Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
As stated, I totally accept your commitment to your beliefs. Thanks!
10-4 in favor of O Willard
Honestly

Sparta, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
I predict a pretty strong Hillary campaign (if she runs) against another Romney. Or Newt. Or Perry. Or Santorum. Or Cain. Or Palin. Or Bachmann. Or...
The GOP hasn't been stacking the dugout by any means. AND, if the Dems would "take the gloves off" and pound the fact that Republicans have essentially ground government to a halt during difficult economic times (for purely political reasons) into the media during the campaign, the GOP's chances will be even slimmer.
Not to mention the fact that the GOP doesn't want any ethnic, homosexual, or even moderate votes for its candidates...
You forget the TeaParty is taking the repubs. SOON there may not be no more good-ole boys.
Honestly

Sparta, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Let me try again.

You forget the TeaParty is taking over the repub. party. SOON there may not be no more good-ole boys.
Honestly

Sparta, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Vet, hope you are doing well!
Unfortunately, it doesn't matter if she has blood on her hands. Any poor soul whose only means of increasing their meager income is by way of the government is going to vote for her. Look when she was senator. She moved to New York strictly due to the fact that was her best chance at being voted into the Senate. New Yorkers voted for her anyway. She had no ties to New York nor knew nothing about their plight. She is a democrat, New York is a democrat city and state, so she gets voted in. Don't get me wrong, I think she has some good points. But these days, ideology is everything when it comes to politics. Not many realize that obtaining a job and utilizing a good work ethic and responsibility is the only way to increase your income. In my opinion, anyone depending on the government other than the truly needy are doomed from the start. Some people you simply cannot help. Believe me, I have tried.
Well, I will have to agree with you. I believe the next PRes. will be a Dem/lib regardless of who the Teaparty-Repubs put up for election.There are too many people on the dole to vote any other way. Mostly they are mindless, but they want to keep their check coming in. Now we all have to live with it. Just buckle-up it fixin' to get worse.
Honestly

Sparta, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Qoute:"
<quoted text>
Does any Republican think the Senate would vote to impeach Obama? Does anyone think this will be successfully portrayed as a witch hunt and further deplete the GOP's chances of future electoral victories? Especially considering this will inevitably further gridlock government and cease any progress the American citizenry is demanding in these economic times."

Mostly it is the working of the DEM/Libs trying to get something started. Like a good stand-off someone has to blink first or so it may seem. What if someone switched sides for the purpose of blinking?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

"Sen. Rob Portman Says,'Yes', He Smoked Pot."

Click here:
http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/sen-rob-...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

I kept skipping over this Article, without reading it. But, I finally got around to skimming over it and there's some really interesting Expert Information in it, that Everybody ought to be made aware of, IMO. Particularly, if a Politician tries to tell you differently.
----------
"Everything You've Been Told About Radicalization Is Wrong."

("Despite the rhetoric, scary YouTube videos don't turn People into Terrorists.")

Click here:

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/eve...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Hmmm...interesting. This Blogger may be right.
----------
"Why Liberals Should Thank South Carolina."

Click here:
http://spiffysean.com/2013/05/07/why-liberals...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

"Kidnapping Victim Elizabeth Smart Speaks Out Against Abstinence-Only Education."

Click here:
http://deadstate.org/kidnapping-victim-elizab...
scarlett pimpernel

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Did you express one iota of concern for the 52 Americans killed in embassy attacks during the Bush administration? Or do American deaths during Republican administrations not matter?
The death of any American killed in an attack under any President is truly sad.You truly are pathetic. Did you care one iota during the Fort Hood shooting when 11 service members were killed by a terrorist but, that was called work place violence. Drama queen and hypocrite.
tired of ignorance

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
"Kidnapping Victim Elizabeth Smart Speaks Out Against Abstinence-Only Education."

Click here:
http://deadstate.org/kidnapping-victim-elizab...
Well SSS must have gone to bed!!!
SSS2

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

How screwball conspiracy theories can rescue americas economy.

http://www.newscorpse.com/ncWP/...

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

scarlett pimpernel wrote:
<quoted text>
The death of any American killed in an attack under any President is truly sad.You truly are pathetic. Did you care one iota during the Fort Hood shooting when 11 service members were killed by a terrorist but, that was called work place violence. Drama queen and hypocrite.
Pot? Kettle?

