Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#77654 Apr 29, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
I might suggest you attend my class next fall, but I know you would never complete it successfully.:-)
Also in attendance will be Mary Ann, Carol, Lil'Jamie, and a few select others.
Of course Old Willard will squeeze 10% of whatever you made last year into his private coffers.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#77655 Apr 29, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Fat Boy, "Don't Be Cruel", some of them just have "Suspicious Minds", down "In the Ghetto" because they're "Caught In A Trap".:)
Very funny stuff here..LMAO!!! I needed that, Sassy!
JoblessIn Tennessee

Knoxville, TN

#77656 Apr 29, 2013
It's very profounding that people can conversate and debate with people they have never met, no sarcasm intended. I find it quite interesting , Willard don't be so quick to use such language :-) You know that TENnessee is a struggling state and we want to bring in more industries.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#77657 Apr 29, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
I might suggest you attend my class next fall, but I know you would never complete it successfully.:-)
You teaching that "Sexual Techniques" Class, again? I heard that you love your work.:)

Location hidden

#77658 Apr 29, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right in the sense that reasonable expectations should be met as they are critical. But, you've actually scared me quite a bit. I suppose my requisites provide adequate safety as I prefer intelligent women!
Are you trying to say that I'm stupid? Baby, you don't have to camouflage it...at least, it doesn't start with a "B" or a "W"...and we both know that it's not true. Otherwise, you would have no interest in talking to me.:)

Location hidden

#77659 Apr 29, 2013
JoblessIn Tennessee wrote:
It's very profounding that people can conversate and debate with people they have never met, no sarcasm intended. I find it quite interesting , Willard don't be so quick to use such language :-) You know that TENnessee is a struggling state and we want to bring in more industries.
I think you sort of missed it! My sarcasm was very much intended in a comedic sense, of course! However, I think you know this, yes? I don't care if you wish to squelch bathroom wall language, but a sincere gutter-talk policeman would've called out several other recent posters introducing truly offensive stuff. I've drawn astounding enemy fire for calling out posters for improper vulgarities and carry the scar tissue to prove it. I wish you great success if this becomes your focus. I share your hope of a prospering Tennessee, my chosen home and land I truly love. I'm glad you're comfortable on this thread, be welcome! tks.

Location hidden

#77660 Apr 29, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't underestimate me...I might fool you.:)

Location hidden

#77661 Apr 29, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Very funny stuff here..LMAO!!! I needed that, Sassy!
Thank you...thank you very much.

Location hidden

#77662 Apr 29, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you trying to say that I'm stupid? Baby, you don't have to camouflage it...at least, it doesn't start with a "B" or a "W"...and we both know that it's not true. Otherwise, you would have no interest in talking to me.:)
OK, what are you saying here? You posted about the delicacies and unpredictabilities of relationships and I responded with my own ideas of screening women. I did not intend the effect you're considering, not even in a humorous context! If I had, I would say so. OK?
Pete

Johnson City, TN

#77663 Apr 29, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
John Lennon once puked "Alpha-bits" all over his penthouse floor while completely stoned. I wasn't there, but I can only "imagine" the random text was surely more coherent that this post!
Hey OW, this is one of the funniest posts ever!

Location hidden

#77664 Apr 29, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, what are you saying here? You posted about the delicacies and unpredictabilities of relationships and I responded with my own ideas of screening women. I did not intend the effect you're considering, not even in a humorous context! If I had, I would say so. OK?
OW, I think what we have here, is a "failure to communicate". Lol!

Frankly, I don't what you're talking about and it's obvious that you don't know what I'm talking about, either.

STEP #1: We have to learn to communicate. If Step #2 fails, no matter what that may be...go back to Step #1...:)

Location hidden

#77665 Apr 29, 2013
...don't KNOW what...
Pete

Johnson City, TN

#77666 Apr 29, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Honey, one thing that I've always known , and that is...A woman, in this case ME, better leave those "husbands" alone and get yourself (myself) a Single Guy! Lol!
So, I don't think you have to worry about me, holding a "Husband" captive and therefore, there would be no need for them to "get away"...or a Single Guy, either, as far as that's concerned.
They are both free to go, whenever they want to...and if they want to go, I don't need them anyway, is the way I look at it.
As with everything else in Life, there are Rules to follow and Expectations to meet, for both of us...and if those are violated by either One of us, then, it's time to move on, IMO!
So, have I scared the beegeebers out of you, yet? Lol!
I've got to admire your humor Sassy. You take a lot of abuse, but you still maintain your vigor and pride. I don't agree with any of your politics, but I do enjoy your gumption. I was watching a show called BackYard Oil. It is about a bunch of Kentuckians trying to discover oil in or near where they live. They are pretty entertaining. One guy named Jim Worley, aka Worly Bird, bought what he thought was an oil finding chicken at an auction for $3,000. He named it Melvin. He asked his drillers to babysit the chicken while he did some errands. The drillers stopped working for lunch and allowed Melvin to watch them eat chicken. There is another guy named Mad Dog who always barks like a dog during a conversation. Anyway, I was enjoying this show until I saw some of the recent posts on here. They were just as entertaining and I had to stop watching Worley Bird try to get his chicken to find oil.

As you can see, us Republicans are easily entertained :) It is amazing to see how everyone can get along as soon as the politics discussions stop.

