Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in 2010?

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

Comments (Page 3,414)

Showing posts 68,261 - 68,280 of124,788
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Nassness wrote:
<quoted text>
Ed,Ed,Ed.
YEP!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

NOPE!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

You won't see a TEApublican doing this, I guarantee you! You have to have a heart and TEApublicans only have a wallet where their heart should be!
----------
"Sen. Manchin Breaks Down In Tears Meeting With Newtown Parents."

Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/sen-manchin-breaks-down...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Missy gurl knows wrote:
<quoted text>YEP!! YEP!!YEP!!
You may as well leave topix, because I`m NOT gonna leave you alone, until YOU leave, either by your own will, or when your old black heart finally gives out!!!
Either way, i`m not gonna stop until you are gone!!!!
Knock yourself out, Punk. I don't care what you post and neither does anybody else. Most Posters don't even read the repetitious ramblings of your insane Mind. YOU ARE IRRELEVANT!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

"South Korea, U.S. Remain On Missile Watch As North Lauds Kims."

Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/south-korea-u-remain-mi...
OoO

Prestice, Czech Republic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Missy gurl knows wrote:
Do you think by posting your bullshyt posts that YOU can cover up the truth? You CAN`T YOU ARE A MOTHER, AND daughter abuser, and you know that YOU ARE GOING TO HE!!
you are full of poop!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

"States Move To Restrict Gun Magazines As Federal Proposal Stalls In Congress."

Click here:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-...
OoO

Prestice, Czech Republic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Missy gurl knows wrote:
<quoted text>No that`s you c^m stain, tell your fatass momma to change your diaper.Linda will come wipe your azz for you for a quick peek at your little pecker!!
maybe you need some pecker you sure cant get it on topix.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Missy gurl knows wrote:
<quoted text>No that`s you c^m stain, tell your fatass momma to change your diaper.Linda will come wipe your azz for you for a quick peek at your little pecker!!
I didn't yours when you tried to get me to, did I? That's what you're so mad about...and jealous!

“I JUDGE YOU”

Since: Apr 13

Topix Land

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

OoO wrote:
<quoted text>maybe you need some pecker you sure cant get it on topix.
You just wish one inch was considered a pecker. Poor little micro spy.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Missy gurl knows wrote:
<quoted text>NO fatass mother abuser, that`s YOU!!!Nobody cares about your insane posts!!!
We will see who stays, and who goes. It`s ONLY a matter of time!!
Don`t hit on your uncle when he gets ready to croak.
Why do you think your mother hated you so bad, that she didn`t leave you schit when she died?
Because YOU BEAT ON HER!!!!
She must have hated you as bad as Jena does. Dayum, your own mother died hating you!!!
That must suck for you to know that everyday!!!
I'll tell you right here and now...I'm not going anywhere until "I" get good and ready, and there's not a damn thing you can do about it, Control Freak! So, just keep blowing your own Azz in the wind...it will get you NOWHERE, where I'm concerned! But, it certainly makes you look like the Fool of the ghetto, you Sick Freak!

“I JUDGE YOU”

Since: Apr 13

Topix Land

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll tell you right here and now...I'm not going anywhere until "I" get good and ready, and there's not a damn thing you can do about it, Control Freak! So, just keep blowing your own Azz in the wind...it will get you NOWHERE, where I'm concerned! But, it certainly makes you look like the Fool of the ghetto, you Sick Freak!
Word on the street is when the wind blows by your azz it smells.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Missy gurl knows wrote:
<quoted text>YOU would know about ghetto, look at that shack you live in. Ghetto shows in that front door, and that hoopty azz lemon heap of a POS that you drive, if you can fit your fatazz stomach behind the steering wheel.
OMG, I just figured it out, that`s why you NEVER leave your house, because your fatazz can`t squeeze between the seat, and steering wheel. Now it makes sense.
It only makes sense to you because your Mind is warped, but not to anybody else.

You have done something really , really bad that you feel you have to be punished for and that's why you get off on this Verbal Abuse, day in and day out....probably something you would go to prison for, if you were found out!
I am so grateful that I don't have to be around you!
let get ready to rumble

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

This is insane.All of this name calling 24/7/365 day in and day out really gets old.Half of what is posted here is nothing but 2 people acting like 2 female dogs which is an insult to any female dog.Please settle this childish mess face to face or in court.Give the rest of us some peace and quiet.This forum started off with good intentions now its just a bunch of name calling and temper tantrums.Settle this dispute sometime in this century while Iam still a young man.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

let get ready to rumble wrote:
This is insane.All of this name calling 24/7/365 day in and day out really gets old.Half of what is posted here is nothing but 2 people acting like 2 female dogs which is an insult to any female dog.Please settle this childish mess face to face or in court.Give the rest of us some peace and quiet.This forum started off with good intentions now its just a bunch of name calling and temper tantrums.Settle this dispute sometime in this century while Iam still a young man.
If you think MsHurl is a Female, you better think, again. Well, I don't know what he is NOW, but he wasn't born a female!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

"At Howard University, Rand Paul Falsely Claims He Never Opposed The 1964 Civil Rights Act."

Click here:

http://www.motherjones.com/mojo/2013/04/howar...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

"Republicans Move The Budget Goal Posts Again."

Click here:
http://theweek.com/article/index/242518/repub...
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
"Republicans Move The Budget Goal Posts Again."
Click here:
http://theweek.com/article/index/242518/repub...
Sassy, did you call our two Senators about the cuts in S.S. amd Veterans Benefits?
Well I did and I asked both of them where they stood on these cuts, and both of their offices said "the cuts were not enough, we need deeper cuts"........when I pressed them about the S.S. and Veterans benefits cuts, both of them said they would advise the Senators about my concern.
Now this tells me they could care less about their own constiuents and more about party lines.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

let get ready to rumble wrote:
Well for the most part it's a tad bit more cerebral with the day shift.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
You won't see a TEApublican doing this, I guarantee you! You have to have a heart and TEApublicans only have a wallet where their heart should be!
----------
"Sen. Manchin Breaks Down In Tears Meeting With Newtown Parents."
Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/sen-manchin-breaks-down...
Now he is a real man, I would and have done the same thing myself.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 68,261 - 68,280 of124,788
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance