Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#78851 May 7, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Well, OA, just because you disagree doesn't make you right. Pete is correct. It has been empirically proven.
What kind of "proven"??? Vet, tell the truth...are you just making these words up? Define, "empirically", so I won't have to look it up.
Geez, I have to do that with almost every Post you make ...and it is sooo time-consuming!:)
Pete

Johnson City, TN

#78852 May 7, 2013
Vet wrote:
"Patty Smith, mother of State Dept officer Sean Smith who died in the attack, told CNN that she blames Hillary Clinton for what happened.
"Why couldn't she do something about it? I blame her. That's her department. She's supposed to be on top of it, and yet she claims that she knows nothing - " it wasn't told to her," Smith said to Jake Tapper. "Who's running the place?"
The Hildabeast isn't invulnerable. She has blood on her hands.
Hi Vet, hope you are doing well!

Unfortunately, it doesn't matter if she has blood on her hands. Any poor soul whose only means of increasing their meager income is by way of the government is going to vote for her. Look when she was senator. She moved to New York strictly due to the fact that was her best chance at being voted into the Senate. New Yorkers voted for her anyway. She had no ties to New York nor knew nothing about their plight. She is a democrat, New York is a democrat city and state, so she gets voted in. Don't get me wrong, I think she has some good points. But these days, ideology is everything when it comes to politics. Not many realize that obtaining a job and utilizing a good work ethic and responsibility is the only way to increase your income. In my opinion, anyone depending on the government other than the truly needy are doomed from the start. Some people you simply cannot help. Believe me, I have tried.

Location hidden

#78854 May 7, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately, it doesn't matter if she has blood on her hands. Any poor soul whose only means of increasing their meager income is by way of the government is going to vote for her. Look when she was senator. She moved to New York strictly due to the fact that was her best chance at being voted into the Senate. New Yorkers voted for her anyway. She had no ties to New York nor knew nothing about their plight. She is a democrat, New York is a democrat city and state, so she gets voted in. Don't get me wrong, I think she has some good points. But these days, ideology is everything when it comes to politics. Not many realize that obtaining a job and utilizing a good work ethic and responsibility is the only way to increase your income. In my opinion, anyone depending on the government other than the truly needy are doomed from the start. Some people you simply cannot help. Believe me, I have tried.
John McCain did the same thing years ago (AZ.), when he first ran for the Senate...it's actually pretty common for Members of both Partys and has been for many, many years.
Honestly

Sparta, TN

#78856 May 7, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Nonsense, You're in need of a competent Sunday School teacher. There is no such attestation in the entirety of the Old Testiment. The spirit taking residence in one of God's children only takes place pursuant to the willful act of declaring God's son as the living, resurrected son of God in a cognitive state of repentence. Your suggestion that God doesn't consider a person a "human being" until this occurs is erroneous! God himself spoke with many human beings prior to any such acknowledgement, both in the new and old testaments!
If you are attempting to achieve compliance with the law, 613 commandments or otherwise, you are again in error as it relates to God's expectations for his children in "this" dispensation of time. While the Ten Commandments are God's authoritative Moral Law, man is not under penalty of damnation for failure to consummate it; rather, man is now under God's eternal judgement and damnation upon "rejection" of the slain lamb of the world, his son, Jesus Christ!
You suggested the "torah" isn't a legitimate translation of the Old testament, which is also erroneous. The Torah is simply the first five (5) books of the old testament, written by Moses.
You seem to have an interest in biblical truth, as I do. Please take your time and understand that the word of God is designed precept upon precept and can only be discerened in perfection by the divine providence of God's spirit and responsible study. This mandate for learning is also in the bible. Once you take care of this, the bible states that even a child can thereby understand. My best wishes to you.
Fine Post
Honestly

Sparta, TN

#78857 May 7, 2013
Olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
Sad, sad, sad, We worry so much about embryo's, religious rules made by men, and put to death by execution people in this country, send our precious sons and daughters into unnecessary wars by the thousands, based on lies and the special interests of the industrial war machine with just a patriotic fog of hubris to defend it all.
I take it among other things you are an Atheist as well.
Pete

Johnson City, TN

#78858 May 7, 2013
Vet wrote:
"Not for the first time, Sen. Jim InHofe (R-OK) is accusing President Obama of conspiring to buy up the nation's ammo as a backdoor route to gun control.
Speaking on NYC's WABC radio, Inhofe told host Aaron Klein that Americans "can't even buy ammunition because government is purchasing so much."
"Our president, Obama, has been doing everything he could to stop the private ownership of guns in America," Inhofe said. "My feeling is that he's doing this to buy up [ammo] so that we can't buy."
"It's just another effort to restrict gun activity and ownership. We have in this country the Second Amendment, that preserves the right to keep and bear arms, and the president doesn't believe in that."
I agree Vet. Also, if you are actually living in Fayetteville, GA, I was a neighbor of yours down there as well. I went to graduate school at Emory in Atlanta and made a few forays into Fayetteville. There was another city before getting to Fayetteville, I think it was Riverdale, that always got me for speeding. I liked Atlanta a lot, but like Tennessee better.
Honestly

Sparta, TN

#78859 May 7, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
CAUTION: Be careful what you wish for. Obama impeached or resigns and we have "Uncle Joe" as President.
.. Scary
Then we'd really see what the 'dem/lib wits' can do

