Comments
68,901 - 68,920 of 146,251 Comments Last updated 7 min ago

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#76751 Apr 20, 2013
"Boston Unlocked , Blessedly Free To Criticize."

Click here:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/she-the-p...
Pop

Knoxville, TN

#76752 Apr 20, 2013
Are you kidding? Believe Ill pass on your Post article. Heard enough garbage for one day. Bye bye.:)

Location hidden

#76753 Apr 20, 2013
"See How The Cops Knew Dzhokhar Tsarnaev Was Inside That Boat."

Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/see-cops-knew-dzhokhar-...

Location hidden

#76754 Apr 20, 2013
"Meet David Henneberry, The Tipster Who Caught Dzhokhar Tsarnaev."

Click here:
http://www.theatlanticwire.com/national/2013/...
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#76762 Apr 20, 2013
This Boston thing looks Bogus.Who were those guys walking around all dressed alike with black back packs, and the one guy with a geiger counter in his hand?They looked like a blackwater type group. They were standing by where the bomb was and then moved just before it blew up. Then a black suv was there with equipment on it and these guy were standing around it and later were with the FBI.
What's with the drill that the one runner was talking about and the loud speakers saying it's only a drill.What's with the bomb sniffing dogs at the finish line before the bomb went off.Who was the person walking on the roof in the photos?
And the FBI telling people to just listen to them and just look at their photos and nothing else.Yea right on Big Daddy.

Location hidden

#76764 Apr 20, 2013
Hey wrote:
This Boston thing looks Bogus.Who were those guys walking around all dressed alike with black back packs, and the one guy with a geiger counter in his hand?They looked like a blackwater type group. They were standing by where the bomb was and then moved just before it blew up. Then a black suv was there with equipment on it and these guy were standing around it and later were with the FBI.
What's with the drill that the one runner was talking about and the loud speakers saying it's only a drill.What's with the bomb sniffing dogs at the finish line before the bomb went off.Who was the person walking on the roof in the photos?
And the FBI telling people to just listen to them and just look at their photos and nothing else.Yea right on Big Daddy.
This has all been debunked for just what is is...more Conspiracy Website Propaganda! When are you People ever going to stop this Nonsense? Are you trying to aid and abett another Terrorist Attack? The more you buy into this crap, the more you're encouraging it, and the more you encourage it, the more you're helping the Terrorists! Can you not see that???
What the He*l is wrong with you People???

Location hidden

#76765 Apr 20, 2013
While I'm pretty sure that I know what we're trying to prevent with this and that is, an All-Out Civil War that we would surely be drawn into, and the Mass killing of Innocent Civilians...I'm still not sure that this is the wise thing to do. I hope that I'm wrong , but I'm afraid that it will come back to bite us in the Future!
----------
"Kerry Says Doubling U.S. Non-Lethal Aid To Syrian Opposition."

Click here:
http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/04/21/us-...

Location hidden

#76766 Apr 20, 2013
"Boston Bomb Suspect Alarmed Russian Relatives With Extremist Views."

Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/boston-bomb-suspect-ala...

Location hidden

#76767 Apr 20, 2013
Pop wrote:
Are you kidding? Believe Ill pass on your Post article. Heard enough garbage for one day. Bye bye.:)
That's fine! You have that choice.

Location hidden

#76768 Apr 20, 2013
Pop wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't call names. I do however have backbone enough to stand for something. If you want to blame evil on all people of faith (whatever that faith may be), you have a very shallow way of thinking. Angry evil people who spend their time spewing hate and anger on forums like this could use a little love in your heart.
I do have more important things to do than argue with you. You obviously have no ability to debate with common sense and decency.
Go get that funny movie, pop yourself some popcorn, and relax! Good grief!
It's not open for Debate because the more People "debate" you, the more attention you and your views get, and that is exactly your destructive Purpose!

The best thing for People to do, is to totally ignore you and Posters like you! You have no respect for anybody else's views...and you are obsessed with your own, with no concern for the damage they may cause to this Country and the People who live here!
YOU ARE A DANGEROUS RADICAL!

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Smyrna, TN

#76770 Apr 20, 2013
Hey wrote:
I got a question. Maybe one of you experts can answer. Why could the K9 units not track #2 from the vehicle to the boat?

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Smyrna, TN

#76772 Apr 20, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>

The best thing for People to do, is to totally ignore you and Posters like you! You have no respect for anybody else's views...and you are obsessed with your own, with no concern for the damage they may cause to this Country and the People who live here!
YOU ARE A DANGEROUS RADICAL!
Pot/kettle time. This coming from someone who accuses anyone who does not agree with her of being any number of disgusting things. Anything from drug dealers to pedophiles to gays and transgenders. You have no respect for anyone on here unless they totally agree with you or kiss up to you.

