Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in 2010?

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

Comments (Page 3,449)

Showing posts 68,961 - 68,980 of123,501
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
And what the hell is wrong with you? You are simply a mouth piece for those big corporate creaps you say you dispise.
Who's protecting who.
Check out the underware bomber and the witness Kurt Haskel.Then try the Christmas bomber and the 1993 world trade center bombing.
I look at both sides looked at all of it out there and alls you do is speak for the crime sydicate your a damn sheep and you didn't bother with the whole thing.
You run with your corporate owned and run MSM the very folks you bitch about all the time.Your like a puppy dog. They talk and you wag your tail.
http://nytimes.com/2012/04/29/opinion/sunday/...
Im tired of you spouting off.Google FBI false flag attacks or are you too lazy to look beyond your nose.
What will we lose on this one as a nation.
I don't have to "check them out" because I paid attention when they happened.
Do you always pay "catch up" on current events by Googling them months or years later? If you do, it's no wonder you get everything so wrong!
Events happen everyday, not just at your convenience, believe it or not! You people ALWAYS want to "go back in time" for some reason, instead of learning as much as you can about it , at the time it's happening...and you rely on the Internet to catch you up, which is the worst possible Source, and the most unreliable! Crazy, arrogant People who have no clue...that's a Tea Bagger, for you!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
What I think is we really need to quit giving aid to AlQaeda in Syria like we did in Libya,While we get screwed here because of AlQaeda.
You have not caught on yet that we are ALQaedas helpers.
Are your actually that gullible?
Some Posts are just too incredibly dumb to deserve a Reply...this is one such Post!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh God.You yourself said you were confused about us helping AlQaeda when they were suppose to be our so called enemy.Have you forgotten?
So where did you get this when you made the statement?
The French admitted we were helping AlQaeda remember that?
You are so friggen arrogant.Everyone should just shape up and listen to you.You work for the FBI you sound like them.
Did you google FBI and false flag attacks?You said I was nuts a conspiracy fool.I doubt you'll look cause you would find that to be true.
Apparently so because I don't remember making such a Post and that certainly isn't my opinion nor do I ever remember thinking that and don't recall ANYTHING that would make me think that we are, or were, "helping Al Qaeda"!
If you're referring to the Syrian Opposition, there is no proof that they are Al Qaeda...there is only a "rumor" that they may...key word, "MAY"...have some Al Qaeda influence in their Midst! Do you even know what they means? It does NOT mean that they are Al Qaeda!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

truth teller wrote:
<quoted text>
Go to bed give your tounge a rest and start again in another hour or so.
Speak for yourself, Bubba, I don't type with my tongue...maybe you do, but I don't!
BTW, learn to spell "tongue" correctly! Geez! It's a 6-letter word and still, you can't master it...yet, you want to control the World and everybody in it! GIVE ME A BREAK!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
What I think is we really need to quit giving aid to AlQaeda in Syria like we did in Libya,While we get screwed here because of AlQaeda.
We're NOT giving aid to Al Qaeda in Syria! The Head of the Fighters in the One Town they control is an Ex-Syrian Police Officer, who quit to join the resistance. The Head of the entire Opposition is an Auto Mechanic, if memory serves!

I'll put up a Link to that Documentary , again, if you'll watch it and then, maybe you'll know something! It's obvious, that you know nothing now, so what have you got to lose?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

I found this Article very interesting, but I'm already wondering if we're starting to see what his defense will be at his trial.
----------
"For Bombing Suspects, Question May Be who Led whom."

Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/bombing-suspects-may-le...
ram rodder

Lindale, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

why be gay? gays cannot make butt babies.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
During the Clinton administration the Republicans took control of the house House and Senate for the first time in 40 years.
That is true...BUT Congress did not operate in the same way that it does today. Or perhaps I should say, Congress actually operated in those days. Reagan got most of his agenda passed through the congress, despite the fact that the House was in Democratic hands. He got his tax cuts, he got his increase in the retirement age for Social Security, he got MASSIVE military budget increases, his star wars money.....in other words most of his policy initiatives were enacted. He also had a Republican controlled Senate for 6 of his 8 years in office. That was the first time Republicans had controlled that chamber since IKE's first term.
In those days, most congressmen and women thought of the presidential election results as a mandate from the voters to give a president's agenda a chance.....No Democrat went on the record, saying making Reagan a one term man was their primary goal.
If the tactics used by congress today had been used on Reagan, little of his agenda would have ever been passed into law.
Hey

