Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in 2010?

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

Comments (Page 3,408)

Showing posts 68,141 - 68,160 of138,764
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
unreal

Hendersonville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

I say cuss words sometimes but she her language is disgusting. No good man would be with a woman like her. Trashy.
unreal

Hendersonville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

If Missy gurl thinks she is a Christian, Willard needs to have a long talk with her. She is filthy. I have never heard a woman talk to filthy. Willard might be one of those self righteous hypocrits. He preaches at liberals but talks all buddy buddy with someone that behave like Missy Gurl does??
And doesn't say anything to her about her behavior?? Christians are suppose to witness to ALL lost people, not just their enemies! And that woman is not a Christian.
relaxing

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Missy gurl knows wrote:
<quoted text>Don`t worry about what I post, you drunk!! If ya don`t like it, don`t read it, you dumbazz!!!
Your opinion is like cowschit in a field to me, it means NOTHING, so STFU, drunk!!!
You present yourself as being low class. Seriously. Welfare trash.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

The Original Amused wrote:
Enjoy the conservative "Christian" Bible study tonight. I don't believe I'll stick around to enjoy such righteousness.
Good bye loser! Go see if the wife will let you play in it.
Elwood

Fortaleza, Brazil

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

relaxing wrote:
<quoted text> You present yourself as being low class. Seriously. Welfare trash.
Straight from the trailer court.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

relaxing wrote:
<quoted text>You present yourself as being low class. Seriously. Welfare trash.
Hi Spy. Under cover again? Don't you and Linda have some filth to watch over on the other site dear?

That's all...

“I JUDGE YOU”

Since: Apr 13

Topix Land

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Spy. Under cover again? Don't you and Linda have some filth to watch over on the other site dear?
That's all...
He was done after 1.7 seconds. lmao....
Pete

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
Well, I just have to jump in here, also.
Pete and I did not start off on the best of terms. But, I too, have grown to respect his views and opinions, even though they are polar opposites of mine. The main reason is, that I have grown to respect Pete as a Person, who deserves to be respected.
If there's One Republican on this Forum who has earned my respect, surely they are, or will be, more.
I would be honored to call Pete a Republican Friend of mine.
I've had several in Real Life, but he's the first one that I can remember on Topix.
Why thank you Sassy. I do like our latest discussions better than the earlier ones. I realize our political viewpoints don't mesh, but I do appreciate you listening to mine and I now do enjoy listening to yours. I think we have now come to respect one another's opinion for the most part and have found commonality in the fact we are both Americans and humans. I think we both have shown we can agree to disagree while enjoying listening to other aspects of an idea and we both have come to respect each others opinion and the right to have one. I thank you for this and consider you as my liberal friend :)
Pete

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Pete, I don't drink Brandy.(don't talk down to me!)
As I have explained before SS as it is now is good to go for about another 15-20 years years without doing anything.
Now with that said, I have also mentioned things in past topix we can do to bump it up in the mean time.
If it's just one thing that Seniors know about, and that one thing is called COLA. They look foward to it, and they vote accordingly. Now chained CPI starts off very slowly, not much different than Cola, but the difference is very little, but less non the same and each year the difference becomes greater.
Pete, you are wrong about calling SS an entitlement. This program has been fully funded by employees and employers without anyneed for a Gov't subsidy. One cannot call it a entitlement because the money issued to the recipient is theirs to begin with.
For some reason after I have read your whole post, you seem to think I'm poor and just living off my SS benefits....... nothing could be further from the truth. SS is just part of my financial strategy.
Oh yeah about that rose, you can go stick it up........well maybe I should wrap things up now as you are starting to make my skin crawl.
I don't want to make your skin crawl Dunlapian. My attempt at humor was not intended as a demeaning act. I intended to infer that SS is not going to be around long if beneficiaries are living much longer while the term of the payments into it are made to stay the same. Something has to give. One answer of course is to supplement SS with taxes. I will agree that SS is partially not an entitlement, but employers pay half of the payments into it. In essence, this is a tax on employers for labor. Therefore, the benefits paid out of SS to beneficiaries are already supplemented by taxes. But I do agree in part.

