Olivia

Manchester, TN

#78705 May 6, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
Olivia, Vet and myself, along with a few others have been here much longer than you have. Believe me we understand more about Linda than you or most other Libs on here. The fact that you agree with her politics clouds your perception of her personality and sanity. Just like OT and Dunlapian. They come on here and talk about how nice it is to have civil discussion and put every conservative down that Linda hates, yet they say nothing to their "friend" Linda about her rude attacks on others, no matter how vile she gets, even with new posters. Of course there is a method to it. If Linda is rude to new posters and runs them off, then she does not have to argue with them and have one more disputing her lies.
I think SSS has a heart and it s in the right place.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#78706 May 6, 2013
Olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
GET A CLUE. HEALTHCARE IS subsidized by insurance and mostly by medicare and those that suck the blood from our taxes are the hospitals and corporations that own them. They care not about your health, they care about profit. Your tax dollars subsidize corporate greed at the expense of patient welfare.
LMAO!:-) What a pathological view of....everything! This is core, unadulterated bull-sh/t!
Honestly

Sparta, TN

#78707 May 6, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Religious groups aren't allowed to do this except for one - the secular humanists. Murder appears to be the right of this particular order..behind the dubious mask of social preference..I think they call it - "Woman's choice"!
In the near million and a half such betrayals in America every year I guess they have to call it something, it certainly is never a choice of the victim..God forbid!
The only "sacrifice" ever involved is always a helpless child..totally dependent upon a mother's love.
Oh, your talking about the "Baby Killers"
Honestly

Sparta, TN

#78708 May 6, 2013
Olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you willing to help feed clothe educate and provide medical care for women who are single, in dire straits and unable to do so. Men are not the ones who bear children and so easily shirk their responsibility, so prol-life as long as that embryo is in the uterus, but have no interst in seeing how unwanted pregnancies turn out after they are born....No sense of community.
Oh Please, quite being so dramatic. there are places that will care for a young lady and her baby. Baby Killers
Honestly

Sparta, TN

#78710 May 6, 2013
Olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever seen a baby delivered to a mother without the ability to feed clothe educate and provide safety? Ever look at who inhabits our prisons? Ever look at how many never had a chance? I fear you more interested in your dogged opinions than in actual children.
Yeah, they make more money than I do on welfare, food stamps, this handout and the next handout. Hell they don't need to work. Rem. on one TV show some time ago, a lady could get close to $80,000 with two kids. Bet they were illegitimate. so, go out and have your self some fun, the gov. will take care of you. UNTIL! you vote the wrong way. Sell your soul to the gov.

Location hidden

#78711 May 6, 2013
Honestly wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, your talking about the "Baby Killers"
I'm my mother's choice, how about you? I hope you're having a great day, Honestly. It's always good to hear from you.
Honestly

Sparta, TN

#78712 May 6, 2013
PROLIFE WOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess I just thought MY DAUGHTERS deserved a CHANCE at life...
good for you.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#78713 May 6, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, this conservative demon does none of the things you mention. And I never see any father trying to get out of their moral responsibility of raising their children. I guess its the company you keep that determines what you see. Also, there is not one conservative advocating getting rid of the childcare deduction or earned income credit. You are incorrect with this statement.
I take it you haven't had very good experiences with men. Before making blanket statements accusing all men as being bad, you might want to look at yourself a bit. Maybe you had a role in your bad relationships as well. Regardless, I am one conservative male who is the antithesis of everything you are saying. I don't need to read any articles, blogs or other propaganda to confirm that what I am doing is right. I simply know it is for me and my family.
And with that, unfortunately, our discussions will now come to a halt. I hope one do you will truly find some happiness in your life because your ability to spread misery is depressing to watch. And that is kind of sad, because sometimes you do have the ability to enlighten people on a subject or topic. But then the evil demon comes out and negates all the goodness. I think your problem is that you simply don't respect other people unless they fall in line with your way of thinking. That method is going to produce many enemies. If that's what you want, fine. But it leads to a miserable life.
See, that's another reason I really don't like Conservatives...and I mean I REALLY don't like them!
It's that condesending attitude that you assume you are so much better than everybody else and that you make so much more money than anybody else, and that anybody that has compassion for other People's plight, can only care because it affects them Personally. You see, that's how Conservatives think because they couldn't care less about anybody , but themselves! The extent of their greed and selfishness knows no boundaries, while all the while trying to convince everybody that they are "Holier than Thou"! It's hypocrisy at it's extreme worst!
And just for the record, Pete Ole Buddy, you are wrong about everything you've assumed about me and my Ex! That's why I can't believe the horror Stories that I hear constantly from everybody in this Town and some from other States, too. It's also one of the Main reasons that I never remarried...they all paled in comparison to the One I divorced, in almost every way, certainly when it came to taking responsibility for their Children and being fair with their Childrens' Mothers. My Ex was exceptional in both categories and that's why, I assume, I hear so many cries for help and pitiful Stories from Single Mothers and their Children!

