|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Just wait for the night shift(Willard and Company) to respond!
I'm not assigned to a shift, I don't have a company..nor do I require permission to post at will! I've enjoyed the day as many have brought their best to the thread in celebration of learnedness and advocacy. Did you wish to contribute something?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

The problem is NOT whether or not Jefferson was a Christian, the problem was and is, that neither Jefferson nor any of the Founding Fathers intended for anybody to try and force their Religion on anybody else, then or now, that's why it's in the Constitution...Separation of Church and State'!
If anybody want to be a Christian, then fine, be a Christian or any other Religious Faith, or no Religious Faith at all, if one so chooses...but DO NOT try to force your Religion on anybody else, in any way!
Religious Believes are meant to be between you and your God, not to impress Mortal Man, nor as a Weapon to used again anybody else who believes differently , or not all, PERIOD!
It's actually NOBODY ELSE's Business, except the Believer and GOD, and Everybody else should stay out of it and worry about your own Soul! Another's Soul is not your responsibility unless that person wants your guidance and if they do, they'll ask for it. Otherwise, leave them alone and mind your own business! You've got your hands full, just trying to look after your own Soul and doing GOD's Will!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not assigned to a shift, I don't have a company..nor do I require permission to post at will! I've enjoyed the day as many have brought their best to the thread in celebration of learnedness and advocacy. Did you wish to contribute something?
WILLARD, didn't you post that you were in the process of starting your Third Company??? Now, you wouldn't try to deceive us, would you/
Cornbread

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

It is a Christians business and duty to bring christian enlightenment to others.
In the Bible true Christians are told to worry about others souls and bring them to Christ.
Jesus told his disciples to go out amongst the people and bear witness of me.
As you witness, you bring glory to God. Jesus says in John 15:8, "By this My Father is glorified, that you bear much fruit; so you will be My disciples."
Sharing your faith is a direct command from Jesus Christ. He says, "Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men."

So if you believe, then you must follow the teachings and the word, and worry about everyone else.

Just saying.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

"Iran Says 37 Killed In Earthquake In South."

Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/iran-says-37-killed-ear...
kenny

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Haslam
tea party tea party

Milan, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
The problem is NOT whether or not Jefferson was a Christian, the problem was and is, that neither Jefferson nor any of the Founding Fathers intended for anybody to try and force their Religion on anybody else, then or now, that's why it's in the Constitution...Separation of Church and State'!
If anybody want to be a Christian, then fine, be a Christian or any other Religious Faith, or no Religious Faith at all, if one so chooses...but DO NOT try to force your Religion on anybody else, in any way!
Religious Believes are meant to be between you and your God, not to impress Mortal Man, nor as a Weapon to used again anybody else who believes differently , or not all, PERIOD!
It's actually NOBODY ELSE's Business, except the Believer and GOD, and Everybody else should stay out of it and worry about your own Soul! Another's Soul is not your responsibility unless that person wants your guidance and if they do, they'll ask for it. Otherwise, leave them alone and mind your own business! You've got your hands full, just trying to look after your own Soul and doing GOD's Will!
you need to take your head out of opals ass and breathe.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

"Sen. Mitch McConnell Was Recorded Plotting Against Ashley Judd."

Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/sen-mitch-mcconnell-bug...

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
"Sen. Mitch McConnell Was Recorded Plotting Against Ashley Judd."
Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/sen-mitch-mcconnell-bug...
He looks kind of goofy his self.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
You made the following assertion in the above narrative:

"Religious Believes are meant to be between you and your God, not to impress Mortal Man, nor as a Weapon to used again anybody....."

The first leg of your compound contention is not only scripturally unsound as it relates to the prominent biblical instruction of advancing the "great commission," but is sociologically impossible as well! Men and women have always been a living expression of the totality of life experience..including social, political, cultural and theological belief systems. No-one has the authority to alter any aspect of the universe of personhood expressed through these realms of human experience, except you of course!

A person's biblical world view cannot be removed from sight simply because you wish to confine its exercize to obscurity between an individual and his/her God! moreover, it would be equally ridiculous to suggest A person may be complelled to secret his/her social, artistic or business experience from the awareness of others against his/her will. Aside from constitutional considerations which render your idea absurd, sociological imperatives alone are self-evident and sovereign! Of course, the final and supreme authority is God!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Cornbread wrote:
It is a Christians business and duty to bring christian enlightenment to others.
In the Bible true Christians are told to worry about others souls and bring them to Christ.
Jesus told his disciples to go out amongst the people and bear witness of me.
As you witness, you bring glory to God. Jesus says in John 15:8, "By this My Father is glorified, that you bear much fruit; so you will be My disciples."
Sharing your faith is a direct command from Jesus Christ. He says, "Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men."
So if you believe, then you must follow the teachings and the word, and worry about everyone else.
Just saying.
I KNOW that not everybody believes in the Bible and/or Christianity and therefore, the Bible means nothing to them! But, Christians do not respect that. I wonder how the Christians would feel if the Muslims were constantly badgering them because their Koran told them to? It works both ways!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

SpySpy wrote:
<quoted text>He looks kind of goofy his self.
Hey Spy, how are you doing today?:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
WILLARD, didn't you post that you were in the process of starting your Third Company??? Now, you wouldn't try to deceive us, would you/
No, I wouldn't! I'll leave that to the experts. Besides, this is truly your forte! I'll savor the irony of your mental wanderings over the remainder of the evening. Not only is "deception" your forte, I think you should be promoted to: "Director/ Department of Misinformation"!

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Spy, how are you doing today?:)
Pretty good thank you.:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

"Top Senate Dem Sets Showdown Gun Vote On Thursday."

Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/top-senate-dem-sets-sho...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

SpySpy wrote:
<quoted text>He looks kind of goofy his self.
....Gotta' go call someone who'll listen!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I wouldn't! I'll leave that to the experts. Besides, this is truly your forte! I'll savor the irony of your mental wanderings over the remainder of the evening. Not only is "deception" your forte, I think you should be promoted to: "Director/ Department of Misinformation"!
WILLARD, I am so disappointed in you.:(

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

"Alabama Becomes Latest State To Tighten Abortion Restrictions."

Click here:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-poli...

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Missy gurl knows wrote:
<quoted text>IDIOT!!!
Did you find that wet spot on your momma, after you put the flower on her fatass?
Ah yes, another of the conservative "Christians" who scolds the Godlessness of liberals. Priceless. Where is Willard to preach to her?

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

“And the day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus, by the supreme being as his father in the womb of a virgin will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerva in the brain of Jupiter. But may we hope that the dawn of reason and freedom of thought in these United States will do away with this artificial scaffolding, and restore to us the primitive and genuine doctrines of this most venerated reformer of human errors.” —Thomas Jefferson, Letter to John Adams, April 11, 1823

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

77 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Salt Life 31 min Peter Cheeks 14
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 38 min Mrs Roberson 3,396
constable wayne shelton 42 min Mrs Roberson 28
USA flag stolen from 102-year-old veteran replaced 42 min Mrs Roberson 6
Why I am voting for the HAWK 1 hr Max 3
COUNTY 1 million short TAX THE RICH 1 hr Not me you dont 10
Eddie Overholt arrest question 1 hr common man 42
lady i pulled weeds with behind that church tha... 3 hr BongHits4Jaysus 13
County Clerk - my choice 4 hr voter 12
good ole boys- lets name them 8 hr BROYLESville King 14
Lost respect for GPD 12 hr Under cover cops 80
Greeneville: 4 main reasons that people refuse ... 12 hr REPUBLICANISM failures 73
•••
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••