Every wage earner is entitled to SS because they have to pay into it. I am a firm believer in SS. For that matter, I hope I am able to receive mine. Some wage earners don't even think about retirement planning until it is too late. Therefore, I think SS is a great idea.

I never intended to insinuate that you were poor or needy. If I did, I apologize. SS should be part of everyone's retirement planning. I just want it to remain a viable benefit for many years to come. It may need some tweaks here or there if taxpayers are living longer so that it can remain viable, but its existence in my opinion is almost mandatory. As an employer, I don't mind paying into for my employees either. Some of the other taxes I pay I have an issue with, but this is not one of them.

Hope I cleared that up.

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Good evening friend.
Hello RS, MG, WILLARD and anyone else I missed.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

unreal wrote:
If Missy gurl thinks she is a Christian, Willard needs to have a long talk with her. She is filthy. I have never heard a woman talk to filthy. Willard might be one of those self righteous hypocrits. He preaches at liberals but talks all buddy buddy with someone that behave like Missy Gurl does??
And doesn't say anything to her about her behavior?? Christians are suppose to witness to ALL lost people, not just their enemies! And that woman is not a Christian.
MsHurl is NOT a Female! Not born one, anyway.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't want to make your skin crawl Dunlapian. My attempt at humor was not intended as a demeaning act. I intended to infer that SS is not going to be around long if beneficiaries are living much longer while the term of the payments into it are made to stay the same. Something has to give. One answer of course is to supplement SS with taxes. I will agree that SS is partially not an entitlement, but employers pay half of the payments into it. In essence, this is a tax on employers for labor. Therefore, the benefits paid out of SS to beneficiaries are already supplemented by taxes. But I do agree in part.
Every wage earner is entitled to SS because they have to pay into it. I am a firm believer in SS. For that matter, I hope I am able to receive mine. Some wage earners don't even think about retirement planning until it is too late. Therefore, I think SS is a great idea.
I never intended to insinuate that you were poor or needy. If I did, I apologize. SS should be part of everyone's retirement planning. I just want it to remain a viable benefit for many years to come. It may need some tweaks here or there if taxpayers are living longer so that it can remain viable, but its existence in my opinion is almost mandatory. As an employer, I don't mind paying into for my employees either. Some of the other taxes I pay I have an issue with, but this is not one of them.
Hope I cleared that up.
Pete, do you not consider any part of SS and/or Medical Benefits that you pay in on an Employee, as part of their Wages? Therefore, do you not pay them a lower Salary, or hourly wage, because of it? And , do you not claim the amount that you pay for SS and Medical Insurance on each Employee, if you provide a Medical Insurance Benefit, as a Business Expense and get a Tax Deduction for it?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Missy gurl knows wrote:
<quoted text>MG, posts as she wants to post, and nobody can or will change what I post, where I post, or when I post!!!
I USUALLY am ONLY mean to Linda, and i`m GONNA CONTINUE to be mean to Linda, for the way she treated her daughter, and mother!! So, too damn bad for you, if you don`t like it!!!
ANYONE who threatens to have their OWN DAUGHTER ARRESTED for wanting to visit her grandmother in the nursing home, and attend her funeral, should be beaten until near death!!
She had NO RIGHT to do that to her own daughter!!!
So like it, lump it, I don`t give a schit either way, but I AM NOT gonna STOP!!
You're a Lying POS and I know who you are. You're the Bastard that sued me or his "Partner in crime" across the street from me. You're so much alike, in every bad way, that I can never be sure which one it is, but it is definitely one of you! You Life histories are almost identical and none of it good! And all of you really get off on Bullying People ANONYMOUSLY, because you're too cowardly to do it in Person or, to use your real names, even behind a computer screen!
You came on Topix as MsHurl, in January of 2011, on the "Hunter's Thread" acting like you were the "Enforcer" of Topix and demanding that everybody "be nice" and going into your filthy, insane tirades at different Posters who refuse to kiss your azz or have anything to do with you, and you've been lying about Posters and bullying them ever since. It makes you feel powerful and important because you're the scum of the Earth who has nothing else in your life to be proud of. Your Life is filled with everything to be ashamed of and you have told so many lies, for so long to try and keep it all hid, that because of your diseased Mind, you cannot tell the difference between a lie and the truth. You've not convinced anybody else, but you've convinced yourself that all your lies are true, especially the ones about you NOT being Gutter Trash. Gutter Trash is all you are, all you've ever been and all you ever will be and we all can tell it! You're a Criminally Insane, Scum of the Earth, Lying POS, PERIOD!
And anybody that has anything to do with you, can't be much better!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Pete, do you not consider any part of SS and/or Medical Benefits that you pay in on an Employee, as part of their Wages? Therefore, do you not pay them a lower Salary, or hourly wage, because of it? And , do you not claim the amount that you pay for SS and Medical Insurance on each Employee, if you provide a Medical Insurance Benefit, as a Business Expense and get a Tax Deduction for it?
Oh, and Pete, those are not "gotcha" questions. I know that those used to be the case before I retired, but the business practices and Tax Laws may have changed since then.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

