Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#75778 Apr 9, 2013
"Sen. Mitch McConnell Was Recorded Plotting Against Ashley Judd."

Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/sen-mitch-mcconnell-bug...

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#75780 Apr 9, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
"Sen. Mitch McConnell Was Recorded Plotting Against Ashley Judd."
Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/sen-mitch-mcconnell-bug...
He looks kind of goofy his self.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#75781 Apr 9, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
The problem is NOT whether or not Jefferson was a Christian, the problem was and is, that neither Jefferson nor any of the Founding Fathers intended for anybody to try and force their Religion on anybody else, then or now, that's why it's in the Constitution...Separation of Church and State'!
If anybody want to be a Christian, then fine, be a Christian or any other Religious Faith, or no Religious Faith at all, if one so chooses...but DO NOT try to force your Religion on anybody else, in any way!
Religious Believes are meant to be between you and your God, not to impress Mortal Man, nor as a Weapon to used again anybody else who believes differently , or not all, PERIOD!
It's actually NOBODY ELSE's Business, except the Believer and GOD, and Everybody else should stay out of it and worry about your own Soul! Another's Soul is not your responsibility unless that person wants your guidance and if they do, they'll ask for it. Otherwise, leave them alone and mind your own business! You've got your hands full, just trying to look after your own Soul and doing GOD's Will!
You made the following assertion in the above narrative:

"Religious Believes are meant to be between you and your God, not to impress Mortal Man, nor as a Weapon to used again anybody....."

The first leg of your compound contention is not only scripturally unsound as it relates to the prominent biblical instruction of advancing the "great commission," but is sociologically impossible as well! Men and women have always been a living expression of the totality of life experience..including social, political, cultural and theological belief systems. No-one has the authority to alter any aspect of the universe of personhood expressed through these realms of human experience, except you of course!

A person's biblical world view cannot be removed from sight simply because you wish to confine its exercize to obscurity between an individual and his/her God! moreover, it would be equally ridiculous to suggest A person may be complelled to secret his/her social, artistic or business experience from the awareness of others against his/her will. Aside from constitutional considerations which render your idea absurd, sociological imperatives alone are self-evident and sovereign! Of course, the final and supreme authority is God!

Location hidden

#75782 Apr 9, 2013
Cornbread wrote:
It is a Christians business and duty to bring christian enlightenment to others.
In the Bible true Christians are told to worry about others souls and bring them to Christ.
Jesus told his disciples to go out amongst the people and bear witness of me.
As you witness, you bring glory to God. Jesus says in John 15:8, "By this My Father is glorified, that you bear much fruit; so you will be My disciples."
Sharing your faith is a direct command from Jesus Christ. He says, "Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men."
So if you believe, then you must follow the teachings and the word, and worry about everyone else.
Just saying.
I KNOW that not everybody believes in the Bible and/or Christianity and therefore, the Bible means nothing to them! But, Christians do not respect that. I wonder how the Christians would feel if the Muslims were constantly badgering them because their Koran told them to? It works both ways!

Location hidden

#75783 Apr 9, 2013
SpySpy wrote:
<quoted text>He looks kind of goofy his self.
Hey Spy, how are you doing today?:)

Location hidden

#75784 Apr 9, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
WILLARD, didn't you post that you were in the process of starting your Third Company??? Now, you wouldn't try to deceive us, would you/
No, I wouldn't! I'll leave that to the experts. Besides, this is truly your forte! I'll savor the irony of your mental wanderings over the remainder of the evening. Not only is "deception" your forte, I think you should be promoted to: "Director/ Department of Misinformation"!

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#75785 Apr 9, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Spy, how are you doing today?:)
Pretty good thank you.:)

Location hidden

#75786 Apr 9, 2013
"Top Senate Dem Sets Showdown Gun Vote On Thursday."

Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/top-senate-dem-sets-sho...

Location hidden

#75787 Apr 9, 2013
SpySpy wrote:
<quoted text>He looks kind of goofy his self.
....Gotta' go call someone who'll listen!

Location hidden

#75788 Apr 9, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I wouldn't! I'll leave that to the experts. Besides, this is truly your forte! I'll savor the irony of your mental wanderings over the remainder of the evening. Not only is "deception" your forte, I think you should be promoted to: "Director/ Department of Misinformation"!
WILLARD, I am so disappointed in you.:(

Location hidden

#75789 Apr 9, 2013
"Alabama Becomes Latest State To Tighten Abortion Restrictions."

Click here:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-poli...

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#75790 Apr 9, 2013
Missy gurl knows wrote:
<quoted text>IDIOT!!!
Did you find that wet spot on your momma, after you put the flower on her fatass?
Ah yes, another of the conservative "Christians" who scolds the Godlessness of liberals. Priceless. Where is Willard to preach to her?

Location hidden

#75791 Apr 9, 2013
“And the day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus, by the supreme being as his father in the womb of a virgin will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerva in the brain of Jupiter. But may we hope that the dawn of reason and freedom of thought in these United States will do away with this artificial scaffolding, and restore to us the primitive and genuine doctrines of this most venerated reformer of human errors.” —Thomas Jefferson, Letter to John Adams, April 11, 1823

Location hidden

#75792 Apr 9, 2013
"I do not find in orthodox Christianity one redeeming feature."
-- Thomas Jefferson

Location hidden

#75793 Apr 9, 2013
"Rogueries, absurdities and untruths were perpetrated upon the teachings of Jesus by a large band of dupes and importers led by Paul, the first great corrupter of the teaching of Jesus."
-- Thomas Jefferson

Location hidden

#75794 Apr 9, 2013
It just never seems to stop, no matter what we do.
----------
"Lone Star College Stabbing: At Least 14 Wounded, Suspect In Custody."

Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/lone-star...

Location hidden

#75795 Apr 9, 2013
Who was the Jesus that Jefferson found? He was not the familiar figure of the New Testament. In Jefferson's Bible, there is no account of the beginning and the end of the Gospel story. There is no story of the annunciation, the virgin birth or the appearance of the angels to the shepherds. The resurrection is not even mentioned.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Wolves/thomas_...

Location hidden

#75796 Apr 9, 2013
The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah yes, another of the conservative "Christians" who scolds the Godlessness of liberals. Priceless. Where is Willard to preach to her?
If either One of them are really a Christian, then I don't want to be one, thank you very much...but, NO!
Cornbread

Scottsville, KY

#75797 Apr 9, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
It just never seems to stop, no matter what we do.
----------
"Lone Star College Stabbing: At Least 14 Wounded, Suspect In Custody."
Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/lone-star...
Notice no gun was involved. So we are to ban knives too?
You can start screaming now.

Location hidden

#75798 Apr 9, 2013
Little by Little, but constantly, we're feeling the effects of the Sequester.
----------
"U.S. Navy Cancels Blue Angels Flying Season Due To Spending Cuts."

Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/u-navy-cancels-blue-ang...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kristy Necessary 28 min Telesti 9
Garrett Campbell 43 min Know 13
Scintillaire Restaurant 56 min Downtower 23
Beverly Casteel 57 min deadbeat husband 25
lol west greene vs. greeneville 1 hr Pretend 2 B Normal 27
What's a bored housewife to do? 1 hr Housewife 3
US NITROGEN buys 4 dollar horse for 150 k 1 hr Kohlrabi 2
Greene County Schools 10 hr watching the news 115
get rid of Robert Sayne 11 hr county resident 64
new sheriff says you are to old 21 hr lie and conqure 63