Location hidden

#78860 May 7, 2013
Vet wrote:
"Not for the first time, Sen. Jim InHofe (R-OK) is accusing President Obama of conspiring to buy up the nation's ammo as a backdoor route to gun control.
Speaking on NYC's WABC radio, Inhofe told host Aaron Klein that Americans "can't even buy ammunition because government is purchasing so much."
"Our president, Obama, has been doing everything he could to stop the private ownership of guns in America," Inhofe said. "My feeling is that he's doing this to buy up [ammo] so that we can't buy."
"It's just another effort to restrict gun activity and ownership. We have in this country the Second Amendment, that preserves the right to keep and bear arms, and the president doesn't believe in that."
Fox Fake News has struck, again! Vet, you really need to start reading all of the numerous Posts that are put up, debunking all of this aged Propaganda. The obvious Fact that you don't makes you look like you're, "a day late and a dollar short".
Honestly

Sparta, TN

#78861 May 7, 2013
The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
Under Obama there have been 2 embassy attacks and 4 deaths. Under Bush there were 11 embassy attacks and 52 deaths. Please provide a link to your earlier outrage when Bush sat and allowed 13 times more Americans die on "his watch." Was it somehow Clinton's fault?
Clinton did just exactly what Obama and everyother Democratic Liberal president does, lower our defenses. It catches up to us after a while regardless of who is in office.
Honestly

Sparta, TN

#78862 May 7, 2013
Olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
You anti-Obama fringe fanatics need a Begazi Enema.
she can get a little emotional at times, don't you thnk?
Honestly

Sparta, TN

#78863 May 7, 2013
think
Honestly

Sparta, TN

#78864 May 7, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
As stated, I totally accept your commitment to your beliefs. Thanks!
10-4 in favor of O Willard
Honestly

Sparta, TN

#78865 May 7, 2013
<quoted text>
I predict a pretty strong Hillary campaign (if she runs) against another Romney. Or Newt. Or Perry. Or Santorum. Or Cain. Or Palin. Or Bachmann. Or...
The GOP hasn't been stacking the dugout by any means. AND, if the Dems would "take the gloves off" and pound the fact that Republicans have essentially ground government to a halt during difficult economic times (for purely political reasons) into the media during the campaign, the GOP's chances will be even slimmer.
Not to mention the fact that the GOP doesn't want any ethnic, homosexual, or even moderate votes for its candidates...
You forget the TeaParty is taking the repubs. SOON there may not be no more good-ole boys.
Honestly

Sparta, TN

#78866 May 7, 2013
Let me try again.

You forget the TeaParty is taking over the repub. party. SOON there may not be no more good-ole boys.
Honestly

Sparta, TN

#78869 May 7, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I will have to agree with you. I believe the next PRes. will be a Dem/lib regardless of who the Teaparty-Repubs put up for election.There are too many people on the dole to vote any other way. Mostly they are mindless, but they want to keep their check coming in. Now we all have to live with it. Just buckle-up it fixin' to get worse.
Honestly

Sparta, TN

#78870 May 7, 2013
Qoute:"
<quoted text>
Does any Republican think the Senate would vote to impeach Obama? Does anyone think this will be successfully portrayed as a witch hunt and further deplete the GOP's chances of future electoral victories? Especially considering this will inevitably further gridlock government and cease any progress the American citizenry is demanding in these economic times."

Mostly it is the working of the DEM/Libs trying to get something started. Like a good stand-off someone has to blink first or so it may seem. What if someone switched sides for the purpose of blinking?

Location hidden

#78871 May 7, 2013
"Sen. Rob Portman Says,'Yes', He Smoked Pot."

Click here:
http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/sen-rob-...

Location hidden

#78872 May 7, 2013
I kept skipping over this Article, without reading it. But, I finally got around to skimming over it and there's some really interesting Expert Information in it, that Everybody ought to be made aware of, IMO. Particularly, if a Politician tries to tell you differently.
----------
"Everything You've Been Told About Radicalization Is Wrong."

("Despite the rhetoric, scary YouTube videos don't turn People into Terrorists.")

Click here:

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/eve...

Location hidden

#78873 May 7, 2013
Hmmm...interesting. This Blogger may be right.
----------
"Why Liberals Should Thank South Carolina."

Click here:
http://spiffysean.com/2013/05/07/why-liberals...

Location hidden

#78874 May 7, 2013
"Kidnapping Victim Elizabeth Smart Speaks Out Against Abstinence-Only Education."

Click here:
http://deadstate.org/kidnapping-victim-elizab...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Illegal Window Tint #1 Priority for Sheriff Han... 1 hr fred 20
Wjhl news 1 hr that azzhole 3
Stevie Scarlett 1 hr Needtoknow 7
Tyler Boyd?? (Apr '11) 2 hr tlmfb 3
Where is the Jonesboro Flash? 2 hr Trunketeer 30
Charles Manson to marry.... 2 hr Trunketeer 4
Carrie at the Bean Barn 2 hr Trunketeer 21
What happened to Sweet CeCe's 3 hr Trunketeer 28
Why I get on topix 4 hr Trunketeer 35
wreck 6 hr Trunketeer 14