|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> Somewhere in the back of my mind...I remember a similar story from another conservative poster who once frequented this thread. He instructed and supervised his children in a similar fashion about handling money.
If memory serves, one of those kids was availing herself of the social safety net including the food stamp program for her family and another kid badly needed the coverage which will be provided by Obamacare next January, since he had no health insurance, and a severe medical issue.
I hope your instruction works out better than his did...or disaster may await anyway...especially if you and he manage to destroy those programs.
"Timbuk2", wasn't that the name he/she used? Supposedly lived in Florida.
You know, OT, you may have just hit on the whole problem with these Scud Trolls. It just dawned on me that they may have made such a Gawd-awful mess of their, and their Families lives, that they live in sheer misery every day, all of their own making and all because of the bad choices they have made in their Lives. So, instead of trying to fix that and make it better, they come on here and take it out on total Strangers because they simply don't have the balls to confront their Personal problems head on and do something about them. They just continue to live in misery and they want everybody else to be miserable right along with them becuse they can't the fact that everybody hasn't screwed up themselves and all of their Family, like they have. That would be admitting that they make mistakes just like everybody else, but my guess is they made their mistakes all because of their love of money and their Greed...it came before everything and everybody else and now, they're paying for that foolish priority Screw-up and bad judgement! But, they're trying to make everybody else pay for it , too...which is ANOTHER mistake they're making!
I'll bet their entire Personal Lives have just been a series of bad choices and huge mistakes, continuously, because all they have ever considered is how they could get the most money...and they are paying dearly for that greedy tunnel-vision, and so is everybody who has to be around them, even on Topix! And they don't realize, either, that it's only going to get worse, if they don't wise up and start fixing it!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Sometimes people forget what was in the back of their minds. I thought it would help if I re-posted my position..because you really got it messed up! I posted the following:
"The sound understanding of money shared by my kids is the direct result of "training" them to sart with, to prominently include instructuion and supervision of "acceptable" debt for things desired. Without doing this at an early age, as NTMD8R posed, disaster awaits!"
Yeah??? How's that working out for you and them? I know how it's worked out for the Black hat and it has not been good...and I'll bet yours is just as bad or worse! If it's not yet, chances are the really bad is yet to come!
You People are causing your own heartbreak and you don't even know it, because you are sooo blinded by PURE GREED!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

"1 Killed In Houston Airport Shooting."

Click here:
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57582624/...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Same Story, Different Source!
----------
"HPD: Man Fires Shots, Then Shoots Himself At Bush Intercontinental Airport."

Click here:
http://www.examiner.com/article/iah-shooting-...
hey fat boy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Camdenite wrote:
Does anyone know why this thread is still going? Seems like these folks here are pert near down right loco.
This still kills me! "Sweet Jesus thars a fire"
www.youtube.com/watch...
The thread is still chugging because it has the Old Geezer Express pulling it. It's a land of links, shouting, accusations, mud-slinging and real live espionage complete with aliases or "monikers" as one buzzard calls them. It will go on as long as there's one prune-drinking, bigazz Buick-driving lib or conservative still sucking air. It's actually is entertaining and if you join in, you might get lucky enough to be called an idiot, moron, dumbazz, etc. More fun than what my granny calls "a cage of drunk monkeys"!
tammy

Waynesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

JFC wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you need a big ol' cup of STFU too dumbass.
There's nothing in my original post that isn't common knowledge well publicly documented fact and simple grade school math. Why am I not surprised you think it idiotic. F'n moron, get in line with the dingbat over there your check will be along soon.
Most just think it was a worthless post and demonstrates nothing....
Tired

Dandridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
You may want to consider gainful employment, it may help your anger issues. I was thinking..maybe an "accordian grinder with a monkey" career? After all, you are clown-like and apparently the job doesn't require much. I think you should be able to find a used accordian and some old french guy anywhere!
You should take your own advice for all the reasons mentioned plus it would save the people statewide from having to be victim to your hot air 24/7. Get a friend, get a life, get a clue because you are the most clueless person I have read lately. And you should also get some anger management - insecure people often have this problem, but you can get help... Good luck...
hey fat boy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
You may want to consider gainful employment, it may help your anger issues. I was thinking..maybe an "accordian grinder with a monkey" career? After all, you are clown-like and apparently the job doesn't require much. I think you should be able to find a used accordian and some old french guy anywhere!
Oh Willard I didn't know you cared so much. I am already employed as I have a family and my granny that needs me to provide. Thanks for your concern. As far as the accordion grinder with a monkey idea, not a bad way to supplement my income. How about you get your little tuxedo outfit complete with your little red repub bow tie and you can be my monkey? Il can even get your little tin cup engraved with your initials - OW!!! Instagram me, okay?
Tired

Dandridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Hey willard, notice how everyone responds to you in the evening? It is because we are all "gainfully employed". Do us all a favor and get gainfully employed yourself so that you don't have as much time to spew hot air. Thanks.
Camdenite

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

hey fat boy wrote:
<quoted text>
The thread is still chugging because it has the Old Geezer Express pulling it. It's a land of links, shouting, accusations, mud-slinging and real live espionage complete with aliases or "monikers" as one buzzard calls them. It will go on as long as there's one prune-drinking, bigazz Buick-driving lib or conservative still sucking air. It's actually is entertaining and if you join in, you might get lucky enough to be called an idiot, moron, dumbazz, etc. More fun than what my granny calls "a cage of drunk monkeys"!
huh?
Tired

Dandridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I love government, I just hate corruption and deception! Oh, I almost forgot..I also hate stupid people!:-)
Hence my inference in my last post - you should really get some help with that self-loathing of stupid people.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

hey fat boy wrote:
<quoted text>
It didn't used to be...and then, you and your Butt-Buddies came along and it's done nothing , but gone downhill ever since!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Sometimes people forget what was in the back of their minds. I thought it would help if I re-posted my position..because you really got it messed up! I posted the following:
"The sound understanding of money shared by my kids is the direct result of "training" them to sart with, to prominently include instructuion and supervision of "acceptable" debt for things desired. Without doing this at an early age, as NTMD8R posed, disaster awaits!"
Why didn't you just let them be Kids...because they
will never have that chance, again. Kids shouldn't have to worry about, or try to understand Finamcial affairs that most Adults have a hard time understanding. They've got the rest of their Lives to worry about that and there will be plenty to worry about, the way you TEApublicans are setting it up!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

And one more thing, stop projecting your obsessions onto your Kids or you'll REALLY have something to worry about in the Future...and break your Heart!
tea party tea party

Milan, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

double jepordary...remember dollar values are doubled...WHO AM I? ill reach my 4000th post tonight...i stay in a smoke filled house all day long only leaving to go get my check from the mail box. im so lazy i don't even paint my front door even though it looks like i live in the hood...i have a girlfriend named opal i am hiding from my kids....some days i don't even put in my teeth.... i call people gay as an insult while singing prasies for homo marriage and i tell other people they must be miserable.
sassy is stupid

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
It didn't used to be...and then, you and your Butt-Buddies came along and it's done nothing , but gone downhill ever since!
zip it you dumb azz skank

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

"Republicans Not Even Pretending Anymore That They Aren't The Party Of The Rich."

Click here:
http://www.motherjones.com/kevin-drum/2013/05...
hey fat boy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, well, well, and to think I came to your defense one time when someone called you a b*tch because we shouldn't be hating on ladies, but you just glided right over that one. Now I know you're not one, in fact you are kind of looney tunes. Your thread has been going downhill long before I came here. You were calling each other names and doing things you're pretty much still doing. And "butt buddies"?. The thought of a senior lady saying that is just plain weird. Be kind to me; I'm paying out my "butt" for your ss that me or my children will never get. Have a good one nut job.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

And Folks, this is how you can tell when you've hit pretty close to the truth about some of these "People"...and I use the term loosely!

Just yank their chain alittle and they "lose it" every time!
They're nothing but a bunch of Societal Misfits that think everybody else is on this Earth just for them to use and abuse...and take their chit!

To He*l with them...AND the Horse they rode in on!

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

hey fat boy wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAOX10! Excellent!:-)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

41 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Meth Lab on Peppermint Lane (Jan '13) 10 min miss_swade_rocks 156
76 Year Old Veteran Arrested for Asking Public ... 1 hr Roy 222
If we had a real newspaper in this town 1 hr Maverick 808 12
No Plan Obama 1 hr Name 2
Eddie Overholt arrest question 2 hr Our Problem 37
lookin 4 a good time? 2 hr uummm 3
The End Times herald many things and this is on... 3 hr Steve 8
Greeneville: 4 main reasons that people refuse ... 3 hr everyonedies 52
Lost respect for GPD 3 hr Nobody 68