Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in 2010?

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

Comments (Page 3,530)

Showing posts 70,581 - 70,600 of138,468
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Vet wrote:
<quoted text>You wouldn't be here if your daddy had stayed out of your mother's uterus.
And most of us wouldn't be here, either, if our Dad's hadn't taken on their responsibilites as a Father! How many Men and Boys will do that nowadays whether they are married to the Mothers or not, without the Courts making them? Alot fewer than there were when we were growing up...and you, and everybody else, knows that's the truth!
Pete

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU HAVE NEVER READ WHERE I CALLED CONSERVATIVE MALES PEDOPHILES, so don't even try that Lie. If you think I have, I challenge you to POST IT!
As for the rest of your post, I couldn't care less about your "credentials" as a Father...that's your Wife's problem , not mine. But, I do have to wonder why you personalized everything I said, and some that I didn't, if none of it applies to you!
YOU made it personal. I was actually starting to enjoy our discussions until this vile attempt label conservatives as moral demons. You are either hanging around the wrong people, drinking, or simply throwing as much mud as you can on the opposing party regardless of whether it makes sense or not.

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

SSS wrote:
<quoted text>
NO! Women are not helpless! In fact, they are stronger than most of the Men they are married to because they have to be!
Most Men like you are strong in spurts, but Women have to be strong 24/7/365, or everything falls apart! You know it and so do the Women.
You men couldn't, and can't handle what a woman has to do on a daily basis! you go to work and you play when you come home and that's where your think your responsibility ends!
Try doing that as a Single Parent...you can't! So, you would be hiring somebody to do your Parenting Duties for you, so you can play. Very few Single Women can't afford to do that, so they have to do it ALL! You Men couldn't handle even 1/4 of it all, yet you want to force Women to, against her better judgement! I DON'T THINK SO, JACK!
This comes from a woman who divorced her husband solely because his job transferred him to Indiana and she did not want to leave Maryland. Since then she has stated that he was the best man and it was a big mistake. Still she gets on here and cries about raising her kids alone and runs men down when her own stupid choices put her in that predicament. Her kids hate her. They live about 100 miles away and she spends every holiday here posting because they have nothing to do with her. They have no kids because of the sterling example she set as a wife and mother. Now she claims that predicament people who adopt are pedophiles. Linda has serious mental issues and her own children realize this.
Olivia

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Trust me, I don't want to get into a fight over abortion nor do I want to condemn someone for having opinions. But goodness, when someone says that I treat women as slaves simply due to my political affiliation, well I will have to admit, that gets me mad. Especially coming from someone who doesn't even know me. I consider that a personal attack. I try to be respectful on here, but when someone makes things personal, I am forced to fight back. In my opinion, you have made some pretty far fetched statements on here. However, I do respect your right to do this. At least you stand up for what you believe. But please realize that there is no wrong opinion. Everybody has one and most people's are different. There is no need to get ugly about not agreeing with someone's opinion. You and I live in the same state, we are citizens of the same country, and therefore, we have a lot more in common than not. If you would at least try to focus on the commonalities rather than the differences, time spent conversing on here would be a lot more enjoyable. Sassy is usually not like this. Maybe she had too much of the cooking sherry tonight. Regardless, her statements hurt.
Pete, I do not disrespect you. I think that part of the reason we disagree is that you share opinions with folks who are not as honest or respectful as you. SSS is a good person. I am sure that you deserve the benefit of the doubt as well.
Pete

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Vet wrote:
<quoted text>I know them all, Pete. I was able to live at home and when my car wasn't running, I could walk to Vandy. I miss that place and still keep in touch with some of my engineering buddies. I worked in the religion library and the Mechanical Engineering Dept.
It certainly was a great place to go to school. I very much enjoyed it there. Many nights were spent making forays to the Peabody School and the nursing school if you know what I mean :)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
This post deserves a standing ovation.
Well then , just stand you 'lil ole Self up and give him/her the clap!
Pete

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
Pete, I do not disrespect you. I think that part of the reason we disagree is that you share opinions with folks who are not as honest or respectful as you. SSS is a good person. I am sure that you deserve the benefit of the doubt as well.
Ok Olivia, let's call a truce and move on. I will just refrain from conversing with SSS. I sincerely think that you would actually like SOME conservative republicans if you were to meet them. We actually don't try to pick you pocket, try to sell you something or engage you in a business venture, unless we have had too much to drink :)
Hey

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

WHAT? Sassy is usually not like this?
At least you weren't accused of killing people in the streets and having a tiny pee pee that would probably not be capable of getting and ant pregnent and God forbid if your sources do not pass inspection with the Topix Queen as mine have not.
I myself have been waiting for when the SHTF in your neck of the woods.
It wasn't if it was wnen.
BC Resident

Camden, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
This comes from a woman who divorced her husband solely because his job transferred him to Indiana and she did not want to leave Maryland. Since then she has stated that he was the best man and it was a big mistake. Still she gets on here and cries about raising her kids alone and runs men down when her own stupid choices put her in that predicament. Her kids hate her. They live about 100 miles away and she spends every holiday here posting because they have nothing to do with her. They have no kids because of the sterling example she set as a wife and mother. Now she claims that predicament people who adopt are pedophiles. Linda has serious mental issues and her own children realize this.
You got all of that right but you left out that she is screaming for men to keep it in their pants but she has done everything she could to the point of almost beggging to get a man on here and other forums to bed her down. Talk about a hypocrit she surely is one.
Olivia