I would recommend that you visit a Women's Shelter in your area...take some of your Wife's disgarded clothes as a donation, or some Stuffed Toys of your grown Daughters' that they no longer want, and ask a few questions of the People who run it, if you really want to find out what goes on, outside your little privileged cocoon of a World. You will learn things you , obviously, do not know...and it won't cost you a thing, but they'll be very glad to get your donations of clothes and toys, for the Residents who had to flee their homes with nothing, because of an Abusive Husband, Boyfriend and/or Father!
You'll get an education and you, obviously, need one!
Honestly

Sparta, TN

#78714 May 6, 2013
Olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
I respect your beliefs. I only wish you would respect other people's decisions. We cannot dictate parental responsibility and even if we could it would not prevent unwanted pregnancies. It boils down to individual rights. You small government people should take a dose of your own medicine and keep government out of our bedrooms.
How can I respect your rights to kill. Gov in you bedroom----No SIr. Don't care what you do there but when you get an abortion, you are killing a baby---

Location hidden

#78715 May 6, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
See, that's another reason I really don't like Conservatives...and I mean I REALLY don't like them!
It's that condesending attitude that you assume you are so much better than everybody else and that you make so much more money than anybody else, and that anybody that has compassion for other People's plight, can only care because it affects them Personally. You see, that's how Conservatives think because they couldn't care less about anybody , but themselves! The extent of their greed and selfishness knows no boundaries, while all the while trying to convince everybody that they are "Holier than Thou"! It's hypocrisy at it's extreme worst!
And just for the record, Pete Ole Buddy, you are wrong about everything you've assumed about me and my Ex! That's why I can't believe the horror Stories that I hear constantly from everybody in this Town and some from other States, too. It's also one of the Main reasons that I never remarried...they all paled in comparison to the One I divorced, in almost every way, certainly when it came to taking responsibility for their Children and being fair with their Childrens' Mothers. My Ex was exceptional in both categories and that's why, I assume, I hear so many cries for help and pitiful Stories from Single Mothers and their Children!
I would recommend that you visit a Women's Shelter in your area...take some of your Wife's disgarded clothes as a donation, or some Stuffed Toys of your grown Daughters' that they no longer want, and ask a few questions of the People who run it, if you really want to find out what goes on, outside your little privileged cocoon of a World. You will learn things you , obviously, do not know...and it won't cost you a thing, but they'll be very glad to get your donations of clothes and toys, for the Residents who had to flee their homes with nothing, because of an Abusive Husband, Boyfriend and/or Father!
.........?
Honestly

Sparta, TN

#78716 May 6, 2013
Olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
I just want you "conservatives" to stay out of women's uteruses and bedrooms. Tend to your lives and let everyone else tend to their's. I think SSS is saying much the same. It does not concern you, so stay out of it.
--no no your "uteruses" or bedrooms but the little baby you kill if and when you have an abortion.
Head Hunter

