Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
I respect your beliefs. I only wish you would respect other people's decisions. We cannot dictate parental responsibility and even if we could it would not prevent unwanted pregnancies. It boils down to individual rights. You small government people should take a dose of your own medicine and keep government out of our bedrooms.
AMEN! Truer words were never spoken!
Hey

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

When (if you are a believer) we all will meet again in heaven will all the aborted children be there to ask us why they were not accepted and allowed to exit?
Pete

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

SSS wrote:
Ok, why don't you Men all have a vasectomy, if you won't keep your Penis on your pants.
you just want to do whatever you want to do and take no responsiblity for doing it, but at the same time, force a Woman to take all the responsibility , whether she wants to, or can, while you all go out and try to see how many more Women you can impregnate and force them to do the same thing!
Women, when you understand that a Man trying to force you to have a child against your better judgement and wishes, is nothing more than a way to try and control you, and your Life...then, you will truly understand what's behind Men opining on Abortion.
How many of you Women try to tell a Man what he should do about his Prostate...or whether or not to have a vasectomy???
So, why are they trying to tell you what to do concerning abortions? IT"S A WAY FOR THEM TO CONTROL YOU, pure and simple!
The Conservative Men get off on controlling Women, for some psychotic reason, known only to them! All I know about that is that they make me sick to my stomach and they'd play He*l trying to control me! And if you women have any sese, you won't let them control you, wither because the next step past controlling you, is making you their Punching Bag everytime something doesn't go their way!
We Women are way past those days, legally, and we fought hard to get those get those Laws, and I'll be damn if I aim to go back to those days!
And that's exactly what the Conservative Men are trying to take Women back to...Women's Slave Days!
Sassy, I have gone out of my way to be as courteous as I possibly can be and respectful as I can be to you, especially when stating an opinion I disagree with. However, this post is about the most disrespectful post that I have read on here. It is taking me every ounce of restraint I have to hold back what I would really like to say in reply to this. However, I will continue to be respectful towards you in light of the vial things you have said. I am a conservative male, so based on your post, I am to believe I automatically treat women as sex slaves? I have also seen where you have called conservative males pedophiles. This is very offensive and uncalled for.

I have been married for 23 years and have four daughters. These circumstances have allowed me to place the following on my resume:

Numerous tea parties
Numerous easter egg hunts
Countless ballet practices and recitals
Numerous trick or treating trips
Countless hours at horseback riding lessons and shows
Countless hours spent watching cheerleading practice
Numerous piano recitals and practices
Numerous hours playing hide and seek
My all time worst - numerous hours playing restaurant
Ice skating lessons, tennis lessons, gymnastics lessons, swimming lessons, etc.
Countless trips to Sunday school lessons
Untold amounts of trips to visit Santa and playing Santa
Numerous times of replacing teeth that have fallen out with money

These circumstances also involved these not so fun activities -

Numerous parent-teacher conferences
Numerous talks about boys
Four talks about the facts of life
Countless time-outs, and yes, spankings
Countless groundings
Driving lessons
Bike riding lessons
Four talks about the effects of drugs and alcohol

The result of this was four very responsible and morally conscious girls who I am very proud of along with a very supporting wife who is the backbone of our family.

For you to use a radical political ideology to attack someone like me as treating women as sex slaves is highly offensive and morally wrong. Raising a family has nothing to do with any political party or philosophy. For you to treat it as such is a huge weakness on your part.

I am very afraid for this country that more radical thoughts like this are going to start creeping into how we run our government. When and if this happens, we are all in a lot of trouble. I honestly hope that what you wrote is not what you intended to say.
Pete

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Vet wrote:
<quoted text> I may have asked this before but I haven't been on this forum for about a year until recently and have forgotten. Do you live near Hillsborough Village, 21st Ave. South area? I lived on 16th and 17th Ave. South near Belmont College while in high school and college.
Hey Vet. I used to go to school near where you lived. Do you remember the Steak & Egg Kitchen on West End? Or how about the Sub Station right across the street? I lived right behind the Steak & Egg Kitchen while attending college and spent numerous hours at Belmont and the surrounding area. Do you remember the name of that park on West End? It had a Greek name. I really miss that area.
Olivia