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok Olivia, let's call a truce and move on. I will just refrain from conversing with SSS. I sincerely think that you would actually like SOME conservative republicans if you were to meet them. We actually don't try to pick you pocket, try to sell you something or engage you in a business venture, unless we have had too much to drink :)
OK, truce accepted. I know Republicans and love them. I just am afraid of the folks that bankroll their candidates, afraid of their motives, and many others are as well.
Pete

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Vet wrote:
<quoted text>We aren't homosexuals, Pete is married and so am I, to women. We are alumnus of the same university.
I remember the first football game I attended. It was against Florida. Vanderbilt got beat 62-0. There were some football players in our fraternity who showed up at the meeting the next day all bandaged up. I told myself this was going to be a long 4 years sitting in that stadium. Then what do you know, the last game I attended was against UT and Vandy won. The goalposts were torn down and after the game, I found one half of the goalpost sticking out of my window. The Dean actually tried to make me pay for it. I had to convince him it wasn't me sticking a goalpost out of my own window.
Pete

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Hey wrote:
At least you weren't accused of killing people in the streets and having a tiny pee pee that would probably not be capable of getting and ant pregnent and God forbid if your sources do not pass inspection with the Topix Queen as mine have not.
I was simply trying to give her the benefit of the doubt. I realize it was probably in vain, but most of the time, she is not that vile.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Hey wrote:
Hi there hey, You're just about right here, and we've all been there to be sure! But, I'll have to give Pete an (A) in ambassadorship! It's good to hear from you tonight, as always!
Pete

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Vet wrote:
<quoted text>I certainly do but I had to keep my visits to the nursing school at a minimum.Too much time studying.
Yeah, school there was very hard. It was certainly a wake up call for me. However, weekends I considered fair game :)
Pete

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, truce accepted. I know Republicans and love them. I just am afraid of the folks that bankroll their candidates, afraid of their motives, and many others are as well.
Well Olivia, there is only one thing you can do that actually works - vote!

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
I am in no way disrespectful of your opinions. I regret that my statements were taken as inferring that all conservatives treat women as slaves. I am just saying that women will always choose, no matter the cost. They should not be criminalized for that. It is an instinctual force innate to women that if circumstances are not conducive to caring for and raising a child then termination instincts will take over. It is universal.
You mean like the 9 women busted a few years ago in a Chicago apartment doing drugs while their kids were in another apartment crawling on the floor in dog feces?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU made it personal. I was actually starting to enjoy our discussions until this vile attempt label conservatives as moral demons. You are either hanging around the wrong people, drinking, or simply throwing as much mud as you can on the opposing party regardless of whether it makes sense or not.
Why don't you get out of your little Insulated world and read an Article , or even some of the People on these East TN. Forums , or any other Forum, for that matter...read your local Newspaper's Court Charges, etc., it's all around you, Men and Boys fathering childrn and trying their best to get out of any responsibility for for doing so.
As far as the Conservatives being "Moral Demons"...who is it that's always wanting to cut every Program to help Single Mothers and at the same time, force Women and Girls to give birth to those Fetuses? But once, the Fetuses become Babies, both the Mother and the Baby are on their own, as far as the Conservatives are concerned ...because they would put a halt to every Single program to help them survive, if the Conservatives had their way...even the Earned Income Credit and Childcare Deduction on the Working Mothers' Taxes!
It's hypocritical TALK and TALK is ALL it is! Because the Conservatives' Actions and what they advocate speaks a lot louder than their Meaningless Words!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

BC Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
You got all of that right but you left out that she is screaming for men to keep it in their pants but she has done everything she could to the point of almost beggging to get a man on here and other forums to bed her down. Talk about a hypocrit she surely is one.
Hi there BC, It's been a while since I've heard from you! Glad to know you're still out there. Hope you're really doing well and enjoying a beautiful spring..when it's not raining! Drop in to say Hello once in a while, ok? Later!
Olivia

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you get out of your little Insulated world and read an Article , or even some of the People on these East TN. Forums , or any other Forum, for that matter...read your local Newspaper's Court Charges, etc., it's all around you, Men and Boys fathering childrn and trying their best to get out of any responsibility for for doing so.
As far as the Conservatives being "Moral Demons"...who is it that's always wanting to cut every Program to help Single Mothers and at the same time, force Women and Girls to give birth to those Fetuses? But once, the Fetuses become Babies, both the Mother and the Baby are on their own, as far as the Conservatives are concerned ...because they would put a halt to every Single program to help them survive, if the Conservatives had their way...even the Earned Income Credit and Childcare Deduction on the Working Mothers' Taxes!
It's hypocritical TALK and TALK is ALL it is! Because the Conservatives' Actions and what they advocate speaks a lot louder than their Meaningless Words!
I totally agree. The sequester hurt people who rely on meals on wheels, preschool, kindergarden and all that was acceptable to the GOP until it affected their ability to get home on time and they repealed the part of the sequester that affected air traffic controllers and resulted in airport delays. How hipocritical. SHAME ON THE GOP. Hunger and education...Those are acceptable sacrifices, but not an hour and half wait at the airport for legislators. Where are our priorities?
L

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Does this mean can't?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 70,581 - 70,600 of138,468
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

134 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
1 Blessing From God 10 min blood 7
Who has to b payed in ur church? 14 min resident 1
Greeneville Post Office 26 min Really 6
School Board Budget $46.8M! Will results reflec... 35 min Looked 307
Have u ben noculated against? 38 min Shemp Sharpe 0
suicide on viking mountain 39 min mandowie 6
obammy screws the poor man again 41 min Deadbeat Democrats 1
My favorite Greeneville Topix poster is 3 hr Trim BUSH 811
•••