Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#76053 Apr 11, 2013
Hey wrote:
Well actually why do we elect anyone at all?
"Believers in government truly believe that the only thing that can keep them safe from flaws of human nature is taking some of those flawed humans--some of the most flawed in fact--and appointing them as Gods,with the right to dominate all of mankind, in the absurd hope that if given such tremebdous power,such people will use it only for good."
Larken Rose
"Government is a Religion."
http://www.dailypaul.com/157771/government-is...
We elect them to keep 369,000,000 Potential Voters from having to spend most, if not all their time in D.C., voting in Congress. The lodging alone would be a Nightmare and impossible to do, plus Nobody could afford it that has to work for a Living!
Mississippi Gurl

Olive Branch, MS

#76055 Apr 11, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
He'll just use one of his 100 (I think he said) different email addresses, to make a new Account and he'll be right back on here, under a different User Name, like he's done about 30 something times before!
Duh!!! dumbass look above your post, you idiot!!!^^^^^^

Location hidden

#76056 Apr 11, 2013
"Report: North Korea May Have Missile-Capable Nuclear Weapons."

Click here:
http://theweek.com/article/index/242635/why-o...

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#76057 Apr 11, 2013
miss gurl knows all wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry to hurt ya little sensitive girly feelings but I AM STILL here, and AINT going anywhere. Still sucks to be you!!!!
Still in your head 24/7
OWNED BYTCHES!!!!
Your posts from last night are gone, is it so hard to believe all of your future posts are in danger of the same fate?

Location hidden

#76058 Apr 11, 2013
"Watchdog Group Files Ethics Complaint Against McConnell Over Judd Tape Revelations."

Click here:
http://www.motherjones.com/mojo/2013/04/mccon...
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#76060 Apr 11, 2013
The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
Your posts from last night are gone, is it so hard to believe all of your future posts are in danger of the same fate?
We could only wish!
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#76061 Apr 11, 2013
<quoted text>
You forgot to switch aliases again.
"You write like a girl." Wow.
We should just start calling her, "United States".
Tony Balding

Ventura, CA

#76062 Apr 11, 2013
I dont kow why yo guys worry about this stupid stuff, come to soldiers of light church in lebanon and watch me raise the dead.I have done it right there in my church. I can raiseyour dog, your goat, your mom , I dont care I can cure cancer and tumors, come to my church and give me money.
come to this video and see how I act like a fool and wish harm on my faily.
http://youtu.be/K7q4KI-jvuU
Tony Balding

Ventura, CA

#76063 Apr 11, 2013
Here is my address and phone number, cal me and tell me what a moron I am.
http://www.soldiersoflightministry.com/contac...
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#76064 Apr 11, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
We elect them to keep 369,000,000 Potential Voters from having to spend most, if not all their time in D.C., voting in Congress. The lodging alone would be a Nightmare and impossible to do, plus Nobody could afford it that has to work for a Living!
Well how's it going so far?
I believe I liked Gadaffi's government better where he was building centers for the people of Libya to meet and discuss what they wanted so the goverment could do what the people wanted. This was a Direct Democracy.All that oil cash to help the people and a nice Bank.
How do you like the Big Dem hero now? SS getting a little iffy?
And frankly when you grow up you do not need Mommy and Daddy Govy making all the rules for little bitty you to follow and bow to.
Olivia

Manchester, TN

#76065 Apr 11, 2013
Haslam wants to deny TN. Residents Affordibale Health Care Dollars And instead have a lottery for 2 hours each year where needy folk seeking health care call in to get needed health care. What a jerk. His health care is free but we have to participate in a lottery. Obama gave up 5 percent of his income to help with the sequester and revenues needed to keep this country going. What did Mitch McConnell give up? Perhaps a two day supply of what gallopogus turtles eat.