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Sassy, I have gone out of my way to be as courteous as I possibly can be and respectful as I can be to you, especially when stating an opinion I disagree with. However, this post is about the most disrespectful post that I have read on here. It is taking me every ounce of restraint I have to hold back what I would really like to say in reply to this. However, I will continue to be respectful towards you in light of the vial things you have said. I am a conservative male, so based on your post, I am to believe I automatically treat women as sex slaves? I have also seen where you have called conservative males pedophiles. This is very offensive and uncalled for.
I have been married for 23 years and have four daughters. These circumstances have allowed me to place the following on my resume:
Numerous tea parties
Countless groundings
Driving lessons
Bike riding lessons
The result of this was four very responsible and morally conscious girls who I am very proud of along with a very supporting wife who is the backbone of our family.
For you to use a radical political ideology to attack someone like me as treating women as sex slaves is highly offensive and morally wrong. Raising a family has nothing to do with any political party or philosophy. For you to treat it as such is a huge weakness on your part.
I am very afraid for this country that more radical thoughts like this are going to start creeping into how we run our government. When and if this happens, we are all in a lot of trouble. I honestly hope that what you wrote is not what you intended to say.
I just want you "conservatives" to stay out of women's uteruses and bedrooms. Tend to your lives and let everyone else tend to their's. I think SSS is saying much the same. It does not concern you, so stay out of it.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Hey wrote:
When (if you are a believer) we all will meet again in heaven will all the aborted children be there to ask us why they were not accepted and allowed to exit?
What an idiotic question! Maybe you should picket the Public Sewer System for the remains of the spontaneous Miscarriages that got flushed down the toilet...that makes as much sense as your statement!
Pete

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
I just want you "conservatives" to stay out of women's uteruses and bedrooms. Tend to your lives and let everyone else tend to their's. I think SSS is saying much the same. It does not concern you, so stay out of it.
Let's see, I'm a conservative male, so therefore I am accused for treating women as slaves. Do you not see the idiocy in this? You are a poison in our society who is trying to spread. Our society is much greater than you are, so your attempts are in vain. You seem to be a miserable person, so to feel better, you try to make people as miserable as you. That never works. Regarding your uterus and bedroom, I think your safe.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Numerous tea parties
Countless groundings
Driving lessons
Bike riding lessons
YOU HAVE NEVER READ WHERE I CALLED CONSERVATIVE MALES PEDOPHILES, so don't even try that Lie. If you think I have, I challenge you to POST IT!
As for the rest of your post, I couldn't care less about your "credentials" as a Father...that's your Wife's problem , not mine. But, I do have to wonder why you personalized everything I said, and some that I didn't, if none of it applies to you!
Olivia

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see, I'm a conservative male, so therefore I am accused for treating women as slaves. Do you not see the idiocy in this? You are a poison in our society who is trying to spread. Our society is much greater than you are, so your attempts are in vain. You seem to be a miserable person, so to feel better, you try to make people as miserable as you. That never works. Regarding your uterus and bedroom, I think your safe.
I am in no way disrespectful of your opinions. I regret that my statements were taken as inferring that all conservatives treat women as slaves. I am just saying that women will always choose, no matter the cost. They should not be criminalized for that. It is an instinctual force innate to women that if circumstances are not conducive to caring for and raising a child then termination instincts will take over. It is universal.

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

SSS wrote:
<quoted text>
How would you know? You don't even have a home to go to and you would seldom be there, if you did!
And just what does this have to do with adoption. Besides I have a home. At least my kid and step kids all love having me around. Too bad you can't say the same.
Pete

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Vet wrote:
<quoted text>It's the Parthenon, Pete and I know exactly where you are speaking. I went to West High which is no longer a school and Vanderbilt. Where did you go to college?
I went to school at Vanderbilt. There are four big towers right beside the Steak & Egg kitchen called Carmichael Towers. I lived in Carmichael III for two years. There is or was a stone house almost directly behind the Steak and Egg kitchen right across the parking lot from the stadium. That was the SAE Fraternity House. I lived there for 2 years as well. There was a little bar in that area called Waxies that we frequented a lot. I loved that area.

