Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in 2010?

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

Comments (Page 3,499)

Showing posts 69,961 - 69,980 of138,322
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Nuh_, I find it odd that you would "sell" a gun to your son!
Why not give it to him, I mean he is your son. As a parent myself, I would never sell anything to my own Son/Daughter, if I didn't need something and my offspring needed it, I would just give it to them.
Like my Dad always said. If you want something like a car, gun, etc. You Will pay for it. Only then will you respect and take care of it.
Scarlett Pimple

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
They are not Elected Officials of our Governing Bodies...they are EMPLOYEES!! DUH!
They do not Pass Laws, nor vote on Laws to be Passed or Not Passed, they have no say-so in that, they just make recommendations, if asked, and then, do what they are told to do!
I swear some of you People, obviously, have no more idea of how your Federal Gov't. works than you know how to make a Rocket fly into Outer Space! It's astounding!
What the hell does that have to do with giving back 5%? Only elected officials should do it?

And it wasn't even Obama's idea. Chuck Hagel and Ashton Carter, unelected officials, were the first.

It was a publicity stunt, pure and simple. They work on simple minded, uninformed people.

Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
Like my Dad always said. If you want something like a car, gun, etc. You Will pay for it. Only then will you respect and take care of it.
My post was about if "I didn't need something" and my Son/Daughter "did need it", I would just give it to them.
Of course if they just out of the blue want something, YES, of course they would have to pay for it, 100%.
I would never hustle my kids.
But I guess we all raise our kids differently.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
You got it backwards anyway Linda. My parents paid for their parents, just as I paid for my parents and my kids will pay for mine.
I know it's an outwardly attractive idea, but it's a totally fictitious construct! The leap-frog dynamic everyone is misled by is totally mythical. It's as mythical as the idea that a tangible amount of money, or its residual, lies somewhere in an account - where it actually should be. But, this does not exist!

Here's why! The leap-frog idea is easy to market because it "insinuates" legitimacy of the generational/pay-it-forward scam because of its generational collection premise. It provides some cover for the fact that there "IS NO" social security "fund" (only an obligation to pay) and there IS NO money! It is a mythical, non-existant construct, period.

Let me ask, do you believe that these so-called pay-it-forward payments from generations ago would be here next Thursday if the economy belched hard? The truth of my contention lies clearly in the answer!

I remeber when Congress made the SS funds fair game for zero interest loans for minority businesses. Most were never paid back. I also remember when the fund was made fair game to pay hospital bills for child delivery services (most wer in border states) rendered to over-the border illegal aliens..walking through hospital E.R. doors twenty four hours a day just minutes from dropping another indigent child upon the backs of American tax-paters!

The "ideas" of social security were good ones, but congress and our Presidents have plowed it with a vengance. It's chilling to observe the chosen rationalizations over admitting that they have literally bankrupted the system. It's an easy summation, congress and the state department simply can't get enough money to spend! They would have spent four times the entire national GDP if they could have gotten away with it!

We have created a government so enormous the U.S. Congress cannot control it, even if it chose to do so!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>My post was about if "I didn't need something" and my Son/Daughter "did need it", I would just give it to them.
Of course if they just out of the blue want something, YES, of course they would have to pay for it, 100%.
I would never hustle my kids.
But I guess we all raise our kids differently.
Yes, very differently! I'm not sure I can ascribe to your salutation of only "giving" your children something you "don't" need! I have a different approach entirely!

The sound understanding of money shared by my kids is the direct result of "training" them to sart with, to prominently include instructuion and supervision of "acceptable" debt for things desired. Without doing this at an early age, as NTMD8R posed, disaster awaits!
Scarlett Pimple

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Obama set a goal to sell 1 MILLION electric cars.

Unfortunately, another electric car company bites the dust:

Electric-Car Maker Coda Files for Bankruptcy to Seek Sale

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-05-01/elec...

We're only two years from his target date. How's he doing?

Welllll, about as good as his goal to close Gitmo.

So far a total of 87,000 electric cars have been sold. He's only 913,000 short. But hey, maybe 76,000 people per month will start buying them.

But the Obama MO is to change the way electric car sales are calculated.

Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
The same "instrument" does not mean the same outcome, nor does it assume the same manner of execution or management! I'm not sufficiently knowledgeable to asses any such sytem in China, but the American SS joke is clearly played upon the American people!
I never asked you to assess the Chinese system. I merely pointed out that the assets of the social security trust fund are invested in the same finiancial instruments as the Communist Chinese have trillions invested in...U.S Treasuries. so...if all you posted were true, the joke's on them. Based on your take on the value of those treasuries of zero, our national debt just dropped by trillions...I guess Cheney must have been right, deficits don't matter after all.
Under the radar

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Do you people peal your own bananas?
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Under the radar wrote:
Do you people peal your own bananas?
It is PEEL.

