hmmmm

Charlotte, NC

#78175 May 3, 2013
I see SSS hasnt answered my question about the snub nose she has bragged about owning.
hmmmm

Charlotte, NC

#78176 May 3, 2013
Elmer wrote:
<quoted text>Explain what?
Really? I knew you had no clue.
Honestly

Sparta, TN

#78177 May 3, 2013
hmmmm wrote:
I see SSS hasnt answered my question about the snub nose she has bragged about owning.
Do you think it is registered????????..lol
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#78178 May 3, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
But, you don't understand anything that you read and to you, everything is some evil, diabolical conspiracy against YOU! You're paranoid about EVERYTHING that you don't understand and that's just about everything there is, including Research!

You throw shit out and hope it sticks somewhere.
All someone has to do is check out the site I put up about the GMOs and they can see what you are about and who is telling the truth.
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#78179 May 3, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
But, you don't understand anything that you read and to you, everything is some evil, diabolical conspiracy against YOU! You're paranoid about EVERYTHING that you don't understand and that's just about everything there is, including Research!
Really idiot? Who is always screaming about the dangerous Tea Party?The Zombies?Me going to kill people in the streets.
You're nuts.
Honestly

Sparta, TN

#78180 May 3, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Really idiot? Who is always screaming about the dangerous Tea Party?The Zombies?Me going to kill people in the streets.
You're nuts.
I do believe she has gone off the deep end?
Elmer

Cherry Hill, NJ

#78181 May 3, 2013
Honestly wrote:
I'm BACK..........
I didn't even notice you were gone.
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#78182 May 3, 2013
Elmer wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't even notice you were gone.
Back in NJ again?If you'd stay put you might notice things.
Honestly

Sparta, TN

#78183 May 3, 2013
Elmer wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't even notice you were gone.
I get gone from time to time.. Have to lay off the stuff every now and then/

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#78184 May 3, 2013
Hey wrote:
Hey, let me explain something to you. One night this past week, it was on NBC Nightly News, about Research being done in England wherby, a Virus...yes I said, A Virus, is going to be injected into the Heart of a Heart Disease Patient that the Scientists believe will cause the Heart to begin repairing itself.

Obviously, you think a Virus is always a bad thing because all of them that you've ever heard of have been bad, but this one is not.

My Point is that you cannot read one of two Articles and think you understand all about the subject being discussed, jump to conclusions, and assume that it is a bad thing. Conspiracy Websites rely on you, and People like you, doing exactly that, especially if they have an ulterior motive for doing it and they all have some motive for putting it online, good or bad. Some Sites just out and out Lie, Others won't lie, but they will word it in such a way, to make People like you, think exactly what they want you to think, true or not.

Unless you're a trained expert in the field that you're reading about, you won't even be aware that a word, such as Virus, may have more than one meaning.
Therefore, it's important to find as many Experts with good credentials, online, as you can to explain exactly what the Articles are talking about and give their opinions as to whether it's a good thing or a bad thing, because you don't know!
If you can't find that, then the information is either false or it's no big deal because, if it's something new and important, the Genuine Experts can't wait to talk aboout it, online and everywhere they can. They're like a Kid with a new toy , filled with excitement, whether it's their Research or their Project or not, they all get excited about it, if it's a good thing...and if it's a bad thing, they can't wait to criticize it, also, because they want it well known that they were right in not supporting it, and trying to "sound the alarm" of the danger the new discovery might cause.
You just need to keep all of that in mind before you go off the deep end about something. The Science Community are well aware of what everybody else is working on, just like any other Expert field and if it's anything worthwhile, all the other Companies of the same kind will be chomping at the bit to get into the action and make some money from it, too.
I'm saying that there's very little that you can believe, on the Internet especially, unless the Source has a good reputation to uphold and you know them to be reliable from years of them proving the reliability of their information.
ALL of them will have impressive-sounding Names and Logos, but that means NOTHING! Google them and see what others have to say about their reliability, if you haven't been reading about them or their information for a long time and know them to be truthful. Some reliable Source that you know to be reliable will have an opinion about them, if you look hard enough...online....and don't believe anybody that's affiliated with them because they have a vested interest in lying for them.
Just check them out and use your common sense, impartially, and you should be able to figure out which ones are Frauds and which ones are reliable....if you really believe this stuff, like you say you do.
Honestly