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently so because I don't remember making such a Post and that certainly isn't my opinion nor do I ever remember thinking that and don't recall ANYTHING that would make me think that we are, or were, "helping Al Qaeda"!
If you're referring to the Syrian Opposition, there is no proof that they are Al Qaeda...there is only a "rumor" that they may...key word, "MAY"...have some Al Qaeda influence in their Midst! Do you even know what they means? It does NOT mean that they are Al Qaeda!
You didn't put up that post,of course not like the other one I dug up and put it out, as I've seen others bring up, that you don't want to take responsibilty for.Oh how your memory slips you when it's to cover your lies and your not facing what you do.
You are a friggen liar just like your Master.He won't take responsibility for his Fast and Furious to this day. No problem here just move along.
Sure Mr Transparency and Mr Truthful himself.
Im used to the name calling ,those crazy Nuclear Screamers.Shut up you conspiracy nut jobs.What do you know.95percent signatures only the Emergency managemet and utility workers did not sign.But the people spoke and we were ignored.
Safe Nuclear power and if there is a prob well just raise the radiation limits as Obama did.Just move along and leave it to the experts.
Check out your homeowners insurance, no nuke coverage, no matter, no way. Why? The masters said so.told the utilities to build them and they didn't want to because of the high cost of a nuclear accident so the Masters said don't worry will fix all that, pronto.
So it's not on your policy as what they will pay for.
You don't believe what your told and your a conspiracy nut,and you, you are just a mouth piece for you Masters.
Every thing is great and how did y'all like the new insider trading bill to help our Masters become even richer.They know best.And 10 and 14 minutes was all it took to pass it.They were all happy and signed.No problem here with a big party fight.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

ram rodder wrote:
why be gay? gays cannot make butt babies.
Yeah well, I'm sure that's the Number One question that Everybody has been asking themselves, and just sitting on the edge of their seats (pardon the Pun), hoping someone would come up with the answer...so now we know, and the World can rest easy tonight! <s>
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
If that's true and I'm sure that it is, since it came from you...I would bet money that those changes to the Federal OSHA were sneakily done during a Republican Administration and Republican-Controlled Congress. I became aware of it in 1988 and I don't know how long before that it was changed.
My guess is that it was all part of Reagan's change to the "Trickle Down" Theory of Economics, but I don't know that for a fact.
BTW, Reagan changing our Economic Theory completely is the worst thing to ever happen to this Country and the American Worker! Fantastic for the Company Owners and Big Corporations...allowed them to become Filthy Rich beyond their wildest dreams. But, it's almost completely destroyed the American Workers, their jobs, the Unions, Small Business, Our Economy, and this Nation! And the longer it goes on, the worse it's getting! But, the Republicans are going to make sure it doesn't get changed back to the Economic Theory that worked for everybody, as long as the American People keep voting them into office!
I'm not sure just how much different State OSHA is from Federal OSHA.
What I am sure of is the fact when an employee gets hurt bad enough working for a non-union company in Tennessee he/she gets fired and we the tax payers have to pick up the tab for for that employee to go on disability benefits, not the company having to step up to the plate and explaining how this accident happened and they were following OSHA guidelines to the tee.
But hey the good people in Tennessee(for the most part) don't want no stinking Unions to protect them.
Many people in my County have worked their whole life and when they die they don't have a pot to piss in and the survivors have to create benefit events just to bury the poor soul.
perhaps