Location hidden

#76773 Apr 20, 2013
This quote is an example of the kind of thing that's putting our entire Country in danger, by some of you People who are Religious Fanatics, just to promote your own Personal Religious Views that everybody,in this Nation, does not share!
----------
"The older brother had strong political views about the United States, said Albrecht Ammon, 18, a downstairs-apartment neighbor in Cambridge. Ammon quoted Tsarnaev as saying that the U.S. uses the Bible as "an excuse for invading other countries."
----------
"Final Shootout, Then Boston Bombing Suspect Caught."

T read the Full Article (Title Above) that the quote is from, Click here:

http://news.yahoo.com/final-shootout-then-bos...

Location hidden

#76774 Apr 20, 2013
...TO read the full Article...
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#76776 Apr 20, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
This has all been debunked for just what is is...more Conspiracy Website Propaganda! When are you People ever going to stop this Nonsense? Are you trying to aid and abett another Terrorist Attack? The more you buy into this crap, the more you're encouraging it, and the more you encourage it, the more you're helping the Terrorists! Can you not see that???
What the He*l is wrong with you People???
And what the hell is wrong with you? You are simply a mouth piece for those big corporate creaps you say you dispise.
Who's protecting who.
Check out the underware bomber and the witness Kurt Haskel.Then try the Christmas bomber and the 1993 world trade center bombing.
I look at both sides looked at all of it out there and alls you do is speak for the crime sydicate your a damn sheep and you didn't bother with the whole thing.
You run with your corporate owned and run MSM the very folks you bitch about all the time.Your like a puppy dog. They talk and you wag your tail.
http://nytimes.com/2012/04/29/opinion/sunday/...
Im tired of you spouting off.Google FBI false flag attacks or are you too lazy to look beyond your nose.
What will we lose on this one as a nation.
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#76780 Apr 20, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
I got a question. Maybe one of you experts can answer. Why could the K9 units not track #2 from the vehicle to the boat?
The things I found strange and things they either lied about or just blew away.And we were told to basically they speak and you listen and END OF STORY.
Your question?
I did not say I was an expert I said I have questions and is there no 1st amendment anymore either?
You best just shut your mouth or you're a terrorist or un patriotic or it's all your fault,or your a nut,or you read the wromg stuff.
Just listen to what your told believe it even if it doesn't look right or for what ever reason just shut the hell up.
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#76783 Apr 20, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
While I'm pretty sure that I know what we're trying to prevent with this and that is, an All-Out Civil War that we would surely be drawn into, and the Mass killing of Innocent Civilians...I'm still not sure that this is the wise thing to do. I hope that I'm wrong , but I'm afraid that it will come back to bite us in the Future!
----------
"Kerry Says Doubling U.S. Non-Lethal Aid To Syrian Opposition."
Click here:
http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/04/21/us-...
What I think is we really need to quit giving aid to AlQaeda in Syria like we did in Libya,While we get screwed here because of AlQaeda.
You have not caught on yet that we are ALQaedas helpers.
Are your actually that gullible?

Location hidden

#76784 Apr 20, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
What I think is we really need to quit giving aid to AlQaeda in Syria like we did in Libya,While we get screwed here because of AlQaeda.
How about watching and reading something reliable about the subject you're talking about before you make such ignorant statements. Do you even know what started the Civil Uprising? I doubt that you do. But, if you do, tell me. I already know, but I want to see if you do and if your info is accurate! There's no valid reason for you not to know...I posted a Link to a Documentary about it! But, I'm sure you didn't watch it because it wasn't a Conspiracy or Propaganda Website.
truth teller

Livingston, TN

#76785 Apr 20, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes,yes she is.

Location hidden

#76786 Apr 20, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
And what the hell is wrong with you? You are simply a mouth piece for those big corporate creaps you say you dispise.
Who's protecting who.
Check out the underware bomber and the witness Kurt Haskel.Then try the Christmas bomber and the 1993 world trade center bombing.
I look at both sides looked at all of it out there and alls you do is speak for the crime sydicate your a damn sheep and you didn't bother with the whole thing.
You run with your corporate owned and run MSM the very folks you bitch about all the time.Your like a puppy dog. They talk and you wag your tail.
http://nytimes.com/2012/04/29/opinion/sunday/...
Im tired of you spouting off.Google FBI false flag attacks or are you too lazy to look beyond your nose.
What will we lose on this one as a nation.
Do what you always do, when you can't dispute the message, then attack the Messenger! It's the Tea Bagger way!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BODY CAMERAS for POLICE ist it time 9 min Kohlrabi 23
KFC why is floor so greasy 20 min Kohlrabi 16
chad watson 1 hr whatthewhat 1
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 1 hr WTH 9,341
BEWARE: Tinted Windows 1 hr Dr Wu 27
Greeneville people rude as hell 1 hr Dr Wu 26
Anybody know this loser 1 hr Starr 7
south greene football 15 hr CampCreeper 55
•••
•••