Sparta, TN

#78185 May 3, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
You put them on all the time... why cannot someone else do the same.
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#78186 May 3, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, let me explain something to you. One night this past week, it was on NBC Nightly News, about Research being done in England wherby, a Virus...yes I said, A Virus, is going to be injected into the Heart of a Heart Disease Patient that the Scientists believe will cause the Heart to begin repairing itself.
Obviously, you think a Virus is always a bad thing because all of them that you've ever heard of have been bad, but this one is not.
My Point is that you cannot read one of two Articles and think you understand all about the subject being discussed, jump to conclusions, and assume that it is a bad thing. Conspiracy Websites rely on you, and People like you, doing exactly that, especially if they have an ulterior motive for doing it and they all have some motive for putting it online, good or bad. Some Sites just out and out Lie, Others won't lie, but they will word it in such a way, to make People like you, think exactly what they want you to think, true or not.
Unless you're a trained expert in the field that you're reading about, you won't even be aware that a word, such as Virus, may have more than one meaning.
Therefore, it's important to find as many Experts with good credentials, online, as you can to explain exactly what the Articles are talking about and give their opinions as to whether it's a good thing or a bad thing, because you don't know!
If you can't find that, then the information is either false or it's no big deal because, if it's something new and important, the Genuine Experts can't wait to talk aboout it, online and everywhere they can. They're like a Kid with a new toy , filled with excitement, whether it's their Research or their Project or not, they all get excited about it, if it's a good thing...and if it's a bad thing, they can't wait to criticize it, also, because they want it well known that they were right in not supporting it, and trying to "sound the alarm" of the danger the new discovery might cause.
You just need to keep all of that in mind before you go off the deep end about something. The Science Community are well aware of what everybody else is working on, just like any other Expert field and if it's anything worthwhile, all the other Companies of the same kind will be chomping at the bit to get into the action and make some money from it, too.
I'm saying that there's very little that you can believe, on the Internet especially, unless the Source has a good reputation to uphold and you know them to be reliable from years of them proving the reliability of their information.
ALL of them will have impressive-sounding Names and Logos, but that means NOTHING! Google them and see what others have to say about their reliability, if you haven't been reading about them or their information for a long time and know them to be truthful. Some reliable Source that you know to be reliable will have an opinion about them, if you look hard enough...online....and don't believe anybody that's affiliated with them because they have a vested interest in lying for them.
Just check them out and use your common sense, impartially, and you should be able to figure out which ones are Frauds and which ones are reliable....if you really believe this stuff, like you say you do.
Number one did I say virues were bad?
Here you go again about where to get information from.
Nothing to do with how GMOs are created in a friggin lab.Monsanto has the same answer.
Do you really think what your saying here can make what you've done with this just go away?
Twist it twist it and think somehow you can turn it in you favor.
At least with Fox the spin stops there with you the spin goes on and on and on.

Location hidden

#78187 May 3, 2013
"Boston Bomb Suspect Died Of Gunshots, Blunt Trama."

Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/boston-bomb-suspect-die...
Nipples

Ashburn, VA

#78188 May 3, 2013
His brother ran over his head and mashed it and killed him.
Honestly

Sparta, TN

#78189 May 3, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
"Boston Bomb Suspect Died Of Gunshots, Blunt Trama."
Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/boston-bomb-suspect-die...
SO WHAT! The liberals in Mass. can take care of that without our help. I don't really care how they killed them, just so long as they did and do.

Location hidden

#78190 May 3, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Number one did I say virues were bad?
Here you go again about where to get information from.
Nothing to do with how GMOs are created in a friggin lab.Monsanto has the same answer.
Do you really think what your saying here can make what you've done with this just go away?
Twist it twist it and think somehow you can turn it in you favor.
At least with Fox the spin stops there with you the spin goes on and on and on.
You know, I tried to talk to you in a reasonable way, but One can't reason with an unreasonable Person and, you are an unreasonable Person.
I won't make that mistake again. And Just so you know, I couldn't care less what you say, think, do , or anything about you, period! I'm done with you. Keep acting like just what you are, it's no skin off my back, no matter what you do! And don't flatter yourself by thinking any differently...that'll just be another mistake you'll make!
Nipples

United States

#78191 May 3, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, I tried to talk to you in a reasonable way, but One can't reason with an unreasonable Person and, you are an unreasonable Person.
I won't make that mistake again. And Just so you know, I couldn't care less what you say, think, do , or anything about you, period! I'm done with you. Keep acting like just what you are, it's no skin off my back, no matter what you do! And don't flatter yourself by thinking any differently...that'll just be another mistake you'll make!
you are the unreasonable Person

Location hidden

#78192 May 3, 2013
"Eric Cantor Admits That He And Paul Ryan Were The Driving Force Behind The Sequester."

Click here:
http://www.politicususa.com/eric-cantor-admit...

Location hidden

#78193 May 4, 2013
Officials: Israel Launches Airstrike Into Syria."

Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/officials-israel-launch...
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#78196 May 4, 2013
Honestly wrote:
<quoted text>
SO WHAT! The liberals in Mass. can take care of that without our help. I don't really care how they killed them, just so long as they did and do.
That is amazing, just who do you mean by Liberals?
The Funeral Director, the Police? Just how do you know if they are Liberal or Conservative?
Does it really matter if they are Conservative or Liberal?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where is the punk rock around this place? 15 min BADRELIGION 10
mental illness 18 min From Jenny xoxo 4
Delfasco 35 min Lloyd 4
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 38 min Melissa1333 4,016
Greene County Commissioners Are So Embarrassing 46 min Mel 15
How much is a Governor HASLAM worth 53 min info 4 everyone 34
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 1 hr ucanthandletruth 9,440
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••