Dandridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Well, whata know - looks like MHurl has been banned and deleted again for the 20th time - imagine that...(about time) I'll bet willard reported her because it was the christian thing to do...

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

"Why Obama Just Can't Win On Social Security."

("Conservatives have been clamoring for Entitlement cuts. Now that Obama has offered them, a GOP Congressman blasts him for a 'shocking attack on Seniors'.")

Click here:
http://theweek.com/article/index/242635/why-o...
Hey

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Well actually why do we elect anyone at all?
"Believers in government truly believe that the only thing that can keep them safe from flaws of human nature is taking some of those flawed humans--some of the most flawed in fact--and appointing them as Gods,with the right to dominate all of mankind, in the absurd hope that if given such tremebdous power,such people will use it only for good."
Larken Rose
"Government is a Religion."
http://www.dailypaul.com/157771/government-is...
Hey

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

I see some of you guys are coming out of your basements.
Was the storm bad in your neck of the woods?

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Tired wrote:
Well, whata know - looks like MHurl has been banned and deleted again for the 20th time - imagine that...(about time) I'll bet willard reported her because it was the christian thing to do...
I notice her posts from last night were deleted.
Notfromhere

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Abortion is MURDER...Homosexuality is an abomination! Both are clearly spelled out in the Bible.
The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
Assuming a clump of cells is "an innocent human being."
Where in the Bible did Jesus, or God for that matter, specifically forbid the termination of a pregnancy? I predict the standard litany of verses related to "murder" and "killing," but nothing specifically related to the termination of a pregnancy. There is, however, a verse in Exodus that states the person found guilty of, essentially, forcing an unwelcome miscarriage is to pay a fine to the owner of the property (the father=owner, the unborn child=the property). No death sentence (as is placed on adulterers), just a fine for loss of property.
Disgusting that conservatives' only requirement to be considered a "Christian" is to be violently opposed to abortion and homosexuality, two things Jesus never mentioned a single time. Forget all that "least among us" crap, right? You know, that little implorative that Jesus mentioned over 2,000 times in the NT.
Witnessing the banter of the conservative "Christians" on this thread after dark reassures me that NOT belonging to their particular sect of Christianity shouldn't worry me at all.
What time DOES God go to bed?
Notfromhere

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Why? Because you say so! Bahahaha! That is funny!
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Alexander and Corker need to be replaced ASAP!
Hey

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

SexySassySenior wrote:
Where do these Crazy Republicans get these ideas? That's one of the worst problems Republicans have...they simply cannot debate ANY Issue on the FACTS, they ALWAYS have to come up with some ridiculous claim as their reason for supporting or opposing anything, no matter what it is!
I'm kind of neutral about Same-sex Marriage. Frankly, it's just not high on my list of concerns. But, something like this is such an incredibly stupid statement to make that the quality of the type of "Leader" that made it, is of much more concern to me. Why do we elect this Ignorant People from this Ignorant Party???
----------
"RNC Official Compares Homosexuality To Alcoholism, Says It Leads To Drugs."
Click here:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-poli...
This actually seems less dangerous then calling the Christian Conservatives lined up with AlQaeda..Don't ya think?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I notice her posts from last night were deleted.
He'll just use one of his 100 (I think he said) different email addresses, to make a new Account and he'll be right back on here, under a different User Name, like he's done about 30 something times before!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Hey wrote:
Well actually why do we elect anyone at all?
"Believers in government truly believe that the only thing that can keep them safe from flaws of human nature is taking some of those flawed humans--some of the most flawed in fact--and appointing them as Gods,with the right to dominate all of mankind, in the absurd hope that if given such tremebdous power,such people will use it only for good."
Larken Rose
"Government is a Religion."
http://www.dailypaul.com/157771/government-is...
We elect them to keep 369,000,000 Potential Voters from having to spend most, if not all their time in D.C., voting in Congress. The lodging alone would be a Nightmare and impossible to do, plus Nobody could afford it that has to work for a Living!
Mississippi Gurl

Olive Branch, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
He'll just use one of his 100 (I think he said) different email addresses, to make a new Account and he'll be right back on here, under a different User Name, like he's done about 30 something times before!
Duh!!! dumbass look above your post, you idiot!!!^^^^^^

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

"Report: North Korea May Have Missile-Capable Nuclear Weapons."

Click here:
http://theweek.com/article/index/242635/why-o...

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

miss gurl knows all wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry to hurt ya little sensitive girly feelings but I AM STILL here, and AINT going anywhere. Still sucks to be you!!!!
Still in your head 24/7
OWNED BYTCHES!!!!
Your posts from last night are gone, is it so hard to believe all of your future posts are in danger of the same fate?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

"Watchdog Group Files Ethics Complaint Against McConnell Over Judd Tape Revelations."

Click here:
http://www.motherjones.com/mojo/2013/04/mccon...
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Your posts from last night are gone, is it so hard to believe all of your future posts are in danger of the same fate?
We could only wish!
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You forgot to switch aliases again.
"You write like a girl." Wow.
We should just start calling her, "United States".
Tony Balding

Ventura, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

I dont kow why yo guys worry about this stupid stuff, come to soldiers of light church in lebanon and watch me raise the dead.I have done it right there in my church. I can raiseyour dog, your goat, your mom , I dont care I can cure cancer and tumors, come to my church and give me money.
come to this video and see how I act like a fool and wish harm on my faily.
http://youtu.be/K7q4KI-jvuU
Tony Balding

Ventura, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Here is my address and phone number, cal me and tell me what a moron I am.
http://www.soldiersoflightministry.com/contac...
Hey

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
We elect them to keep 369,000,000 Potential Voters from having to spend most, if not all their time in D.C., voting in Congress. The lodging alone would be a Nightmare and impossible to do, plus Nobody could afford it that has to work for a Living!
Well how's it going so far?
I believe I liked Gadaffi's government better where he was building centers for the people of Libya to meet and discuss what they wanted so the goverment could do what the people wanted. This was a Direct Democracy.All that oil cash to help the people and a nice Bank.
How do you like the Big Dem hero now? SS getting a little iffy?
And frankly when you grow up you do not need Mommy and Daddy Govy making all the rules for little bitty you to follow and bow to.
Olivia

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Haslam wants to deny TN. Residents Affordibale Health Care Dollars And instead have a lottery for 2 hours each year where needy folk seeking health care call in to get needed health care. What a jerk. His health care is free but we have to participate in a lottery. Obama gave up 5 percent of his income to help with the sequester and revenues needed to keep this country going. What did Mitch McConnell give up? Perhaps a two day supply of what gallopogus turtles eat.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

98 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
COUNTY 1 million short TAX THE RICH 5 min US or THEM 12
ugly dude at foodcity 30 min Paula 2
Eddie Overholt arrest question 56 min common man 44
Renee Luttrell 1 hr got a big one 23
Amber Nichole Ricker 1 hr got a big one 5
Lost respect for GPD 1 hr bobbye jr whyte 81
Salt Life 2 hr Peter Cheeks 14
lady i pulled weeds with behind that church tha... 4 hr BongHits4Jaysus 13
County Clerk - my choice 6 hr voter 12
good ole boys- lets name them 10 hr BROYLESville King 14
Greeneville: 4 main reasons that people refuse ... 14 hr REPUBLICANISM failures 73
•••
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••