people are delusional

United States

#76737 Apr 20, 2013
tea party tea party wrote:
Piss on the koran and your weathered wrinkled smell like an ashtray retared liberal bitch favors a donkeys ass face.
Uh, yeah, that made zip sense. Slow down, take a deep breath and then hurl your insults if you want maximum effect. Btw, what's "retared"?
Pop

Knoxville, TN

#76738 Apr 20, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
You show me in the Koran where it says that, either!
You People have been so indoctrinated and brain-washed that you believe everything you're told by ANYBODY about Religion, Government, and your Fellow Man, without ever once questioning it. You're no different from the Muslim "Radicals" , who have done the very same thing! Just because you're a "Christian" Radical doesn't make you one bit better than a "Muslim Radical"!
Radical, uncompromising People are ALWAYS A BAD THING, no matter what their "Radical" Belief is...ALWAYS!
You are calling me a radical while you are ranting about radicals? Lady, you couldn't say enough to make me as angry as you seem to be most of the time.
Jumping to conclusions about other people over a few statement of opinion says you are the one with the radical opinions. you seem to need something to help you get your emotions under control before you hurt someone.
I would suggest you get a funny movie and do some innocent laughing.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#76739 Apr 20, 2013
Pop wrote:
<quoted text>
You have know idea what truth you just exposed.
The two are comparing are not related. Unknowingly, and obviously unintentionally, you have just exposed the truth. We are all engaged in a battle of good versus evil.
Evil deceives people looking for truth into believing that their god Allah is pleased when they kill innocent children like the eight year old at the Boston Marathon.
Show me in the teaching of Christ where he tells anyone it is right to kill innocent children.
NO, we are engaged in EVIL, pretending to be Good, versus EVIL!
The rest of us are caught up in a War of two Evil Factions engaged in a War for Religious Domination of the world! One is just as EVIL as the Other One!
Another Christian Crusade??? where the so-called Christians went through villages plundering and killing Women and Children in the most Brutal ways imaginable, trying to gain Religious Domination...Christians don't have an innocent, lily-white history, regardless of what you try to make People think, and how may killings have they committed in recent times over current issues, when somebody didn't agree with their views?
Now, tell me how that is any different than what the Radical Muslims are doing???
Christians History is blood-stained, just like the Muslims!
Name

Newberry, SC

#76740 Apr 20, 2013
Tired wrote:
<quoted text>
Just curious - did "God come into the world and suffer and die", or did Jesus? Are they one and the same? There seems to be some confusion on this thread about that...
Jesus and God are not the same. Jesus is God's son. When Jesus was on the cross he spoke to God his father. The Bible plainly speaks of Jesus talking to God (praying). When the Apostle Stephen was being stoned to death for being a Christian he looked in to Heaven and saw Jesus standing on the right side God. Jesus can not stand beside of himself. Stephen saw God and Jesus. Jesus is the only son of God.

Location hidden

#76741 Apr 20, 2013
And one more thing...NONE of it has anything to do with "GOD" or "ALLAH"...they're only used to justify a Religious Power-Struggle of Mortal MAN!

THAT is the reason that I want nothing to do with Organized Religion, I have no respect for it, and it has NOTHING to do with GOD!
It's all about Mortal Man, Money, Power, Control, and Domination of other People and the World!
Pop

Knoxville, TN

#76742 Apr 20, 2013
Organized religion has nothing to do with Christianity! You need to READ the Bible and READ THE Koran! You obviously are a parrot for the liberal leftist faithbashers.
You are totally confused about what the Christian Faith is all about.
You should stop and consider how much you really know before showing your foolishness.
Religion breeds hate! GOD IS LOVE!

Location hidden

#76743 Apr 20, 2013
Name wrote:
<quoted text> Jesus and God are not the same. Jesus is God's son. When Jesus was on the cross he spoke to God his father. The Bible plainly speaks of Jesus talking to God (praying). When the Apostle Stephen was being stoned to death for being a Christian he looked in to Heaven and saw Jesus standing on the right side God. Jesus can not stand beside of himself. Stephen saw God and Jesus. Jesus is the only son of God.
Tell it to the Radical Muslims! I'm sure they would be more interested in hearing your Religious views than I am!

Location hidden

#76744 Apr 20, 2013
Pop wrote:
<quoted text>
You are calling me a radical while you are ranting about radicals? Lady, you couldn't say enough to make me as angry as you seem to be most of the time.
Jumping to conclusions about other people over a few statement of opinion says you are the one with the radical opinions. you seem to need something to help you get your emotions under control before you hurt someone.
I would suggest you get a funny movie and do some innocent laughing.
You better believe I'm angry! I tend to get very angry whenever Innocent People get killed and maimed because of two Radical Religious factions fighting for Power and Domination in this Country, that was founded on Religious freedom and is supposed to be guaranteed by the Constitution! But People, like you, just won't allow that and all the rest of us are paying the price!

Why can't you just worship however you want and let everybody else do the same, and SHUT UP about it???
Pop

Knoxville, TN

#76745 Apr 20, 2013
Name wrote:
<quoted text> Jesus and God are not the same. Jesus is God's son. When Jesus was on the cross he spoke to God his father. The Bible plainly speaks of Jesus talking to God (praying). When the Apostle Stephen was being stoned to death for being a Christian he looked in to Heaven and saw Jesus standing on the right side God. Jesus can not stand beside of himself. Stephen saw God and Jesus. Jesus is the only son of God.
You, too, Name should study the Bible more to understand what Jesus said about himself. You have probably heard it said that if you don't believe Jesus was God, you must believe he lied when He said, I and my Father are ONE!
God is one entity in three forms existing at the same time: Father, Son (God in the flesh, the Word, and the creator of all things "without Him was not anything made that was made, " Holy Spirit (Spirit that "fills" the "heart" of man when he/she accepts (by FAITH) that Jesus died, and rose again and that it is Jesus' Blood that covers our sins.
Get out your Bible and prove Jesus is not God.

