Hey

Cookeville, TN

#78165 May 3, 2013
Elmer wrote:
<quoted text>You don't have a clue what your blabbing about.
That you Sweet Pea throwing out garbage again without checking out the truth.It's easy.It's Google
I back up what I said but it's always easier for you to shoor your mouth with nothing to back it up.

hmmmm

Stanley, NC

#78166 May 3, 2013
Elmer wrote:
<quoted text>Why?
If you've not figured it out by now you wouldn't get it if i explained it to you.
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#78167 May 3, 2013
Elmer

Cherry Hill, NJ

#78168 May 3, 2013
hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text> If you've not figured it out by now you wouldn't get it if i explained it to you.
Explain what?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#78169 May 3, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Sassy. First, I wanted to comment about your post on Bumble Bees. I don't know when the last time was that I saw one. I didn't even take notice until I saw your post. That is sort of concerning.
Second, I realize you want our president to succeed, and believe it or not, so do I. I can't afford to go through an economy as bad as this one for too long. Therefore, I hope our President is highly successful and will applaud him when he is. Today's unemployment data is a great sign. However, the stock market is going up strictly due to one thing - the Fed's policy on interest rates. Our low interest rates are what is spurring the stock market. If you can't make money investing in CD's, Bonds, fixed rate mutual funds, etc., there is only one avenue left ... the stock market. Once inflation starts to trend upward or once the housing market has somewhat recovered, interest rates are going to start rising. When they do, the stock market will take a hit. Right now, it is the only game in town regarding investments. If you care to research, you will find that the stocks paying dividends are the ones driving up the Dow.
Hi, Pete! Yes, it is alarming about the Honey Bees. I didn't see anything in the Article about what plans they have for bring them back. I hope those will soon follow.

Yeah, I know about the Stock Market. I also think that it's being manipulated by the Super Wealthy since all the Regulations to prevent that, were taken off. I'm afraid when it falls, alot of ordinary People are going to take quite a hit, if they don't pay close attention to it.

I either heard on a News Broadcast or read a News Article a couple of days ago, that there is the beginnings of a Housing Shortage in CA., I think,...and that a CA. Company is moving to Detroit to start a big operation in manufacturing and it's not Autos.

I just want this Nation to "come back" and prosper because if it prospers, then everybody in it will be better off and my impatience wants it to happen yesterday. I know that we're capable of it, if everybody would stop thinking only of themselves in Congress and start thinking about what's best for the Nation, as a whole.
At a time when we should band together, we are more divided than I've even known us to be and that's only going to hurt us and slow down our progress, IMO.
We're under enough threats from outside, we don't need to be under threats from inside, too.
I don't like this Immigration Plan, but I see the necessity of it, and I just have to trust that People who know more about it than I do, are doing the right thing for the Nation and all the rest of us, under the circumstances. Or, at least, doing the only option we have right now. If it's all wrong, it'll be up to the following Presidents and Congresses to get it all straightened out.
What worries me the most are the Congressmen who only seem to be following the money. That will sink us, IMO, if we don't get them out of there ASAP. I just wish more People would actually keep track of who's doing a good job and who isn't, so they could vote accordingly....and listen to their reasons for doing whatever they're doing and see of it makes any sense to them. It's tedious and boring to those who have never done it, but it gets easier the more One does it. I've done it since I was a Teenager and once you learn how things work, it gets sort of interesting because you have something to compare it to, from a prior time in history.

I hope for your sake especially and for small/medium Businesses like yours, that it all comes together soon because we don't need to lose those sizes of Businesses. I think, our future is dependent upon them, not the Big Global Companies.
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#78170 May 3, 2013
hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text> If you've not figured it out by now you wouldn't get it if i explained it to you.
Elmers too busy bouncing from NJ to PA,gets around a lot just don't think a lot.
Honestly

Sparta, TN

#78171 May 3, 2013
I'm BACK...............

Location hidden

#78172 May 3, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
That you Sweet Pea throwing out garbage again without checking out the truth.It's easy.It's Google
I back up what I said but it's always easier for you to shoor your mouth with nothing to back it up.
But, you don't understand anything that you read and to you, everything is some evil, diabolical conspiracy against YOU! You're paranoid about EVERYTHING that you don't understand and that's just about everything there is, including Research!
Pete

Johnson City, TN

#78173 May 3, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, Pete! Yes, it is alarming about the Honey Bees. I didn't see anything in the Article about what plans they have for bring them back. I hope those will soon follow.
Yeah, I know about the Stock Market. I also think that it's being manipulated by the Super Wealthy since all the Regulations to prevent that, were taken off. I'm afraid when it falls, alot of ordinary People are going to take quite a hit, if they don't pay close attention to it.
I either heard on a News Broadcast or read a News Article a couple of days ago, that there is the beginnings of a Housing Shortage in CA., I think,...and that a CA. Company is moving to Detroit to start a big operation in manufacturing and it's not Autos.
I just want this Nation to "come back" and prosper because if it prospers, then everybody in it will be better off and my impatience wants it to happen yesterday. I know that we're capable of it, if everybody would stop thinking only of themselves in Congress and start thinking about what's best for the Nation, as a whole.
At a time when we should band together, we are more divided than I've even known us to be and that's only going to hurt us and slow down our progress, IMO.
We're under enough threats from outside, we don't need to be under threats from inside, too.
I don't like this Immigration Plan, but I see the necessity of it, and I just have to trust that People who know more about it than I do, are doing the right thing for the Nation and all the rest of us, under the circumstances. Or, at least, doing the only option we have right now. If it's all wrong, it'll be up to the following Presidents and Congresses to get it all straightened out.
What worries me the most are the Congressmen who only seem to be following the money. That will sink us, IMO, if we don't get them out of there ASAP. I just wish more People would actually keep track of who's doing a good job and who isn't, so they could vote accordingly....and listen to their reasons for doing whatever they're doing and see of it makes any sense to them. It's tedious and boring to those who have never done it, but it gets easier the more One does it. I've done it since I was a Teenager and once you learn how things work, it gets sort of interesting because you have something to compare it to, from a prior time in history.
I hope for your sake especially and for small/medium Businesses like yours, that it all comes together soon because we don't need to lose those sizes of Businesses. I think, our future is dependent upon them, not the Big Global Companies.
Amen Sassy
Honestly

