Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok Olivia, let's call a truce and move on. I will just refrain from conversing with SSS. I sincerely think that you would actually like SOME conservative republicans if you were to meet them. We actually don't try to pick you pocket, try to sell you something or engage you in a business venture, unless we have had too much to drink :)
OK, truce accepted. I know Republicans and love them. I just am afraid of the folks that bankroll their candidates, afraid of their motives, and many others are as well.
Pete

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Vet wrote:
<quoted text>We aren't homosexuals, Pete is married and so am I, to women. We are alumnus of the same university.
I remember the first football game I attended. It was against Florida. Vanderbilt got beat 62-0. There were some football players in our fraternity who showed up at the meeting the next day all bandaged up. I told myself this was going to be a long 4 years sitting in that stadium. Then what do you know, the last game I attended was against UT and Vandy won. The goalposts were torn down and after the game, I found one half of the goalpost sticking out of my window. The Dean actually tried to make me pay for it. I had to convince him it wasn't me sticking a goalpost out of my own window.
Pete

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Hey wrote:
WHAT? Sassy is usually not like this?
At least you weren't accused of killing people in the streets and having a tiny pee pee that would probably not be capable of getting and ant pregnent and God forbid if your sources do not pass inspection with the Topix Queen as mine have not.
I myself have been waiting for when the SHTF in your neck of the woods.
It wasn't if it was wnen.
I was simply trying to give her the benefit of the doubt. I realize it was probably in vain, but most of the time, she is not that vile.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Hey wrote:
WHAT? Sassy is usually not like this?
At least you weren't accused of killing people in the streets and having a tiny pee pee that would probably not be capable of getting and ant pregnent and God forbid if your sources do not pass inspection with the Topix Queen as mine have not.
I myself have been waiting for when the SHTF in your neck of the woods.
It wasn't if it was wnen.
Hi there hey, You're just about right here, and we've all been there to be sure! But, I'll have to give Pete an (A) in ambassadorship! It's good to hear from you tonight, as always!
Pete

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Vet wrote:
<quoted text>I certainly do but I had to keep my visits to the nursing school at a minimum.Too much time studying.
Yeah, school there was very hard. It was certainly a wake up call for me. However, weekends I considered fair game :)
Pete

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, truce accepted. I know Republicans and love them. I just am afraid of the folks that bankroll their candidates, afraid of their motives, and many others are as well.
Well Olivia, there is only one thing you can do that actually works - vote!

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Smyrna, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
I am in no way disrespectful of your opinions. I regret that my statements were taken as inferring that all conservatives treat women as slaves. I am just saying that women will always choose, no matter the cost. They should not be criminalized for that. It is an instinctual force innate to women that if circumstances are not conducive to caring for and raising a child then termination instincts will take over. It is universal.
You mean like the 9 women busted a few years ago in a Chicago apartment doing drugs while their kids were in another apartment crawling on the floor in dog feces?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU made it personal. I was actually starting to enjoy our discussions until this vile attempt label conservatives as moral demons. You are either hanging around the wrong people, drinking, or simply throwing as much mud as you can on the opposing party regardless of whether it makes sense or not.
Why don't you get out of your little Insulated world and read an Article , or even some of the People on these East TN. Forums , or any other Forum, for that matter...read your local Newspaper's Court Charges, etc., it's all around you, Men and Boys fathering childrn and trying their best to get out of any responsibility for for doing so.
As far as the Conservatives being "Moral Demons"...who is it that's always wanting to cut every Program to help Single Mothers and at the same time, force Women and Girls to give birth to those Fetuses? But once, the Fetuses become Babies, both the Mother and the Baby are on their own, as far as the Conservatives are concerned ...because they would put a halt to every Single program to help them survive, if the Conservatives had their way...even the Earned Income Credit and Childcare Deduction on the Working Mothers' Taxes!
It's hypocritical TALK and TALK is ALL it is! Because the Conservatives' Actions and what they advocate speaks a lot louder than their Meaningless Words!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

BC Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
You got all of that right but you left out that she is screaming for men to keep it in their pants but she has done everything she could to the point of almost beggging to get a man on here and other forums to bed her down. Talk about a hypocrit she surely is one.
Hi there BC, It's been a while since I've heard from you! Glad to know you're still out there. Hope you're really doing well and enjoying a beautiful spring..when it's not raining! Drop in to say Hello once in a while, ok? Later!
Olivia

