|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text>I have to hand it to you, you are certainly consistent with the content of your posts. Chuckles !!
Thanks Ms Lady. You are as well. Have a blessed day girl.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems conservatives are actually pro-sex change. They certainly are compelled to alter the gender of those who oppose them. My theory is that they are more comfortable attacking women than they are men. I have seen this occur for years on political forums. I believe this might fall into the category of "bearing false witness." ...or maybe sheer cowardice.

Since: Feb 13

Guild

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
Now I really believe President Obama will be doing a bait and switch with these cuts.
I concur. This is nothing more than a political ploy.
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems conservatives are actually pro-sex change. They certainly are compelled to alter the gender of those who oppose them. My theory is that they are more comfortable attacking women than they are men. I have seen this occur for years on political forums. I believe this might fall into the category of "bearing false witness." ...or maybe sheer cowardice.
I have noticed that as well, OA but I suspect it has more to do with wanting to fire a shot without ammunition !
Hillbillyboy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
No, thats not it. Its the steroetype thing.

You know, the hysterical woman who has either worked herself up into a screraming frenzy, or perhaps a drug induced one? With the eyes as big as saucers, purple faced, veins bulging as she screams some leftist slogan...

Well, that is the stereotype that conservative men might be thinking of when they debate liberal women. And how does one debate somebody like that?

(It cant be done politely)

And on the other side of the coin, I often see Conservative men given treatment by liberals which usually takes an odd turn. Eventually, the whole thing becomes one of a liberal assuming the persona of a rebellios youthful person (even though they might actually be far older), and then they spout rebellion propaganda against the conservative as a youth would against theur father.

And all the while, the democrat in this debate might actually be 50 years older than the conservative!

Strange things go in in debates when we cant actually see the other person. Stereotypes set in and the whole thing takes on a life of its own.

And some people fuss at other folks avatar photo too.
Hey

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

I hear Iceland is doing well.Seems the people spoke and someone listened.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Seems conservatives are actually pro-sex change. They certainly are compelled to alter the gender of those who oppose them. My theory is that they are more comfortable attacking women than they are men. I have seen this occur for years on political forums. I believe this might fall into the category of "bearing false witness." ...or maybe sheer cowardice.
Dear my choice to change your gender is based strictly on your feminine word choice. You my lady, write like a female.

That's all...
gotcha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Overtaxed and Really Sassy = same poster. Hahaha. When you're desperate for a pat on the back, just use a different handle and praise yourself!!!
MR POLITICS

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

haslam good democrat with a republican label

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear my choice to change your gender is based strictly on your feminine word choice. You my lady, write like a female.
That's all...
Does that mean MGurl is really a man? I mean, she uses the language of coarse, truck driving men. I notice you don't refer to that poster as a man.

"Feminine word choices." That's funny stuff.
truth

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

gotcha wrote:
<quoted text>Overtaxed and Really Sassy = same poster. Hahaha. When you're desperate for a pat on the back, just use a different handle and praise yourself!!!
Sweet darling baby that was meant sarcastically. No one could possibly dislike anyone more than I do that old democrap coot.
truth

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Does that mean MGurl is really a man? I mean, she uses the language of coarse, truck driving men. I notice you don't refer to that poster as a man.

"Feminine word choices." That's funny stuff.
I haven't seen her word choice indicate anything about a male but I certainly see yours as VERY feminine indeed. Actually it was your writings we were addressing, not hers. Nice try though sugar babe.

That's all...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Sassy, did you call our two Senators about the cuts in S.S. amd Veterans Benefits?
Well I did and I asked both of them where they stood on these cuts, and both of their offices said "the cuts were not enough, we need deeper cuts"........when I pressed them about the S.S. and Veterans benefits cuts, both of them said they would advise the Senators about my concern.
Now this tells me they could care less about their own constiuents and more about party lines.
Alexander and Corker need to be replaced ASAP!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't seen her word choice indicate anything about a male but I certainly see yours as VERY feminine indeed. Actually it was your writings we were addressing, not hers. Nice try though sugar babe.
That's all...
You forgot to switch aliases again.

"You write like a girl." Wow.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

By the way, are you male or female? I don't know many women who refer to another woman as "sugar babe," but then again, I don't know any men who would refer to themselves as "Really Sassy."

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

gotcha wrote:
<quoted text>
Overtaxed and Really Sassy = same poster. Hahaha. When you're desperate for a pat on the back, just use a different handle and praise yourself!!!
If you think for one minute that OT is the same person as the FAKE Really Sassy, then you just haven't been paying attention.

And if you meant OT and I are the same Person, I could only aspire to be as wise as OT, but I don't think that I ever can be! We are NOT the same Person!
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Sweet darling baby that was meant sarcastically. No one could possibly dislike anyone more than I do that old democrap coot.
I certainly welcome your "dislike" although I wish you had substituted the word "hate"....I would find that much better, since I in no way wish to be associated with someone like you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
If you think OT is a Female, then you can't tell one Gender from the Other....Nevermind, I forgot...you already have that gender-confused problem.

BTW, which one are you today?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

"Boehner On Hastert Rule:'It Was Never A Rule To Begin With'."

Click here:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-poli...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Where do these Crazy Republicans get these ideas? That's one of the worst problems Republicans have...they simply cannot debate ANY Issue on the FACTS, they ALWAYS have to come up with some ridiculous claim as their reason for supporting or opposing anything, no matter what it is!
I'm kind of neutral about Same-sex Marriage. Frankly, it's just not high on my list of concerns. But, something like this is such an incredibly stupid statement to make that the quality of the type of "Leader" that made it, is of much more concern to me. Why do we elect this Ignorant People from this Ignorant Party???
----------
"RNC Official Compares Homosexuality To Alcoholism, Says It Leads To Drugs."

Click here:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-poli...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

45 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
76 Year Old Veteran Arrested for Asking Public ... 9 min Hateful B 192
So, who do YOU wanna see NAKED ! ? ! ? ! (Oct '10) 1 hr cretin56 269
Policeman Teddy Lawing 1 hr homer 8
Sheriff Department Budget 2 hr Phil Ricker 30
ROE lets Veterans down at VA mountain home 2 hr Letting Veterans down 34
looking for some big tits to have fun with (Jan '11) 2 hr someone 64
Two Hour EXECUTION TN next 2 hr FriendofDog 7
Where does Mayor Broyles live?? 5 hr praying 25
Mayor loses his cool in meeting lol 7 hr Sunshine 126