Scarlett Pimple

Jamestown, TN

#78623 May 6, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Well you can believe Cheney was a great VP, I think he should have to be held responsible for outing a CIA Operative and blowing a CIA Operation.
Wow. Sounds like youíre very interested in executive mis-conduct and/or negligence.

If thatís the case, then you should LOVE the Benghazi debacle. Seriously, we have executive incompetence, cover-up, conspiracy, perjury, lies, deceit, and to top it all off, we have dead people.

Makes Valery Plame being outed by Deputy Secretary of State Richard L. Armitage look like pikers.

But you wouldn't know about Benghazi because the media you watch and read have covered it about as much as the Kermit Gosnell baby murder case.
fatnlong

Chattanooga, TN

#78624 May 6, 2013
The name is nothing more than a joke to get a rise out of all of you! Geez, you think everything has some underlying meaning?
PROLIFE WOMAN

Pikeville, TN

#78625 May 6, 2013
Olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
You know that if you disagree, that is OK, perhaps you have never been in a hopeless situation and forced to make difficult decisions. That is OK, but do not make criminals of those who choose. Women will always make those choices, if it is criminalized, the result is that their lives will be sacrificed as well. Nothing will stop abortion, only stop safe procedures and result in loss of women's lives. Follow your beliefs, but do not dictate everyone else's lives. Have some respect for those with differing opinions.
I have far more respect for different opinions than anyone who would slaughter a child. IT'S CALLED RESPONSIBILITY... you don't want a child... close your legs girls...and FRANKLY, there is NO such thing as a SAFE ABORTION... someone DIES every time... maybe you should have a little respect for THAT person instead of the IRRESPONSIBLE one...
SSS

Paris, TN

#78626 May 6, 2013
Tired wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so right in what a child will endure - A couple on this thread are making me wonder... Gotta watch those camp counselors and "religious" advisors. Sad really...
Yep, and those are just a few categories of Child Predators out there. They seem to be finding more and more all the time and most of them would qualify for Adoption Status because they keep it well-hidden!
Olivia

Manchester, TN

#78627 May 6, 2013
fatnlong wrote:
The name is nothing more than a joke to get a rise out of all of you! Geez, you think everything has some underlying meaning?
Well, no one has responded to your name for A very long while of reading your biased posts, but you responded quickly to an affront to your prowess. Very funny.
Olivia

Manchester, TN

#78628 May 6, 2013
PROLIFE WOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
I have far more respect for different opinions than anyone who would slaughter a child. IT'S CALLED RESPONSIBILITY... you don't want a child... close your legs girls...and FRANKLY, there is NO such thing as a SAFE ABORTION... someone DIES every time... maybe you should have a little respect for THAT person instead of the IRRESPONSIBLE one...
Oh, that works well. Young adults, children, victims of rape and incest will continue to find themselves in difficult situations. No one is perfect, people make mistakes and terminations will continue, the question is if we want safe procedures or unsafe. A new class of criminals or not.
fatnlong

Chattanooga, TN

#78629 May 6, 2013
I really don't care. I only came on here to see some of the more screwed up people in our society speak their minds. Well I've seen more than I needed to. Goodbye, you guys and gals just keep arguing (because you have nothing better to do), I've got a family to provide for. College for 3 isn't cheap!
Olivia

Manchester, TN

#78630 May 6, 2013
fatnlong wrote:
I really don't care. I only came on here to see some of the more screwed up people in our society speak their minds. Well I've seen more than I needed to. Goodbye, you guys and gals just keep arguing (because you have nothing better to do), I've got a family to provide for. College for 3 isn't cheap!
I bid you a fond adue.
PROLIFE WOMAN

Pikeville, TN

#78631 May 6, 2013
Olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, that works well. Young adults, children, victims of rape and incest will continue to find themselves in difficult situations. No one is perfect, people make mistakes and terminations will continue, the question is if we want safe procedures or unsafe. A new class of criminals or not.
You site children, victims of rape and incest... that make up less than 1% of 1% of abortions... Young adults?? Where are THEIR parents?AGAIN, can we say RESPONSIBILITY??? After the millions of dollars being spent on Sex education, the ONLY results are millions of dollars made by Planned Parenthood supplying abortions. And you can NOT sanitize a child dying by calling it termination... perhaps you should look at the evidence being brought forth in the Gosnell case....

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#78632 May 6, 2013
fatnlong wrote:
Oh, I doubt it...just a name and address change, I'm betting!