Manchester, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you get out of your little Insulated world and read an Article , or even some of the People on these East TN. Forums , or any other Forum, for that matter...read your local Newspaper's Court Charges, etc., it's all around you, Men and Boys fathering childrn and trying their best to get out of any responsibility for for doing so.
As far as the Conservatives being "Moral Demons"...who is it that's always wanting to cut every Program to help Single Mothers and at the same time, force Women and Girls to give birth to those Fetuses? But once, the Fetuses become Babies, both the Mother and the Baby are on their own, as far as the Conservatives are concerned ...because they would put a halt to every Single program to help them survive, if the Conservatives had their way...even the Earned Income Credit and Childcare Deduction on the Working Mothers' Taxes!
It's hypocritical TALK and TALK is ALL it is! Because the Conservatives' Actions and what they advocate speaks a lot louder than their Meaningless Words!
I totally agree. The sequester hurt people who rely on meals on wheels, preschool, kindergarden and all that was acceptable to the GOP until it affected their ability to get home on time and they repealed the part of the sequester that affected air traffic controllers and resulted in airport delays. How hipocritical. SHAME ON THE GOP. Hunger and education...Those are acceptable sacrifices, but not an hour and half wait at the airport for legislators. Where are our priorities?
L

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Does this mean can't?

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Smyrna, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
I was simply trying to give her the benefit of the doubt. I realize it was probably in vain, but most of the time, she is not that vile.
She is and has been every since coming to topic more than 2 years ago.
Pete

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, this conservative demon does none of the things you mention. And I never see any father trying to get out of their moral responsibility of raising their children. I guess its the company you keep that determines what you see. Also, there is not one conservative advocating getting rid of the childcare deduction or earned income credit. You are incorrect with this statement.

I take it you haven't had very good experiences with men. Before making blanket statements accusing all men as being bad, you might want to look at yourself a bit. Maybe you had a role in your bad relationships as well. Regardless, I am one conservative male who is the antithesis of everything you are saying. I don't need to read any articles, blogs or other propaganda to confirm that what I am doing is right. I simply know it is for me and my family.

And with that, unfortunately, our discussions will now come to a halt. I hope one do you will truly find some happiness in your life because your ability to spread misery is depressing to watch. And that is kind of sad, because sometimes you do have the ability to enlighten people on a subject or topic. But then the evil demon comes out and negates all the goodness. I think your problem is that you simply don't respect other people unless they fall in line with your way of thinking. That method is going to produce many enemies. If that's what you want, fine. But it leads to a miserable life.
Honestly

Sparta, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

tired of ignorance wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a 40 year old daughter with Masters Degree but unfortunately someone tried to kill her and is now the victim of serious head injury.She worked 20 years and paid in SS .now draws a check so your saying they will cut her check?
nO no no...
fOR the ones that are already on it no change. For the ones older than 55-57 no change but the others there will be changes.
Honestly

Sparta, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
It is very tough , we have no relatives to help.We just take what the gov wants to give us, and do without.I worked 16 hr shifts on call as a nurse for 30 years to raise my children alone No alimonyNo child supportThen I tried retire but my daughter was inured and I have to work.I am a victim of spinabifida ,polio And Ehler DanlosAlso have pancreatitis Now if you don't find this hard for a 68 yr old to do without a little complaining Now look at the stuff you are complaint about again! I would like to ask the gov who is going to take care of my daughter when I'm gone??
THis is where you and I differ. It should not be up to the gov to care for your daughter. What about all those bleeding heart liberals. Where are they at when you need them. But like JOE(VP) they give very little to charities, helping the homeless and such but complain when a conservative does.
Olivia

Manchester, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
She is and has been every since coming to topic more than 2 years ago.
You are sooo wrong, SSS did a very brave thing. She speaks truth to the face of folks who would rain hell down on anyone who they suspected of knowing much less speaking the truth.
Honestly

Sparta, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Show me one problem you have solved for the people by all of this debating
hopefully your fear of yours and your daughters SS being cut.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Evening, OW. Que pasa?
Hello Companero, I've enjoyed a recounting of your school days with pete. Oh, the memories are good amigo? How's your day, my friend?
Pete

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
You are sooo wrong, SSS did a very brave thing. She speaks truth to the face of folks who would rain hell down on anyone who they suspected of knowing much less speaking the truth.
Olivia, being brave is not sitting behind a computer posting personal insults to those who disagree with her. If she were actually speaking the truth, the insults wouldn't be needed.

I realize we have a truce going so I will shut up now :)
Olivia

Manchester, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Vet wrote:
<quoted text>May I put it more succinctly? She is a loon.
Easy to call anyone you do not understand or disagree with a Loon.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WEIGHT STATION cops SEARCH WARRANTS unnecessar... 4 min Stinky Drivers 7
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 8 min Steve 3,625
ISIS would love another BUSH in office 11 min FamiLyOf Bush 3
Hannah Riddle 24 min Just WOW 2
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 31 min WTH 9,314
BURGER KING needs to pay Canadian minium wage 1... 34 min Burger Queens 13
DEMOCRATS offer at least 10.10 wage 53 min More ISbetter 6
south greene football 1 hr Pretend 2 B Normal 22
twested scissors 3 hr From Jenny xoxo 8
Davis Street 4 hr CampCreeper 12
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••