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

PROLIFE WOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
You are SO full of it SSS. You are nothing but a pathetic, sad, hopeless, bitter, angry woman (?) and I use the term lightly. No self-respecting WOMAN would support the slaughter of innocent babies and then DARE to call herself a Mother.... You are an insult to the entire female race...
This post deserves a standing ovation.
Hey

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
What an idiotic question! Maybe you should picket the Public Sewer System for the remains of the spontaneous Miscarriages that got flushed down the toilet...that makes as much sense as your statement!
Why is this not a legitimate question?
Do you believe in heaven? Why wouldn'they be there also?
Would God not let the children in? That would be up to God not you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely! And when they don't, they are far over-stepping their boundaries. It's none of anybody's business what a women does with her body, except hers...and THAT'S JUST THE WAY IT IS and if you anybody tries to change that, they will have alot of Women's blood on their hands from back alley abortions!
Some of the Men wouldn't care about that, no more than they care about the Fetuses once they are born and are Babies! They love the Fetuses, but couldn't care less about the Babies, if they have to put out one penny to feed them!
They don't even want to pay for the care of the Mother that's supporting the Fetus, they just want to give Lip-service to how much they "worship" the Fetus, as long as it doesn't cost them anything in Taxes!
Those kind of Two-faced, Phony People disgust me to the depths of my Soul! They talk a good game, but that's all it is...TALK...to make them look good to the Like-minded People they associate with! NONE of them really believe any of it, if it's going to take a penny put of their pocket! They've proven that, right on this Forum!
Talk's cheap...if you mean it, PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS!
Olivia

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Vet wrote:
<quoted text>It's the Parthenon, Pete and I know exactly where you are speaking. I went to West High which is no longer a school and Vanderbilt. Where did you go to college?
Pete and VET you two need to get married.
Pete

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
I am in no way disrespectful of your opinions. I regret that my statements were taken as inferring that all conservatives treat women as slaves. I am just saying that women will always choose, no matter the cost. They should not be criminalized for that. It is an instinctual force innate to women that if circumstances are not conducive to caring for and raising a child then termination instincts will take over. It is universal.
Trust me, I don't want to get into a fight over abortion nor do I want to condemn someone for having opinions. But goodness, when someone says that I treat women as slaves simply due to my political affiliation, well I will have to admit, that gets me mad. Especially coming from someone who doesn't even know me. I consider that a personal attack. I try to be respectful on here, but when someone makes things personal, I am forced to fight back. In my opinion, you have made some pretty far fetched statements on here. However, I do respect your right to do this. At least you stand up for what you believe. But please realize that there is no wrong opinion. Everybody has one and most people's are different. There is no need to get ugly about not agreeing with someone's opinion. You and I live in the same state, we are citizens of the same country, and therefore, we have a lot more in common than not. If you would at least try to focus on the commonalities rather than the differences, time spent conversing on here would be a lot more enjoyable. Sassy is usually not like this. Maybe she had too much of the cooking sherry tonight. Regardless, her statements hurt.
Pete

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
Pete and VET you two need to get married.
haha, I am married Olivia - to a female. I sort of like it that way. No offense Vet :)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Vet wrote:
<quoted text>You wouldn't be here if your daddy had stayed out of your mother's uterus.
And most of us wouldn't be here, either, if our Dad's hadn't taken on their responsibilites as a Father! How many Men and Boys will do that nowadays whether they are married to the Mothers or not, without the Courts making them? Alot fewer than there were when we were growing up...and you, and everybody else, knows that's the truth!
Pete

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU HAVE NEVER READ WHERE I CALLED CONSERVATIVE MALES PEDOPHILES, so don't even try that Lie. If you think I have, I challenge you to POST IT!
As for the rest of your post, I couldn't care less about your "credentials" as a Father...that's your Wife's problem , not mine. But, I do have to wonder why you personalized everything I said, and some that I didn't, if none of it applies to you!
YOU made it personal. I was actually starting to enjoy our discussions until this vile attempt label conservatives as moral demons. You are either hanging around the wrong people, drinking, or simply throwing as much mud as you can on the opposing party regardless of whether it makes sense or not.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

108 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BURNS jail tax increase 3 min Work house stench 1
FBI attention over BROYLES arrogance 10 min National EXPOSURE effect 1
Eddie Overholt, Elderly Veteran, Arrested For A... 12 min Truth 23
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 12 min Jennifer Renee 3,367
Fall out from meeting... 12 min Greeneville 9
Lost respect for GPD 13 min Greeneville 15
Congratulations Broyles you are making nationwi... 14 min Hawkman 28
Mayor loses his cool in meeting lol 14 hr Sunshine 124
76 Year Old Veteran Arrested for Asking Public ... 16 hr South Greene Resident 179
•••
•••
•••
Greeneville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••