Location hidden

#78633 May 6, 2013
PROLIFE WOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
You site children, victims of rape and incest... that make up less than 1% of 1% of abortions... Young adults?? Where are THEIR parents?AGAIN, can we say RESPONSIBILITY??? After the millions of dollars being spent on Sex education, the ONLY results are millions of dollars made by Planned Parenthood supplying abortions. And you can NOT sanitize a child dying by calling it termination... perhaps you should look at the evidence being brought forth in the Gosnell case....
Maybe you should make decisions for yourself and let everybody else do the same!
Notfromhere

United States

#78634 May 6, 2013
PROLIFE WOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
You are SO full of it SSS. You are nothing but a pathetic, sad, hopeless, bitter, angry woman (?) and I use the term lightly. No self-respecting WOMAN would support the slaughter of innocent babies and then DARE to call herself a Mother.... You are an insult to the entire female race...
Amen!
Olivia

Manchester, TN

#78635 May 6, 2013
PROLIFE WOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
I respect your beliefs. I only wish you would respect other people's decisions. We cannot dictate parental responsibility and even if we could it would not prevent unwanted pregnancies. It boils down to individual rights. You small government people should take a dose of your own medicine and keep government out of our bedrooms.
lala

Morristown, TN

#78636 May 6, 2013
C ya bro

Location hidden

#78637 May 6, 2013
Olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
I respect your beliefs. I only wish you would respect other people's decisions. We cannot dictate parental responsibility and even if we could it would not prevent unwanted pregnancies. It boils down to individual rights. You small government people should take a dose of your own medicine and keep government out of our bedrooms.
AMEN! Truer words were never spoken!
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#78638 May 6, 2013
When (if you are a believer) we all will meet again in heaven will all the aborted children be there to ask us why they were not accepted and allowed to exit?
Pete

Johnson City, TN

#78639 May 6, 2013
SSS wrote:
Ok, why don't you Men all have a vasectomy, if you won't keep your Penis on your pants.
you just want to do whatever you want to do and take no responsiblity for doing it, but at the same time, force a Woman to take all the responsibility , whether she wants to, or can, while you all go out and try to see how many more Women you can impregnate and force them to do the same thing!
Women, when you understand that a Man trying to force you to have a child against your better judgement and wishes, is nothing more than a way to try and control you, and your Life...then, you will truly understand what's behind Men opining on Abortion.
How many of you Women try to tell a Man what he should do about his Prostate...or whether or not to have a vasectomy???
So, why are they trying to tell you what to do concerning abortions? IT"S A WAY FOR THEM TO CONTROL YOU, pure and simple!
The Conservative Men get off on controlling Women, for some psychotic reason, known only to them! All I know about that is that they make me sick to my stomach and they'd play He*l trying to control me! And if you women have any sese, you won't let them control you, wither because the next step past controlling you, is making you their Punching Bag everytime something doesn't go their way!
We Women are way past those days, legally, and we fought hard to get those get those Laws, and I'll be damn if I aim to go back to those days!
And that's exactly what the Conservative Men are trying to take Women back to...Women's Slave Days!
Sassy, I have gone out of my way to be as courteous as I possibly can be and respectful as I can be to you, especially when stating an opinion I disagree with. However, this post is about the most disrespectful post that I have read on here. It is taking me every ounce of restraint I have to hold back what I would really like to say in reply to this. However, I will continue to be respectful towards you in light of the vial things you have said. I am a conservative male, so based on your post, I am to believe I automatically treat women as sex slaves? I have also seen where you have called conservative males pedophiles. This is very offensive and uncalled for.

I have been married for 23 years and have four daughters. These circumstances have allowed me to place the following on my resume:

Numerous tea parties
Numerous easter egg hunts
Countless ballet practices and recitals
Numerous trick or treating trips
Countless hours at horseback riding lessons and shows
Countless hours spent watching cheerleading practice
Numerous piano recitals and practices
Numerous hours playing hide and seek
My all time worst - numerous hours playing restaurant
Ice skating lessons, tennis lessons, gymnastics lessons, swimming lessons, etc.
Countless trips to Sunday school lessons
Untold amounts of trips to visit Santa and playing Santa
Numerous times of replacing teeth that have fallen out with money

These circumstances also involved these not so fun activities -

Numerous parent-teacher conferences
Numerous talks about boys
Four talks about the facts of life
Countless time-outs, and yes, spankings
Countless groundings
Driving lessons
Bike riding lessons
Four talks about the effects of drugs and alcohol

The result of this was four very responsible and morally conscious girls who I am very proud of along with a very supporting wife who is the backbone of our family.