Location hidden

#77667 Apr 29, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
I've got to admire your humor Sassy. You take a lot of abuse, but you still maintain your vigor and pride. I don't agree with any of your politics, but I do enjoy your gumption. I was watching a show called BackYard Oil. It is about a bunch of Kentuckians trying to discover oil in or near where they live. They are pretty entertaining. One guy named Jim Worley, aka Worly Bird, bought what he thought was an oil finding chicken at an auction for $3,000. He named it Melvin. He asked his drillers to babysit the chicken while he did some errands. The drillers stopped working for lunch and allowed Melvin to watch them eat chicken. There is another guy named Mad Dog who always barks like a dog during a conversation. Anyway, I was enjoying this show until I saw some of the recent posts on here. They were just as entertaining and I had to stop watching Worley Bird try to get his chicken to find oil.
As you can see, us Republicans are easily entertained :) It is amazing to see how everyone can get along as soon as the politics discussions stop.
Hey Pete,

Vet and I have chartered a yacht for a "can't we all just get along" cruise scheduled for the last week of June. Vet is responsible for stocking the vessel with provisions for at least six weeks and I'll be sending out invitations soon. You are invited and so is Sassy. I've also invited my Mother-N-Law and my fourth consecutive anger management counselor. I don't really know why yet, but his fat ass is going over the side...period! I think he may try to rescue my Mother-N-Law after she falls..or something.:-)

Pete, I need you to bring fishing gear. Vet and I have already hired a captain. Capt. Brooks will skipper the 90' schooner. When I asked for references and work history, he sent me the following video where he was teaching a yachting safety course. So, I guess this guy is really reputable. This captain apparently skippered for Dean Martin and Nick Nolte in the past. I look forward to meeting him. Please view the video and get back with me with some feedback. Thanks!

VIDEO: Capt. Brooks http://bit.ly/jdbuZ

Location hidden

#77669 Apr 29, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Hey OW. I'm ready to go. Hope you like filet and lobster and caviar. Anchors aweigh.
Foster Brooks wouldn't be funny today would he?
Yes, I can do filet with Beringer's white merlot. You see, this is why you're in charge of provisions, yes? It's also sad that Foster's talent is considered taboo today. While I understand all the issues surrounding such controversy, I truly resent the constipated crowd that cannot or will not acknowlege the simplest of distinctions. But, that's another discussion. It's good to hear from you this evening, I hope your day is full of hope and dreams to realize. Take care.

Location hidden

#77670 Apr 29, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Yeah, I think that we really like each other, now that we've gotten to know each other somewhat, regardless of our Political Affiliations, and our discussions just get passionate most of the time. I know that I argue my position passionately and forcefully most of the time, but I really like the Conservatives that I argue with, or else I just wouldn't talk to them, at all. I do the same thing in Real Life...if I really don't like somebody, I simply ignore them as though they don't exist.
You can tell when I really get angry because that's when the 'cuss words come out and the worse they are, the more angry I am. I'm always a little ashamed afterwards, when I calm down, but then, it's too late. You can't unring a bell. Lol! That's usually just an uncontrollable reactionary impulse, with no thought attached...in my case! It's ALL strictly emotional!
I think that I've told you before, Pete, that I've grown to like you, even if you are one of those ole Conservatives. You can't help it, because none of us are perfect...*wink*.:)

Location hidden

#77672 Apr 29, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I can do filet with Beringer's white merlot. You see, this is why you're in charge of provisions, yes? It's also sad that Foster's talent is considered taboo today. While I understand all the issues surrounding such controversy, I truly resent the constipated crowd that cannot or will not acknowlege the simplest of distinctions. But, that's another discussion. It's good to hear from you this evening, I hope your day is full of hope and dreams to realize. Take care.
Hey...WAIT FOR ME! I wanna go, too! Lol!

Location hidden

#77673 Apr 29, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks, OW. Yes, he was an extremely talented and funny man.
I think we need to go back to the islands for a second visit. I still tell people about the money we made in the bars, lounges and jazz parlors when you would talk the musicians into letting you sing and customers would give us both money..to leave!:-)

Location hidden

#77674 Apr 29, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey...WAIT FOR ME! I wanna go, too! Lol!
Only if you can stand Vet's singing!

Location hidden

#77676 Apr 29, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Only if you can stand Vet's singing!
Don't leave without me...I'll write him a check!:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
***** last post wins ***** 8 min Dickens1 553
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 8 min Word Woman 5,573
"Greeneville police: 2 infants found dead in ho... 14 min Tired 57
Ever did it with a family member 59 min Dr Wu 4
How offen do u eat her out? 1 hr Veronica 20
Feeling lonely for the holidays 1 hr hello 101
Jordan Greenway 1 hr Annoyedbythisforum 5
wheel tax 2 hr wheel 121
Principal at Mosheim 10 hr oh lawd 55
Greeneville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Greeneville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greeneville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:21 am PST

ESPN11:21AM
Rivera 'confident' Newton will start Sunday
NBC Sports 3:14 PM
Losers of 13 of 14, Titans set for top draft pick - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
Start 'Em, Sit 'Em Week 16: Debating Difficult Fantasy Football Lineup Decisions
ESPN 9:39 AM
Setback-free Newton to start against Browns
NFL11:45 AM
Panthers' Cam Newton named starter vs. Browns