Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#75948 Apr 10, 2013
Notfromhere wrote:
I believe you man "accept", not "except"!<quoted text>
That is all you have to offer..........no conception of critical thinking?
cops suck

Milan, TN

#75949 Apr 10, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
That was his choice and that's what the Separation of "Church and State" are all about. what is so difficult to understand about that?
You worship , or don't worship, as you choose and I will do the same...and it's nobody else's business, so STAY OUT OF IT and MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS! It's not Rocket Science and anybody shouldn't even have to be told that, but the Religious fanatics can't seem to grasp the simple concept that it's NONE OF THEIR BUSINESS and it is GUARANTEED BY THE U.S. CONSTITUTION to be none of their business, as well as being the very reason that this Country was founded to begin with!
you dont have a lot of years left good luck on judgement day telling your maker about separation of church and state.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#75952 Apr 10, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
Dunlapian does not accept anything . He repeatedly uses except instead even after it was previously brought to his attention. The two words have opposite meanings and hrs is supposedly intelligent enough to know the difference
Therefore it cannot be considered accidental. He must be using the word intentionally to convey his true beliefs and feelings.
You can't deal with your pathetic life!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#75955 Apr 10, 2013
Unreal wrote:
<quoted text>
It is obvious to anyone with a brain that you are a liar and trash, and so are your handful of buds. You and your friends do nothing but project you own faults onto others on these threads. That's OK because like I said, anyone with a brain can see this and know that you people have some serious issues. I could almost feel sorry for the insecurities of you all if you weren't so vile.
Absolutely true...and we've ALL figured it out a long time ago. But thanks for putting it in words!
Tired

Dandridge, TN

#75957 Apr 10, 2013
Projecting.....

Location hidden

#75960 Apr 10, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>Absolutely true...and we've ALL figured it out a long time ago. But thanks for putting it in words!
Go back to the other site with Spy and play in your filth talk. No one needs you here tonight.

Hello everyone.
Pig answers here

United States

#75962 Apr 10, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
I've done just about every kind of work you can imagine, except waitressing...I take that back , I did that part-time for a short while when I was still in High School.
I was always looking for something better, with more money and better benefits and I'm a fast-learner so I was never afraid to try anything....and I wasn't afraid of change, either...which surprisingly, so many People are.
I've been a the lowest Worker position, to a Boss, to a small Business Owner, to a Hostess, to a Police Dispatcher, to a Bookkeeper, and many more positions, Working 2 and 3 jobs, at a time sometimes...and all of them different kinds of work, while raising two Kids, alone, from the ages of 8 and 10.
Don't let anybody tell you that you can't do something, dive in and find out for yourself. You may fail, but there's no shame in that and you will learn something from each experience that may help you in another experience....and you will learn many different ways and a lot about the working world, which will help you in your next "Big Adventure"! Lol!
Now, I hope I answered your question sufficiently.:)
Oh, if age and wear and tear hadn't been slipping up on me, I wanted to try being a Flag Girl on an Interstate Road Construction Crew. Don't ask me why, I just did. But, that hot sun made me keep putting it off. I heard that it paid pretty good and it's about the only thing that I thought about doing that I never tried.
I know that it wouldn't have been a walk in the Park because of the working conditions, but I'll bet it would have been either one of the most boring jobs ever or a lot of fun, too. Lol!
Had I gotten bored, I would have made it fun, someway. I might have been like one of those Dancing Traffic Cops! LMAO! And then...they would have fired me! LOL!
Hey SSS do you support baby murder??? why not write a novel on that topic instead of sharing what you have done or not done with your worthless azz existence

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#75964 Apr 10, 2013
The conservative "Christians" have started up their Bible study for the evening.
Pete

Johnson City, TN

#75965 Apr 10, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, and Pete, those are not "gotcha" questions. I know that those used to be the case before I retired, but the business practices and Tax Laws may have changed since then.
No problem Sassy. I realize you are asking some very legitimate questions. Also, I realize we don't agree on things like this, but please don't think you are offending me by questioning how I form my opinion on such things. I honestly don't mind and am glad to discus it.

