gotcha

United States

#76028 Apr 11, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Ms Lady. You are as well. Have a blessed day girl.
Overtaxed and Really Sassy = same poster. Hahaha. When you're desperate for a pat on the back, just use a different handle and praise yourself!!!
MR POLITICS

Johnson City, TN

#76029 Apr 11, 2013
haslam good democrat with a republican label

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#76030 Apr 11, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear my choice to change your gender is based strictly on your feminine word choice. You my lady, write like a female.
That's all...
Does that mean MGurl is really a man? I mean, she uses the language of coarse, truck driving men. I notice you don't refer to that poster as a man.

"Feminine word choices." That's funny stuff.
truth

Duluth, GA

#76031 Apr 11, 2013
gotcha wrote:
<quoted text>Overtaxed and Really Sassy = same poster. Hahaha. When you're desperate for a pat on the back, just use a different handle and praise yourself!!!
Sweet darling baby that was meant sarcastically. No one could possibly dislike anyone more than I do that old democrap coot.
truth

Duluth, GA

#76032 Apr 11, 2013
The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>Does that mean MGurl is really a man? I mean, she uses the language of coarse, truck driving men. I notice you don't refer to that poster as a man.

"Feminine word choices." That's funny stuff.
I haven't seen her word choice indicate anything about a male but I certainly see yours as VERY feminine indeed. Actually it was your writings we were addressing, not hers. Nice try though sugar babe.

That's all...

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#76033 Apr 11, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Sassy, did you call our two Senators about the cuts in S.S. amd Veterans Benefits?
Well I did and I asked both of them where they stood on these cuts, and both of their offices said "the cuts were not enough, we need deeper cuts"........when I pressed them about the S.S. and Veterans benefits cuts, both of them said they would advise the Senators about my concern.
Now this tells me they could care less about their own constiuents and more about party lines.
Alexander and Corker need to be replaced ASAP!

Location hidden

#76034 Apr 11, 2013
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't seen her word choice indicate anything about a male but I certainly see yours as VERY feminine indeed. Actually it was your writings we were addressing, not hers. Nice try though sugar babe.
That's all...
You forgot to switch aliases again.

"You write like a girl." Wow.

Location hidden

#76035 Apr 11, 2013
By the way, are you male or female? I don't know many women who refer to another woman as "sugar babe," but then again, I don't know any men who would refer to themselves as "Really Sassy."

Location hidden

#76036 Apr 11, 2013
gotcha wrote:
<quoted text>
Overtaxed and Really Sassy = same poster. Hahaha. When you're desperate for a pat on the back, just use a different handle and praise yourself!!!
If you think for one minute that OT is the same person as the FAKE Really Sassy, then you just haven't been paying attention.

And if you meant OT and I are the same Person, I could only aspire to be as wise as OT, but I don't think that I ever can be! We are NOT the same Person!
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#76037 Apr 11, 2013
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Sweet darling baby that was meant sarcastically. No one could possibly dislike anyone more than I do that old democrap coot.
I certainly welcome your "dislike" although I wish you had substituted the word "hate"....I would find that much better, since I in no way wish to be associated with someone like you.

Location hidden

#76038 Apr 11, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Ms Lady. You are as well. Have a blessed day girl.
If you think OT is a Female, then you can't tell one Gender from the Other....Nevermind, I forgot...you already have that gender-confused problem.

BTW, which one are you today?

Location hidden

#76039 Apr 11, 2013
"Boehner On Hastert Rule:'It Was Never A Rule To Begin With'."

Click here:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-poli...

Location hidden

#76040 Apr 11, 2013
Where do these Crazy Republicans get these ideas? That's one of the worst problems Republicans have...they simply cannot debate ANY Issue on the FACTS, they ALWAYS have to come up with some ridiculous claim as their reason for supporting or opposing anything, no matter what it is!
I'm kind of neutral about Same-sex Marriage. Frankly, it's just not high on my list of concerns. But, something like this is such an incredibly stupid statement to make that the quality of the type of "Leader" that made it, is of much more concern to me. Why do we elect this Ignorant People from this Ignorant Party???
----------
"RNC Official Compares Homosexuality To Alcoholism, Says It Leads To Drugs."

Click here:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-poli...
Tired

Dandridge, TN

#76042 Apr 11, 2013
Well, whata know - looks like MHurl has been banned and deleted again for the 20th time - imagine that...(about time) I'll bet willard reported her because it was the christian thing to do...

Location hidden

#76043 Apr 11, 2013
"Why Obama Just Can't Win On Social Security."

("Conservatives have been clamoring for Entitlement cuts. Now that Obama has offered them, a GOP Congressman blasts him for a 'shocking attack on Seniors'.")

Click here:
http://theweek.com/article/index/242635/why-o...
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#76044 Apr 11, 2013
Well actually why do we elect anyone at all?
"Believers in government truly believe that the only thing that can keep them safe from flaws of human nature is taking some of those flawed humans--some of the most flawed in fact--and appointing them as Gods,with the right to dominate all of mankind, in the absurd hope that if given such tremebdous power,such people will use it only for good."
Larken Rose
"Government is a Religion."
http://www.dailypaul.com/157771/government-is...
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#76045 Apr 11, 2013
I see some of you guys are coming out of your basements.
Was the storm bad in your neck of the woods?

Location hidden

#76046 Apr 11, 2013
Tired wrote:
Well, whata know - looks like MHurl has been banned and deleted again for the 20th time - imagine that...(about time) I'll bet willard reported her because it was the christian thing to do...
I notice her posts from last night were deleted.
Notfromhere

United States

#76047 Apr 11, 2013
Abortion is MURDER...Homosexuality is an abomination! Both are clearly spelled out in the Bible.
The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
Assuming a clump of cells is "an innocent human being."
Where in the Bible did Jesus, or God for that matter, specifically forbid the termination of a pregnancy? I predict the standard litany of verses related to "murder" and "killing," but nothing specifically related to the termination of a pregnancy. There is, however, a verse in Exodus that states the person found guilty of, essentially, forcing an unwelcome miscarriage is to pay a fine to the owner of the property (the father=owner, the unborn child=the property). No death sentence (as is placed on adulterers), just a fine for loss of property.
Disgusting that conservatives' only requirement to be considered a "Christian" is to be violently opposed to abortion and homosexuality, two things Jesus never mentioned a single time. Forget all that "least among us" crap, right? You know, that little implorative that Jesus mentioned over 2,000 times in the NT.
Witnessing the banter of the conservative "Christians" on this thread after dark reassures me that NOT belonging to their particular sect of Christianity shouldn't worry me at all.
What time DOES God go to bed?
Notfromhere

United States

#76048 Apr 11, 2013
Why? Because you say so! Bahahaha! That is funny!
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Alexander and Corker need to be replaced ASAP!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Greene County Commissioners Are So Embarrassing 6 min citizen 57
GVDC employees who have relations with patients 6 min Hits Nerve 6
The country needs a FDR like president -its lon... 9 min MoreWORK LessPay 4
REPENT for the sins of the Bush year 15 min Cheney Haliburtons 1
HAWKS example to children BEAT YOUR WIFE its ok... 17 min Judged Republican... 8
DISGRUNTLED RICH crave a Republican president 19 min IfYOUaint Rich Ua... 9
Any body ever broke in to ur house? 27 min Steve 6
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 30 min Steve 4,141
south greene football 7 hr From Jenny xoxo 61
Greene County Schools 7 hr common sense 15
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
•••
•••