Location hidden

#76746 Apr 20, 2013
OMG, there's not a Jury in this Nation that would not have convicted this Guy unless...they violate his Constitutional Rights!
Please, Please DON'T SCREW THIS UP!
----------
"Boston Bombing Suspect's Arrest Presents Intelligence Opportunity, Legal Challenges."

Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/boston-bo...

Location hidden

#76747 Apr 20, 2013
"FBI Interviewed Tamerlan Tsarnaev After 2011 Tip."

Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/fbi-interviewed-tamerla...

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Smyrna, TN

#76748 Apr 20, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
If that's true and I'm sure that it is, since it came from you...I would bet money that those changes to the Federal OSHA were sneakily done during a Republican Administration and Republican-Controlled Congress. I became aware of it in 1988 and I don't know how long before that it was changed.
My guess is that it was all part of Reagan's change to the "Trickle Down" Theory of Economics, but I don't know that for a fact.
BTW, Reagan changing our Economic Theory completely is the worst thing to ever happen to this Country and the American Worker! Fantastic for the Company Owners and Big Corporations...allowed them to become Filthy Rich beyond their wildest dreams. But, it's almost completely destroyed the American Workers, their jobs, the Unions, Small Business, Our Economy, and this Nation! And the longer it goes on, the worse it's getting! But, the Republicans are going to make sure it doesn't get changed back to the Economic Theory that worked for everybody, as long as the American People keep voting them into office!
During the Clinton administration the Republicans took control of the house House and Senate for the first time in 40 years.

Location hidden

#76749 Apr 20, 2013
This it the REAL America and the TRUE American Spirit that I know and love!
----------
"Support To Replace Boat Ruined In Bomber Standoff."

Click here:
http://gma.yahoo.com/support-replace-boat-rui...
Pop

Knoxville, TN

#76750 Apr 20, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
You better believe I'm angry! I tend to get very angry whenever Innocent People get killed and maimed because of two Radical Religious factions fighting for Power and Domination in this Country, that was founded on Religious freedom and is supposed to be guaranteed by the Constitution! But People, like you, just won't allow that and all the rest of us are paying the price!
Why can't you just worship however you want and let everybody else do the same, and SHUT UP about it???
I don't call names. I do however have backbone enough to stand for something. If you want to blame evil on all people of faith (whatever that faith may be), you have a very shallow way of thinking. Angry evil people who spend their time spewing hate and anger on forums like this could use a little love in your heart.
I do have more important things to do than argue with you. You obviously have no ability to debate with common sense and decency.
Go get that funny movie, pop yourself some popcorn, and relax! Good grief!

Location hidden

#76751 Apr 20, 2013
"Boston Unlocked , Blessedly Free To Criticize."

Click here:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/she-the-p...
Pop

Knoxville, TN

#76752 Apr 20, 2013
Are you kidding? Believe Ill pass on your Post article. Heard enough garbage for one day. Bye bye.:)

Location hidden

#76753 Apr 20, 2013
"See How The Cops Knew Dzhokhar Tsarnaev Was Inside That Boat."

Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/see-cops-knew-dzhokhar-...

Location hidden

#76754 Apr 20, 2013
"Meet David Henneberry, The Tipster Who Caught Dzhokhar Tsarnaev."

Click here:
http://www.theatlanticwire.com/national/2013/...
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#76762 Apr 20, 2013
This Boston thing looks Bogus.Who were those guys walking around all dressed alike with black back packs, and the one guy with a geiger counter in his hand?They looked like a blackwater type group. They were standing by where the bomb was and then moved just before it blew up. Then a black suv was there with equipment on it and these guy were standing around it and later were with the FBI.
What's with the drill that the one runner was talking about and the loud speakers saying it's only a drill.What's with the bomb sniffing dogs at the finish line before the bomb went off.Who was the person walking on the roof in the photos?
And the FBI telling people to just listen to them and just look at their photos and nothing else.Yea right on Big Daddy.

Location hidden

#76764 Apr 20, 2013
Hey wrote:
This Boston thing looks Bogus.Who were those guys walking around all dressed alike with black back packs, and the one guy with a geiger counter in his hand?They looked like a blackwater type group. They were standing by where the bomb was and then moved just before it blew up. Then a black suv was there with equipment on it and these guy were standing around it and later were with the FBI.
What's with the drill that the one runner was talking about and the loud speakers saying it's only a drill.What's with the bomb sniffing dogs at the finish line before the bomb went off.Who was the person walking on the roof in the photos?
And the FBI telling people to just listen to them and just look at their photos and nothing else.Yea right on Big Daddy.
This has all been debunked for just what is is...more Conspiracy Website Propaganda! When are you People ever going to stop this Nonsense? Are you trying to aid and abett another Terrorist Attack? The more you buy into this crap, the more you're encouraging it, and the more you encourage it, the more you're helping the Terrorists! Can you not see that???
What the He*l is wrong with you People???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jennifer Johnson (Jun '14) 55 min Pedro 12
after effects of a miscarriage 57 min glam 8
Emmette (Apr '10) 1 hr Roger 9
domestic violence offenders 1 hr accurate 13
Jane lane/ jane Metcalf 1 hr curious 1
I spy with my little eye 1 hr Independent1 169
Billy Mathes& Eddie Hensley (Aug '13) 1 hr flaunt it 20
Neat Words 2 hr Independent1 120
What should this Forum be called? 2 hr Chilli J 68
Veronica 3 hr Independent1 202