You are correct with everything you said in your first post regarding this subject. I do get a tax break for paying health benefits for employees, for paying SS benefits for employees, etc. However, the tax break doesn't come close to covering the entire cost. Most employers don't really look at hourly pay or salaries by themselves. Most look at the total cost of labor. This includes SS, FUTA, SUTA, medicare, benefits, etc. For example, I have a forumula I use to determine how much staff I have. For a given average of sales over the past 6 months, I use the formula to determine how many delivery men, how many sales assistants, how many office assistants, etc. My formula determines the least number in each department I can get by with before the company starts losing money. However, it is more beneficial for my company to have more than what my formula suggests so that we can account for illness, not have too much overtime, not working any one person to death, etc. If my formula says I need 40 delivery men for a given amount of sales, that means I could probably have been able to use 48 delivery men if not for labor taxes and benefits. When these taxes go up or down, I don't adjust the actual pay, I adjust the number that I have. In short, the labor taxes affect total employment, not pay, at least in my company. Also, over time, employees get raises and bonuses, at least the good ones do, so their pay and labor taxes go up the longer they work there. Therefore, even if I did lower initial wages to account for labor taxes, the wages usually end up being a lot higher for most of my workforce. To stay competitive for good people, I offer good up front wages and raises based on performance. Honestly, I don't do that because I am simply a nice guy, I do it because it cost more to recruit and train new employees.

Employees don't usually consider the fact that their employer is paying part of their retirement, so they don't include this retirement benefit when determining what pay they need to pay their bills. Don't get me wrong, I can't really blame them. I didn't consider this as well back in my younger days. But their employer does account for the additional costs of labor when sizing the company's work force.

I know I have been rambling on, but I hope this makes a little sense. Finally, in my opinion, SS, Medicare and Health Benefits are things I don't mind paying for employees and I think this is a great program for all employees. A company is only as good as the people who work there. I have learned over the years to not scrimp on what you pay employees.
Pete

Johnson City, TN

#75967 Apr 10, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Well Pete thank-you for getting back with me.
I except your apology.
Around where I live and many areas in the nation "entitlements" and other types of "Welfare" are put in the same pot and stirred up to make them one and the same.
I understand for myself that Social Security will be around for me......but I try to look at the bigger picture, and that would be for future Americans to be able to have Social Security as part of a three legged stool for retirement.
I know we will have to do some tweaking on how Social Security is funded, but not on the backs of those Americans that will be using it.
One simple way would be to bump up the FICA limit. I'm sure there are other ways, that would not be a burden to American workers.
Hi Dunlapian. I think you and I both want the same thing. SS is a very good program and all wage earners deserve to have it administered correctly. I realize we probably disagree on this, but increasing the cap on SS doesn't really do anything in my opinion. True, the money going in gets increased, but the money going out gets increased as well. It is a retirement plan so it is structured to pay out what is paid in. I did find an article that describes in more detail what I am saying:

http://www.economics21.org/commentary/why-rai...

Anyway, I do think we both agree on the fact that SS is something we definitely need and we need it to flourish rather than flounder.

Hope you are doing well.
Pete

Johnson City, TN

#75968 Apr 10, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
Hello Pete;
Have you heard anything about this Vice-Mayor William Blakely up your way (Tri-Cities) that was masturbating many times in his car while going 90 mph?
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/08/will...
I've heard bits and pieces about this man Dunlapian, but to be honest, I haven't really been paying attention to it until I read the article you posted. Mt.Carmel is a little "hole in the wall" outside of Kingsport and this is probably the most news coming out of that area for quite some time. We have another small community, Bluff City, whose politicians get a lot of news as well. Right now, probably the biggest news is how Bristol got Cabelas and Bass Pro Shops to locate there instead of Kingsport. And pretty soon, truant officers will have to attend the Washington County Commission meetings to keep the arguments from becoming physical. But I guess that is just another part of good ole local politics :)