Peal is a set of bells tuned to the tones of the major scale for change ringing....goober.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, very differently! I'm not sure I can ascribe to your salutation of only "giving" your children something you "don't" need! I have a different approach entirely!
The sound understanding of money shared by my kids is the direct result of "training" them to sart with, to prominently include instructuion and supervision of "acceptable" debt for things desired. Without doing this at an early age, as NTMD8R posed, disaster awaits!
Willard, do you give presents to your kids/grandkids at Christmas time, birthdays ect., without putting them through this emotional abuse.
The Holidays at the "Willard Kingdom" must be pure hell.
JFC

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama returned 5 percent of his income. He had to write a check. If you want to return funds you can. Call the whitehouse. Put your own tax funds where your mouth is, Willard.
Hey Retard! He had to write a check? Are you kidding me, WTF?!
Let's just see what our tax funds give the president EVERY YEAR for at least 4 years.
$400,000 salary
$100,000 travel account (non taxable)
$50,000 expense account
$19,000 entertainment allowance

Shitfire bitch! His entertainment money alone is a more than or equal to a lot of peoples annual net income and taxpayers pay for that. He wrote a check for $20,000.
Oh dear! Oh my!! A whole $20,000 out of the $569,000 available to him every year, what ever will he do without all that money?

I would urge you to remember this wise old saying -
Better to remain silent and thought an idiot then to open your mouth and remove all doubt.
holly

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Amos wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumbass. This is an open forum - anybody can address anybody else and point out their stupidity.
Everyone knows it's an open forum Mr. Obvious. I also don't need another alias of an existing poster spouting off nonsense. Don't bother me sweet cheeks until I summon you from your mommie's cellar. Now go to your little designated time-out spot. That's a good little man.
holly

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, we know. We also easily recognize that Louis and Olvia now have a new name! This kind of obvious fraud is so disgusting!
Has it ever occurred to you that maybe there are a few people with different names who don't agree with you? I've only used holly when posting. I've always been holly. I was given this name by my parents. Did your parents name you Original Willard? I think you're the one who is using multiple names. You're obviously a fraud and so, like you say, must be so disgusted with yourself. You're old enough to know better, you should practice what you preach.
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Somewhere in the back of my mind...I remember a similar story from another conservative poster who once frequented this thread. He instructed and supervised his children in a similar fashion about handling money.
If memory serves, one of those kids was availing herself of the social safety net including the food stamp program for her family and another kid badly needed the coverage which will be provided by Obamacare next January, since he had no health insurance, and a severe medical issue.
I hope your instruction works out better than his did...or disaster may await anyway...especially if you and he manage to destroy those programs.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

john wrote:
<quoted text>Willard is so anti government i would guess he's probably building his bunker to hide in when they come looking.
Actually, I love government, I just hate corruption and deception! Oh, I almost forgot..I also hate stupid people!:-)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> I never asked you to assess the Chinese system. I merely pointed out that the assets of the social security trust fund are invested in the same finiancial instruments as the Communist Chinese have trillions invested in...U.S Treasuries. so...if all you posted were true, the joke's on them. Based on your take on the value of those treasuries of zero, our national debt just dropped by trillions...I guess Cheney must have been right, deficits don't matter after all.
I never suggested you asked me to assess the Chinese system. I might add, I don't require your permission to make an observation. I simply expressed a reservation because my knowledge of what the Chinese are doing in this regard is limited! However, there are more aspects of a system like social security, domestic or foreign, than the simple question of where such mechanism is being serviced!

The solvency of social security does not depend upon the "instruments" of execution, banks, holding companies or any other entities services a monster of this scope, it depends upon "national" solvency. Banks may be defined as "instruments," and they are, but this brings no comfort to millions of people now buying gold, businesses waiting for the next Obama shoe to drop, or a rapid coming financial failure..which your "instruments" could never remedy! More importantly, SS would'nt even be capable of issuing next months checks! The Social Security Joke is clearly being played upon the American people!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Very Funny wrote:
<quoted text>Deception seem to be your mission in many of your posts.....along with boring BS, of course. As for stupid people,you seem to be siting at the head of that table.
You've got it all wrong! You're far too stupid to be deceptive!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
If that is true, then why is the amount I am allowed to draw based on my past income and payments?
Because you're an Abusive Idiot and they figure Abusive Idiot's Payments in a different way!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> Somewhere in the back of my mind...I remember a similar story from another conservative poster who once frequented this thread. He instructed and supervised his children in a similar fashion about handling money.
If memory serves, one of those kids was availing herself of the social safety net including the food stamp program for her family and another kid badly needed the coverage which will be provided by Obamacare next January, since he had no health insurance, and a severe medical issue.
I hope your instruction works out better than his did...or disaster may await anyway...especially if you and he manage to destroy those programs.
Sometimes people forget what was in the back of their minds. I thought it would help if I re-posted my position..because you really got it messed up! I posted the following:

"The sound understanding of money shared by my kids is the direct result of "training" them to sart with, to prominently include instructuion and supervision of "acceptable" debt for things desired. Without doing this at an early age, as NTMD8R posed, disaster awaits!"

Since: Jun 09

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

What does all of this crap have to do with the Governor of Tn???

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 69,961 - 69,980 of138,322
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••