Location hidden

#76068 Apr 11, 2013
Tony Balding wrote:
Here is my address and phone number, cal me and tell me what a moron I am.
http://www.soldiersoflightministry.com/contac...
Why? You seem to already know it better than any of us do. I, for one, will take your word for it!
Olivia

Manchester, TN

#76069 Apr 11, 2013
<quoted text>Sorry to upset your tender little rational feelings there, took a dump face, IT AINT GONNA HAPPEN, YOU LITTLE MOMMA`S MOOSE TWIT!!
I wish knew what you were talking about, but just want to say that Haslam is a hypocrite and a greedy selfish bottom of the base feeder of the GOP. Got his health care for free at the expense of the tax payer. Really wish they chose an animal other than an elephant, should have chosen a reptile, not a mammal. A commodo dragon or a black mambo snake would be more representative of his party. Shame on the GOP. Racist, misogoynist, greedy, narcissistic, bigots, hypocrites, and totally detached from 99.9% of the population. You cannot feed off ignorance and fear forever. BOOOOO.....BOOOOO.
Pete

Johnson City, TN

#76070 Apr 11, 2013
Olivia wrote:
Obama gave up 5 percent of his income to help with the sequester and revenues needed to keep this country going.
You can't be serious. I guess this is why politicians engage in political gestures, both democrat and republican, because they seem to work on people like Olivia. With statements like that Olivia, your endorsement of any candidate can only be a curse.
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#76071 Apr 11, 2013
Olivia wrote:
Haslam wants to deny TN. Residents Affordibale Health Care Dollars And instead have a lottery for 2 hours each year where needy folk seeking health care call in to get needed health care. What a jerk. His health care is free but we have to participate in a lottery. Obama gave up 5 percent of his income to help with the sequester and revenues needed to keep this country going. What did Mitch McConnell give up? Perhaps a two day supply of what gallopogus turtles eat.
So Obama gives up a few thousand and spends mega millions on vacations.Yep that works out.
He could have gone after the Banksters like he had everyone believing he was going to, but he didn't,it was just another Obama Scam.You guys never learn do ya?

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#76072 Apr 11, 2013
<quoted text>
Seems conservatives are actually pro-sex change. They certainly are compelled to alter the gender of those who oppose them. My theory is that they are more comfortable attacking women than they are men. I have seen this occur for years on political forums. I believe this might fall into the category of "bearing false witness." ...or maybe sheer cowardice.
Maybe you should think about the things that your dear Liberal Linda has said over the last 2 years. Calling MG and many others, including myself, transgender, gay, etc. But she does not stop there. She also calls us pedophiles, drug dealers/addicts, drunks, etc.

“IMNTBHO”

Location hidden

#76073 Apr 11, 2013
<quoted text>
Does that mean MGurl is really a man? I mean, she uses the language of coarse, truck driving men. I notice you don't refer to that poster as a man.
"Feminine word choices." That's funny stuff.
She doesn't have to, Linda does.

“IMNTBHO”

Location hidden

#76075 Apr 11, 2013
<quoted text>That`s so true babe. How are you tonight?
Doing good sweetie. How about you?

Location hidden

#76076 Apr 11, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
So Obama gives up a few thousand and spends mega millions on vacations.Yep that works out.
He could have gone after the Banksters like he had everyone believing he was going to, but he didn't,it was just another Obama Scam.You guys never learn do ya?
Well, your TEApublican-majority Congress voted to give it to him! So, who's fault is it, really? It's the House of Representatives that vote on all things concerning Money and YOU voted THEM into office! If you've got a problem with that, it's because THEY screwed you over, AGAIN! You'll learn one of these days...MAYBE!

Location hidden

#76077 Apr 11, 2013
"NRA On The Defensive After Al Qaeda Spokesman Praises America's Lack Of Background Checks:(VIDEO)."

Click here:
http://deadstate.org/nra-on-defensive-after-a...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who had the LOUDEST jam back in the day? (Sep '10) 16 min Mucking Futz 22
MEN that like to be called 'DADDY' by their LADY 17 min breeder 11
Pooja (Mar '14) 24 min Trust Me 12
Murder of 8month baby by jennings in greenevill... 30 min Trust Me 9
Feeling lonely for the holidays 33 min Trunketeer 129
"Greeneville police: 2 infants found dead in ho... 38 min Insider 67
Interesting article about internet trolling.... 40 min Dr Wu 4
Why so paranoid? 1 hr been there 60
Principal at Mosheim 1 hr Friend Of 58
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 11 hr Jennifer Renee 5,575
Greeneville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Greeneville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greeneville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:14 pm PST

NBC Sports 3:14PM
Losers of 13 of 14, Titans set for top draft pick - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
Start 'Em, Sit 'Em Week 16: Debating Difficult Fantasy Football Lineup Decisions
ESPN 9:39 AM
Setback-free Newton to start against Browns
NFL11:45 AM
Panthers' Cam Newton named starter vs. Browns
NFL 6:52 AM
Tennessee Titans prepping for possible Jay Cutler deal