Location hidden

#75969 Apr 10, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
No problem Sassy. I realize you are asking some very legitimate questions. Also, I realize we don't agree on things like this, but please don't think you are offending me by questioning how I form my opinion on such things. I honestly don't mind and am glad to discus it.
You are correct with everything you said in your first post regarding this subject. I do get a tax break for paying health benefits for employees, for paying SS benefits for employees, etc. However, the tax break doesn't come close to covering the entire cost. Most employers don't really look at hourly pay or salaries by themselves. Most look at the total cost of labor. This includes SS, FUTA, SUTA, medicare, benefits, etc. For example, I have a forumula I use to determine how much staff I have. For a given average of sales over the past 6 months, I use the formula to determine how many delivery men, how many sales assistants, how many office assistants, etc. My formula determines the least number in each department I can get by with before the company starts losing money. However, it is more beneficial for my company to have more than what my formula suggests so that we can account for illness, not have too much overtime, not working any one person to death, etc. If my formula says I need 40 delivery men for a given amount of sales, that means I could probably have been able to use 48 delivery men if not for labor taxes and benefits. When these taxes go up or down, I don't adjust the actual pay, I adjust the number that I have. In short, the labor taxes affect total employment, not pay, at least in my company. Also, over time, employees get raises and bonuses, at least the good ones do, so their pay and labor taxes go up the longer they work there. Therefore, even if I did lower initial wages to account for labor taxes, the wages usually end up being a lot higher for most of my workforce. To stay competitive for good people, I offer good up front wages and raises based on performance. Honestly, I don't do that because I am simply a nice guy, I do it because it cost more to recruit and train new employees.
Employees don't usually consider the fact that their employer is paying part of their retirement, so they don't include this retirement benefit when determining what pay they need to pay their bills. Don't get me wrong, I can't really blame them. I didn't consider this as well back in my younger days. But their employer does account for the additional costs of labor when sizing the company's work force.
I know I have been rambling on, but I hope this makes a little sense. Finally, in my opinion, SS, Medicare and Health Benefits are things I don't mind paying for employees and I think this is a great program for all employees. A company is only as good as the people who work there. I have learned over the years to not scrimp on what you pay employees.
No, No, No Pete, you weren't rambling on , at all. This is exactly what Business Owners took in consideration, when I was working and I know that every word you posted is true.
I want you to understand that whenever I am referring to Big Business and their Greed, I am talking about the Huge Multi-national Companies (Global) Companies, not smaller Businesses like yours , that I believe, and even Obama has said, are the future of our Nation's Economy.
In more sane times, we could have worked out a way to help and encourage Companies like yours to grow and prosper, while having the Huge Multi-national Corporations pay their fair share of taxes. But now, you and they are treated all the same, as far as taxes and money are concerned. Actually , they are treated better than you are because they can take advantage of Tax Loopholes that you can't because you are not a Global Company (I'm assuming).
The whole system is just not fair for anybody except the Wealthiest Corporations and they intend to keep it that way...and that is what I am highly opposed to!

Location hidden

#75970 Apr 10, 2013
"Gunman Holding Firefighters Killed; 4 Hostages OK."

Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/gunman-holding-firefigh...
Nassness

Johnson City, TN

#75972 Apr 10, 2013
Missy gurl knows wrote:
<quoted text>Pot calling kettle. You have any room to TRY to belittle anyone, with all of the bullshyt you post. Shut up and sit down you worthless waste of space, and air.
Ed,Ed,Ed.

Location hidden

#75973 Apr 10, 2013
Nassness wrote:
<quoted text>
Ed,Ed,Ed.
YEP!

Location hidden

#75975 Apr 10, 2013
NOPE!

Location hidden

#75976 Apr 10, 2013
You won't see a TEApublican doing this, I guarantee you! You have to have a heart and TEApublicans only have a wallet where their heart should be!
----------
"Sen. Manchin Breaks Down In Tears Meeting With Newtown Parents."

Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/sen-manchin-breaks-down...

Location hidden

#75978 Apr 10, 2013
Missy gurl knows wrote:
<quoted text>YEP!! YEP!!YEP!!
You may as well leave topix, because I`m NOT gonna leave you alone, until YOU leave, either by your own will, or when your old black heart finally gives out!!!
Either way, i`m not gonna stop until you are gone!!!!
Knock yourself out, Punk. I don't care what you post and neither does anybody else. Most Posters don't even read the repetitious ramblings of your insane Mind. YOU ARE IRRELEVANT!

Location hidden

#75980 Apr 10, 2013
"South Korea, U.S. Remain On Missile Watch As North Lauds Kims."

Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/south-korea-u-remain-mi...
OoO

Nezvestice, Czech Republic

#75982 Apr 10, 2013
Missy gurl knows wrote:
Do you think by posting your bullshyt posts that YOU can cover up the truth? You CAN`T YOU ARE A MOTHER, AND daughter abuser, and you know that YOU ARE GOING TO HE!!
you are full of poop!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
***** last post wins ***** 8 min Alex Nicole 274
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 29 min Melissa1333 5,022
Tragedy 33 min Trunketeer 6
jobs 1 hr readsthepaper 1
wreck 1 hr tammy 30
What do you think about one night stands 2 hr Dixie iron fist 30
anyone looking to have sex? (Mar '11) 2 hr like It 10
Why I get on topix 4 hr ---Word Woman--- 60
Greeneville Dating
Find my Match

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Greeneville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greeneville