Comments
68,321 - 68,340 of 145,924 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#76076 Apr 11, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
So Obama gives up a few thousand and spends mega millions on vacations.Yep that works out.
He could have gone after the Banksters like he had everyone believing he was going to, but he didn't,it was just another Obama Scam.You guys never learn do ya?
Well, your TEApublican-majority Congress voted to give it to him! So, who's fault is it, really? It's the House of Representatives that vote on all things concerning Money and YOU voted THEM into office! If you've got a problem with that, it's because THEY screwed you over, AGAIN! You'll learn one of these days...MAYBE!

Location hidden

#76077 Apr 11, 2013
"NRA On The Defensive After Al Qaeda Spokesman Praises America's Lack Of Background Checks:(VIDEO)."

Click here:
http://deadstate.org/nra-on-defensive-after-a...

Location hidden

#76078 Apr 11, 2013
"Grover Norquist And Bernie Sanders Get Into Fiery Exchange On CNN:(VIDEO)."

Click here:
http://deadstate.org/grover-norguist-and-bern...

Location hidden

#76080 Apr 11, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
So Obama gives up a few thousand and spends mega millions on vacations.Yep that works out.
He could have gone after the Banksters like he had everyone believing he was going to, but he didn't,it was just another Obama Scam.You guys never learn do ya?
If Bush/Cheney and the Republicans hadn't taken off all the Bank Regulations, Nobody would have needed to go after them! So NO, you never learn and you're still not learning! You and all the Ones just like you, are in total denial while the Nation is on Life Support all around you and you're still trying to turn off its oxygen!

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#76081 Apr 11, 2013
Tony Balding
Ventura, CA
Reply »
|Report Abuse |Judge it!|#76062 4 hrs ago
I dont kow why yo guys worry about this stupid stuff, come to soldiers of light church in lebanon and watch me raise the dead.I have done it right there in my church. I can raiseyour dog, your goat, your mom , I dont care I can cure cancer and tumors, come to my church and give me money.
come to this video and see how I act like a fool and wish harm on my faily.
http://youtu.be/K7q4KI-jvuU
Tony Balding
Ventura, CA
Reply »
|Report Abuse |Judge it!|#76063 4 hrs ago
Here is my address and phone number, cal me and tell me what a moron I am.
http://www.soldiersoflightministry.com/contac ...

We all need to call this duche bag.

“IMNTBHO”

Smyrna, TN

#76082 Apr 11, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I like the example of him stopping the White House tours because they cost $70,00.00/week but then he goes ahead with a concert at the White House to the tune of 1.3 million. Party time for the dictator I guess.

“IMNTBHO”

Smyrna, TN

#76083 Apr 11, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
The way of Governing in this Nation of, "Separation of Church and State" is based on the First Amendment. Those words, specifically, are not in the Constitution as most of our ways of Governing, beyond the Basics, are not. So, you are technically correct. But, the First Amendment implies that with it's wording concerning Religious Beliefs, or lack of, and no restrictions, discrimination, Laws, or consequences being inflicted upon any of this Nations Residents, including those running for, or elected to Public Office. Their Religious Beliefs, or lack of, is not intended to be the basis or the reason that they support or advocate anything concerning this Nation and it's citizens!
Simply put, it is a NON-ISSUE for EVERYBODY and that's what the Constitution Guarantees for all of us and on every Issue, even though Some are intent on violating that Constitutional guarantee and they should stop doing it. Religious beliefs are personal and they should remain that way on anything concerning other People who may not share the same Beliefs!
Then we can forget about those pesky laws based on the Ten Commandments. You remember them? Thous shalt not steal, Thou shalt not kill? You know, all those thou shalt nots? They were the basis of many of our laws. Shall we toss them out the window with the Bible?

“IMNTBHO”

Smyrna, TN

#76084 Apr 11, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
The way of Governing in this Nation of, "Separation of Church and State" is based on the First Amendment. Those words, specifically, are not in the Constitution as most of our ways of Governing, beyond the Basics, are not. So, you are technically correct. But, the First Amendment implies that with it's wording concerning Religious Beliefs, or lack of, and no restrictions, discrimination, Laws, or consequences being inflicted upon any of this Nations Residents, including those running for, or elected to Public Office. Their Religious Beliefs, or lack of, is not intended to be the basis or the reason that they support or advocate anything concerning this Nation and it's citizens!
Simply put, it is a NON-ISSUE for EVERYBODY and that's what the Constitution Guarantees for all of us and on every Issue, even though Some are intent on violating that Constitutional guarantee and they should stop doing it. Religious beliefs are personal and they should remain that way on anything concerning other People who may not share the same Beliefs!
The first amendment says:

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

You and your fellow non-believers seem to misunderstand the second part of the line concerning religion. "or prohibiting the free exercise thereof" You want restrictions placed on religion. Taking prayer out of schools is prohibiting free exercise. Taking nativity scenes out of public place is as well. And the list goes on.