For you to use a radical political ideology to attack someone like me as treating women as sex slaves is highly offensive and morally wrong. Raising a family has nothing to do with any political party or philosophy. For you to treat it as such is a huge weakness on your part.

I am very afraid for this country that more radical thoughts like this are going to start creeping into how we run our government. When and if this happens, we are all in a lot of trouble. I honestly hope that what you wrote is not what you intended to say.
Pete

Johnson City, TN

#78640 May 6, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text> I may have asked this before but I haven't been on this forum for about a year until recently and have forgotten. Do you live near Hillsborough Village, 21st Ave. South area? I lived on 16th and 17th Ave. South near Belmont College while in high school and college.
Hey Vet. I used to go to school near where you lived. Do you remember the Steak & Egg Kitchen on West End? Or how about the Sub Station right across the street? I lived right behind the Steak & Egg Kitchen while attending college and spent numerous hours at Belmont and the surrounding area. Do you remember the name of that park on West End? It had a Greek name. I really miss that area.
Olivia

Manchester, TN

#78641 May 6, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Sassy, I have gone out of my way to be as courteous as I possibly can be and respectful as I can be to you, especially when stating an opinion I disagree with. However, this post is about the most disrespectful post that I have read on here. It is taking me every ounce of restraint I have to hold back what I would really like to say in reply to this. However, I will continue to be respectful towards you in light of the vial things you have said. I am a conservative male, so based on your post, I am to believe I automatically treat women as sex slaves? I have also seen where you have called conservative males pedophiles. This is very offensive and uncalled for.
I have been married for 23 years and have four daughters. These circumstances have allowed me to place the following on my resume:
Numerous tea parties
Numerous easter egg hunts
Countless ballet practices and recitals
Numerous trick or treating trips
Countless hours at horseback riding lessons and shows
Countless hours spent watching cheerleading practice
Numerous piano recitals and practices
Numerous hours playing hide and seek
My all time worst - numerous hours playing restaurant
Ice skating lessons, tennis lessons, gymnastics lessons, swimming lessons, etc.
Countless trips to Sunday school lessons
Untold amounts of trips to visit Santa and playing Santa
Numerous times of replacing teeth that have fallen out with money
These circumstances also involved these not so fun activities -
Numerous parent-teacher conferences
Numerous talks about boys
Four talks about the facts of life
Countless time-outs, and yes, spankings
Countless groundings
Driving lessons
Bike riding lessons
Four talks about the effects of drugs and alcohol
The result of this was four very responsible and morally conscious girls who I am very proud of along with a very supporting wife who is the backbone of our family.
For you to use a radical political ideology to attack someone like me as treating women as sex slaves is highly offensive and morally wrong. Raising a family has nothing to do with any political party or philosophy. For you to treat it as such is a huge weakness on your part.
I am very afraid for this country that more radical thoughts like this are going to start creeping into how we run our government. When and if this happens, we are all in a lot of trouble. I honestly hope that what you wrote is not what you intended to say.
I just want you "conservatives" to stay out of women's uteruses and bedrooms. Tend to your lives and let everyone else tend to their's. I think SSS is saying much the same. It does not concern you, so stay out of it.

Location hidden

#78642 May 6, 2013
Hey wrote:
When (if you are a believer) we all will meet again in heaven will all the aborted children be there to ask us why they were not accepted and allowed to exit?
What an idiotic question! Maybe you should picket the Public Sewer System for the remains of the spontaneous Miscarriages that got flushed down the toilet...that makes as much sense as your statement!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tonya bowman is cheating again 2 hr My two cents 18
kimberly harper arrested for assault 2 hr My two cents 2
new sheriff in town made his 1st big change. 2 hr nickel 38
Democrats are delusional 3 hr Digger 1
Who Is Bringing In the Illegal Aliens 3 hr Digger 61
Bad GOP economy in Greeneville breeds crime 3 hr Digger 5
Anybody Remember the Ashway Drive-In? (Nov '10) 4 hr volfan 21
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 4 hr Jennifer Renee 4,161
south greene football 6 hr the truth 69
Greene County Commissioners Are So Embarrassing 13 hr resident 63
•••
•••
Greeneville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
•••
•••