"Equal Pay: Raising Minimum Wage Will Help Women And The Economy."

Click here:
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/04/10/equal-p...
Unreal

Dandridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

unreal wrote:
Well, I don't disagree with you, but I just wanted to clarify that you are "unreal" with Greenville, SC location. It gets confusing on here sometimes with the screen names....
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't want to be a bible thumper here...No, I lied!:-) I must agree with portions of your earlier post relating to the errant beliefs of Jefferson. While many consider him a consummate Statesman, philosopher and political visionary, myself included, he was NOT a christian in any real sense I have been able to understand. I might add..scholars studying Jefferson more extensively than I, don't appear to rest in declarative conclusion!
However, the iconic New Testament canons Jefferson ignored were sorely indicted by the Old Testiment itself! The Old Testiment accounts for the town Jesus was born and the fact that he would be "pierced for our transgressions",(before crucifixion had been invented by the Babylonians, much less the Romans), and much, much more. In fact, Pslam 22, written approximately 1120 years before Christ was born is an express account of the crucifiction chronology and more.
As you brought forward, Jefferson was in struggle and may not have reconciled his misunderstandings. I prefer to believe he may have..I'd love to meet him someday!
Just a tad self righteous, aren't you "Willard" ?(sarcasm for those who can't recognize it !)

Guild

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

If Jefferson were running for office today on the Democratic ticket, the GOP would attack these writings savagely and claim them to be proof of his Godlessness.
He was savagely attacked his entire political career for his unique beliefs by not only the opposing party - but many in his own.

Guild

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
The problem is NOT whether or not Jefferson was a Christian, the problem was and is, that neither Jefferson nor any of the Founding Fathers intended for anybody to try and force their Religion on anybody else, then or now, that's why it's in the Constitution...Separation of Church and State'!
You are very correct in the first part of this paragraph - but completely wrong about Separation of Church and State being in the U.S. Constitution.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

.<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Yep.
OA, your post #75833 will go down as a classic for topix.
Kudos!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 68,141 - 68,160 of138,764
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

42 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Tannery West 21 min Red man 2
Why is Jennifer Cutshaw a complete WITCH 30 min Realist 4
David Kilday (Oct '13) 41 min el splatto 19
how the heck is shipleys furniture store getti... (May '13) 1 hr I Know 15
The HAWK - a true American Hero 2 hr Dixie40 3
Smoking - Satan's Favorite Habit For You 2 hr Dixie40 15
chad gray 2 hr Bill 2
My favorite Greeneville Topix poster is 4 hr _Word Woman_ 849
did Brian Crawford die?? 5 hr trollpatrol 42