Sparta, TN

#78174 May 3, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen Sassy
And Sassyy and you keep blaming the repubs.
hmmmm

Charlotte, NC

#78175 May 3, 2013
I see SSS hasnt answered my question about the snub nose she has bragged about owning.
hmmmm

Charlotte, NC

#78176 May 3, 2013
Elmer wrote:
<quoted text>Explain what?
Really? I knew you had no clue.
Honestly

Sparta, TN

#78177 May 3, 2013
hmmmm wrote:
I see SSS hasnt answered my question about the snub nose she has bragged about owning.
Do you think it is registered????????..lol
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#78178 May 3, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
But, you don't understand anything that you read and to you, everything is some evil, diabolical conspiracy against YOU! You're paranoid about EVERYTHING that you don't understand and that's just about everything there is, including Research!

You throw shit out and hope it sticks somewhere.
All someone has to do is check out the site I put up about the GMOs and they can see what you are about and who is telling the truth.
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#78179 May 3, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Really idiot? Who is always screaming about the dangerous Tea Party?The Zombies?Me going to kill people in the streets.
You're nuts.
Honestly

Sparta, TN

#78180 May 3, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Really idiot? Who is always screaming about the dangerous Tea Party?The Zombies?Me going to kill people in the streets.
You're nuts.
I do believe she has gone off the deep end?
Elmer

Cherry Hill, NJ

#78181 May 3, 2013
Honestly wrote:
I'm BACK..........
I didn't even notice you were gone.
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#78182 May 3, 2013
Elmer wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't even notice you were gone.
Back in NJ again?If you'd stay put you might notice things.
Honestly

Sparta, TN

#78183 May 3, 2013
Elmer wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't even notice you were gone.
I get gone from time to time.. Have to lay off the stuff every now and then/

Location hidden

#78184 May 3, 2013
Hey wrote:
Hey, let me explain something to you. One night this past week, it was on NBC Nightly News, about Research being done in England wherby, a Virus...yes I said, A Virus, is going to be injected into the Heart of a Heart Disease Patient that the Scientists believe will cause the Heart to begin repairing itself.

Obviously, you think a Virus is always a bad thing because all of them that you've ever heard of have been bad, but this one is not.

My Point is that you cannot read one of two Articles and think you understand all about the subject being discussed, jump to conclusions, and assume that it is a bad thing. Conspiracy Websites rely on you, and People like you, doing exactly that, especially if they have an ulterior motive for doing it and they all have some motive for putting it online, good or bad. Some Sites just out and out Lie, Others won't lie, but they will word it in such a way, to make People like you, think exactly what they want you to think, true or not.

Unless you're a trained expert in the field that you're reading about, you won't even be aware that a word, such as Virus, may have more than one meaning.
Therefore, it's important to find as many Experts with good credentials, online, as you can to explain exactly what the Articles are talking about and give their opinions as to whether it's a good thing or a bad thing, because you don't know!
If you can't find that, then the information is either false or it's no big deal because, if it's something new and important, the Genuine Experts can't wait to talk aboout it, online and everywhere they can. They're like a Kid with a new toy , filled with excitement, whether it's their Research or their Project or not, they all get excited about it, if it's a good thing...and if it's a bad thing, they can't wait to criticize it, also, because they want it well known that they were right in not supporting it, and trying to "sound the alarm" of the danger the new discovery might cause.
You just need to keep all of that in mind before you go off the deep end about something. The Science Community are well aware of what everybody else is working on, just like any other Expert field and if it's anything worthwhile, all the other Companies of the same kind will be chomping at the bit to get into the action and make some money from it, too.
I'm saying that there's very little that you can believe, on the Internet especially, unless the Source has a good reputation to uphold and you know them to be reliable from years of them proving the reliability of their information.
ALL of them will have impressive-sounding Names and Logos, but that means NOTHING! Google them and see what others have to say about their reliability, if you haven't been reading about them or their information for a long time and know them to be truthful. Some reliable Source that you know to be reliable will have an opinion about them, if you look hard enough...online....and don't believe anybody that's affiliated with them because they have a vested interest in lying for them.
Just check them out and use your common sense, impartially, and you should be able to figure out which ones are Frauds and which ones are reliable....if you really believe this stuff, like you say you do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Recommended contractors for decks 1 hr Build It 8
skanky moms who post party and drinking picture... 1 hr truth 82
Facts Jehovah's Witnesses Won't Tell You (Mar '11) 1 hr djagwhr 81
Chrissy Harvey 2 hr ddsa 1
Masons in county offices 2 hr Dr Wu 13
Worst manager at Walmart dc 2 hr StapleStock 9
4 apply for school director 2 hr FancyPantsy 11
Bible to become Tennessee state book? 2 hr Dr Wu 35
3 Druggies arrested inside Greeneville Courthouse 3 hr Kohlrabi 39
Hillary Clinton is running for POTUS 4 hr Voter John Doe 29