But you and your freedom from religion Liberal cohorts are perfectly fine with using the Constitution to try and destroy that same document.

Location hidden

#76085 Apr 12, 2013
"What Taxes Would Look Like If Normal People Called The Shots."

("Changes already popular with Americans could make us healthier, wiser, and less indebted.")

Click here:
http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2013/04/t...

Location hidden

#76086 Apr 12, 2013
"Arkansas Attorney General Launches Investigation Into Exxon Oil Spill."

Click here:
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/04/11/arkansa...
duh

United States

#76087 Apr 12, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>Then we can forget about those pesky laws based on the Ten Commandments. You remember them? Thous shalt not steal, Thou shalt not kill? You know, all those thou shalt nots? They were the basis of many of our laws. Shall we toss them out the window with the Bible?
she does not have the guts to answer you. she is like spy only posting stupid links that no one cares about. she will die in her sleep soon enough. but not soon enough for many

Location hidden

#76088 Apr 12, 2013
Slowest and dumbest People on the face of the Earth! They wait until it's almost too late about EVERYTHING and then, the light Bulb FINALLY begins to come on! And you simply cannot tell them ANYTHING because they think they know it all, but they are so closed-minded that they know NOTHING and refuse to learn anything!
----------
"Republicans Get More Worried About Global Warming."

Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/republicans-more-worrie...
democrats suck

Knoxville, TN

#76093 Apr 12, 2013
Olivia wrote:
Haslam wants to deny TN. Residents Affordibale Health Care Dollars And instead have a lottery for 2 hours each year where needy folk seeking health care call in to get needed health care. What a jerk. His health care is free but we have to participate in a lottery. Obama gave up 5 percent of his income to help with the sequester and revenues needed to keep this country going. What did Mitch McConnell give up? Perhaps a two day supply of what gallopogus turtles eat.
what did you give up? You stupid democrats want something for nothing...get a frigging job...buy your own health care.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#76094 Apr 12, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."
You and your fellow non-believers seem to misunderstand the second part of the line concerning religion. "or prohibiting the free exercise thereof" You want restrictions placed on religion. Taking prayer out of schools is prohibiting free exercise. Taking nativity scenes out of public place is as well. And the list goes on.
But you and your freedom from religion Liberal cohorts are perfectly fine with using the Constitution to try and destroy that same document.
Would you want a Muslim teacher teaching your child religion at school?

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#76095 Apr 12, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
miss gurl knows all wrote:
<quoted text>NOT gonna happen cu^ sucker!!!
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>Doing good sweetie. How about you?
Hilarious.

Location hidden

#76096 Apr 12, 2013
democrats suck wrote:
<quoted text>what did you give up? You stupid democrats want something for nothing...get a frigging job...buy your own health care.
I'll bet you don't buy yours! I'm guessing Social Security Disability. Are you going to tell the Children from Poor Families to "get a job', too?
People like you are part of the problem in this State and you will never be part of the solution!
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#76097 Apr 12, 2013
The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Hilarious.
OA, this is another classic "Wanna be Bible Thumper(part time)" on post #76095. In your post you showed how NTMD8OR is running in second place to Willard.

Location hidden

#76098 Apr 12, 2013
"2nd Man Arrested In Probe Of Prison Chief's Death."

Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/2nd-man-arrested-probe-...
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#76099 Apr 12, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't get your point "Hey". Do you think that Mitt Romney was going after the "Banksters" if he had become President ? Is that what you are saying ? Because if it is, he certainly never made that a part of his campaign. You don't like Obama, I get it,....well I am not crazy about him either BUT the choice was Obama or Romney, and one of those two was going to be President. There was no choice on the ballot for "none of the above".

Guild

#76100 Apr 12, 2013
How evil can people be?

Seven children and a mother died in a Philadelphia abortion clinic dubbed a “house of horrors.” And there is now a trial...

It’s all about abortion “doctor” Kermit Gosnell and the purportedly Medieval facility he ran to kill babies – both before they were born and after, claim prosecutors. Eight clinic employees have already pleaded guilty to “various charges.”

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/abortio...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
10.3 Local Unemployment Obamaism 3 min wolf in sheeps cl... 4
9 year old with UZI 10 min Sick of this 13
HILLARY will be next president run who you like... 13 min Kohlrabi 5
REPUBLICANS got your vote now unemplyment comes 13 min who knows 5
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 17 min WTH 9,317
Obamaism 29 Hour Work Week 18 min Kohlrabi 2
Laughlin Memorial Hospital 21 min Release 8
south greene football 1 hr SG91 40
Davis Street 11 hr CampCreeper 33
old men at greystone dump 13 hr visitor 16
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••