Hungary

#78717 May 6, 2013
Word on the street is SSS likes garlic balls.
Honestly

Sparta, TN

#78718 May 6, 2013
Olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
GET A CLUE. HEALTHCARE IS subsidized by insurance and mostly by medicare and those that suck the blood from our taxes are the hospitals and corporations that own them. They care not about your health, they care about profit. Your tax dollars subsidize corporate greed at the expense of patient welfare.
Not any more, Healthacre is subsidized by Obama and your taxdollars.
Honestly

Sparta, TN

#78719 May 6, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone told me you were the big mouth that worked at the 911 center in Sparta. Is that RIght!.. If so, How did you hard work turn into liberalism?
Honestly

Sparta, TN

#78720 May 6, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm my mother's choice, how about you? I hope you're having a great day, Honestly. It's always good to hear from you.
Thanks---you as well
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#78721 May 6, 2013
Olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
I think SSS has a heart and it s in the right place.
Sassy's heart is the size of a pea.
Sassy's heart is where her brain should be.

Location hidden

#78722 May 6, 2013
Honestly wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, they make more money than I do on welfare, food stamps, this handout and the next handout. Hell they don't need to work. Rem. on one TV show some time ago, a lady could get close to $80,000 with two kids. Bet they were illegitimate. so, go out and have your self some fun, the gov. will take care of you. UNTIL! you vote the wrong way. Sell your soul to the gov.
For your information...in this State, a Single Mother with 2 Kids gets a hundred and sixty something, or eighty something, a MONTH in Welfare Payments! I can't remember which it is, but Google it for this State and read it for yourself!

Every State pays differently because of the Cost of Living in that particular State and the wealth of the State, itself...and the Legislators!

Just one Person can't live off a Hundred and Eighty-plus(?) a MONTH, much less 3 People, and Kids are expensive!

One would make more than that in one week's pay, at Minimum Wage...IF...IF there were any jobs to work at! There are NO jobs in the Rural Towns, in this State...and NOBODY in the State Legislature, or the County Gov't.'s, seems to care...not in the Bunch that's controlling the State now!

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Smyrna, TN

#78723 May 6, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
And this post is not an example of YOUR condescending attitude?

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Smyrna, TN

#78724 May 6, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>There are NO jobs in the Rural Towns, in this State...and NOBODY in the State Legislature, or the County Gov't.'s, seems to care...not in the Bunch that's controlling the State now!
Yet just a few days ago you posted that a truck driver friend of yours saw help wanted signs everywhere. Make up your mind.

Location hidden

#78725 May 6, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Well, I have known that loon for about two years. I even tried to help her, along with about a dozen other posters on this forum, when she was posting about a "stalker." She has mental issues or some really bad drugs. I gave up on her about a year ago and have watched her deteriorate at times into a jabbering loon.
I'll always be a "Jabbering Loon" to Far-Right Conservative Propaganda Peddlers, like you!
If I wasn't telling the truth, you and People like you, wouldn't be trying so hard to shut me up, by claiming that I'm a "jabbering Loon". So, just knock yourself out, Vet, the Posters can judge for themselves who is really the "jabbering Loon", as well as who's telling the truth and who isn't.
BTW, it's ironic, that you haven't spoken to me in months, but you surely got your courage up, when you had your 'lol Far Right Conservative Posse to back you up! You Big Brave Man, you! <s>
I may be a lower species of Human, in that I'm a Female, in your eyes...but I've got nerve enough to say what I think whether anybody backs me up or not...don't you wish you had as much nerve, you Big Brave Man, you?...SMH and rolling my eyes...!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll U ginna doenate ur body parts to science? 5 min Gville Grad 5
Poll R u a brokin down somebody cant find work? 7 min wow 1
Poll Will our beloved WW come back? 9 min wow 1
docters and nurses behaving very badly 13 min Gville Grad 11
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 17 min wow 7,803
Hair by Brittany bacon!! 46 min Curious 5
Tired of real estate rentals 2 hr FriendofDog 2
cook out burgers 5 hr Agreed 23
More from around the web

Greeneville People Search