Obama will survive the remaining 3½ years of his presidency.
“When a president lies to the American people and is part of a cover-up, he cannot continue to govern,” Huckabee said on his radio show Monday.
“As the facts come out, I think we're going to see something startling. And before it's over, I don't think this president will finish his term unless somehow they can delay it in Congress past the next 3½ years.”
Huckabee isn't alone in his belief that Obama could be toppled. The pressure is growing just as Congressional hearings on the Sept. 11, 2012 attacks that left four Americans dead are due to start on Wednesday.
Rep. Darrell Issa of California, who will chair those hearings as chairman of the House Oversight Committee, said he intends to make the president "come clean."
"The administration has made a claim that for classified reasons they changed the story," Issa told Fox News' Sean Hannity. "We believe right now that may be the biggest lie of all, and we intend on making the president come clean as to, quote,'What the classified reasons are that would justify lying to the American people.'"
Sen. Lindsey Graham of South Carolina added to the onslaught against the administration's handling of the assault.
"Political manipulation is rampant here," said Graham in an interview with Fox News' Greta Van Susteren. "The dam's about to break on Benghazi."
And former United Nations Ambassador John Bolton told Newsmax's Steve Malzberg on Monday that he too believes the growing scandal could lead to the "unraveling" of the Obama administration."
You need some new material.

Guild

#78917 May 8, 2013
Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> Those 12 to 20 million illegals can't vote,
Yep!

Just like people can't vote more than once...and dead people don't vote!

Voter fraud doesn't exist!

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#78918 May 8, 2013
The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
Pot? Kettle?
The conservatives want to impeach the president for 4 deaths that occurred during an embassy attack during his administration, but showed ZERO outrage over the 52 deaths that occurred during embassy attacks under the Bush administration. Can you not even smell hypocrisy when it's crusting on your mustache?
You should keep quiet on this and follow the suggestion of Jay Carney . When asked about Benghazi he said that happened 7 months ago. It's old news. Get over it and move on.

Since this administration feels 7 months ago is old news, they and you(their Liberal sheeple) need to shut up about Bush. Bush has to be ancient news by now. So get over it and move in.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#78920 May 8, 2013
Tired wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like that would be good for the ammo manufactures. They would be busy making more...
Not only ammo manufacturers, but gun dealers and makers.
I know one gun dealer who has never ever made so much money. He even understands it's because of President Obama, even so he dislikes (I try my hardest not to use that four letter word) him so much. When I was working I would always vote for the one that gave me a good job. Now my gun dealer friend would not want someone in office like Obama. Again when I was working, I was working "FIRST" for the money, second for the product/service/customer/compa ny, ect.
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#78923 May 8, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe you didn't get the word, OT. Bush is NO LONGER president and when the eye witnesses testify today, Obama may no longer be president.
Not a chance of a snowball in July my friend !
Good attempt at deflecting the hypocricy of those who discredited Sheehan...and are now outraged. It MIGHT work with some posters, others see through it like clear plate glass.

(BTW, I remember the day "W" left office quite clearly. I had a little party to celebrate, for myself, my family, and especially our country !)
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#78924 May 8, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Double negative on your second try.
Come on Vet, let it go......this is not a English Composition course.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#78925 May 8, 2013
Honestly wrote:
think
Don't worry about it, when I read your post I didn't even notice the misspelling.

Guild

#78928 May 8, 2013
Overtaxed wrote:
(BTW, I remember the day "W" left office quite clearly. I had a little party to celebrate, for myself, my family, and especially our country !)
Yes, on that day gasoline was $1.83/gallon - oh for the good old days...
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#78931 May 8, 2013
Nuh_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep!
Just like people can't vote more than once...and dead people don't vote!
Voter fraud doesn't exist!
When we consider all of the states that have Republican Governors and Republican controlled legislatures such as ours in Tennessee, and the the fact that voting in elections is the purview of the states, Republicans MUST be at fault for not prosecuting all of those voter fraud cases, since we hear of SO FEW prosecutions right ?
Oh I forgot, this only happens in the blue states !
You folks tickle me !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
trick or treating 7 min Dr Wu 2
Park Overall is a loud mouth (Nov '10) 22 min newbbie 324
Tiffany Leigh Ann McQueen (White) 26 min not worth it 16
I believe that god gave this country to the white 48 min red 23
ghs football 54 min Jar Head 17
US NITROGEN buys 4 dollar horse for 150 k 1 hr rivverrat2014 25
Jerry Ricker 1 hr Celease 6
(kohlrabi ) 16 hr KetchitnRun 47
Do you think there's people livening on the moon 17 hr Trunketeer 22

Winter Storm Warning for Greene County was issued at October 31 at 2:40PM CDT