Clyde, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Someone can tell me why Texas is going to receive benefits for explosion when 2 months ago the Us wasn't worth belonging to.Can I say "secede".
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Pop wrote:
<quoted text>
You are calling me a radical while you are ranting about radicals? Lady, you couldn't say enough to make me as angry as you seem to be most of the time.
Jumping to conclusions about other people over a few statement of opinion says you are the one with the radical opinions. you seem to need something to help you get your emotions under control before you hurt someone.
"Pop", if you read this thread with any regularity, you will encounter a lot of hatred, and intolerance, much of it from those who claim to be Christians. Neither of those are Christian attitudes. Christ hated sin but loved the sinner, but no Christian ever forced a lost soul to belief. Those souls are led to Christ by example. Personally, I find the postings of MANY who proport to be Christians, to be far from Christlike, and in my opinion, until that changes....organized religion, and Christianity itself, will continue to lose sway with average folks.
The message, and the gift of salvation and eternal life through Jesus Christ are powerful incentives, as well as wonderful gifts, and I know of no drawback in trying to live by the tenets set by the Savior. That message includes the one of love for our fellow man. SADLY there is too little of that here on this thread, in the public square and in our own lives.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah well, I'm sure that's the Number One question that Everybody has been asking themselves, and just sitting on the edge of their seats (pardon the Pun), hoping someone would come up with the answer...so now we know, and the World can rest easy tonight! <s>
Good Morning Linda.
I saw that post, and just went to the next. I have seen(like most of us)so many heterosexual relationships(not even marriage) produce kids in a environment not fit to raise kids.
Many religions have no problem with this, but throw in a gay couple, who wants to adopt a a child that God has produced and they go berserk.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't put up that post,of course not like the other one I dug up and put it out, as I've seen others bring up, that you don't want to take responsibilty for.Oh how your memory slips you when it's to cover your lies and your not facing what you do.
You are a friggen liar just like your Master.He won't take responsibility for his Fast and Furious to this day. No problem here just move along.
Sure Mr Transparency and Mr Truthful himself.
Im used to the name calling ,those crazy Nuclear Screamers.Shut up you conspiracy nut jobs.What do you know.95percent signatures only the Emergency managemet and utility workers did not sign.But the people spoke and we were ignored.
Safe Nuclear power and if there is a prob well just raise the radiation limits as Obama did.Just move along and leave it to the experts.
Check out your homeowners insurance, no nuke coverage, no matter, no way. Why? The masters said so.told the utilities to build them and they didn't want to because of the high cost of a nuclear accident so the Masters said don't worry will fix all that, pronto.
So it's not on your policy as what they will pay for.
You don't believe what your told and your a conspiracy nut,and you, you are just a mouth piece for you Masters.
Every thing is great and how did y'all like the new insider trading bill to help our Masters become even richer.They know best.And 10 and 14 minutes was all it took to pass it.They were all happy and signed.No problem here with a big party fight.
Why don't you just calm down and take one Issue at a time and explain, or put up a link to explain, just what it is that you're raising so much cane about.
This "all over the map" rambling tirade that you do, is practically incoherent! But, I still doubt that you're being honest about the REAL thing that has you two inches from a Major Meltdown...would I be right? My guess is that the REAL cause of your Fury, is that YOUR Candidate didn't get voted in as President, not just once, but twice! OMG, the PAIN of not getting your way about something, not once...but twice in a row! The Agony of Defeat is something new to you, isn't it?
Well Honey, be a man and suck it up, it happens to the best of us...and you, too!(Think about that for a minute).
You're making it terribly difficult for me to still be crazy about you...you know that, don't you?(And now, he's going to give me a 'cussing that Ajax won't take off! Oh well, at least, I gave him a reason this time.)
Oh BTW, Hey, Homeowner Policies don't cover Flooding and Water Damage from Flooding, either...you have to buy a separate Policy for that.
But, I got news for you, Honey...if the radiation gets that high, my House or any other material possession that I have, would be the last thing I'd be worried about! But then, I'm not a Tea Bagger, either!

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
I agtre but I think we need to stop giving foreign aid to everyone, period. All these Countries take our money then spout hate about us. Let them fend for themselves. Get our jobs back here. Put a HUGE tariff on products produced in other Countries.

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Do what you always do, when you can't dispute the message, then attack the Messenger! It's the Tea Bagger way!
Pot/kettle again.
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>What I am sure of is the fact when an employee gets hurt bad enough working for a non-union company in Tennessee he/she gets fired and we the tax payers have to pick up the tab for for that employee to go on disability benefits, not the company having to step up to the plate and explaining how this accident happened and they were following OSHA guidelines to the tee.
But hey the good people in Tennessee(for the most part) don't want no stinking Unions to protect them.
Many people in my County have worked their whole life and when they die they don't have a pot to piss in and the survivors have to create benefit events just to bury the poor soul.
Our country is and has been for years, on a path to lower our standard of living to that of the cheap labor countries, and what you outline is a symptom of that disease "Dunlapian".
We allow massive amounts of cheap goods to flow into our country with nothing to mitigate the damage done to American manufacturing. In fact we provide incentives in the tax code to outsource our jobs to cheap labor countries. This policy knows no political party, and has become the policy of both Republican and Democratic administrations. Companies that are still here are in a perpetual squeeze to remain profitable. That means they must cut paychecks and benefits to labor, increase mechanization and decrease the number of employees they employ. The statistic that I provided about a TOTAL 4% raise in an average American's paycheck when adjusted for inflation in 30 years speaks to the mess "free" trade has placed us in.
American families have survived first by sending wives to work, then by borrowing to maintain a middle class lifestyle. The collapse of housing values ended that strategy, and drove more and more former middle class families into the working poor catagory.
Government has had to pick up the slack as more and more of those families are now availing themselves of the social safety net to put food on the table and get medical care, and instead of looking at the root cause of the problem, some Americans now villify the programs and those who have been forced to use them.
In my opinion, the stagnation of wages and benefits, the increased use of the social safety net, AND the demise of organized labor are the inevitable result of a generation of "free trade" which, has made a few increadibly rich as it has killed the American dream for many millions of others.
Until average Americans wake up to what has been done to us in the name of globalization, and stop the adoration of the wealthy at the expense of the middle class, we are destined for third world status in the not so distant future.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 68,961 - 68,980 of123,501
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

40 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
IS God real? 27 min GOD 5
People who curse 29 min 100REAL 6
A Great Big Fck You 1 hr Se7en187 59
YMCA does not drug test workers (Feb '10) 1 hr Big Money 101
Greene County Mayor's Race 2 hr kim 79
I love this forum because?????? 2 hr Se7en187 201
Salon station/booth rental 2 hr Stylist help 1
Linda Woolsey Running For Judge -- No Really Sh... 5 hr me either 39
Greene County Clerk Race 8 hr nuts 105