The conservatives want to impeach the president for 4 deaths that occurred during an embassy attack during his administration, but showed ZERO outrage over the 52 deaths that occurred during embassy attacks under the Bush administration. Can you not even smell hypocrisy when it's crusting on your mustache?
Tired

Dandridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to discover the new invention of the "Smart Phone." It has internet capabilities and Topix has an app for them. It takes about 30 seconds to see new posts and reply to the ones that get you riled up.
You are a little sensitive Pete. You and OT did not come to mind when I made that post, but thanks for clearing that up. I don't know about the 30 second part on long posts, but hey you're the boss. It is easy to see who posts occasionally and who gets up in the morning and makes it their daily mission, and at the same time complain about those who don't work. I was only pointing out that those doing that can't be running much of a business. Anyway, time to work - have a great day!
Tired

Dandridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Vet wrote:
"Not for the first time, Sen. Jim InHofe (R-OK) is accusing President Obama of conspiring to buy up the nation's ammo as a backdoor route to gun control.
Speaking on NYC's WABC radio, Inhofe told host Aaron Klein that Americans "can't even buy ammunition because government is purchasing so much."
"Our president, Obama, has been doing everything he could to stop the private ownership of guns in America," Inhofe said. "My feeling is that he's doing this to buy up [ammo] so that we can't buy."
"It's just another effort to restrict gun activity and ownership. We have in this country the Second Amendment, that preserves the right to keep and bear arms, and the president doesn't believe in that."
Sounds like that would be good for the ammo manufactures. They would be busy making more...
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Honestly wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I will have to agree with you. I believe the next PRes. will be a Dem/lib regardless of who the Teaparty-Repubs put up for election.There are too many people on the dole to vote any other way. Mostly they are mindless, but they want to keep their check coming in. Now we all have to live with it. Just buckle-up it fixin' to get worse.
I love posts like this. They illustrate the mindset of the new Republican party. It isn't your policies that alienated the majority of Blacks, Hispanics, Asians, women, independants and gays, they voted for Obama twice because they are all getting a check ! I love it ! Maybe the national party can hire you to design the advertising campaign for 2016.

BTW Didn't you say that you were getting a check ?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Pot? Kettle?
The conservatives want to impeach the president for 4 deaths that occurred during an embassy attack during his administration, but showed ZERO outrage over the 52 deaths that occurred during embassy attacks under the Bush administration. Can you not even smell hypocrisy when it's crusting on your mustache?
OA, it's not a funny subject, but I gotta say that you do have a way with words, while making your point. That last sentence made me laugh.:)
And , you're absolutely right on every point.
Good job!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Tired wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like that would be good for the ammo manufactures. They would be busy making more...
The Gun Rights Fanatics, fueled by the NRA, have made a fortune for the Gun and Ammo Manufacturers, in a very short period of time. So much so, that the Ammo Manufacturers can't even keep up with the demand.
I've been told that Assault Weapons have just about tripled in price...I don't know about the Ammo, but I'll bet the same is true for it, too...or will be when the new shipments come in.

I'm just curious...do any of you think that you're being taken for a ride? I think you are! I think you're being played like a cheap fiddle!
You know what they say..."a fool and his money are soon parted".

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> I love posts like this. They illustrate the mindset of the new Republican party. It isn't your policies that alienated the majority of Blacks, Hispanics, Asians, women, independants and gays, they voted for Obama twice because they are all getting a check ! I love it ! Maybe the national party can hire you to design the advertising campaign for 2016.
BTW Didn't you say that you were getting a check ?
Lol! Yep, I think you're right, OT!:)

Guild

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Under Obama there have been 2 embassy attacks and 4 deaths. Under Bush there were 11 embassy attacks and 52 deaths. Please provide a link to your earlier outrage when Bush sat and allowed 13 times more Americans die on "his watch." Was it somehow Clinton's fault?
Please provide a link to your assertion that Bush - or Clinton for that matter - sat idly by then went to bed...or infinitely worse, WOULD NOT ALLOW MILITARY ASSETS TO ASSIST WHILE OUR PEOPLE WERE SCREAMING FOR HELP, when American soil was under attack for nearly eight hours.

Please, do tell....or are you just gonna continue to be an Obama apologist and go back to your play book of blaming Bush?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Greeneville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••